bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 10:38:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Town wins!!

TOWN

JMK - You are the ROLEBLOCKER. Each night you may select another player. You will prevent them from using their role that NP. You win with the town.

Wylted - You are the ORACLE. Upon your death, you may choose to reveal the affiliation of another player. You win with the town.

Thett - You are the VIRGIN. If lynched, you prevent all NKs the subsequent NP. You win with the town.

Endark - You are the SUPER SAINT. If lynched, you will kill your hammerer. You win with the town

YYW - You are the ORACLE. Upon death, you may reveal the affiliation of one player of your choice. You win with the town.

[Originally: MIMIC]

Esocial - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select a player. You will learn their role but not their affiliation. You win with the town.

9space - You are the PGO. You will NK those who visit you in the night. You win with the town.

MAFIA

Oro - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select another player. You will learn their role, but not their affiliation.

XLAV - You are the SCOUT. Each night you may select a player. You will learn who they visit.

Dalt - You are the SUICIDE BOMBER. During the DP you may post the following message: "Activate Ability. Target: (Insert Name Here)." Both you and the targeted player will perish.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

Esocial - Rlcp. Endark
YYW - Mimic Wylted
Oro - Rlcp. YYW
XLAV - Sct. Esocial
XLAV - NK 9space

NP2

Esocial - Rlcp. Thett3
JMK - Rlbk. Oro
Oro - Rlcp. Endark
Dalt - NK. Esocial

NP3

Dalt - NK Endark

NP4

JMK - Rlbk. Dalt

MOD COMMENTS

Town won through a combination of luck (XLAV NKing the PGO) and skil (lynching thett to increase POE, for example.) Good game. I think mafia might have tried to use the suicide bomber sooner, because once he was the only one left, he could use his ability.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:01:22 AM
I actually wanted to try scum for once because I always wanted to try a plan with a role cop and a suiside bomber.

The plan was for Dalt to CC a power role, CC'd gets lynch. + NK + Role cop'd.

Next DP, Dalt bombs a strong townie, both will die and I will claim the role of the role cop target. Town hopefully learned their lesson and lynch the CC'r instead of me.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:21:08 AM
At 8/6/2014 1:01:22 AM, XLAV wrote:
I actually wanted to try scum for once because I always wanted to try a plan with a role cop and a suiside bomber.

The plan was for Dalt to CC a power role, CC'd gets lynch. + NK + Role cop'd.

Next DP, Dalt bombs a strong townie, both will die and I will claim the role of the role cop target. Town hopefully learned their lesson and lynch the CC'r instead of me.

You're so naive. I swear every time you're scum you kill the bomb NP1.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:35:54 PM
At 8/5/2014 10:44:41 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Good game, everyone! :)

You killed me and my Ennie. -_-
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:36:48 PM
At 8/6/2014 12:35:54 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/5/2014 10:44:41 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Good game, everyone! :)

You killed me and my Ennie. -_-

At least you weren't apart for too long ;) lol
F _ C K