Total Posts:141|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

LMC Insurgents: SP4

ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 6:41:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Died Last Phase
TS-387- Pathet Lao member Spider. Known to creep in the shadows, and kill the CIA capitalists without them ever catching a glance of your face. Trained in the arts of stealth and deception, you were personally assigned to help with the Pathet Lao impersonation mission of the Kingdom of Laos. Your task is to lead the Americans to their doom. Hence, you are the deceptor. Once per game, you may "hide" yourself, making you immune to all actions, but restricting you from posting that scenario or using actions yourself. You win with the insurgents.
[Redacted - Upon third insurgent death, the full target will be revealed to the insurgent team]

Story (What's happening so far)

TS-387 slept like a bird that night. Little did he know he wouldn't be waking. The hit man strangled him in his sleep. Took his head a a souvenir, and left. It wasn't long before Javarliauman and Yamatalkak came to extract us.

XLAV: Finally, you've came!
Javarliauman: We have to go.
Esocial: How will we get out of here?
Yamatalkak: It's been compromised. The Pathet Lao massacred the guards.
Subutai: Where are we going then? We have to get these documents back to the US.
Javarliauman: We'll take a train down to Muang Xay, and we'll take a helicopter to Thailand from there.

The group walks down to the Soup's Countryside Railways, and boards the train. It's going to be a long ride to Muang Xay. That's down in the flatlands. The train has 3 carts. The first cart is full of private rooms. The second cart is the lobby, or where patrons may sit and dine during the ride. The final cart, is locked up, but there appears to be a Pathet Lao armory. If only someone had a key. The train ride is two days long. We'll have to be cautious until then.

Meanwhile.........

Georges Pompidou: President Ford! A pleasure to see you!
Gerald Ford: Cut the $hit Georges! What are your plans in Laos?
Georges Pompidou: I'm a sick man Ford. I need a legacy before I die.
Gerald Ford: What are you planning?
Georges Pompidou: The revival of the French empire! We have suffered at the hands of the fascist masses for to long. Before I die, I will see France revive in strength.
Gerald Ford: You monster! How do you plan to do this?
Georges Pompidou: Simple really. Those plans you have. They're the catalyst of my plan. I will recover those documents, and expose them to the other nations. Before you know it, Laos will be the center of a global proxy war. And who will be there to sweep up the mess?
Gerald Ford: You wouldn't?
Georges Pompidou: Oh, but I would. VIVA LA FRANCE!!!

Result:TP receives his role this round.

Living Players
1. Kc1999
2. Lannan13
3. Romanii
4. XLAV
5. Esocial
6. Preston
7. Subutai
----------------------------------------
The SP ends at 7:30 pm EST in two days. With 7 players left, it takes 4 votes to bomb, and two to defuse. For the purpose of this phase, you may eliminate two players. Meaning two bombs can be set at once.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 7:14:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So who is the remaining insurgent???
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 7:23:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 7:14:30 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
So who are the remaining insurgent???
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 7:23:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 7:23:18 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 7/13/2014 7:14:30 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
So who are the remaining insurgent???

Well FML. -_-
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 7:52:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 7:26:18 PM, Romanii wrote:
Ugh.... someone please give me your "reads"

I think XLAV might not be cum after all because she/he helped us take down TS.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 7:56:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
*scum
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 8:40:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 8:36:00 PM, Romanii wrote:
I was told to post...
Sorry, I didn't see that you already posted
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:52:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:41:42 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
XLAV, I'm sowwie for accusing you of being commie D:

Are you scum?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:55:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:52:29 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:41:42 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
XLAV, I'm sowwie for accusing you of being commie D:

Are you scum?
Hate to intrude on my own game, but do you really expect anyone to say yes? Considering you've asked everyone, and they've all said no.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:35:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
We got one recruit and one TP left.
The recruits are either Lannan or Preston but I believe Lannan is squad through behavior, so lets bomb Preston.

For the TP, subtuai is the only player who doesn't care who he bomb. So I'm guessing he's the TP.

