Code geass mafia: R2, Dp6

Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 2:40:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP:
Zaradi: You are Diethard Reid, the head of propaganda for the Britannian Empire. When the black rebellion erupts, you immediately cast your lot with them and offer your services to Zero, their leader. As a master of manipulation, information is a substance that you must obtain at all costs. You are the Journalist. Each night, you may target a player and receive a copy of any information they receive from the mod. You win with town.
[Hidden: Receives information on target]

DIED LAST NIGHT:
Beginner: You are Rakshata Chawla, the head of scientific research with the black knights. You create and repair knightmare frames for the rebels. Each night you may visit another player and protect their frame from destruction or disabling. If the player you visit is mafia, you will motivate their knightmare, improving the function of any action they take. You win with town.
[hidden: only protects/enables characters with knightmares]

Endarkenedrationalist: You are Nina Einstein, the introverted genius who worships Princess Euphemia. Your intellect is second only to Lelouch himself. Being a supporter of peace, you hate violence of any kind, and would only use violence as a last resort to prevent more violence. Your attempts to create peace are genuine and you support anything peaceful. Simultaneously, you hide a vile and violent side that reveals in the destruction of those who you hate, even to the point that you were careless enough to allow one of your inventions to kill half of the 40 million people in Tokyo. You are a rather incompetent paranoid gun owner, you have a 50% chance to kill anyone who visits you in the night. You win with town.
R2: Princess Euphemia has been murdered. Simultaneously, you have successfully finished the F.L.E.I.J.A Warhead (pronounced Flare-uh). This weapon of mass destruction collapses matter in upon itself to an infinitesimally small point, without providing the critical mass needed for a black hole. Effectively your invention can obliterate matter from reality. This weapon has been acquired by another player. At any point in the game, so long as he is controlling the FLEIJA, he may command you to launch it at a player of his choosing, killing the player and anyone who visited him that day.
[R2 Hidden: Guilty child -receives another vote every day proportional to the amount of visits in the previous night +1. poisoned if you lynch a townie, cannot kill townies with PGO]

Living Players:
01. Hatstand
02. Khaos
03. Daytonnanerd
04. Fourtrouble

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Re; Code Geass R2:
[Nunnaly is refusing to give Lelouch the key to launch the F.L.E.I.J.A.s.]
Nunnaly: Lelouch, you have no right to seize control of the world. You of all people, who took the name Zero then bent the will of so many in order to serve your own.
Lelouch: Are you saying we would have been better off to remain in hiding? Did you want a future of living in constant fear of assassination? This was for your future too, Nunnaly.
Nunnaly: My future?! When did I ever say I wanted this? Lelouch, I would have been completely satisfied by just living with you!
Lelouch: Don't you see? Our reality is restricted by all sorts of things! Our whole history is struggle!
Lelouch Lamperouge: You are the only one I didn't want to use it on [To Nunnaly] Lelouch vi Britannia commands you! Hand over the Damocles Key to me now!
-------
Jeremiah Gottwald: Why you impudent!...
Anya Alstreim: Memorize recording complete
Jeremiah Gottwald: Not quite!
[Jeremiah has sacrificed his Sutherland Sieg to defeat Anya's Mordred]
Jeremiah Gottwald: Fire!
[Jeremiah then sacrifices his Sutherland to damage the Mordred]
Jeremiah Gottwald: Memorize THIS! Memorize Jeremiah Gottwald! Commit it to memory, because that is the memorable name of the man who has defeated you!
Anya Alstreim: Memory? What memory? I remember nothing. I have no memory.
Jeremiah Gottwald: [thinking] No memories? Could it be?...
------
Lelouch Lamperouge: Attention entire world! Hear my proclamation! I am Lelouch Vi Britannia, Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only Ruler! Schneizel has surrendered to me. As a result of this, I am in control of both the Damocles and the FLEIA Weapons, and not even the Black Knights have the strength to opposeA279; me now. If anyone dares to resist my supreme authority, they shall know the devastating powers of the FLEIA's! Those who could challenge my Military Rule no longer exist. Yes,A279; from this day, from this moment forward, the World belongs to me! Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you! Obey me subjects! Obey me World!"
-------
Lelouch: The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed. [as he is being killed by Suzaku]
Lelouch Lamperouge: The punishment for what you have done shall be this then...you will live on, always wearing that mask, serving as a knight for justice and truth. You will no longer live your life as Suzaku Kururugi, you shall sacrifice the ordinary pleasures of your life in benefit of the world for eternity.
Suzaku Kururugi: This Geass I do solemnly accept.
Lelouch Lamperouge: Suzaku, you shall kill me as promised. Right now all the hatred on the world is concentrated upon me as planned. Then all you have to do is erase my existance...put an end to this chain of hatred. The Black knights will have the legend of Zero left behind for them. Schinizal will work for Zero. Now the world can be united at one table, not through violence and millitary force, but through negotiation and talk.....it can embrace the future
Lelouch Lamperouge: Suzaku you are going to be a hero.The messiah who saved everyone from the enemy of the world, Lelouch Vi Brittania.....as Zero !! [Suzaka runs his sword through lelouche]

