Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Insurgents FOS SP4: Hama

ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 4:50:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Mod Killed Last Phase

1313socialist - You are Mohammad Riad. Leader of the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. Do to your counter parts failure in Egypt, you are deeply hated by most factions. The fight in Syria is the best way to reattain power. Others will try to stop you, and your numbers are low, but the brotherhood is vigilant. Famous for its snooping. Hence, you are the informant. You know the goal of the insurgent team. You win with squad.

Insurgent goal- "Kill the player with the manifesto and hold it until the insurgents have more players than squad"

Preston - You are Ahmed Abu Issa. Leader of the Islamic Front of Syria. All the Islamic factions fighting for the Syrian National Council are united under your banner. Your word, is their word. Anything you say, goes. Hence, you are the Officer. Once per SP, you'll be able to force a player to use an action. If his action is informative, it will be revealed. You also possess a manifesto. You win with squad.

Story (What's happening now)

With a failed offensive at Homs, the rebels retreated back to Hama. The government has more troops. They'll be launching an offensive north, up to Hama, where the rebels will fight off the entire lower Syrian army. Rebels came to Hama from all over the nation. All of Syrias fate will be decided in this one decisive battle. Or the cause for freedom and democracy is lost.

Graveyard
--------------
1313socialist
Yamavonkarma
Krit
Preston

Living Players
------------------
1. Mikal
2. Subutai
3. Seido
4. Number
5. XLAV
6. Lannan13
7. BoT
----------------------------------------------------------
The game ends at 6:00 pm EST in three days. With 7 players left, it takes 4 votes to bomb and 2 to defuse. The manifesto has exchanged hands.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 6:25:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTB XLAV
Process of elimination.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Subutai
Posts: 3,187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:56:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 6:25:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTB XLAV
Process of elimination.

Why? What do you mean by process of elimination?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Seido
Posts: 77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:26:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTB Lannan

He is way too eager to kill people. Our goal here, as the Squad, is to survive. He is the sole person that has systematically tried to kill us, which is the goal of the insurgents. It is dangerous to keep someone around that appears to be so bloodthirsty. He endangers all of our lives, and the entire possibility of creating a free Syria.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:27:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTB xlav

I got a message from Yam after the grave.

"Saying, I can not confirm why I am allowed to say this but don't trust xlav"

the exact pm is this

" *Ghostly Voice* I speak to you from beyond the grave!~ F**K XLAV. No reason in particular. Just don't trust the ho."
Seido
Posts: 77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:27:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Vote to defuse XLAV

As far as I can tell, there's no reason to try to kill him. If we actually are all members of the Squad, we must try to preserve life unless we have a real real to believe someone is guilty.
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:28:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:27:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
VTB xlav

I got a message from Yam after the grave.

"Saying, I can not confirm why I am allowed to say this but don't trust xlav"

the exact pm is this

" *Ghostly Voice* I speak to you from beyond the grave!~ F**K XLAV. No reason in particular. Just don't trust the ho."
Was Yama squad or scum?
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:29:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:28:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:27:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
VTB xlav

I got a message from Yam after the grave.

"Saying, I can not confirm why I am allowed to say this but don't trust xlav"

the exact pm is this

" *Ghostly Voice* I speak to you from beyond the grave!~ F**K XLAV. No reason in particular. Just don't trust the ho."
Was Yama squad or scum?

Squad I believe , He faked claimed having some kind of document and ended up dying
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:30:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:29:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:28:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:27:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
VTB xlav

I got a message from Yam after the grave.

"Saying, I can not confirm why I am allowed to say this but don't trust xlav"

the exact pm is this

" *Ghostly Voice* I speak to you from beyond the grave!~ F**K XLAV. No reason in particular. Just don't trust the ho."
Was Yama squad or scum?

Squad I believe , He faked claimed having some kind of document and ended up dying
And he sent you an illegal pm?
Seido
Posts: 77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:31:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:27:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
VTB xlav

I got a message from Yam after the grave.

"Saying, I can not confirm why I am allowed to say this but don't trust xlav"

the exact pm is this

" *Ghostly Voice* I speak to you from beyond the grave!~ F**K XLAV. No reason in particular. Just don't trust the ho."

Yama died after the first round. Why would you withhold this vital information until now? If you were a member of the Squad, you would have told us this a long time ago so that we could act accordingly. As you are submitting this now, when XLAV is already being voted to be bombed, I can only assume that you have ulterior motives that are not in-line with those of the Squad.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:31:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:30:48 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:29:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:28:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:27:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
VTB xlav

I got a message from Yam after the grave.

