Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Arrow: Vigilante vs Mafia (mafia sign ups)

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 10:20:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have always wanted to make this game. So here I go! This won"t be the usual town vs mafia. This time it"s mafia vs scum. There will be two scums and a town full of mafia.

The setting (based on the hit TV show; Arrow):

Billionaire ex-playboy, Oliver Queen was in a shipwreck 6 years ago and survived, stranded on an island for 5 years. No one knows what happened to him on that island or how he got his third degree burns, scars, and bullet wounds. A few months ago, he was rescued by a local fisherman and returned to his home in Starling City. Ever since then, a green hooded man started hunting corporate business owners and forcing them to return embezzled money to rightful owners. He"s been known to face his enemies with only a bow and green arrows.

For months, he has acted as the outlaw who brings justice to starling city. Killing and arresting criminals, gang members, saving hostages and protecting the innocent people of Starling City. The police have called this vigilante, "The hood."

Now a new threat has arisen in starling city. An organization of billionaires called The Octagon. They plan to take full control of the city"s economy and finances, using it for unknown purposes rather than for the people. Using violence to get what they desire, these billionaires are deemed highly dangerous.

The hood plans to infiltrate the organization, disguising himself as a billionaire, and get the higher officials to confess their crimes.

But the organization members do not plan to stop. Not even a dozen green arrows can stop them. They will find this vigilante spy and end him once and for all. The Octagon will prevail.

Rules and changes:

1. This is a mafia (ish) game. But instead of the majority being town, the majority is mafia and the minority is only one vigilante plus one accomplice.

2. If you are mafia, the objective is to catch the vigilante.

3. If you are the vigilante, the objective is to kill or arrest a minimum of 4 mafia players.

4. The game ends after 4 Night Phases. If the vigilante has not been caught by then, mafia loses and vigilante wins the game.

5. You will need to analyze people"s behaviors in order to find out who the vig is. If you can"t get enough information from people in the Day Phase, the Night phase is your chance to interrogate and question players (in a polite manner of course =514;).

6. This time, the Night Phase will allow all players to communicate to each other in a group PM. This PM will close once a Night phase ends and begins again in the next Night Phase. Any further posts/messages in the PM will get the player mod-killed (like Mikal did in Xmen Battlefield of time. You"re guilty, Esocial).

7. You cannot copy paste official PM messages I send you into the threads. They must be paraphrased. This is so you cannot prove an identity claim by copy pasting what the mod told you. You can however copy paste messages from other people in the Night Phase when you make a statement.

8. I will, however, let the vigilante post a message to an individual player privately once a Night Phase has ended. This message will be sent by me in order for it to be anonymous. Afterwards, that player may or may not be killed by the vigilante. In every day phase I will also post the next target that the vigilante will confront, and the target may change from time to time so you"ll have to stay focused.

9. I will not give any players a fake claim (a fake identity) like in some games. You will have to make up a fake claim if you really wish to protect yourself from the vigilante. Certain roles and abilities may pique the vig"s interests and make you a target. Of course the vigilante will make up his own fake claim in order to hide amongst you.

10. The vigilante knows all the real assigned roles and identities in a list, but he will not know which player has which identity.

11. The most number of votes will lynch a person if there is no majority vote. This is to balance difficulty for both mafia and vig.

12. PM me if you have any questions. And if you find become too busy or unable to play, then please tell me if you wish to quit or be replaced.

If you haven"t played a Mafia game before, here is TV"s guide to mafia. Most of the roles he lists will not be in the game because this is my first time modding.

http://www.debate.org...

To sign up, simply copy paste the list below and add your name to it.

The game will start after all the list has been signed. An estimate of 5 days to 2 weeks if not more. If signed faster, I will notify you immediately.

Thank you. I appreciate any considerations.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 10:39:00 AM
At 8/10/2014 10:31:43 AM, XLAV wrote:
Adam! There is a mafia waiting list in the sticky threads.

Add your game to the waiting list and wait for your turn.

Oops, didnt know that. Thank you i will.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 10:42:08 AM

Hold on, i have no idea what sticky threads are.
How and where do add this game to the waiting list?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 10:43:44 AM
At 8/10/2014 10:42:08 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

I can't post the link, but its the top threads with a highlight. The thread is called 'Mafia mod list'
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 10:45:04 AM
At 8/10/2014 10:43:44 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/10/2014 10:42:08 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

I can't post the link, but its the top threads with a highlight. The thread is called 'Mafia mod list'
I see... well thanks for notifying me.