Nunnally: [To Lelouch] Lelouch? Are you...?
Lelouch: [Silent and looks out forward with a sad smile on his face]
Nunnally: [Gasps and puts her hand on Lelouch's]
Nunnally: [Visualizes Lelouch and Suzaku putting the plan in action]
Nunnally: [Realizes] You mean...everything you've done until now? [Places Lelouch's hand to her cheek as tears fell from her eyes] Oh, big brother! I love you!
Lelouch Lamperouge: Yes... I... I destroy... the world... and create it... anew.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:06:13 AM
So, this means that there is one scum left.

I encourage no one to vote. The final scum will have to be determined between myself and Khaos. Khaos' double voting ability can greatly hurt town if he uses it to hammer me, winning the game for the scum.

This means that Khaos has to be the final scum, since I, of course, know myself to be town.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:10:11 AM
I'm going to bed now, though. It is past 4 AM on the east coast, so, once I am fully awake, I can get deeply involved with discussion.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:13:45 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:06:13 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

I encourage no one to vote. The final scum will have to be determined between myself and Khaos. Khaos' double voting ability can greatly hurt town if he uses it to hammer me, winning the game for the scum.

This means that Khaos has to be the final scum, since I, of course, know myself to be town.

If you know that Khaos is the last scum, what's the danger in voting him? I'm not saying vote, I'm just asking.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:17:12 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:13:45 AM, Hatstand wrote:
At 7/13/2014 3:06:13 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

If you know that Khaos is the last scum, what's the danger in voting him? I'm not saying vote, I'm just asking.

Still up, can't go to sleep. Yeah. You're right. Khaos won't hammer himself with his double vote, so voting him should be safe.

I don't know what I'm thinking.

VTL Khaos
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:17:30 AM
At 7/13/2014 2:40:22 AM, Smithereens wrote:

[R2 Hidden: Guilty child -receives another vote every day proportional to the amount of visits in the previous night +1. poisoned if you lynch a townie, cannot kill townies with PGO]

Does this confirm Khaos? Unless Number actually did protect him. Let me check whether number actually was a bg at the time. Or Khaos was otherwise protected.

No one vote until we reach a decision.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:19:18 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:17:30 AM, Hatstand wrote:

Does this confirm Khaos? Unless Number actually did protect him. Let me check whether number actually was a bg at the time. Or Khaos was otherwise protected.

Wait, no, 50%
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:19:46 AM

I don't need to Unvote, right? Or would you rather I Unvote?

How could it confirm Khaos?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:22:01 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:19:46 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

Endark could only kill scum. If it wasn't 50% then it would confirm Khaos, but I forgot about the 50%
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:23:52 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:22:01 AM, Hatstand wrote:
At 7/13/2014 3:19:46 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

Endark could only kill scum. If it wasn't 50% then it would confirm Khaos, but I forgot about the 50%

Alright.

What NPs did Khaos visit Endark, as he said?

NPs 2 and 3?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:38:36 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:31:01 AM, Hatstand wrote:
At 7/13/2014 3:23:52 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

NP 2. He visited me NP3

Ah. Alright.

Btw, I enabled you last night, to ensure that FT stays alive.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:42:41 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:38:36 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

NP 2. He visited me NP3

Ah. Alright.

What kind of messing can your role prevent? Roleblocks? Redirects?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:45:15 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:42:41 AM, Hatstand wrote:
At 7/13/2014 3:38:36 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

NP 2. He visited me NP3

Ah. Alright.

What kind of messing can your role prevent? Roleblocks? Redirects?

I know definitely roleblocks. I asked the mod if the role worked against redirections, and I got no answer.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:50:43 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:46:59 AM, Hatstand wrote:
We should definitely assume that there is a redirector, seeing as Zaradi flipped town.

You're right. That confirms it's existence.

But I'm wondering why the mod would make Khaos that OP, giving him double voting and redirector status.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:52:05 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:50:43 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
We should definitely assume that there is a redirector, seeing as Zaradi flipped town.

But I'm wondering why the mod would make Khaos that OP, giving him double voting and redirector status.

And/ or another random visit, seeing as none of the other active roles seem to infirm their targets of their visits.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:56:38 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:52:05 AM, Hatstand wrote:

And/ or another random visit, seeing as none of the other active roles seem to infirm their targets of their visits.

You've got a point there, as well. It is very peculiar that he informs his targets of his visits, since we saw that seemingly, the only other player to do this was Lannan.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:57:51 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:56:38 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

You've got a point there, as well. It is very peculiar that he informs his targets of his visits, since we saw that seemingly, the only other player to do this was Lannan.

Let me get back to you on this in a few hours.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 3:59:31 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:57:51 AM, Hatstand wrote:

I may be asleep by then, haha.

Hopefully, FT will be on, so you two can talk things out.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 4:06:08 AM
At 7/13/2014 3:59:31 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 7/13/2014 3:57:51 AM, Hatstand wrote:

I may be asleep by then, haha.

Hopefully, FT will be on, so you two can talk things out.

I'm not going anywhere. I just can't talk about that yet. I'll tell you why when I talk about it.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 4:09:23 AM
At 7/13/2014 4:07:02 AM, Hatstand wrote:
I'm having flashbacks to Matrix Mafia right now. Although at least this time there are two of us.

Hmm?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 4:10:58 AM
I want to think about why a double voter wouldn't vote:

Because it gives one person too much power?

Power in the hands of a townie is generally a good thing.

Especially later in the DP, there is no reason for town to allow a no lynch (or a possible mislynch by plurality) when they a) clearly agree with the lynch (they already had a vote on it) and b) they have the power to make it happen. The only reason I believe that Khaos would have behaved like he did was if he was worried about being seen as responsible for mislynching a townie. He wanted me to cast the hammer and take the fall. The fact that he didn't respond to my posts until I asked him to also makes me believe that he was not interested in helping me find the correct lynch.

On the flip side, the fact that Endark's death was a part of his role, what I was saying abour Daytona targeting the PGO stands.

And from a role-perspective, Daytona seems the more likely scum, what with Khaos already having a proven role.

I'm going to go back and read this whole game again to look for slips or other hints. I was planning to do it during the NP but I got cut off.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 4:12:17 AM
At 7/13/2014 4:09:23 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I'm having flashbacks to Matrix Mafia right now. Although at least this time there are two of us.

Hmm?

In that game we were down to a three man LYLO with me as confirmed town and both of the others voting each other and waiting for me to make the final decision. The current situation does bear certain similarities.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 4:15:38 AM
At 7/13/2014 4:12:17 AM, Hatstand wrote:
At 7/13/2014 4:09:23 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

Hmm?

In that game we were down to a three man LYLO with me as confirmed town and both of the others voting each other and waiting for me to make the final decision. The current situation does bear certain similarities.

Ah. Alright. I'm going to head to bed after I reply to the post before this one.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 4:17:25 AM
At 7/13/2014 4:10:58 AM, Hatstand wrote:
I want to think about why a double voter wouldn't vote:

Because it gives one person too much power?

Power in the hands of a townie is generally a good thing.

Especially later in the DP, there is no reason for town to allow a no lynch (or a possible mislynch by plurality) when they a) clearly agree with the lynch (they already had a vote on it) and b) they have the power to make it happen. The only reason I believe that Khaos would have behaved like he did was if he was worried about being seen as responsible for mislynching a townie. He wanted me to cast the hammer and take the fall. The fact that he didn't respond to my posts until I asked him to also makes me believe that he was not interested in helping me find the correct lynch.

On the flip side, the fact that Endark's death was a part of his role, what I was saying abour Daytona targeting the PGO stands.

I didn't target the PGO though. My NAs, this game, have been:

NP2: Enable FT
NP3: Enable Ford
NP4: Enable Josh
NP5: Enable Hats

R2 came around in NP2, so that's when I got my enabler role.

And from a role-perspective, Daytona seems the more likely scum, what with Khaos already having a proven role.

I'm going to go back and read this whole game again to look for slips or other hints. I was planning to do it during the NP but I got cut off.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 4:26:54 AM
At 7/13/2014 4:17:25 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

I didn't target the PGO though. My NAs, this game, have been:

I know. What I was saying was that it was slightly scummy to want to get rid of the PGO, seeing as scum can't NK him in safety.

Daytona, can you do me a favour? I'd like you to go back through the OPs and try to figure out what caused all the unexplained deaths.