Beginners' Mafia 27.3: DP3

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 12:29:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Wylted - You are HERA. You are a vindictive b!tch who is more vain and self-centered than Narcissus himself. Goddess of marriage, it seems pretty ironic that Zeus cheats on you with dozens of other women. Because Zeus must find you pretty boring (or perhaps you're just that intolerable) you are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Number - You are DIONYSUS. Since you're always either inebriated or high, it is probably hard to get through to you sometimes. Therefore, you are the ASCETIC. You are unaffected by non-lethal actions. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

XLAV
Wylted
Number

LIVING PLAYERS

Khaos
Oro
Debate
Mikal
Ray
YYW
Endark
Lannan

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59pm, DDO time, on 7/23/14.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:00:29 AM
Lannan, can we lynch you?
Otherwise, we should probably no lynch.

bsh1 usually has three scum in 10 player games, so there is no reason to assume there isn't 3 in this one. Scum does not mean mafia, but still, we don't know there is a TP, except for Mikal's ramblings.

If so, we are at MYLO, since survivor may just side with mafia anyway.
My work here is, finally, done.
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:09:51 AM
Not in this game, but can someone inform me why Wylted claimed Zarrotte? He probably should of been lynched on that silly lie alone.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:12:31 AM
At 7/22/2014 1:09:51 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
Not in this game, but can someone inform me why Wylted claimed Zarrotte? He probably should of been lynched on that silly lie alone.

Because he's smart.
Now go away.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:21:21 AM
At 7/22/2014 1:12:31 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Because he's smart.
Now go away.

So first his lies were hugely detrimental (and made us all scum-read him) and now they were smart?

What do you think of his case last DP?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:24:55 AM
At 7/22/2014 1:21:21 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Because he's smart.
Now go away.

So first his lies were hugely detrimental (and made us all scum-read him) and now they were smart?

No, I said the soft claim was smart.

What do you think of his case last DP?

Well, I don't remember most of it, but I did respond to his case against me. I did soft claim. I said I was female....and frankly, I don't recall anyone asking for my claim (except Lannan).
People forget, I soft claim like a boss.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:58:27 AM
at this point we need to get claims and actions

As I stated Im enabler

I passed on NP1 because I had no viable target

On NP2 I still had no viable target, but I went with the person that I considered to be town most at the time, which was khoas. Not even sure if he had a roll, but we almost need a mass claim at this point to examine and compare actions

If we miss lynch again, we are more than likely going to lose
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:58:58 AM
A side not this is most certainly 2 mafia 1 tp

could be 3 mafia. Either way this is our last chance to get this right
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:08:15 AM
Well, thanks, Mikal.
I am Athena, and a JOAT.
Given YYW's claim, I watched him, then I protected him.
I feel foolish if he is not what I think he is.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:15:35 AM
VTL MIKAL

He was scum from the start but being consistent with his meta so as to avoid being pinned as scum, and he is misdirecting the town now.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:15:54 AM
At 7/22/2014 2:08:15 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Well, thanks, Mikal.
I am Athena, and a JOAT.
Given YYW's claim, I watched him, then I protected him.
I feel foolish if he is not what I think he is.

Thanks.
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:19:10 AM
VOTE COUNT

Mikal (1/5) - YYW
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:20:15 AM
At 7/22/2014 2:15:35 AM, YYW wrote:
VTL MIKAL

He was scum from the start but being consistent with his meta so as to avoid being pinned as scum, and he is misdirecting the town now.

My role is verified when people out. It specifically not its contradicts flavors in this game as well. So there are flavored rolls
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:24:28 AM
At 7/22/2014 2:22:09 AM, YYW wrote:
Are we at Mylo, btw?

8 players. It depends if this is 3/5 left or 2/1/5 . If its 3/3 yes we are at mylo as it it will put it to 3/3 the next DP. If its 2/1/5 it will put it 2/1/2/ in which case the survivor can just out and side with mafia

this is mylo in almost every situation

I permanently enable people them if I target them. We do not need to vote or do nothing until we get claims so we can actually anaylize what has been occurring. We will lose if we mislynch especially myself.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:29:00 AM
At 7/22/2014 2:22:09 AM, YYW wrote:
Are we at Mylo, btw?

I think so.

To be clear:
did your role NP1 or at some other time?
Did it work?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:30:25 AM

Because he's smart.
Now go away.

Fill this in if im forgetting anything. I frankly dont care so much about characters rather than actions, and what do you think YYW is. Its pointless not to out it at this phase during the game. Its mylo

Khaos - Joat / Doc/ watc/ X / X
Mikal - Enabler / 3x/ perm enable if I target someone that is "disabled"
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:34:42 AM
Im entirely serious at this point if you are not willing to out your role, character, justification, and every action you have used up until this point you need to be lynched on the spot.

