The Lord of the Rings Mafia Signups

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 3:25:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ash nazg durbatul"k, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatul"k agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

The third age of this world draws to an end. The Shadow that was driven out of Dol Guldur has crept back into the world. The Tower In The East has been raised again upon its foundations, and there in Barad Dur, the Dark Lord has returned to his throne.

The One ring has been found.

An alliance of men, elves, dwarves, and halflings representing the united Free Peoples of Middle Earth embark on the quest that sparks the Great War of the Ring, the like of which has not been seen on this Middle-Earth since the march of Gil-galad The Fair and Elendil The Tall, mighty kings of old.

At the head of this host, mired in deeds worthy of song, is a band of heroes gathered together and united in common cause, and they strive against the Nine, and the Lords of the Two Towers.

This is their tale.

Note: The theme of this game is derived from The Lord of the Rings books by J.R.R Tolkien, The background lore published in the Silmarillion, and the expansions to that lore licensed byt he Tolkien estate and published in LOTRO: Shadows of Angmar.

This theme may contain some inconsistencies with the movies. I will try to keep those inconsistencies to a minimum, allowing players who have only seen the films to participate in some theme analysis.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 3:44:31 PM
I may or may not sign up. It's going to depend on the other people who sign up. Let me know when the game is almost full.
Tsar of DDO
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 3:46:17 PM
At 7/25/2014 3:25:32 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

The third age of this world draws to an end. The Shadow that was driven out of Dol Guldur has crept back into the world. The Tower In The East has been raised again upon its foundations, and there in Barad Dur, the Dark Lord has returned to his throne.

An alliance of men, elves, dwarves, and halflings representing the united Free Peoples of Middle Earth embark on the quest that sparks the Great War of the Ring, the like of which has not been seen on this Middle-Earth since the march of Gil-galad The Fair and Elendil The Tall, mighty kings of old.

At the head of this host, mired in deeds worthy of song, is a band of heroes gathered together and united in common cause, and they strive against the Nine, and the Lords of the Two Towers.

This is their tale.

1. GCL

Note: The theme of this game is derived from The Lord of the Rings books by J.R.R Tolkien, The background lore published in the Silmarillion, and the expansions to that lore licensed byt he Tolkien estate and published in LOTRO: Shadows of Angmar.

This theme may contain some inconsistencies with the movies. I will try to keep those inconsistencies to a minimum, allowing players who have only seen the films to participate in some theme analysis.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 4:00:16 PM
At 7/25/2014 3:46:17 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/25/2014 3:25:32 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

This is their tale.

1. GCL
2. Wylted

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 4:11:50 PM
UPDATE

These signups are halted until further notice. I did not know about the mod list when I posted this.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!