"Saying, I can not confirm why I am allowed to say this but don't trust xlav"

the exact pm is this

" *Ghostly Voice* I speak to you from beyond the grave!~ F**K XLAV. No reason in particular. Just don't trust the ho."
Was Yama squad or scum?

Squad I believe , He faked claimed having some kind of document and ended up dying
And he sent you an illegal pm?

I have no idea if it was illegal, could have been an ability. I just copy and pasted what i got
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:32:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:31:19 PM, Seido wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:27:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
VTB xlav

I got a message from Yam after the grave.

"Saying, I can not confirm why I am allowed to say this but don't trust xlav"

the exact pm is this

" *Ghostly Voice* I speak to you from beyond the grave!~ F**K XLAV. No reason in particular. Just don't trust the ho."

Yama died after the first round. Why would you withhold this vital information until now? If you were a member of the Squad, you would have told us this a long time ago so that we could act accordingly. As you are submitting this now, when XLAV is already being voted to be bombed, I can only assume that you have ulterior motives that are not in-line with those of the Squad.

I just got it last night/ early this morning

Monday, July 21, 2014 @ 5:00:31 PM
Seido
Posts: 77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:32:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:31:19 PM, Seido wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:27:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
VTB xlav

I got a message from Yam after the grave.

"Saying, I can not confirm why I am allowed to say this but don't trust xlav"

the exact pm is this

" *Ghostly Voice* I speak to you from beyond the grave!~ F**K XLAV. No reason in particular. Just don't trust the ho."

Yama died after the first round. Why would you withhold this vital information until now? If you were a member of the Squad, you would have told us this a long time ago so that we could act accordingly. As you are submitting this now, when XLAV is already being voted to be bombed, I can only assume that you have ulterior motives that are not in-line with those of the Squad.

Then again, your previous posts do appear to be in-line with those of the squad... But why would you withhold this information until now anyway?
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:33:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:31:41 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:30:48 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:29:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:28:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:27:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
VTB xlav

I got a message from Yam after the grave.

"Saying, I can not confirm why I am allowed to say this but don't trust xlav"

the exact pm is this

" *Ghostly Voice* I speak to you from beyond the grave!~ F**K XLAV. No reason in particular. Just don't trust the ho."
Was Yama squad or scum?

Squad I believe , He faked claimed having some kind of document and ended up dying
And he sent you an illegal pm?

I have no idea if it was illegal, could have been an ability. I just copy and pasted what i got
If Chosen wasn't there, then it is an illegal pm. Besides, Yama is just pissed at me for owning the insurgents last game.
Seido
Posts: 77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:34:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:32:42 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:31:19 PM, Seido wrote:
At 7/21/2014 10:27:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
VTB xlav

I got a message from Yam after the grave.

"Saying, I can not confirm why I am allowed to say this but don't trust xlav"

the exact pm is this

" *Ghostly Voice* I speak to you from beyond the grave!~ F**K XLAV. No reason in particular. Just don't trust the ho."

Yama died after the first round. Why would you withhold this vital information until now? If you were a member of the Squad, you would have told us this a long time ago so that we could act accordingly. As you are submitting this now, when XLAV is already being voted to be bombed, I can only assume that you have ulterior motives that are not in-line with those of the Squad.

I just got it last night/ early this morning

Monday, July 21, 2014 @ 5:00:31 PM

Ah. I retract my apprehension then as well as my attempt to save XLAV.

VTB XLAV
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 11:08:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:34:10 PM, Seido wrote:
VTB XLAV
Lannan must be defused to change your vote
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 11:08:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTB Count
XLAV (2/4) - Lannan, Mikal
Defuse (1/2) - Seido
Lannan (1/4)
Defuse (0/2)
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 11:14:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:30:48 PM, XLAV wrote:
And he sent you an illegal pm?
Yama was dead, so if it were an infraction, I can't punish him now.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 11:16:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 10:33:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
If Chosen wasn't there, then it is an illegal pm. Besides, Yama is just pissed at me for owning the insurgents last game.
LOL
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 4:58:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 9:56:13 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 7/21/2014 6:25:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTB XLAV
Process of elimination.

Why? What do you mean by process of elimination?

Crack down on inactives and those whom aren't town confirmed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 5:04:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Defuse XLAV

I just figured something out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 5:06:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTB Numberwang
Last SP number claimed to be Riand and now this SP we have a dead Riad, the exact one that was claimed, and it's not number.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 5:14:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/21/2014 11:08:57 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
VTB Count
XLAV (2/4) - Lannan, Mikal
Defuse (2/2) - Seido, Lannan
Lannan (1/4)
Defuse (0/2)
-------------------------------
Xlav has been defused
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 5:43:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bumping above spam.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~