Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

The Game

lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 11:01:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 3:05:50 AM, Dennybug wrote:
You just lost the game.

False one cannot lose the game until one thinks or hears about the game, but since I'm the only one that exists no one else can mention the game and the game does not exist. Thus meaning I can neither win nor lose the game.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 11:38:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/22/2014 11:01:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/21/2014 3:05:50 AM, Dennybug wrote:
You just lost the game.

False one cannot lose the game until one thinks or hears about the game, but since I'm the only one that exists no one else can mention the game and the game does not exist. Thus meaning I can neither win nor lose the game.

I'm a figment of your imagination, this is all a paid experience. You're a very rich person who can afford a simulation like this in a different dimension.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 11:41:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/22/2014 11:38:29 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 7/22/2014 11:01:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/21/2014 3:05:50 AM, Dennybug wrote:
You just lost the game.

False one cannot lose the game until one thinks or hears about the game, but since I'm the only one that exists no one else can mention the game and the game does not exist. Thus meaning I can neither win nor lose the game.

I'm a figment of your imagination, this is all a paid experience. You're a very rich person who can afford a simulation like this in a different dimension.

LOL Recall.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 12:05:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
you guys ever notice how kidney beans are shaped like kidneys?
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
n7
Posts: 1,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 12:13:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Damn it!
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 12:17:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What's going on here? People are saying "no" and whining about....did you upset them Dennybug? And how so many people? Hmmm...I'd better not go back and read what you posted.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:20:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/22/2014 12:17:08 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
What's going on here? People are saying "no" and whining about....did you upset them Dennybug? And how so many people? Hmmm...I'd better not go back and read what you posted.

The Game.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:22:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/22/2014 1:20:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 12:17:08 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
What's going on here? People are saying "no" and whining about....did you upset them Dennybug? And how so many people? Hmmm...I'd better not go back and read what you posted.

monkeys.
I don't understand...why do monkeys have anything to do with anything?
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:25:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/22/2014 1:22:41 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 7/22/2014 1:20:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 12:17:08 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
What's going on here? People are saying "no" and whining about....did you upset them Dennybug? And how so many people? Hmmm...I'd better not go back and read what you posted.

monkeys.
I don't understand...why do monkeys have anything to do with anything?

The game is a sacred game. When someone thinks or even says it they lose the game for all eternity. Thus the last person who hears about the game will win, but at the same time lose. It is impossible to win the game.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:29:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/22/2014 1:25:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 1:22:41 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 7/22/2014 1:20:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 12:17:08 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
What's going on here? People are saying "no" and whining about....did you upset them Dennybug? And how so many people? Hmmm...I'd better not go back and read what you posted.

monkeys.
I don't understand...why do monkeys have anything to do with anything?

The rune is a sacred rune. When someone thinks or even says it they lose the rune for all eternity. Thus the last person who hears about the rune will win, but at the same time lose. It is impossible to win the rune.
Oh, I already know about the Rune. That would make sense since monkeys guard the mighty Rune. It is hard to win the Rune, I agree, but that does not mean it is impossible. Temple Runner almost got away...he was a few feet from the portal that led to his own planet...but alas, he was too late.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...