Airmax Times | Inside the Occult: haunting

BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:50:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Day one:
Upon reaching viewing distance the building"s exterior was somewhat"Underwhelming, seemingly undeserving of the rumours of the occult which surround it. But, as even a budding investigative journalist knows well, appearances can be deserving.

The Mansion's main doors are stiff in their hinges, the faded remains of police "Caution" tape still clung to the frame. There was strange tension amongst the group, each person fully aware that the doors before us had lain untouched by human hands since the end of the messy inquest into the death Imabench, almost one year prior.

Once inside, a few of my associates made attempts at opening a window, a door but regardless of the force they used the windows would rarely shake, it was almost as if the latches were fused shut.

Sometime around twelve the group began to dissolve, beginning with the impromptu disappearance of an aloof, somewhat jittery man identified only as "XLAV". His whereabouts yet unknown. There was some debate amongst the group on whether we should conduct a search, but in the end there was a general resolution that if he wished to return to us, it was well within his ability to do so by then. Occasionally, a note would be taken, an item would be lifted from a shelf, inspected and put back to rest where it had been found. Conversations dulled down as the night progressed and eerie quiet consumed the halls: It was the sort of quite which lurked and crept and grew within the dingy confinement of the rooms and halls. In the small hours the discovery or tainted Deerstaalker hat once in the possession of the missing XLAV was uncovered stained with a hardened residue of wax-like consistency. The item was cold and damp to the touch. A few of my peers were beginning to loss some of their composure. The gnawing sense of paranoid amongst the participants was unsettling to say the least.
A.Blackbird, reporter for The Airmax Times"
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 8:32:16 PM
At 7/31/2014 7:50:23 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:
"Day one:
Upon reaching viewing distance the building"s exterior was somewhat"Underwhelming, seemingly undeserving of the rumours of the occult which surround it. But, as even a budding investigative journalist knows well, appearances can be deserving.

The Mansion's main doors are stiff in their hinges, the faded remains of police "Caution" tape still clung to the frame. There was strange tension amongst the group, each person fully aware that the doors before us had lain untouched by human hands since the end of the messy inquest into the death Imabench, almost one year prior.

Once inside, a few of my associates made attempts at opening a window, a door but regardless of the force they used the windows would rarely shake, it was almost as if the latches were fused shut.

Sometime around twelve the group began to dissolve, beginning with the impromptu disappearance of an aloof, somewhat jittery man identified only as "XLAV". His whereabouts yet unknown. There was some debate amongst the group on whether we should conduct a search, but in the end there was a general resolution that if he wished to return to us, it was well within his ability to do so by then. Occasionally, a note would be taken, an item would be lifted from a shelf, inspected and put back to rest where it had been found. Conversations dulled down as the night progressed and eerie quiet consumed the halls: It was the sort of quite which lurked and crept and grew within the dingy confinement of the rooms and halls. In the small hours the discovery or tainted Deerstaalker hat once in the possession of the missing XLAV was uncovered stained with a hardened residue of wax-like consistency. The item was cold and damp to the touch. A few of my peers were beginning to loss some of their composure. The gnawing sense of paranoid amongst the participants was unsettling to say the least.

wrong section...?
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 12:59:50 PM
At 7/31/2014 7:50:23 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:
"Day one:

Bravo.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 8:22:48 PM
Airmax Times: Inside the Occult: haunting
Day two

Morning update:
Several members of the group continue to be absent, whether it is an active attempt on their part to evade us or due to something somewhat more 'sinister' is unknown.

Discoveries at dawn:
With the rising sun came the a new darkness, a darkness within each of us. The news of the discoveries spread quickly among the group and atmosphere dropped further becoming somewhat more melancholy than it had been the evening before. No one trusts anyone any more, why after all would you believe what anyone says to you when you are locked up with a killer?

Early morning
Father Chossenwolff: deceased
The body was ridged with rigor mortis. He had evidently been dead for some time, perhaps 6-8 meaning he'd bled to death as we slept. I shan't go into much detail,dear readers, to graphic a description would be far too disturbing . Viscous droplets of maroon blood was had been smeared over the items which made up a sort of makeshift shrine or alter. Shallow puddles of congealed blood surrounding the body. The silver dagger was still in his chest. There was no doubt about, he'd been murdered and the person who did this to him was still at large.

Pots: missing, presumed dead.
Upon investigating the gunshot which had been heard at around 10 o'clock that morning a specious scene relating to the difference of Pots was discovered by a small splinter group
The door was slung open. Paper blown by the wind danced across the room. A single shotgun shell lay on the floor beside the front leg of the desk and the window had been broken. At closer inspection I discovered fibres of a cotton type material similar to Mr Pots" coat hooked on the jagged glass, what was left of the window. I peeped though the gaping hole in the wall where the window had been. It had been broken from the inside, this was evident from the way the shards of glass had fallen down into the muck bellow. I went through several explanations for all this in my head, after some contemplation I came to the conclusion that he was indeed, dead: shot to in the upper body by a fellow member of the group (based on his height, size of the window frame). One question still remained, by who, and why where there footprints leading to the river bank? Had the killer gone down to inspect his handy work or were there more players at work? An accomplice?

While many things remain uncertain, one this is clear; there is no possible way these two men committed suicide, and we all know this fact.