Danielle

Dead Fellas
FourTrouble - Monk (Third-party Doctor) - "Russell Crowe" - Killed NP0
ford_prefect - Lawyer (Mafia) - "Tony Abbott" - Lynched DP1
KravMaga - Blacksmith (Gives BP status) - "Drizabone" - Killed NP1
Bullish - Cop (Flavour Revealed At Endgame) - "Father Bob" - Killed NP1
Khaos_Mage - Lawyer (Mafia) - "Tony Abbott" - Lynched DP2

With 6 left, it takes 4 to lynch.
Day phase ends in 72 hours or when a lynch is reached.

Remember, the most recent update on roles in this semi-open game is here: http://www.debate.org...
Roles are as stated on https://epicmafia.com...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:57:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lol, idiot scum tried to NK me.
Thats right Khaos, your fvcking NK failed.

This is why I didn't want to answer your bullsh*t and unnecessary questions.
I knew you were scum right after you got CC'd. We were just squeezing the info out of you.

Also, GG. I finally got off my chair and scum hunted. TUF is scum.
VTL TUF

Wylted, sheep me!
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:12:43 AM
TUF obviously needs to role claim as soon as he signs on. It's definitely possible Steve Irwin could be the Godfather (but I'm unsure how that would work in a game with flavored cops).

Btw I thought of other scummy things to add to the list of suspicious Khaos behavior, but the DP was over. And I forgot plus don't care at this point, but man, last DP was tragic for the mafia.

By any chance did anyone find out anything else from any night actions?
President of DDO
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:19:12 AM
Before I vote anyone, I want to know this- what happened to the other NK? I wasn't informed that I'm bleeding, so either the vig/SK waived, I was bussed with someone immune, there's a doctor in the house, or something else happened.

Also, I highly doubt mafia would have had two identical characters with identical roles. My guess is that Ford was actually innocent, and tailored to look exactly like Khaos, and then Khaos, the real scum, died. If that's the case, it likely puts us at MYLO.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 4:19:44 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:12:43 AM, Danielle wrote:
By any chance did anyone find out anything else from any night actions?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 5:24:29 PM
I'm 99% certain TUF is guilty based on my reads. I'll vote TUF for pressure since XLAV unvoted for no reason, considering I doubt we are looking to pressure anyone else at the moment.
President of DDO
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 5:34:42 PM
At 7/30/2014 5:24:29 PM, Danielle wrote:
I'm 99% certain TUF is guilty based on my reads. I'll vote TUF for pressure since XLAV unvoted for no reason, considering I doubt we are looking to pressure anyone else at the moment.

Why do you think there are two Tony Abotts in this game?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 6:04:07 PM
At 7/30/2014 5:34:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
Why do you think there are two Tony Abotts in this game?

It's either a typo or relevant to mafia swapping roles. I'm not familiar with the Mafia Tailor, but I looked it up and it might have something to do with it. Apparently the Tailor gives a "suit" (role) to another player during the night, and if they die, their role is revealed as whatever the tailor gives them. This could mean that FourTrouble or Khaos was tailored. I'm not sure how that would work though because both Ford and Khaos were lynched during the day phase. Maybe the mod(s) made a mistake, or maybe it was to appease the mafia after something went against them, etc. Either way I don't think that's very relevant right now unless it implies that one of those parties were innocent and/or there is another mafioso besides TUF.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 6:30:58 PM
Myself, Smith and Wylted have yet to claim. I soft claimed. The mafia probably knows my role because I'm pretty sure Khaos figured it out. I highly suggest XLAV investigate one of those 2 players, as I can kinda sorta confirm my role if need be.

I wonder if the vig or SK shot at Solon. If so, Solon wouldn't die until the end of this day phase I believe.

XLAV, what result did you get on TUF last night? What was the wording the mod used?
President of DDO
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 8:40:52 PM
At 7/30/2014 6:30:58 PM, Danielle wrote:
Myself, Smith and Wylted have yet to claim. I soft claimed. The mafia probably knows my role because I'm pretty sure Khaos figured it out. I highly suggest XLAV investigate one of those 2 players, as I can kinda sorta confirm my role if need be.

I wonder if the vig or SK shot at Solon. If so, Solon wouldn't die until the end of this day phase I believe.

XLAV, what result did you get on TUF last night? What was the wording the mod used?

I would be informed if I were shot, and I wasn't.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 8:57:50 PM

Tuf appeared guilty.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:00:41 PM
At 7/30/2014 8:57:50 PM, XLAV wrote:
Tuf appeared guilty.

I thought you were a paranoid/insane cop though...
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:14:08 PM

I voted TUF.
President of DDO
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:07:48 PM
Okay, so during DP2, I still had a pretty strong scum read on khaos. Especially after his bleeder CC, I was pretty much set on a belief that he was scum, so a good portion of my reads are based off of that.

Danielle- Strong Town. At this point I would be very very impressed with her if she was scum. She has been playing so damn pro-town, that if she turns out to be scum, I will be pretty mind blown. Her votes and FOS"es have been very careful, and thought out. That said, she still hasn"t used many of them. She has been very conservative with her game effecting decisions, and I see no mafia motivation in doing this. She hasn"t been seeking out opportunities, jumping on bandwagons, etc. Alternatively, the fact that she was in conflict with khaos this DP has worked out pretty strongly in her favor.

Solon- Strong Town- Because I have complete confidence that khaos is the scum in the CC situation, I think that puts solon as town or a really risky mafia busser. I think the first should always be assumed first though, and I am giving him the town read here.

Smithers- Null, slight town. I have discussed with him quite a bit this game, but none of the conversation we have had has given me much of a read on him. My slight town on him comes simply off of the lengthy debate between himself and khaos, which seemingly seperates them. Of course it could all be faked, but it seems pretty authentic. Also as I said before, the fact that he was heavily pushing fords lynch really looks good, though I won"t discount a bus.

XLAV- Null, slight town. I removed my vote from him because he claimed cop. I was already having some confusion about the na"ve cop situation with bullish given the fact that a lawyer was put in the game. If XLAV is indeed an insane cop, a lawyer at least makes some sense, because there are actual results that can be tampered with. Not that trying to interpret them will help town much, but it does help with manipulation and make sense. My scum tingles came back a little at the fact that he voted for me after a CC was made, and I"d already character claimed. But the fact that khaos called him an idiot worked back in his favor. I have never seen khaos say something like that to his own teammate, and I want to say the engagement seemed real.

Wylted- Scum. I think Wylted Is scum. Again with the CC situation, he tried to re-direct pressure on to someone else; me. His "fos" on khaos seemed like a save face tactic to make him look town, though none of his actual read on him looked legit at all. Their conversing near the end of the DP was all superficial. The fact that he was asking for a vig on solon was even scummier. If khaos turned up innocent, solon would likely be lynched the following DP anyways" The suggestion was a hope for town to risk and eliminate another player for a very small chance of reward, which I don"t know why any townie would suggest. But he was initially trying to re-direct pressure off of both in the beginning which was really silly, suggesting we leave their fates in the hands of a potential vig. That"s the most telling to me.

Also because there was quite a bit of FOS on me last DP by a couple players I townread, I will go ahead and full claim, even though it doesn"t really benefit me. It doesn"t really harm me either, but it basically makes me useless. I am the Ghoul. Each night I can target a player. If I am targeted for a kill, the kill will instead be re-routed to the person I targeted. My ability can only be used once, if targeted, though I can target someone each night until I am the target of a NK. Np0 I forfeited my action because there simply wasn"t any information, and I wasn"t going to gamble letting a random townie power role get killed if I did get targeted. Np1, I targeted Khaos. I obviously had still scum read him from the previous DP, and felt his protective claim was bull crap. Np2 (last night) I targeted wylted based on him being my only real confident scum read.

Here is the most up to date info list I could pull up. I think this is accurate, but feel free to correct me if I am wrong on anything.

DEAD

INFO LIST

XLAV- Mel Gibson- insane cop- investigated self guilty
Smithereens- Character has no link to role.
SolonKR- Mary Watson- Bleeder. Soft claimed DP1 page 237
Wylted- Australian folk hero who died young
TUF- Steve Irwin- Ghoul
Danielle- character is not a person.
Khaos- Kylie Minogue-bleeder soft claimed post 32

OTHER

1 of the following roles is confirmed in the game, as per TV: Mortician, Gun Smith, ClockMaker, Lover, Quack, Associate.

VTL Wylted
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:09:59 PM
I wrote the previous post last night, here is the updated list with khaos in the dead area.

DEAD

Khaos- Lawyer (Mafia) - "Tony Abbott" - Lynched DP2

INFO LIST

XLAV- Mel Gibson- insane cop- investigated self guilty
Smithereens- Character has no link to role.
SolonKR- Mary Watson- Bleeder. Soft claimed DP1 page 237
Wylted- Australian folk hero who died young
TUF- Steve Irwin- Ghoul
Danielle- character is not a person.
OTHER

1 of the following roles is confirmed in the game, as per TV: Mortician, Gun Smith, ClockMaker, Lover, Quack, Associate.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:16:19 PM
At 7/30/2014 9:14:08 PM, Danielle wrote:
I'm 99% certain TUF is guilty based on my reads.

What were those exactly? Up until now it seemed you had wanted a full claim, and had been wary based on my experience level, but I don't recall any hard reads. I realize a lot of the FOS probably comes from process of elimination in character claims.

Last DP you said my commentary was scum-read; Could you clarify?

Also what are your thoughts on Wylted?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:18:08 PM
At 7/30/2014 10:57:53 AM, XLAV wrote:
Lol, idiot scum tried to NK me.
Thats right Khaos, your fvcking NK failed.

This is why I didn't want to answer your bullsh*t and unnecessary questions.
I knew you were scum right after you got CC'd. We were just squeezing the info out of you.

Also, GG. I finally got off my chair and scum hunted. TUF is scum.
VTL TUF

Wylted, sheep me!

This post makes me re-consider XLAV. How do you know scum tried to Night Kill you? I thought you were just a cop, were you told you were protected or something?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:20:30 PM
At 7/30/2014 2:45:31 PM, Wylted wrote:
I'm ready to lynch tuff, but will hold off for him to defend himself, but not for too long.

Defend myself against what actually? You have been advocating my death for two day phases based on nothing.

But what I am more interested in knowing is why you were advocating anyones death other than the person who was CC'ed last DP.

Why was I so scummy that you wanted me lynched or vig'ed, rather than choosing to worry about a person who was CC'ed?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:22:27 PM
At 7/30/2014 6:13:33 PM, XLAV wrote:
Hmm, I still scum read TUF so.

VTL TUF

Make up your mind, mate. Are you voting me off of reads, or off of your results? (which confuse me anyway as to how you would have been led to think I am scum since last DP it looked like you were trying to pull a paranoid claim).
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:25:07 PM
It's very possible XLAV is just being his normal (I don't to use the word) self, but I don't know if it should be used as an excuse to his mistake, though I am thinking it probably is. I still have wylted weighted as scummier than him though, based off of his actions last DP and POE.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:27:54 PM
At 7/30/2014 10:20:30 PM, TUF wrote:
I'm ready to lynch tuff, but will hold off for him to defend himself, but not for too long.

Defend myself against what actually? You have been advocating my death for two day phases based on nothing.

But what I am more interested in knowing is why you were advocating anyones death other than the person who was CC'ed last DP.

Why was I so scummy that you wanted me lynched or vig'ed, rather than choosing to worry about a person who was CC'ed?

2 scum were killed and I noticed you didn't participate in either lynch. Also I'm the Vig and I didn't kill you. I wanted you lynched so I could comfortably vig khaos.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:28:14 PM
Also as far as role claims go, danielle, smithers, and wylted, if any of you are town and have on of the roles that TV added to the list you are basically confirmed unless someone tries to CC you, which would be a really stupid move for scum at this point.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:31:00 PM
At 7/30/2014 10:27:54 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:20:30 PM, TUF wrote:

2 scum were killed and I noticed you didn't participate in either lynch. Also I'm the Vig and I didn't kill you. I wanted you lynched so I could comfortably vig khaos.

Unvote.

There is still a chance you are third party killer, but we know there is a confirmed extra kill in the game from last DP. Which is curious as to why there was no NK last night. Who did you target last night?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:31:03 PM

I didn't shoot at him. I THOUGHT THE CC was enough to confirm him, and if the mafia was ballsy enough to CC town than if I mis shot it would be game over. I thought if Solon was scum they'd have a redirector garauntee I'd not hit the target I was aiming for. I figured scum knew my role, so that's why I'm revealing it now.