YE WHO SHALL NOT BE FORGOTTEN
FourTrouble - Monk (Third-party Doctor) - "Russell Crowe" - Killed NP0
ford_prefect - Lawyer (Mafia) - "Tony Abbott" - Lynched DP1
KravMaga - Blacksmith (Gives BP status) - "Drizabone" - Killed NP1
Bullish - Cop (Flavour Revealed At Endgame) - "Father Bob" - Killed NP1
Khaos_Mage - Lawyer (Mafia) - "Tony Abbott" - Lynched DP2
Danielle - Mortician - "Uluru" - Killed NP3
SolonKR - Lawyer (Mafia) - "Tony Abbott" - Killed NP3

Yes, there are three Tony Abbott's in the graveyard.
Yes, that is correct.
Yes, I'm serious.

With 4 living players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This day phase will end in 72 hours.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:18:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I lied about being TP killer last DP to avoid being shot so I could hit scum. Solon basically outed himself as scum last DP in case nobody noticed. Solon came out and asked me to shoot anybody but himself.

I am town.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:21:23 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:18:34 AM, Wylted wrote:
I lied about being TP killer last DP to avoid being shot so I could hit scum. Solon basically outed himself as scum last DP in case nobody noticed. Solon came out and asked me to shoot anybody but himself.

I am town.

So you shot Solon?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:23:04 AM

I am town.
That pretty much confirms Khaos as town.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:25:34 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:21:23 AM, XLAV wrote:

I am town.

So you shot Solon?

Yes and if I hadn't pretended to be TP no doubt I wouldn't have gotten the chance.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:27:55 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:22:26 AM, XLAV wrote:
And wtf, 3 Tony Abots in the graveyard...

Don't VTL anybody yet. I think tuff may have accidentally have outed himself as scum in this game by his analysis of me in another game, but I need to double check.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:27:55 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:25:34 AM, Wylted wrote:

I am town.

So you shot Solon?

Yes and if I hadn't pretended to be TP no doubt I wouldn't have gotten the chance.
It looks like town will win, if you really are not scum.
We lynch either TUF or Smith, if we get it wrong you vig the other.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:28:52 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:27:55 AM, XLAV wrote:

I am town.

So you shot Solon?

I'll be killed, I won't be able to vig the other.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:33:01 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:28:52 AM, Wylted wrote:

I am town.

So you shot Solon?

I'll be killed, I won't be able to vig the other.

Oh yeah, I forgot mafia actions goes first.
Who do you think is scum? TUF or Smith?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:34:18 AM
What post was this?

I am town.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:35:24 AM

I am town.

So you shot Solon?

We no lynch today. I'm not shooting tonight. Either me or you will survive, tuff and smith will VTL each other and then the fate of the game will either be in my hands or in yours, but probably yours.

I'll VTNL after I find and reread that post by tuff.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:36:43 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:34:18 AM, XLAV wrote:
What post was this?

I am town.

I'll find the post number, but I said I was siding with scum and he used reverse psychology to try and get me not to shoot him. How nobody else saw it as scummy is beyond me.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:37:31 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:35:24 AM, Wylted wrote:

I am town.

So you shot Solon?

We no lynch today. I'm not shooting tonight. Either me or you will survive, tuff and smith will VTL each other and then the fate of the game will either be in my hands or in yours, but probably yours.
I don't see why we need to VTNL. I'm pretty sure you're town already. Besides, 2 heads work better than 1 right?

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:38:29 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:34:18 AM, XLAV wrote:
What post was this?

I am town.

261 he attempted reverse psychology in a way that completely outed him as scum.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:39:36 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:37:31 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/7/2014 5:35:24 AM, Wylted wrote:

I am town.

So you shot Solon?

I don't see why we need to VTNL. I'm pretty sure you're town already. Besides, 2 heads work better than 1 right?

It helps with POE it will 100% confirm an extra person as town unless scum is dumb enough to pass up a NK.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:51:38 AM
I wanted to shoot tuff last night to confirm him, but was afraid he changed his target after I pretended to be TP. Sorry Tuff.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:53:09 AM

I need to know your scum reads.

I need everyone else's scum reads also.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 5:59:11 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:53:09 AM, Wylted wrote:

I'm active in 5 games, so my reads are getting mixed up and my scum hunting ability is sh*tty at the moment. I also don't have the time to even play right now too since I'm busy with exams and homeworks.

Maybe next time I'll limit myself to one/two games at a time.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 6:02:13 AM
We need to take into account that tuff came up with a plan that was 100% going to get Solon caught.

In my mind by POE Smith is scum. I'd rather just VTNL waive the NK and kill smith tomorrow. Of course tomorrow we need to reevaluate, before lynching.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 6:07:18 AM
At 8/7/2014 5:59:11 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/7/2014 5:53:09 AM, Wylted wrote:

I'm active in 5 games, so my reads are getting mixed up and my scum hunting ability is sh*tty at the moment. I also don't have the time to even play right now too since I'm busy with exams and homeworks.

Maybe next time I'll limit myself to one/two games at a time.

I made the same mistake, myself.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 6:11:56 AM
At 8/7/2014 6:02:13 AM, Wylted wrote:
We need to take into account that tuff came up with a plan that was 100% going to get Solon caught.
Good point. Could be a bus though.

In my mind by POE Smith is scum. I'd rather just VTNL waive the NK and kill smith tomorrow. Of course tomorrow we need to reevaluate, before lynching.

I still don't understand why we have to VTNL. Scum will most likely NK you since you are a lot more townier and dangerous than me. I know you were town from the start and I immediately knew what you were doing with that TP claim. (Lol, can't believe scum actually fell for it.)

Both of us are town and we both knows its either TUF or Smith. 2 heads are better than 1.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 6:17:29 AM
At 8/7/2014 6:11:56 AM, XLAV wrote:

I still don't understand why we have to VTNL. Scum will most likely NK you since you are a lot more townier and dangerous than me. I know you were town from the start and I immediately knew what you were doing with that TP claim. (Lol, can't believe scum actually fell for it.)

Both of us are town and we both knows its either TUF or Smith. 2 heads are better than 1.

I can't believe scum fell for it either. I'll consider a lynch, because I do know you're town. I've considered it could be a bus.

I was thinking when I claimed TP killer that there was no way they'd trust me, but given that they have, we were fortunate. The very fact that they trusted me as honest about being a TP killer also makes me think that Smith is scum. Isn't Tuf smarter than to trust me with that?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 6:22:40 AM
@Tuf, if you're town it was a dumb move not letting yourself get lynched last DP. With Solon and you dead it would be easy to conclude that Smith is scum.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 6:28:50 AM
At 8/7/2014 6:17:29 AM, Wylted wrote:

I can't believe scum fell for it either. I'll consider a lynch, because I do know you're town. I've considered it could be a bus.

I was thinking when I claimed TP killer that there was no way they'd trust me, but given that they have, we were fortunate. The very fact that they trusted me as honest about being a TP killer also makes me think that Smith is scum. Isn't Tuf smarter than to trust me with that?

Remember when Smith claimed tracker and shared his results? I'm pretty sure that was stupid to claim without reading the whole DP yet. I also think his "woops, I didn't know she actually visited dead people" post was not natural and forced.

TUF also soft claimed in DP1, but Smith led a lynch on Ford (still not sure if scum or town). The Ford lynch could be a bus though. I haven't seen Ford sign up in any of the active games and his last game was HP mafia and this game.

The way I see it, Ford could be busy, and he allowed Smith to bus him for town cred.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 6:33:35 AM
At 8/7/2014 6:28:50 AM, XLAV wrote:

Remember when Smith claimed tracker and shared his results? I'm pretty sure that was stupid to claim without reading the whole DP yet. I also think his "woops, I didn't know she actually visited dead people" post was not natural and forced.

TUF also soft claimed in DP1, but Smith led a lynch on Ford (still not sure if scum or town). The Ford lynch could be a bus though. I haven't seen Ford sign up in any of the active games and his last game was HP mafia and this game.

The way I see it, Ford could be busy, and he allowed Smith to bus him for town cred.

That did seen fake. Do you just want to end the game this DP? Right now?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 6:40:03 AM
At 8/7/2014 6:33:35 AM, Wylted wrote:

Let this be the last DP, but we both have to think this through first.

While we're scum hunting, we can go grab a popcorn and watch TUF and Smith battle it out this DP.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 6:49:57 AM
At 8/7/2014 6:40:03 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/7/2014 6:33:35 AM, Wylted wrote:

Let this be the last DP, but we both have to think this through first.

While we're scum hunting, we can go grab a popcorn and watch TUF and Smith battle it out this DP.

Okay, I'll grab some popcorn and see what they have to say. Then we'll kill one of them. Also just putting this out there. If either one of them refuses to vote. I will use my vig on them tonight.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 7:04:02 AM
We win! Last night TUF did as expected and visited Danielle. This can only be explained by the fact that Danielle in this game has been the main pusher of suspicion against TUF. Matter resolved. VTL TUF.

@Wylted, the mafia would have been forced to believe that you were a third party. This means that if they shoot town and win the game, mafia lose, and you win instead, despite what you claimed. If TUF wasn't the mafia, they would have been forced to shoot you in the night to avoid risk losing the game. Seeing as how TUF shot Danielle, where Danielle was inevitably going to use her town confirmed status to lynch TUF in the next DP, it was more important to silence her than to silence Wylted.

The fact that I confirmed Danielle last DP means that I effectively forced the mafia to shoot her dead. Analyzing the situation, it's pretty clear that the last scum is TUF.

I'm curious as to what he could possibly say in defense of what we now know to be true.

Also, in response to the Ford matter, we can now confirm him to be scum, and Khaos to be town. Given that TUF concerned himself with lynching Khaos, which actually turned out to be a mislynch, you can use this reasoning to show why TUF wasn't interested in removing Ford from the game. My scum reads on the other hand have been highly accurate. Scum read Ford, Khaos, TUF and Solon all before they died. Only one inaccurate read out of 4.

Congratulations however on the kill. I thought you were TP. In future though, never claim TP to avoid the mafia kill. Mafia prioritize TP kills over town kills ALWAYS. Third parties usually don't have a joint win condition. Because of this, mafia never allow TP's to survive to MYLO/LYLO. The fact that you lived the night means that TUF had larger worries, in the form of Danielle driving the lynch against him the following day. In her absence, I wish to do just that.

Sink the last scum. For Australia!

VTL TUF For death.

GG.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...