Jump to topic:

XMen Battlefield of Time : End

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 10:25:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sadly there is no alternative way to fix this than to end it. The game was riddled with activity with a few good townies putting a lot of effort into the game and being boned by more inactivity. Thanks to those who put forth a lot of effort.

The bane of this game was mafias inactivity. I was going to try to stretch it out but there was no way to overcoming the crippling non posting/replacing style of the mafia

pots started out mafia and was replaced by tn05 who was insta vigged

Addison replaced in as gideon and was lynced due to inactivity.

GCL left the site and I gave up on replacing someone else so that God her mod killed

with one mafia left we had xlav who posted like 3 posts the second DP and was on the verge of getting lyched for following his town meta

With 1 scum left to like the rest of the town (Most of the which I was going to have to mod kill cus inactivity as well)

There was virtually no way for mafia to win this, and to save constant replacements I am going to end it now

I listed the mafia team

other notable people was

sedio - tp wins with surviving faction if he lives

The brotherhood

budda - magneto
lannan/bossy/endark(2) - mystique

wins if town and mafia are eliminated

Anyone thanks to all those who participated in this. In light of modkilling esocial and having to replace another 3 people 2 of which were replacements. I just decided to chalk this up to inactivity. Thanks to those who tried, and thanks for making it fun

Hopefully ill attempt this theme again but limit it to 9 people that actually post or something.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 2:05:19 AM
Man, I wish it didn't end so soon.. But well, it was a great game. Thank you mikal for making such an awesome/intense/exciting game!
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 3:28:15 AM
At 8/10/2014 2:05:19 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Man, I wish it didn't end so soon.. But well, it was a great game. Thank you mikal for making such an awesome/intense/exciting game!

You should join the mafia beginners' series. You seem to have potential.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 4:00:45 AM
At 8/10/2014 3:28:15 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/10/2014 2:05:19 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

You should join the mafia beginners' series. You seem to have potential.

Thank you. I will see if there's room for me to play.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 8:48:50 AM
Time to C/P like a boss.

Logan Howlett (Wolverine) " One of the main characters in the series. You like Captain American were experimented upon. You have admantium claws that can literally almost cut through anything and your superior regeneration powers almost make it impossible for you to die. People can"t seem to kill you because you recover so fast. For this reason you are the 3 x Bulletproof. You win with squad.

I had the shield, which I used NP1. I was trying to bank on the fact that I thought mafia would easily pick up my claim and assume I was vig, and thus try to kill me. I hadn't counted on the entire mafia being inactive.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 8:50:48 AM
At 8/10/2014 8:48:50 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Time to C/P like a boss.

Logan Howlett (Wolverine) " One of the main characters in the series. You like Captain American were experimented upon. You have admantium claws that can literally almost cut through anything and your superior regeneration powers almost make it impossible for you to die. People can"t seem to kill you because you recover so fast. For this reason you are the 3 x Bulletproof. You win with squad.

I had the shield, which I used NP1. I was trying to bank on the fact that I thought mafia would easily pick up my claim and assume I was vig, and thus try to kill me. I hadn't counted on the entire mafia being inactive.
Wtf, 3 x Bulletproof?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 8:51:18 AM
Mafia roles c/p.

tn05 - Apocalypse " the first Mutant and one of the most powerful mutants to ever exist. Probably the most powerful mutant to ever exist. You wish to destroy the world and make it in your own image. If you are investigated, watched, or tracked. The person using the actions will receive no results. You are the mastermind of everything and one of the most cunning villains in the xmen franchise. For this reason you are the insurgents joat
You have a
(1)Redirect
(2)Frame
(3)Roleblock
(4)Swap ( any actions done to target a will go to b. Any actions on b will go to a)
You win with the insurgents.

Xlav - Jean Gray (Phoenix ) " you have a hidden personality that is quite explosive. You are part of the xmen to the end but your hidden self endangers them. You have even killed scott on some side plots and went as far as to try and destroy the xmen. You are phoenix and you are deadly. For this reason you are the 2 x strongman. You can target someone and the kill will go through regardless if they are protected. You win with insurgents

GCL - Victor Creed (Sabretooth) " Quick fast and deadly. You are a great fighter and can complete your kills in the blink of an eye. You are strong and extremely fast. You have some of the same traits as wolverine and can fight jus as well. Due to your ability to pull off kills without though and get the job done without a trace, you are the 2 x ninja. If you kill someone you cannot be tracked or watched. You win with insurgents.

BOT- Gideon " One of the original four horsemen that serve apocalypse. You are a genius with computers and can cover up events with your hacking skills. For this reason you are the 3 x janitor. You can choose a target and if they die their roll will not be revealed. You win with insurgents.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 9:19:04 AM
At 8/10/2014 8:51:18 AM, XLAV wrote:
Mafia roles c/p.

WOW!!!!
On any given night, at most two mafia members are doing anything.
Fun!!!!
My work here is, finally, done.
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 9:58:24 AM
Aw darn. Well, here was my PM in case anyone wants to know:

"Anna Marie (Rogue) " You are often considered the "southern belle" of the xmen and have even been portrayed as a bad guy in some of the sagas. Even inspire of that you are an xmen to the end. You have a deep love interest in gambit, and care for him deeply. Your ability is the ability to absorb power, memories, and even traits of people through skin to skin contact. If someone comes in contact with you long enough you could actually permanently absorb their power and kill them. For this reason you are the absorber. If someone visits you in the night there is a 50/50 chance 1 of 2 things will happen.

1.You will absorb that persons power for the rest of the game, stumping them and leaving them without a roll

2.You will kill them on the spot

This does not happen if you gambit visits you. You will copy his power and he will not die nor lose his power due to the fact that you two love each other so much and know how to work around the power. You win with the squad."