Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 28.1: DP4

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:59:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Oro - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select another player. You will learn their role, but not their affiliation. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT


Endark - You are the SUPER SAINT. If lynched, you will kill your hammerer. You win with the town

GRAVEYARD

9space
XLAV
YYW
Esocial
Oro
Endark

LIVING PLAYERS


Wylted
Thett
Dalt
JMK

With 4 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59pm, DDO time, on 8/5/14.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:28:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTL Thett

This is the correct move regardless of her affiliation. He death prevents NKs an eliminates somebody from the scum pile if he dies.

None of us have roles that can give us any new info, but if anyone some how gained info, out it all and then VTL Thett.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:39:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I want to do a no lynch. I'd like to keep the reasoning to myself. Everybody give this some thought.

VTNL
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 4:02:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Nevermind, I'm trying to get too fancy. Sorry town. This is my final vote, let's get this over with.

unvote VTL Thett
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:27:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 3:39:19 AM, Wylted wrote:
I want to do a no lynch. I'd like to keep the reasoning to myself. Everybody give this some thought.

VTNL

.. May I inquire as to your reasoning? From my POV the maf is most likely JMK but I feel like I have to take the motives of things like this into consideration before suddenly reaching conclusions.. what would be your reason for wanting to cancel the virgin's ability?

Oh, and:
VTL Thett3
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:16:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:27:34 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 3:39:19 AM, Wylted wrote:
From my POV the maf is most likely JMK

I'd love to see how you came to THAT conclusion since you are, by no means, clear -- nor, for that matter, is thett.

Granted, I'm not clear, but how in the world you came to the conclusion that it is "most likely" me is stunning since I (1) hard-claimed immediately D1 (2) have been transparent about my night actions (3) other people's accounts have been consistent with mine (i.e., no one has been unexpectedly roleblocked) and (4) I've been town-read by almost everyone.

So, please, explain.

I was tempted to come here and lynch thett, but I'm quite suspicious of you now since this is about the second time you've thrown a random FOS on me, and it's actually quite baseless.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:20:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anyway, I have every intention to lynch thett, though I want Daltonian to explain himself first.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:23:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wait a second: we have 4 players and 1 scum. If we mislynch, we lose if there's a night kill.

Ok, let's talk about this...
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:30:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh, thett claimed virgin. Ok.

VTL Thett3

We'll settle this tomorrow. Daltonian must be scum, which explains the baseless FOS's.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:31:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 12:30:51 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Oh, thett claimed virgin. Ok.


VTL Thett3

We'll settle this tomorrow. Daltonian must be scum, which explains the baseless FOS's.

VTL Thett3

(Forgot to bold.)
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:42:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:27:34 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 3:39:19 AM, Wylted wrote:
I want to do a no lynch. I'd like to keep the reasoning to myself. Everybody give this some thought.

VTNL

.. May I inquire as to your reasoning? From my POV the maf is most likely JMK but I feel like I have to take the motives of things like this into consideration before suddenly reaching conclusions.. what would be your reason for wanting to cancel the virgin's ability?

Oh, and:
VTL Thett3

I was thinking I would have to be the one targeted if the NK and then I could target somebody upon death and narrow down the suspect pool with more certainty. However, I'm the only confirmed towny and I'd rather just keep the game entirely in my hands.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:51:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 12:30:51 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Oh, thett claimed virgin. Ok.


VTL Thett3

We'll settle this tomorrow. Daltonian must be scum, which explains the baseless FOS's.

I didn't cast a baseless fos, I said from my perspective you are the maf. That's not suspicion, that is certainty.

As for Wylted, I was just curious..
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
bauken
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:52:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 12:59:47 AM, bsh1 wrote:
LYNCHED LAST DP

Oro - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select another player. You will learn their role, but not their affiliation. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT


Endark - You are the SUPER SAINT. If lynched, you will kill your hammerer. You win with the town

GRAVEYARD

9space
XLAV
YYW
Esocial
Oro
Endark

LIVING PLAYERS

http://taigamehayfree.mobi...
Wylted
Thett
Dalt
JMK

With 4 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59pm, DDO time, on 8/5/14.


Good luck!

I come from Japan, and I do not know the name of this game is, please guide me, thanks
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:54:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 12:16:56 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:34 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 3:39:19 AM, Wylted wrote:
From my POV the maf is most likely JMK

I'd love to see how you came to THAT conclusion since you are, by no means, clear -- nor, for that matter, is thett.

Granted, I'm not clear, but how in the world you came to the conclusion that it is "most likely" me is stunning since I (1) hard-claimed immediately D1 (2) have been transparent about my night actions (3) other people's accounts have been consistent with mine (i.e., no one has been unexpectedly roleblocked) and (4) I've been town-read by almost everyone.

So, please, explain.

I was tempted to come here and lynch thett, but I'm quite suspicious of you now since this is about the second time you've thrown a random FOS on me, and it's actually quite baseless.

Assuming Thett is the virgin (no reason to lie)
- Wylted has been practically confirmed by YYW, lest he is some sort of manipulative genius haxxor
- I know I am not scum
- In turn, you must be scum

Also, it is not the second time I've suspected you. This is the first time, though I'd like to say I had in the past. Endark suspected you. Read the DP's...
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:00:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 12:54:29 PM, Daltonian wrote:
..Endark suspected you. Read the DP's...

Endark/Wylted
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:02:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 12:51:59 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 12:30:51 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Oh, thett claimed virgin. Ok.


VTL Thett3

We'll settle this tomorrow. Daltonian must be scum, which explains the baseless FOS's.

I didn't cast a baseless fos, I said from my perspective you are the maf. That's not suspicion, that is certainty.

As for Wylted, I was just curious..

It was a baseless FOS because neither of us know whether thett is scum, either. But, holding that constant, it would make sense, I suppose.

When I said "baseless FOS," though, I was pointing out to yesterday when you said virtually the same thing. I haven't don't anything to implicate myself as scum, which is why trusting thett over me is highly, highly suspicious.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:05:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 1:02:10 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/4/2014 12:51:59 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 12:30:51 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Oh, thett claimed virgin. Ok.


VTL Thett3

We'll settle this tomorrow. Daltonian must be scum, which explains the baseless FOS's.

I didn't cast a baseless fos, I said from my perspective you are the maf. That's not suspicion, that is certainty.

As for Wylted, I was just curious..


It was a baseless FOS because neither of us know whether thett is scum, either. But, holding that constant, it would make sense, I suppose.

When I said "baseless FOS," though, I was pointing out to yesterday when you said virtually the same thing.

I said no such thing. The closest thing to an FOS was when I asked if your role could be confirmed.. either way, it doesn't matter.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:05:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 12:54:29 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 12:16:56 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:34 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 3:39:19 AM, Wylted wrote:
From my POV the maf is most likely JMK

I'd love to see how you came to THAT conclusion since you are, by no means, clear -- nor, for that matter, is thett.

Granted, I'm not clear, but how in the world you came to the conclusion that it is "most likely" me is stunning since I (1) hard-claimed immediately D1 (2) have been transparent about my night actions (3) other people's accounts have been consistent with mine (i.e., no one has been unexpectedly roleblocked) and (4) I've been town-read by almost everyone.

So, please, explain.

I was tempted to come here and lynch thett, but I'm quite suspicious of you now since this is about the second time you've thrown a random FOS on me, and it's actually quite baseless.

Assuming Thett is the virgin (no reason to lie)

Why would you make that assumption?

- Wylted has been practically confirmed by YYW, lest he is some sort of manipulative genius haxxor

I agree that Wylted is confirmed.

- I know I am not scum

But you are.

- In turn, you must be scum


I understand from your point of view, but because I know I'm innocent and my actions have been transparent, you have to be scum.

Also, it is not the second time I've suspected you. This is the first time, though I'd like to say I had in the past. Endark suspected you. Read the DP's...

First of all, spare me the pontification of "read the DP's." As I recall, I've been much more active and contributed much more than you have.

Second, Endark preemptively VTL'ed me day phase 1, and then not long after read me as town. ANNIE suspected me because "JMK is a sly mafia player," but that was the end of it. She even conceded that I "made her feel stupid."

The point is, there has been absolutely no reason to suspect me and every reason to trust me. But I get it: presuming thett flips innocent and Wylted, you, and myself are left, you are the obvious scum by POE, so you are in a position where you have to point a finger of suspicion on me.

Anyway, we'll settle this in DP5.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:07:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 12:52:56 PM, bauken wrote:
At 8/4/2014 12:59:47 AM, bsh1 wrote:
LYNCHED LAST DP

Oro - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select another player. You will learn their role, but not their affiliation. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT


Endark - You are the SUPER SAINT. If lynched, you will kill your hammerer. You win with the town

GRAVEYARD

9space
XLAV
YYW
Esocial
Oro
Endark

LIVING PLAYERS

http://taigamehayfree.mobi...
Wylted
Thett
Dalt
JMK

With 4 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59pm, DDO time, on 8/5/14.


Good luck!


I come from Japan, and I do not know the name of this game is, please guide me, thanks

Apologize right now for tht Pearl Harbor crap!!!!
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:07:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 1:05:03 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:02:10 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/4/2014 12:51:59 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 12:30:51 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Oh, thett claimed virgin. Ok.


VTL Thett3

We'll settle this tomorrow. Daltonian must be scum, which explains the baseless FOS's.

I didn't cast a baseless fos, I said from my perspective you are the maf. That's not suspicion, that is certainty.

As for Wylted, I was just curious..


It was a baseless FOS because neither of us know whether thett is scum, either. But, holding that constant, it would make sense, I suppose.

When I said "baseless FOS," though, I was pointing out to yesterday when you said virtually the same thing.

I said no such thing. The closest thing to an FOS was when I asked if your role could be confirmed.. either way, it doesn't matter.

You asked whether my role was also a mafia ability. Yes, there are indeed mafia roleblockers, but that was in fact an FOS -- and it was coming from the person who waited until DP3 to claim and then claimed bomb, which is obviously an extremely scummy role.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:08:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 1:05:14 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Assuming Thett is the virgin (no reason to lie)

Why would you make that assumption?

If Thett is scum, we win.. though it's doubtful.

There is literally 0 reason for scum to claim virgin and ask us to lynch her strategically lest she was actually the virgin. If she is lying and is scum, then she's giving up.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:09:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 1:08:15 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:05:14 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Assuming Thett is the virgin (no reason to lie)

Why would you make that assumption?

If Thett is scum, we win.. though it's doubtful.


Indeed.

There is literally 0 reason for scum to claim virgin and ask us to lynch her strategically lest she was actually the virgin. If she is lying and is scum, then she's giving up.

First, thett is a guy, lol.

Second, that is quite true. It could be a matter of reverse psychology, I suppose, but I can at this point buy thett's claim, which leaves you as scum.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:11:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 1:08:15 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:05:14 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Assuming Thett is the virgin (no reason to lie)

Why would you make that assumption?

If Thett is scum, we win.. though it's doubtful.

There is literally 0 reason for scum to claim virgin and ask us to lynch her strategically lest she was actually the virgin. If she is lying and is scum, then she's giving up.

She probably claimed virgin for WIFOM reasons.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:12:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 1:07:25 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:05:03 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:02:10 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/4/2014 12:51:59 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 12:30:51 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Oh, thett claimed virgin. Ok.


VTL Thett3

We'll settle this tomorrow. Daltonian must be scum, which explains the baseless FOS's.

I didn't cast a baseless fos, I said from my perspective you are the maf. That's not suspicion, that is certainty.

As for Wylted, I was just curious..


It was a baseless FOS because neither of us know whether thett is scum, either. But, holding that constant, it would make sense, I suppose.

When I said "baseless FOS," though, I was pointing out to yesterday when you said virtually the same thing.

I said no such thing. The closest thing to an FOS was when I asked if your role could be confirmed.. either way, it doesn't matter.

You asked whether my role was also a mafia ability. Yes, there are indeed mafia roleblockers, but that was in fact an FOS -- and it was coming from the person who waited until DP3 to claim and then claimed bomb, which is obviously an extremely scummy role.

- I actually claimed DP2. If need be, I will find the post #. Only like one person noticed the claim.
- There are not mafia roleblockers in this game (we assume, according to the list bsh1 provided)
- I'll say it again: I casted no such fos until today. Asking the people who were casting fos's on you if your role could be confirmed is far from a fos, it's questioning another person's fos.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:15:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 1:12:25 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:07:25 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:05:03 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:02:10 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/4/2014 12:51:59 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 12:30:51 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Oh, thett claimed virgin. Ok.


VTL Thett3

We'll settle this tomorrow. Daltonian must be scum, which explains the baseless FOS's.

I didn't cast a baseless fos, I said from my perspective you are the maf. That's not suspicion, that is certainty.

As for Wylted, I was just curious..


It was a baseless FOS because neither of us know whether thett is scum, either. But, holding that constant, it would make sense, I suppose.

When I said "baseless FOS," though, I was pointing out to yesterday when you said virtually the same thing.

I said no such thing. The closest thing to an FOS was when I asked if your role could be confirmed.. either way, it doesn't matter.

You asked whether my role was also a mafia ability. Yes, there are indeed mafia roleblockers, but that was in fact an FOS -- and it was coming from the person who waited until DP3 to claim and then claimed bomb, which is obviously an extremely scummy role.

- I actually claimed DP2. If need be, I will find the post #. Only like one person noticed the claim.

I have a hard time believing that since Endark and Wylted both wanted a claim from you, and they're both very observant, but sure.

- There are not mafia roleblockers in this game (we assume, according to the list bsh1 provided)

I never stated there were; I merely stated that mafia roleblocker is in fact a role.

And, by the way, if you're saying that there aren't any mafia roleblockers, that's effectively a concession because it would mean that, if I were scum, I fake-claimed town roleblocker. Why in the world would I fake-claim a role that is inherently scummy?

- I'll say it again: I casted no such fos until today. Asking the people who were casting fos's on you if your role could be confirmed is far from a fos, it's questioning another person's fos.

No one else FOS'ed me (other than Annie, and I thought it was a paltry attempt after which she promptly conceded), so nice try. Wylted posted last day phase with a plan for me to waive my roleblock. He and Endark townread me since Day 1.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:19:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 1:11:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:08:15 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:05:14 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Assuming Thett is the virgin (no reason to lie)

Why would you make that assumption?

If Thett is scum, we win.. though it's doubtful.

There is literally 0 reason for scum to claim virgin and ask us to lynch her strategically lest she was actually the virgin. If she is lying and is scum, then she's giving up.

She probably claimed virgin for WIFOM reasons.

You think Thett predicted that JMK and I would become suspicious of each other and hope the vote would shift?

Damn, now I feel stupid <.>
I still doubt that she would be able to predict what would happen that well. I'm not going to switch my vote to JMK or anything, so if that is indeed her plan, it won't work.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:22:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Actually, I noticed Dalton's claim when he made it. Either way if there is a next DP, you guys VTL each other and then I'll reread the DPs with a clear head and a fresh mind.
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:23:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 1:19:52 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:11:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:08:15 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/4/2014 1:05:14 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Assuming Thett is the virgin (no reason to lie)

Why would you make that assumption?

If Thett is scum, we win.. though it's doubtful.

There is literally 0 reason for scum to claim virgin and ask us to lynch her strategically lest she was actually the virgin. If she is lying and is scum, then she's giving up.

She probably claimed virgin for WIFOM reasons.

You think Thett predicted that JMK and I would become suspicious of each other and hope the vote would shift?

Damn, now I feel stupid <.>
I still doubt that she would be able to predict what would happen that well. I'm not going to switch my vote to JMK or anything, so if that is indeed her plan, it won't work.

Not that it matters at this point what thett did or didn't think, but that was an obvious deduction. If Wytled, you, and I were the only remaining players and Wylted was the only clear, of course we would FOS each other, purely out of POE.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 1:24:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh you meant during this day phase.

Well, on the preemptive switch during DP4, you'd have a point.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics