Jump to topic:

Steam Accounts

Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 1:14:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
hey I want to know everyones steam ids so we can all be friends, my name on steam is "Rabbit of Cannonbanog"
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 1:34:53 PM
At 7/16/2014 1:14:43 PM, Preston wrote:
hey I want to know everyones steam ids so we can all be friends, my name on steam is "Rabbit of Cannonbanog"

What's a Steam?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 1:36:09 PM
At 7/16/2014 1:34:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 1:14:43 PM, Preston wrote:

What's a Steam?

google Valve steam account
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 1:37:29 PM
Valve Corporation (formerly Valve Software, commonly referred to as Valve) is an American video game development and digital distribution company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, United States. Its European-based office opened in 2012 in Luxembourg. Founded in 1996 by former Microsoft employees Gabe Newell and Mike Harrington, Valve developed critically acclaimed video game series' Half-Life, Portal, and Left 4 Dead. It has also developed and maintains the Source engine for which most of it games run on, and the software distribution platform Steam, which has led to the Steam Machine, a line of pre-built gaming computers running SteamOS.

yes this is the wiki definition
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 6:21:45 AM
(NSNTY)Lunatic

That is my steam name, add me mate. I play lots of gmod prop hunt
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 2:14:19 PM
At 7/18/2014 6:21:45 AM, TUF wrote:
(NSNTY)Lunatic

That is my steam name, add me mate. I play lots of gmod prop hunt

will do!