Jump to topic:

A Haunting of DDO SP2

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 8:42:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Father Chosenwolff was praying at his make shift alter. He felt the presence of another in the room. "Why have you strayed so far away from God, my child? " Father asked. "I don't have a soul and I have a quota to meet. See I'm like a salvager. The more I get the happier management is. If I don't get any management will be p*seed." "So you intend on taking my life? " "That's the plan." The man moved towards Father Chosenwolff at light fast speed and slit his throat. The priest rolled over grasping to cover his wound, but the stranger now drove the knife into the priest's heart. Ending his ordained life. The temperature of the room dropped significantly. "Forgive me father, for I have sinned. For I have sinned a lot."

Died at night
Father Chosenwolff was sent here by the DDO Catholic Papacy to cleanse this House of evil spirits. You are 45 years of age and have done this on numerous occasions so this is nothing new to you. When you entered the house you felt an empty feeling. You are equipped with holey water and the Bible when you enter the house. You are so ordained that you shall not be possessed ever. You win with the mediums.

Living Players
1. TS
2. XLAV
3. AOD
4. Zaradi
5. Coolsudebro
6. Pots
7. Wylted
8. Daltonia
9.blackbird
10. 9spaceking
11. Ben
12. ArcTImes
13. Preston

With 13 players up and walking around it takes 7 votes to burn someone.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 8:43:00 AM
72 hours left in the SP.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 8:53:24 AM
At 8/4/2014 8:42:28 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Father Chosenwolff was praying at his make shift alter. He felt the presence of another in the room. "Why have you strayed so far away from God, my child? " Father asked. "I don't have a soul and I have a quota to meet. See I'm like a salvager. The more I get the happier management is. If I don't get any management will be p*seed." "So you intend on taking my life? " "That's the plan." The man moved towards Father Chosenwolff at light fast speed and slit his throat. The priest rolled over grasping to cover his wound, but the stranger now drove the knife into the priest's heart. Ending his ordained life. The temperature of the room dropped significantly. "Forgive me father, for I have sinned. For I have sinned a lot."

Died at night
Father Chosenwolff was sent here by the DDO Catholic Papacy to cleanse this House of evil spirits. You are 45 years of age and have done this on numerous occasions so this is nothing new to you. When you entered the house you felt an empty feeling. You are equipped with holey water and the Bible when you enter the house. You are so ordained that you shall not be possessed ever. You win with the mediums.

Since he died, where does his body go? Does he take all of his stuff with him or can we "borrow" the bible and holy water?
I may or may not be a cat
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 8:54:40 AM
At 8/4/2014 8:53:24 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Died at night

Since he died, where does his body go? Does he take all of his stuff with him or can we "borrow" the bible and holy water?

It depends on weather or not the attack decided to take the spoils.

AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 8:58:32 AM
At 8/4/2014 8:54:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Died at night

It depends on weather or not the attack decided to take the spoils.

And did he?
TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:00:52 AM

Well this sucks. I do believe that I'm stuck in my library now if the priest is dead.
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:41:16 AM
At 8/4/2014 9:00:52 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Well this sucks. I do believe that I'm stuck in my library now if the priest is dead.

Why do you need the priest?
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:52:55 AM
At 8/4/2014 9:42:48 AM, XLAV wrote:
See Angel! I brought you back to life! :D

By demonic means -.-

So am i possessed, or just alive due to a bargain with the devil?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:55:10 AM
At 8/4/2014 9:52:55 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:

By demonic means -.-

Um, idk exactly, could be both, lol.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:02:36 AM
At 8/4/2014 9:55:10 AM, XLAV wrote:

By demonic means -.-

Can you talk to the demons? Ask them maybe?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:03:54 AM
At 8/4/2014 10:02:36 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:

By demonic means -.-

Ok.

All I know right now is that I damned everyone's soul just for you. :P
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:07:54 AM
At 8/4/2014 10:03:54 AM, XLAV wrote:

By demonic means -.-

Ok.

Awwwww <3

Youre so sweet <3 Makes me want to bed you again ;D
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:09:54 AM
At 8/4/2014 10:07:54 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:

By demonic means -.-

Ok.

Awwwww <3

That is how much I care about you. <3
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:15:19 AM
At 8/4/2014 10:09:54 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:07:54 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:

By demonic means -.-

Ok.

Awwwww <3

That is how much I care about you. <3

I'm leaving the kitchen, btw....

Come with me to search for the library?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:16:58 AM
At 8/4/2014 10:15:19 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
is how much I care about you. <3

I'm leaving the kitchen, btw....

Come with me to search for the library?
Alright, lets rescue TS.

Is Lannan onlne? He hasn't answered by quesions yet.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:53:08 AM
At 8/4/2014 10:14:59 AM, XLAV wrote:
I have a very important announcement to make tomorrow.

Why tomorrow? Why not today?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:42:03 PM

Why can't you get out? Is the door locked because of the hunting or just locked? If it is just locked I still have my key.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 2:54:12 PM
Spam bump.

TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 8:19:07 PM
At 8/4/2014 12:42:03 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:

Why can't you get out? Is the door locked because of the hunting or just locked? If it is just locked I still have my key.

I actually cannot get out without a prayer to god in Latin
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 5:22:39 AM
Pots and Preston were having a conversation in the office room, but the mood seemed to change when the lights flickered. "You senile old man. You don't belong here." Preston's voice seemed to have it's own echo. Pots began shaking. "I...I ....I " "You don't know anything you old coot." Preston raised his gun and shot Pots. The blast from his Windchestor was so powerful it sent Pots out the window down to the river below. Preston advanced upon the river. He saw Pots body sink lifelessly below the raging river. Preston laughed, "Rot among the kelp."

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 5:23:57 AM
Burning Passion Count
Preston (1/7) Preston

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 5:28:52 AM
At 8/5/2014 5:22:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Pots and Preston were having a conversation in the office room, but the mood seemed to change when the lights flickered. "You senile old man. You don't belong here." Preston's voice seemed to have it's own echo. Pots began shaking. "I...I ....I " "You don't know anything you old coot." Preston raised his gun and shot Pots. The blast from his Windchestor was so powerful it sent Pots out the window down to the river below. Preston advanced upon the river. He saw Pots body sink lifelessly below the raging river. Preston laughed, "Rot among the kelp."
Preston, wtf.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:12:40 AM
At 8/5/2014 5:28:52 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/5/2014 5:22:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Preston, wtf.

ok wasn't something I did, I assume I was possessed... who could have done that!?! XLAV
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:13:00 AM
But hey I found a gun
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 8:13:11 AM
Then God breathed life into the universe. And the light gave birth to the angles. The Earth gave birth to man. And the fire gave birth to djinn, creature condemned to dwell in the void between worlds. Waking the djinn will give you three wishes. Upon the third wish he will unleash all of the uholey legions of djinn upon Earth.
XLAV " What have you done?
you have two wishes, BTW. First was AoD's reincarnation.
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 8:14:56 AM
At 8/5/2014 8:13:11 AM, TS-387 wrote:
Then God breathed life into the universe. And the light gave birth to the angles. The Earth gave birth to man. And the fire gave birth to djinn, creature condemned to dwell in the void between worlds. Waking the djinn will give you three wishes. Upon the third wish he will unleash all of the uholey legions of djinn upon Earth.

Wtf, how did you get that message?
TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 8:17:00 AM
At 8/5/2014 8:14:56 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/5/2014 8:13:11 AM, TS-387 wrote:
Waking the djinn will give you three wishes. Upon the third wish he will unleash all of the uholey legions of djinn upon Earth.

Wtf, how did you get that message?

I was locked in a library for the better part of a SP. Take a guess.

do you really know what you're doing with your daemons?
MST_SlGNATURE_31803