Sheep me everyone!
TS-387
Posts: 382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:37:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 10:32:16 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
VTB Count
Subutai (1/4)
Defuse (0/2)
Preston (1/4)
Defuse (0/2)

I thought there was only one bomb and you had to defuse it before setting another?
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:38:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 10:37:45 PM, TS-387 wrote:
At 7/13/2014 10:32:16 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
VTB Count
Subutai (1/4)
Defuse (0/2)
Preston (1/4)
Defuse (0/2)

I thought there was only one bomb and you had to defuse it before setting another?

Shh stay dead or tell us the recruit, lol.
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:40:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
TS-378 Wrote Something about the game
I thought there was only one bomb and you had to defuse it before setting another?
In the introduction I said two players will be killed this phase
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Subutai
Posts: 3,246
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:40:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 10:35:45 PM, XLAV wrote:
We got one recruit and one TP left.
The recruits are either Lannan or Preston but I believe Lannan is squad through behavior, so lets bomb Preston.

For the TP, subtuai is the only player who doesn't care who he bomb. So I'm guessing he's the TP.

Sheep me everyone!

I was afraid that fallout would happen. Admittedly, it was rash to call you scum, but your own rashness made you seem suspicious. I'd also like to point out that my campaign to bomb you started before the inception of the TP.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:46:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 10:40:54 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 7/13/2014 10:35:45 PM, XLAV wrote:
We got one recruit and one TP left.
The recruits are either Lannan or Preston but I believe Lannan is squad through behavior, so lets bomb Preston.

For the TP, subtuai is the only player who doesn't care who he bomb. So I'm guessing he's the TP.

Sheep me everyone!

I was afraid that fallout would happen. Admittedly, it was rash to call you scum, but your own rashness made you seem suspicious. I'd also like to point out that my campaign to bomb you started before the inception of the TP.

Who's the TP then?
Subutai
Posts: 3,246
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:53:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 10:46:16 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/13/2014 10:40:54 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 7/13/2014 10:35:45 PM, XLAV wrote:
We got one recruit and one TP left.
The recruits are either Lannan or Preston but I believe Lannan is squad through behavior, so lets bomb Preston.

For the TP, subtuai is the only player who doesn't care who he bomb. So I'm guessing he's the TP.

Sheep me everyone!

I was afraid that fallout would happen. Admittedly, it was rash to call you scum, but your own rashness made you seem suspicious. I'd also like to point out that my campaign to bomb you started before the inception of the TP.

Who's the TP then?

There's seven players - five squad and two (hopefully) insurgents. It's likely that the TP comes from the insurgents, as the TP has the same goal as the insurgents, but operates distinctly from their group. We should start by identifying who's goals are with the insurgents.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 12:34:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yama is subbing back in for Preston. He has been following the game and was confirmed squad when he died, so he's the ideal choice.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 12:35:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/14/2014 12:34:25 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
Yama is subbing back in for Preston. He has been following the game and was confirmed squad when he died, so he's the ideal choice.

I'm pretty sure Yama was an insurgent...
TS-387
Posts: 382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 12:35:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I return! HAHAHAHAHA*coughs*

In all seriousness, i am subbing in for Preston. And I'm most definitely not an insurgent this time. Oh noooooo.

Preston's information was that Insurgents must survive to the end of SP3 and have the documents to win.
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 12:35:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/14/2014 12:35:23 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/14/2014 12:34:25 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
Yama is subbing back in for Preston. He has been following the game and was confirmed squad when he died, so he's the ideal choice.

I'm pretty sure Yama was an insurgent...
Oh............... have all the killed players been insurgents?
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 12:36:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/14/2014 12:35:40 AM, TS-387 wrote:
I return! HAHAHAHAHA*coughs*

In all seriousness, i am subbing in for Preston. And I'm most definitely not an insurgent this time. Oh noooooo.

Preston's information was that Insurgents must survive to the end of SP3 and have the documents to win.
Fine, you're subbing. You may not vote or tell the others who the insurgent(s) are.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 12:37:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I will not reveal my powers, as the insurgents can easily counter them if I do. I will find someone way to reveal what I learn. I will be making no threats and have no intention of bombing any of you. My eye is solely on XLAV, the true traitor and squad killer.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW