Jump to topic:

Harry Potter + the Death Hallows: ENDGAME

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:50:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Welcome, Wizards and Witches, Goblins and Elves, to the ENDGAME. Please don't post until I'm done with the OPs.

WINNER: Mafia
LOSER: Town

Good game, everyone. I hope you enjoyed it, that you thought it was balanced, and that it was true to the books. I wanted this game to conform very, very closely to the actual trajectory of the novel, and I sincerely hoped I achieved that.

This is only my second time modding a non-beginners game, so I would appreciate constructive feedback. I made errors of which I'm already aware, and I'll divulge those momentarily...

https://www.youtube.com...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:52:30 PM
I'm so sorry guys... *cries*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:01:21 PM
At 7/30/2014 9:52:30 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

let's wait for BSH to post his thoughts.
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:07:20 PM
MAFIA

Khaos - You are VOLDEMORT. Leader of the Death Eaters and the anti-Mudblood movement, you are a force of pure evil.

"'Your wand, Lucius. I require you wand.'...Malfoy put his hand into his robes, withdrew his wand, and passed it along to Voldemort, who held it up in front of his red eyes, examining it closely."
(p. 8)

You have the following abilities (you may only use 1 per night):

- You may HIDE A HORCRUX. If you have a horcrux in your possession, you make choose to hide it so that it cannot be taken from you for 1 NP. This is a 1-shot ability.
- You may AQUIRE AN ITEM. You may target another player. If they have a held item, you will take it from them.
- You may DESTROY AN ITEM. If you have an item in your possession (excluding a horcrux) you may choose to destroy that item. This is a 1-shot ability.
- You may use AVADA KEDAVRA. You may target another player during the night and kill them. This is a 1-shot ability.

Ford - You are YAXLEY. A flunky of Voldemort's, you are constantly shown up by Snape, and are eager to please.

"My Lord, I have good news on that score. I have--with difficulty, and after great effort--succeeded in placing an Imperius Curse upon Pius Thicknesse."
(p. 5)

"'As we Disapparated, Yaxley caught hold of me and I couldn't get rid of him, he was too strong, and he was still holding on when we arrived at Grimmauld place." (p. 270)

You have the following abilities:

- You are a SECRET-KEEPER. Each night you may visit another player. If that player is Hermione, you will permanently disable Harry Potter's ability to hide in Grimmauld Place.
- You may use IMPERIO. You may select another player and place upon them an Imperius Curse, provided they are not Harry, Ron, or Hermione. They will be recruited into the mafia for the duration of the spell, but the curse will wear off after two NPs. This is a 1-shot ability.

[Hidden Mod Note: IMPERIO will only work if (a) the COIN FLIP chooses to win with the town or (b) XENOPHILIUS LOVEGOOD is currently town-affiliated.]

XLAV - You are BELLATRIX LESTRANGE, Voldemort's most devoted lieutenant.

"Bellatrix leaned toward Voldemort, for mere words could not demonstrate her longing for closeness."
(p. 9)

You are the BACK-UP. Should any Mafioso except for Voldemort die (regardless of the means of their death) you shall assume their abilities.

7th (TUF) - You are DOLORES UMBRIDGE. A kitten-mad, pink-loving, murderous lunatic, you are the embodiment of magical purity--or, at least you are in your own deluded fantasy world.

"The room was exactly like Umbridge's office at Hogwarts: Lace draperies, doilies, and dried flowers covered every available surface. The walls bore the same ornamental plates, each featuring a highly colored, beribboned kitten, gamboling and frisking with sickening cuteness. The desk was covered with a flouncy, flowered cloth. Behind Made-Eye's eye, a telescopic attachment enabled Umbridge to spy on the workers on the other side of the door." (p. 251)

"The Patronus, he was sure, was Umbridge's, and it glowed brightly because she was so happy here, in her element, upholding the twisted laws she had helped to write." (p. 259)

You have the following abilities (you may use 1 per night):

- You can ABDUCT. You may select a blood-traitor or mudblood and sentence them to time in Azkaban. This will roleblock the person. If they have more than one ability, you will randomly block one of their powers; Harry, Ron, and Hermione may not be abducted. This is a 2-shot role.
- You are the LOOKOUT. You may select a player and learn who visited them in the night.

Solon - You are XENOPHILIUS LOVEGOOD. A bit looney, but not unendearing...

"'Xeno is printing all the stuff the Prophet's ignoring, not a single mention of Crumple-Horned Snorkacks in the last issue.'"
(p. 299)

"They will be here any moment. I must save Luna." (p. 419)

- You are wracked by DESPERATION. If Luna is abducted, you will temprorarily covert to mafia (though not sharing the mafia PM) until Luna is freed or killed.
- You are the MOTIVATOR. You may select another player and allow them to perform an extra action that night. This is a 1-shot ability.

TOWN

TN05 - You are HERMIONE GRANGER. Bookish, brave, and brilliant, you are the epitome of awesomeness.

"Hermione laid bare Ron's upper arm, where a great chunk of flesh was missing, scooped cleanly away as though by a knife. 'Harry, quickly, in my bag, there's a small bottle labeled 'Essence of Dittany--'"
(p. 269)

You have the following abilities (you may use just 1 per night):

- You are the DOCTOR. You may select a player and save them from any lethal actions. This is a 2-shot ability.
- You may AQUIRE AN ITEM. You may select another player; if they have a held item, you may take it from them. This is a 3-shot action.

Chosen - You are DOBBY THE HOUSE ELF, no more lovable a character can there be.

"'Harry Potter' he squeaked in the tiniest quiver of a voice, 'Dobby has come to rescue you.'" (p. 468)

You are the RESCUER. You may select another player. If they have been abducted, you will set them free. This is a 3-shot ability.

Esocial - You are DRACO MALFOY. Ewww...just...no...

"He saw...Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy running through the crowd, not even attempting to fight, screaming for their son." (p. 735)

You are the odd-night HIDER. Each odd night you may choose to hide behind someone else. You cannot be targeted directly by anyone. However, if the person you hide behind dies, you will also perish.

9space - You are RON WEASLEY. Not always the brightest of the bright, but undying loyal in the end, you are a true Gryffendor.

"And once it was inside me I knew what I was supposed to do. I knew it would take me where I needed to go. So I Disapparated and came out on the side of a hill. There was snow everywhere..." (p. 385)

You have the following abilities (you may only use 1 per NP):

- You are the TRACKER. You may select a player and learn who they visit.
- You may ACQUIRE AN ITEM. You may select a player. If they have a held item, you will take it from them. This is a 3-shot ability.

7th - You are REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK (R.A.B). You finally realized Voldemort was evil...way to be late on the uptake, dude...But, at least your never converted and tried to strike a final blow at Voldemort in the end.

"And he order--Kreacher to leave without him...and never to tell my Mistress--what he had done--but to destroy--the first locket." (p. 196)

You are the SAMURAI. You will kill the first person attempting to recruit you.

[Hidden Mod Note: Recrutiment = Mason or IMPERIO]
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:08:12 PM
DOES NO ONE READ?!

"Please don't post until I'm done with the OPs."
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:47:58 PM
TOWN (continued)

YYW - You are RITA SKEETER, avaricious journalist.

"'That woman, or vulture might be a more accurate term, positively pestered me to talk to her. I am ashamed to say I became rather rude, called her an interfering trout, which resulted, as you may have seen, in aspersions cast upon my sanity...Don't believe a word of it,' Dodge said at once. 'Not a word Harry! Let nothing tarnish your memories of Albus Dumbledore!" (p. 152)

You are the COIN FLIP, meaning you could be either TP or Town. You win outright and by yourself if portions of your false story of Albus Dumbledore are pieced together by Harry; you must survive until he does so in order to win this way. Alternatively, you may choose to "Recant Your Book" by NP3. If you submit this action, you may not undo it; by recanting your book, you will become a member of town and win if the town wins.

Wylted - You are MINERVA McGONAGALL. You are one explosive fighter...

"A heard of galloping desks thundered past, shepherded by a sprinting Professor McGonagall. She appeared not to notice them: Her hair had come down and there was a gash on her cheek. As she turned the corner, they heard her scream, 'CHARGE!'" (p. 644)

You are the BOMB. If NK'd, you kill your killer.

rross - You are NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM. You've grown up into a really hero; from the kid that blindly followed the rules, to the slayer of Nagini, you've matured a lot.

"'You know Voldemort's snake, Neville? He's got a huge snake...Calls it Nagini...'

'I've heard, yeah...What about it?'

'It's got to be killed. Ron and Hermione know that, but just in case they--'...'Just in case they're--busy--and you get the chance--'

'Kill the snake?'

'Kill the snake,' Harry repeated."
(p. 695, 696)

- You are the BACK-UP. If Hermione or Ron dies, you will assume the ability of whichever of them died first.
- You are the MASON. You may select a player each night. If they are a former or current member of Dumbledore's Army, you may recruit them into a shared PM. This is a 3-shot ability.

[Gained BACK-UP powers from HERMIONE: 0-shot DOCTOR, 3-shot AQUIRE ITEM.]

Smith - You are HARRY POTTER. Ironically, as the boy who lived, you cannot keep living if Voldemort does.

"'Harry.' He spread his arms wide, and his hands were both whole and white and undamaged. 'You wonderful boy. You brave, brave man. Let us walk."
(p. 707)

You have the following abilities (you may only use 1 active role per night):

- You may AQUIRE AN ITEM. Each night you may select another player; if they have a held item, you will take it.
- You may HIDE IN GRIMMAULD PLACE. You may choose to take refuge in Sirius's old home, and thus prevent anyone from targeting you at night.
- You may PIECE TOGETHER CLUES. If you receive clues (in the form of items) you may piece them together. These clues will tell the tale of who Dumbledore really was. This is a passive role and is done automatically once you have obtained all clues in a set. If you obtain the correct set of clues, you will be able to use a 1-shot MOTIVATOR ability on yourself or a 1-shot ROLEBLOCKER ability on someone else. If you get the wrong set of clues, it is possible you may trigger other events or that nothing may happen.
- You are also BULLETPROOF. You can only be killed when three conditions are met: the Elder Wand must kill you, Draco Malfoy must be dead, and the Battle for Hogwarts must have begun.

Beginner - You are LUNA LOVEGOOD, and you're not looney at all.

"Well, there is her lost diadem. I told you about it, remember, Harry?" (p. 584)

"'I like this song' said Luna, swaying in time to the waltzlike tune, and a few seconds later she stood up and glided onto the dance floor, where she revolved on the spot, quite alone, eyes closed and waving her arms."
(p. 147)

"Harry realized that the chains were actually one words, repeated a thousand times in golden ink: friends...friends...friends..." (p. 417)

- You may give a HELPING HINT. If visited by Harry, you will pass on something useful to him.
- You are the ASCETIC, and unaffected by non-lethal actions; though, you may be visited by your friends.

[Hidden Mod Note: HELPING HINT will reveal the whereabouts (who has) a horcrux; if there are no horcruxes, it will reveal one person as mod-confirmed 'friendly,' i.e. town.]

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

YYW - Recant Book
Esocial - Hide behind Smith
Chosen - N/A
Endark/TN05 - Doc 9space
rross - Msn. TN05
9space - Trk. Khaos
Smith - Aqit. 9space
Solon - Motv. Beginner
Khaos - Aqit. Smith
Ford - Sckp. Endark
TUF - Lkt. YYW
XLAV - NK Wylted

NP2

TN05 - Doc rross
rross - Msn. Beginner
9space - Trk. YYW
Smith - N/A
Khaos - Aqit. Lannan
Ford - N/A
TUF - Abct. Beginner (ascetic)
Khaos - NK TN05

NP3

rross - Msn. Smith
9space - Trk. 7th
Smith - Aqit. Khaos
Khaos - Aqit. Rross
Ford - N/A
TUF - Abct. Rross
Khaos - NK 9space

NP4

Smith - Aqit. Khaos (3/4 HX destroyed)
Khaos - Avkv. Wylted
Ford - Imp. Beginner
TUF - Lkt. Khaos
Khaos - NK YYW

HIDDEN GAME MECHANICS

1. Battle of Hogwarts

(A) This would begin when all the horcruxes were destroyed. In this way, the fates and mortality of Voldemort and Harry were linked, as they were in the book.

(B) The onset of the battle would trigger three things: (1) a random townie would get a 3x vig ability, (2) all town-held items would be given to Harry, Ron, Hermione (maybe Neville) for the first NP of the battle, and (3) Voldemort would learn the whereabouts (who has) the Elder Wand.

2. The Elder Wand

Anyone could use the wand. If someone outside the mafia PM used it to successfully kill Harry, that kill would've become the mafia NK, and the mafia NK would not have gone through.

3. Clues

There were "Fake Clues" and "Real Clues" all called CLUES in the game.

Besides potentially giving YYW a win (had he chosen to be TP), assembling the games 3 fake clues, which told Rita Skeeter's bio of Dumbledore, all NP actions that night would've been randomized.

Assembling the 4 real clues would've given Harry his extra power.

DAY PHASE ARCHIVE

DP1: http://www.debate.org...
DP2: http://www.debate.org...
DP3: http://www.debate.org...
DP4: http://www.debate.org...
DP5: http://www.debate.org...

MOD COMMENTS

Town was hampered by a lot of things: (1) Chosen, (2) rross, Beginner, and YYW not effectively coordinating (or at least not ignoring each other) and getting sidetracked, (3) town not acting decisively in the last DP, (4) 9space not being more forthright about his results, (5) Smith's inactivity, and (6) a wickedly (pun intended) crafty mafia.

Also, had Beginner not given up, and had Smith manage to obtain and destroy SLYTHERINE's LOCKET, town would've gained a vig power. If town had vig'd 7th/TUF, Solon would've been freed. DP6 could have been 3-2 in town's favor; it was unlikely but possible. Don't ever give up...just sayin'...

Good game. Did you like the theme? As I said in the first post, I am serious interested in constructive feedback. Thank you. Feel free to post now...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:03:59 PM
I understand it was integral to my role; however, Luna probably should have been a different role than ascetic, since she had to be affected by a non-lethal action (abduction).

Tip for future games: never put YYW and Chosen in a game together :p

I personally found it really exciting because I kept having an internal struggle about who to support. Still a bit bummed that the bad guys won; but hey, a win's a win.

Also, I had the Elder Wand ever since I acquired it (which was also the night I was converted). I also got a clue on the final night.

Scum definitely played well and deserved the win, though. Getting away with not lynching me one that day I said I was mafia took skill. I honestly didn't suspect you were mafia at all until you started defending me.

I, for the most part, enjoyed the game, with the exception of DPs 1 and 2, since those were mostly just me shouting BEGINNER IS TOWN and CHOSEN IS TOWN, and the kingmaker scenario, because inner conflict.

My MVP award would go to Khaos McVoldemort.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:09:06 PM
CORRECTION/ADDITION

I had another Hidden Mod Note for LUNA LOVEGOOD.

[Hidden Mod Note 2: While you are an ascetic, you may be abducted, and visited by "friends," i.e. former D.A. members.]
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:09:54 PM
I will post a list of all CLUES tomorrow, if anyone's curious.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:10:44 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:10:14 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

My love, remember when I said I was replacing out?

Yes hon. *sniffles*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:11:36 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:10:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Yes hon. *sniffles*

I loved the picture you had of us before TN05 took in for me.

And don't cry. This loss wasn't your fault. There were a lot of mistakes made by other town members.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:14:48 PM
I loved the theme and I thought the roles were balanced.

To the Mafia, bravo! Very well done. I thought I had an idea of what was happening as soon as TUF countered Kahos and no one really questioned it, but wow. That was clever, and very well executed. I am thoroughly impressed.

To the town, Rross and Beginner lost this game for the town. I got distracted from my initial reads of Kahos (by DP2) and Ford (by DP3) because Rross's and Beginner's play was so veritably bad that I thought that they were intentionally trying to misdirect. They weren't, they just terrible.

Rross let personal animosity towards me color her reads of me the entire time, and that pissed me off the entire game. Her baseless attacks, petulant (or, rather, outrightly truculent) gameplay and irrational complaining (she said I called her an idiot when I did nothing of the sort) permanently burned her for me as someone I will ever play with again. She failed to pay attention to details, failed to understand obvious things in virtually every DP and even after Kahos's slip was incapable of deciphering what it meant on any level. She was even worse than Chosen in my view, though I admit that my view is biased because I was the target of most of her horrible playing -among other things. It is also prudent to note how she knows nothing about Harry Potter, like, at all. And moreover, there was no chance that Rross was going to work with me as a fellow townie for three reasons: (1) Her personal animosity towards me precluded her ever being useful for anything other than tunneling me the entire game, (2) she is incapable of understanding even the most simple of things, (3) her incompetence and animosity together produced an unshakable scum read on me.

Beginner totally didn't get the theme at all, which was really bad because most of what he did was theme based. However, he accepted responsibility for it and I can forgive that. But, his bad theme analysis made me think he was probably scum, because of how directionless everything was that he posted. I really didn't think what he was doing was unintentional, though, because of how clearly he communicated what looked like obvious misdirection. It looked like intentional obfuscation. HOW he misread 7th is still a mystery to me. That was the reason that I NEVER hammered 7th. I was sure he wasn't scum.

I have an incredibly short temper in response to incompetence and being pissed with Rross's incompetence clouded my judgement and distracted me the entire game. It also gave me a very strong scum read on her which was wrong. I should have listened to Kahos, I should have let it go but I couldn't. But it doesn't matter, because I will never play another game with her. Even still, though, even if I had have posted my initial suspicion about Khaos being scum I doubt it would have mattered because of how strongly rross and Beginner had -baselessly- scum read me. TO THIS DAY it is astonishing to me that that happened, and nothing less than infuriated me. That was a mistake on my part for two reasons: (1) I shouldn't have gotten angry over that, (2) I assumed that they were both better than they were until the third DP. It also might have changed things if I posted my thoughts about Khaos because even though I would have been night killed, it would have meant something even if Rross and Beginner were going to continue to screw over the town.

Some final thoughts:

If Chosen had had any other role, his death wouldn't have been so harmful. It would have been fine, and that's just how the cards fall, sometime. All things considered, it wasn't "him" that hurt the town, per se, it's the fact that his role was important and lost. He didn't chose his role.

This is the second mafia game I've actually cared about and played like it mattered. I am profoundly disappointed in Rross, but I just hope Beginner doesn't do this again and I don't think he will. No worries.

I learned a LOT about mafia in this game, about people's meta's and just general game play. I made a lot of mistakes, too, and I won't make them again.
Tsar of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:17:39 PM
Bsh, it looks like an amazing game! I would have loved to play *meaningful stare* and I'm still sorry for nearly messing it all up for you again. But it looked well balanced, and I loved the concept of the items!
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:23:48 PM
MORE CORRECTIONS ADDITIONS

Lannan - You are RUFUS SCRIMGEOUR. You're not exactly helpful...

"'Unfortunately,' said Scrimgeour, 'that sword was not Dumbledore's to give away.'" (p. 129)

You are VANILLA. You have no role.

MOD AWARDS

WORST PLAYER: Chosen
NOTEWORTHY EFFORT: Esocial
TOWN MVP: Smith
MAFIA MVP: Khaos

OVERALL MVP: Khaos

*applause*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:24:45 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:17:39 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Bsh, it looks like an amazing game! I would have loved to play *meaningful stare* and I'm still sorry for nearly messing it all up for you again. But it looked well balanced, and I loved the concept of the items!

Lol...sorry. You can out my error if you'd like.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:29:01 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:10:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Yes hon. *sniffles*

Bsh gave you an award, my love.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:31:37 PM
More comments:

Esocial only got herself modkilled because of Beginner and Rross. Were they not bad, she would not have gone all out to try to vindicate me (even though there was literally no reason why she should have had to), and she would not have gotten modkilled.

Btw, esocial, if you ever notice something like that again -you know what it is- keep it to yourself until the moment it is most useful.
Tsar of DDO
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:36:30 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:31:37 PM, YYW wrote:
More comments:

Esocial only got herself modkilled because of Beginner and Rross. Were they not bad, she would not have gone all out to try to vindicate me (even though there was literally no reason why she should have had to), and she would not have gotten modkilled.

Btw, esocial, if you ever notice something like that again -you know what it is- keep it to yourself until the moment it is most useful.

Lol I saw that thread as it was happening, and my first thought was to post saying, "YYW replacing in would be ok only if he's not scum" but then I was like, nah bsh knows that already... But then he was like yeah that sounds great! Ah well, it worked out for us in the end an that's what matters
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:37:50 PM
Then I had to tightrope between pretending I genuinely wanted to know what the modslip was, to help town, but trying to suppress all mention of it at The same time... Not easy
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:38:02 PM

I just saw you sig! I love you...that just made my day :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:38:24 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:36:30 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
More comments:

Lol I saw that thread as it was happening, and my first thought was to post saying, "YYW replacing in would be ok only if he's not scum" but then I was like, nah bsh knows that already... But then he was like yeah that sounds great! Ah well, it worked out for us in the end an that's what matters

Yup. I shouldn't have volunteered to be a replacement in public. That was my mistake.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:38:58 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:38:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:

I love you too, and I wanted to share your awesome fan fic with the entire site :)
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:40:32 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:38:58 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/30/2014 11:38:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:

I love you too, and I wanted to share your awesome fan fic with the entire site :)

<3
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:40:58 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:38:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/30/2014 11:36:30 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
More comments:

Yup. I shouldn't have volunteered to be a replacement in public. That was my mistake.

No. I shouldn't just not commented.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:41:08 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:24:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 11:17:39 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Lol...sorry. You can out my error if you'd like.

I probably will, knowing me.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:45:55 PM
At 7/30/2014 11:42:37 PM, Beginner wrote:
Heyyyy, I was imperio'd.
Always happy to win. :)

But you lost.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics