Jump to topic:

FATE interest check

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:19:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yo so I've been throwing around the idea of making a fate game since I haven't seen one run in god knows how long. Not like the wanna-be "fate" games floatin around now that are just lame excuses to jump the mafia mod list. The old fate games like FREEDO and others used to make.

The only thing stopping me from making one is the sheer amount of prep I would have to do to make the game good. I already have a few ideas bouncing around in my head for a small 6-7 person game but I still need to make the game and all.

So yeah anyway this is just an interest check. If you would want to play it just let me know. If enough people wanna do it I'll make it.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 6:14:00 AM
At 8/9/2014 3:19:10 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Yo so I've been throwing around the idea of making a fate game since I haven't seen one run in god knows how long. Not like the wanna-be "fate" games floatin around now that are just lame excuses to jump the mafia mod list. The old fate games like FREEDO and others used to make.

The only thing stopping me from making one is the sheer amount of prep I would have to do to make the game good. I already have a few ideas bouncing around in my head for a small 6-7 person game but I still need to make the game and all.

So yeah anyway this is just an interest check. If you would want to play it just let me know. If enough people wanna do it I'll make it.

I loved FREEDO's fate games. I'd be all over it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 8:57:12 AM
At 8/9/2014 3:19:10 AM, Zaradi wrote:

we need to revise Class war and redo it. That game was amazing.
MST_SlGNATURE_31803