Total Posts:171|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 27.2: DP3

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 12:38:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Lannan - You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select a player. You will learn who they visit. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Mikal - You are the HUNTER. If lynched, you may select someone to die with you. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Lannan
Mikal
Number
Endark
Oro

LIVING PLAYERS


Wylted
Debate
YYW
XLAV
Ray

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This DP ends at 11:00am, DDO time, on 7/17/4.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 12:51:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lannan, Mikal, Number and Endark and Oro are dead. They were all town. Oro was unaffiliated.

Of ten members, four townsmen are gone. There are probably two Mafia, of which I am almost convinced Wylted is one. But, I'm pretty sure that if we mislynch, the town is finished.
Tsar of DDO
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 2:55:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm tired of everyone giving XLAV a free pass. I won't vote until we get some consensus, because if one townie votes 2 scum can immediately jump on, but I think we should lynch XLAV and I'm waiting for the people I town read to put their 2 cents in before I vote.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 8:33:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 1:30:02 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
LYLO. We cannot afford a mistake here.

What's your scum reads. Mine are XLAV and yyw
debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 9:20:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 12:51:34 PM, YYW wrote:
Lannan, Mikal, Number and Endark and Oro are dead. They were all town. Oro was unaffiliated.

Of ten members, four townsmen are gone. There are probably two Mafia, of which I am almost convinced Wylted is one. But, I'm pretty sure that if we mislynch, the town is finished.
What makes you think wylted is scum?
YYW
Posts: 36,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 9:22:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 9:20:13 PM, debatability wrote:
At 7/15/2014 12:51:34 PM, YYW wrote:
Lannan, Mikal, Number and Endark and Oro are dead. They were all town. Oro was unaffiliated.

Of ten members, four townsmen are gone. There are probably two Mafia, of which I am almost convinced Wylted is one. But, I'm pretty sure that if we mislynch, the town is finished.
What makes you think wylted is scum?

Because Mafia is acting efficiently, and wilted is one of the few people here who knows what he's doing. He also accused me after I accused him, rather than try to vindicate himself. It's not bulletproof, but lynching him is our best bet.
Tsar of DDO
debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 9:24:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 9:22:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:20:13 PM, debatability wrote:
At 7/15/2014 12:51:34 PM, YYW wrote:
Lannan, Mikal, Number and Endark and Oro are dead. They were all town. Oro was unaffiliated.

Of ten members, four townsmen are gone. There are probably two Mafia, of which I am almost convinced Wylted is one. But, I'm pretty sure that if we mislynch, the town is finished.
What makes you think wylted is scum?

Because Mafia is acting efficiently, and wilted is one of the few people here who knows what he's doing. He also accused me after I accused him, rather than try to vindicate himself. It's not bulletproof, but lynching him is our best bet.

That makes sense. Is it possible there could be only one mafia?
Raymond_Reddington
Posts: 525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:03:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm in favor of lynching Wylted. He seems much less cautious than usual and has failed to address the fact that he led the lynch of a townie last DP.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:18:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 10:03:05 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
I'm in favor of lynching Wylted. He seems much less cautious than usual and has failed to address the fact that he led the lynch of a townie last DP.

I'm town, but just give this some serious thought. YYW made a silly claim and XLAV has been different than normal.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:20:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 9:47:48 PM, XLAV wrote:
So its either YYW and Wylted?

I'll help you lynch YYW. I'm town, but I think his claim is weird and XLAV is playing like he usually does when town.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:21:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 9:46:51 PM, XLAV wrote:
I just realized something, no one got janitored and YYW is a coroner...

Do you want to lynch YYW?
Raymond_Reddington
Posts: 525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:26:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 10:18:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:05 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
I'm in favor of lynching Wylted. He seems much less cautious than usual and has failed to address the fact that he led the lynch of a townie last DP.

I'm town, but just give this some serious thought. YYW made a silly claim and XLAV has been different than normal.

YYW's claim seemed fine to me, and you didn't have any complaints about Xlav's behavior last game.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:30:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:26:59 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:18:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:05 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
I'm in favor of lynching Wylted. He seems much less cautious than usual and has failed to address the fact that he led the lynch of a townie last DP.

I'm town, but just give this some serious thought. YYW made a silly claim and XLAV has been different than normal.

YYW's claim seemed fine to me, and you didn't have any complaints about Xlav's behavior last game.

Do you mean last DP? I can point you to posts, where I've brought it up.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:31:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:26:59 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:18:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:05 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
I'm in favor of lynching Wylted. He seems much less cautious than usual and has failed to address the fact that he led the lynch of a townie last DP.

I'm town, but just give this some serious thought. YYW made a silly claim and XLAV has been different than normal.

YYW's claim seemed fine to me, and you didn't have any complaints about Xlav's behavior last game.

Who's in your scum pile?
Raymond_Reddington
Posts: 525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:47:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:31:17 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:26:59 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:18:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:05 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
I'm in favor of lynching Wylted. He seems much less cautious than usual and has failed to address the fact that he led the lynch of a townie last DP.

I'm town, but just give this some serious thought. YYW made a silly claim and XLAV has been different than normal.

YYW's claim seemed fine to me, and you didn't have any complaints about Xlav's behavior last game.

Who's in your scum pile?

You. I just looked the the 2 pages of last DP. My initial response is that your play style seems to be significantly different, in other games you are generally more reserved. You were responsible for 2 of the 4 Lannan votes (yours and Xlav's when asked for approval). Also you have failed to address that failure. The Lannan lynch was extremely unjustified in hindsight, and Mikal even pointed this out, but was curiously ignored by you. Now you are pushing the lynch of Xlav, which I believe is also unjustified. That is my humble opinion.

I also think it's highly likely that scum are preparing to bus a scum today to ensure a mislynch tomorrow. It's weird that you've repeatedly accused Xlav and Xlav's only response is to accuse you. I think you're both scum. Either Xlav busses you and survives next DP or you bus Xlav and survive next DP. Seems like a solid theory.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:52:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:48:28 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
VTL Wylted

You need to think long and hard before voting anybody, because scum can easily pile on, and go ahead for the win. I think we're at MYLO.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:54:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:49:01 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
Unvote

If XLAV is my scum buddy, it doesn't matter. Me bussing him, will still get town closer to a win. So what do you say?
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:00:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:52:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:48:28 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
VTL Wylted

You need to think long and hard before voting anybody, because scum can easily pile on, and go ahead for the win. I think we're at MYLO.

That would be a logical assumption. Technically, this is both MYLO and LYLO, since town must lynch correctly, and you must lynch, if town wants to win.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Raymond_Reddington
Posts: 525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:05:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:54:03 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:49:01 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
Unvote

If XLAV is my scum buddy, it doesn't matter. Me bussing him, will still get town closer to a win. So what do you say?

You are underestimating the value of scum bussing. If Xlav leads a lynch against you and you turn up scum, the odds of us lynching Xlav next DP is reduced significantly, resulting in a scum win. You lynching Xlav produces the same results. Any scum with a sense of strategy would see the value in this plan and your denial of its clear wisdom would be unlikely from someone as smart as you, if you were town. Which you are not.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:06:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 12:05:13 AM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:54:03 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:49:01 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
Unvote

If XLAV is my scum buddy, it doesn't matter. Me bussing him, will still get town closer to a win. So what do you say?

You are underestimating the value of scum bussing. If Xlav leads a lynch against you and you turn up scum, the odds of us lynching Xlav next DP is reduced significantly, resulting in a scum win. You lynching Xlav produces the same results. Any scum with a sense of strategy would see the value in this plan and your denial of its clear wisdom would be unlikely from someone as smart as you, if you were town. Which you are not.

So are you willing to lynch XLAV?
Raymond_Reddington
Posts: 525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:08:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 12:06:50 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:05:13 AM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:54:03 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:49:01 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
Unvote

If XLAV is my scum buddy, it doesn't matter. Me bussing him, will still get town closer to a win. So what do you say?

You are underestimating the value of scum bussing. If Xlav leads a lynch against you and you turn up scum, the odds of us lynching Xlav next DP is reduced significantly, resulting in a scum win. You lynching Xlav produces the same results. Any scum with a sense of strategy would see the value in this plan and your denial of its clear wisdom would be unlikely from someone as smart as you, if you were town. Which you are not.

So are you willing to lynch XLAV?

I'm semi-confident that you are scum, the part about Xlav was mostly speculation, so no I am not willing to lynch Xlav at this point.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:09:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 12:05:13 AM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:54:03 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:49:01 PM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
Unvote

If XLAV is my scum buddy, it doesn't matter. Me bussing him, will still get town closer to a win. So what do you say?

You are underestimating the value of scum bussing. If Xlav leads a lynch against you and you turn up scum, the odds of us lynching Xlav next DP is reduced significantly, resulting in a scum win. You lynching Xlav produces the same results. Any scum with a sense of strategy would see the value in this plan and your denial of its clear wisdom would be unlikely from someone as smart as you, if you were town. Which you are not.

I'm going to reread the DP's. I suggest you do the same.