We need an account of everyone actions during this game up unto this point
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:35:29 AM
At 7/22/2014 2:30:25 AM, Mikal wrote:

Because he's smart.
Now go away.

Fill this in if im forgetting anything. I frankly dont care so much about characters rather than actions, and what do you think YYW is. Its pointless not to out it at this phase during the game. Its mylo

It's hardly pointless.
If you and Wylted have no idea, then mafia altogether might not either.
I'll not reveal it.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:36:56 AM
At 7/22/2014 2:35:29 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Because he's smart.
Now go away.

It's hardly pointless.
I'll not reveal it.

there is no reason not too. If we lynch wrong, we are losing. 100 percent.

The only thing you could possibly think he is to watch him and doc him is something that should have been outed by results at this point, which there is no way he could be that

We need night actions and claims or we lose. There is not getting around this, its mylo we need stuff to work with and fast
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:49:13 AM
At 7/22/2014 2:36:56 AM, Mikal wrote:

Because he's smart.
Now go away.

It's hardly pointless.
I'll not reveal it.

The only thing you could possibly think he is to watch him and doc him is something that should have been outed by results at this point, which there is no way he could be that

We need night actions and claims or we lose. There is not getting around this, its mylo we need stuff to work with and fast

First, we could no lynch. That is SOP, after all.
Second, you are saying there should be results, when you haven't used your role to ensure them, which DP1, you were sure they wouldn't work. So, how can there be results if you didn't enable the roles that produce them?
Third, it is clear you have know idea what I think he is, and none of my results would produce an affirmative or a negative proof of his role.
Fourth, if you believe I am town, then trust I am 90% sure YYW is town. (It could be a gambit after all.)

Again, you are pressuring for information where it is not needed.
I believe Debate is town, and YYW, and obviously me.
That is a 60% success rate. However, all of you have been scummy.
ER's zealous attack of Mikal
Mikal being Mikal
Lannan's hammer before discussion could be discussed.
Ray's abnormal defense of Lannan.
Oro's large absense.

Of the five, ER seems least scummy.
Mikal is an enabler, where half of the players aren't in need of it, and I doubt mafia needs it.

I think I'd rather lynch Lannan if he is what I think he is to be safe; otherwise no lynch.

Get the other roles and their night actions. Why do you need my speculation when they should be stating their actual actions?

I'm going to bed, anyhow.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 2:56:07 AM
At 7/22/2014 2:49:13 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Because he's smart.
Now go away.

It's hardly pointless.
I'll not reveal it.

assuming no one is a vig or there is no random night kill that happens sure

Second, you are saying there should be results, when you haven't used your role to ensure them, which DP1, you were sure they wouldn't work. So, how can there be results if you didn't enable the roles that produce them?
There wont be results unless we get claims and actions, so I know who to target. The only person I used it on was you, other wise I would just be passing because of the lack of claims and may as well be vanilla.

Third, it is clear you have know idea what I think he is, and none of my results would produce an affirmative or a negative proof of his role.
Fourth, if you believe I am town, then trust I am 90% sure YYW is town. (It could be a gambit after all.)

I believe you are town, but im not sold on YYW yet, just because of the lack of a claim.

Not sold on debate either, if she is what she claims why has no one confirmed they have been roleblocked?

Mikal being Mikal
Oro's large absense.

Mikal is an enabler, where half of the players aren't in need of it, and I doubt mafia needs it.

I think I'd rather lynch Lannan if he is what I think he is to be safe; otherwise no lynch.

Get the other roles and their night actions. Why do you need my speculation when they should be stating their actual actions?

I am not for lynching anyone, not even lannan until we get some type of claims. This entire game is pointless as this point unless people start outing stuff. This is where we need to look past the theme and look at actual roll analysis as that is where mafia tend to make the biggest slips.

We are forced to no lynch regardless unless we have a for sure scum target

Even that bothers me as mafia or tp could have a killing roll that has not been used yet which will end the game

We need reads, ad we are not getting them unless there are claims

Everything in my gut is telling me YYW and ORO are scum. But that is just a gut check and will remain that until someone says something useful and stops offering fluff. WE have nothing to go off of at this point, literally nothing until people are actually willing to claim and make the game progress.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 3:00:47 AM
At 7/22/2014 2:56:07 AM, Mikal wrote:

Because he's smart.
Now go away.

It's hardly pointless.
I'll not reveal it.

There wont be results unless we get claims and actions, so I know who to target. The only person I used it on was you, other wise I would just be passing because of the lack of claims and may as well be vanilla.

I believe you are town, but im not sold on YYW yet, just because of the lack of a claim.

Not sold on debate either, if she is what she claims why has no one confirmed they have been roleblocked?

Mikal being Mikal
Oro's large absense.

I am not for lynching anyone, not even lannan until we get some type of claims. This entire game is pointless as this point unless people start outing stuff. This is where we need to look past the theme and look at actual roll analysis as that is where mafia tend to make the biggest slips.

Even that bothers me as mafia or tp could have a killing roll that has not been used yet which will end the game

Everything in my gut is telling me YYW and ORO are scum. But that is just a gut check and will remain that until someone says something useful and stops offering fluff. WE have nothing to go off of at this point, literally nothing until people are actually willing to claim and make the game progress.

Yeah, well I am 100% sure you're full of crap.
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 3:05:53 AM
At 7/22/2014 3:00:47 AM, YYW wrote:

Because he's smart.
Now go away.

It's hardly pointless.
I'll not reveal it.

Mikal being Mikal
Oro's large absense.

and either you are scum or lose if you stick to that logic

I would not willingly out the fact that certain rolls are disabled and to not trust results if I was mafia. I would just mislead a lynch on the person that got either hit with a bad flavored investigation or push for the lynch of someone that is not able to do what their roll says. Granted this is based on WIFOM but still, it would be the most plausible thing for anyone that is scum to do. It would be fruitless for me to revel that as scum

Granted this is DDO and not epic, generally that means results will not be correct or will not be activated until I target them so there will be virtually nothing to go off of most of this game until we get something going on.

In my perspective from a mod standpoint this is how the game was designed

(a)I have to say that im enabler in order to get effective results on someone
(b) Scum will try and night kill the person who outs themselves
(c) Debate will be forced to role block and protect the person (again making their result useless)

This entire game is based around behavior. Meaning if bsh is doing what im sure hes doing , debate has a high probability of being down due to how the logical process of rolls within the game would work when claimed.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 3:07:28 AM
Added* I do not even buy debate as town at this point until I hear who she targeted and why. There has been virtual silence from like 3 members and debate is entirely inactive but in live mafia with us constantly

So even from my own logic of how the game was probably meant to work, if the respective rolls that have been claimed are true even I am still torn.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 3:08:32 AM
At 7/22/2014 3:05:53 AM, Mikal wrote:

Because he's smart.
Now go away.

It's hardly pointless.
I'll not reveal it.

Mikal being Mikal
Oro's large absense.

I would not willingly out the fact that certain rolls are disabled and to not trust results if I was mafia. I would just mislead a lynch on the person that got either hit with a bad flavored investigation or push for the lynch of someone that is not able to do what their roll says. Granted this is based on WIFOM but still, it would be the most plausible thing for anyone that is scum to do. It would be fruitless for me to revel that as scum

Granted this is DDO and not epic, generally that means results will not be correct or will not be activated until I target them so there will be virtually nothing to go off of most of this game until we get something going on.

(c) Debate will be forced to role block and protect the person (again making their result useless)

This entire game is based around behavior. Meaning if bsh is doing what im sure hes doing , debate has a high probability of being down due to how the logical process of rolls within the game would work when claimed.

I would like to point out, for the forum, how Mikal is talking in circles after it's pretty overwhelmingly clear that he's scum...
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 3:13:36 AM
At 7/22/2014 3:08:32 AM, YYW wrote:

Because he's smart.
Now go away.

It's hardly pointless.
I'll not reveal it.

Mikal being Mikal
Oro's large absense.

I would like to point out, for the forum, how Mikal is talking in circles after it's pretty overwhelmingly clear that he's scum...

Yep

outed the fact im enabler and to not trust investigative rolls and certain results instead of waiting for the actions to fail and push a lynch when they do

please lynch me and lose

I will hammer myself just to see bshs face when i make town lose
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 3:15:04 AM
This is why I stay on epic and not on these forums. Lynch me if you want, im afk for like a day or so. If you want to lose by all means, fail at life

I leave you with this

YYW , ORO, and Ray are you best targets. Do with it what you will. Just bear in mind if you lynch me , im going to laugh my azz off for a few days straight
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 3:20:54 AM
At 7/22/2014 3:08:32 AM, YYW wrote:

actually I'm going to do you one better and test the theory that you are town

I know im town

so VTL Mikal

If your town that is 2/5 in on this lynch

considering there is 2 mafia and 1 tp or 3 mafia

Let them bandwagon and end the game. This is strictly from wifim, but they can end the game at their whim now with 2 votes on me

to confirm this

unvote

VTL Mikal