Jump to topic:

XMen:Battlefield of Time (Insurgents) Signup

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 6:38:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is going to be a custom theme based on X men. Obviously not pure Stan Lee, and a complete and new innovative insurgents game. There will be some differences in this game that vary from the normal insurgents game.

1. VTB's can be removed and placed back on the person
2. NKs will work under a majority vote

There is going to be an in depth story involved with the actual game, that will tie in with game mechanics. There will be custom rolls, traditional insurgent rolls, and even possibly some mafia scum rolls Incorporated into the game

It will take a great deal of theme analysis to uncover the plot and the win cons for everyone involved in the game.

Almost anyone is welcome to sign up. I would prefer if you had a few games of either mafia/insurgents under your belt though to progress this alone. I just want active players that can devote time to this.

The rules to this will be both combined with insurgents and mafia. If you have any questions, feel free to ask via pm
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 6:42:07 AM
At 7/30/2014 6:38:21 AM, Mikal wrote:
This is going to be a custom theme based on X men. Obviously not pure Stan Lee, and a complete and new innovative insurgents game. There will be some differences in this game that vary from the normal insurgents game.

There is going to be an in depth story involved with the actual game, that will tie in with game mechanics. There will be custom rolls, traditional insurgent rolls, and even possibly some mafia scum rolls Incorporated into the game

It will take a great deal of theme analysis to uncover the plot and the win cons for everyone involved in the game.

Almost anyone is welcome to sign up. I would prefer if you had a few games of either mafia/insurgents under your belt though to progress this alone. I just want active players that can devote time to this.

9. Wylted

The rules to this will be both combined with insurgents and mafia. If you have any questions, feel free to ask via pm

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 6:42:32 AM

1. Wylted
2. 9space

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 6:43:45 AM
At 7/30/2014 6:42:07 AM, Wylted wrote:

1. 9space
9. Wylted
13 XLAV

Holy sh*t. 20 players?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 6:43:59 AM
At 7/30/2014 6:42:32 AM, Mikal wrote:

1. Wylted
2. 9space
13 lannan13 (can start effectively on Friday)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 6:46:15 AM

1. Wylted
2. 9space
3. Xlav
4. Lannan

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 6:49:01 AM

Oh god, I feel like such a newbie. I'm sorry to ask how to play but I'm really new to this. Is there a forum post explaining all the rules?
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 7:02:14 AM
At 7/30/2014 6:49:01 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Oh god, I feel like such a newbie. I'm sorry to ask how to play but I'm really new to this. Is there a forum post explaining all the rules?

insurgents is a little complicated. Ill give you two guides

http://www.debate.org... - read this because this will be part of the game. Its mafia + insurgents. More insurgents, but if you understand mafia you understand insurgents

Ill find the other later, I cant seem to find the youtube video, but read over that
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 7:47:22 AM
At 7/30/2014 7:02:14 AM, Mikal wrote:

http://www.debate.org... - read this because this will be part of the game. Its mafia + insurgents. More insurgents, but if you understand mafia you understand insurgents

Ill find the other later, I cant seem to find the youtube video, but read over that

Thank you so much! I have been saved.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 7:48:06 AM
At 7/30/2014 7:47:22 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

If you decide you wan tto play let me know, Ill help you learn the basics the best I can before the game starts
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 8:13:37 AM
/IN /IWANTlN
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 8:14:14 AM
At 7/30/2014 6:46:15 AM, Mikal wrote:

1. Wylted
2. 9space
3. Xlav
4. Lannan
5. Bobert

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 8:28:38 AM
At 7/30/2014 8:14:14 AM, Mikal wrote:

1. Wylted
2. 9space
3. Xlav
4. Lannan
5. Bobert
6. Liz

debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 8:29:41 AM

1. Wylted
2. 9space
3. Xlav
4. Lannan
5. Bobert
6. Debatability

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:05:12 AM
At 7/30/2014 8:29:41 AM, debatability wrote:

1. Wylted
2. 9space
3. Xlav
4. Lannan
5. Bobert
6. Debatability
7.PotBelliedGeek

Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:13:39 AM
At 7/30/2014 7:48:06 AM, Mikal wrote:

If you decide you wan tto play let me know, Ill help you learn the basics the best I can before the game starts

When does the game start? I dont think i can play until another 13 hours.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:14:21 AM
At 7/30/2014 9:13:39 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

This may be a week before it starts. Going to try to get it going faster. This will last near a month im sure with a 20-30 person set up
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:18:40 AM
At 7/30/2014 9:05:12 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 7/30/2014 8:29:41 AM, debatability wrote:

1. Wylted
2. 9space
3. Xlav
4. Lannan
5. Bobert
6. Debatability
7.PotBelliedGeek
8. YYW

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:20:41 AM
At 7/30/2014 9:14:21 AM, Mikal wrote:

This may be a week before it starts. Going to try to get it going faster. This will last near a month im sure with a 20-30 person set up

Holy crap. How much time is devoted? Playing everyday, once a few days or hours a day?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:21:47 AM
At 7/30/2014 9:20:41 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Holy crap. How much time is devoted? Playing everyday, once a few days or hours a day?

as much as you can invest. The more you read and anaylize people, the better chance of you winning with your team.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:24:12 AM
1. Wylted
2. 9space
3. Xlav
4. Lannan
5. Bobert
6. Debatability
7.PotBelliedGeek
8. YYW
9. Solon
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:27:21 AM
At 7/30/2014 9:21:47 AM, Mikal wrote:

as much as you can invest. The more you read and anaylize people, the better chance of you winning with your team.

Then count me in. I would bring dishonor to my family legacy (the Godzillas) if I did not play such a game. I'll learn the rules as best I can in the mean time. However not right now as I have to sleep. So yes, add me please. Onegaishimasu.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:28:13 AM
At 7/30/2014 9:27:21 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:21:47 AM, Mikal wrote:

Then count me in. I would bring dishonor to my family legacy (the Godzillas) if I did not play such a game. I'll learn the rules as best I can in the mean time. However not right now as I have to sleep. So yes, add me please. Onegaishimasu.

you see the solon guy that signed up above. HE is really friendly and nice, if you need to learn basics ask him before the game starts. He can give you a rundown on basic mafia theory and is a really good mod
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:28:59 AM
At 7/30/2014 9:24:12 AM, Mikal wrote:
1. Wylted
2. 9space
3. Xlav
4. Lannan
5. Bobert
6. Debatability
7.PotBelliedGeek
8. YYW
9. Solon
10. Adam_Godzilla
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:37:56 AM
At 7/30/2014 9:28:59 AM, Mikal wrote:
1. Wylted
2. 9space
3. Xlav
4. Lannan
5. Bobert
6. Debatability
7.PotBelliedGeek
8. YYW
9. Solon
10. Adam_Godzilla
11. Romanii
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:42:48 AM
At 7/30/2014 9:37:56 AM, Romanii wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:28:59 AM, Mikal wrote:
1. Wylted
2. 9space
3. Xlav
4. Lannan
5. Bobert
6. Debatability
7.PotBelliedGeek
8. YYW
9. Solon
10. Adam_Godzilla
11. Romanii
12. GodChoosesLife
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad