08. Daltonian
09. YYW
10. TUF 2
11. XLAV
12. tulle
13. SolonKR
14. Buddamoose 2

[ Graveyard ]

TUF 1 - You are Yvonne "Vee" Parker, the Cult Recruiter.
Khaos 1 - You are Nicky Nichols, a town Tracker.

Buddamoose - You are Tiffany "Pennsatucky" Doggett, a town Cop. Well, you THINK you are a town cop. But b!tch you're insane. Each night phase you may investigate a player's Innocence (town) or Guilt (not town). However your religious fanaticism, homophobia, aggressive, violent bullying "in the name of God" a.k.a. your insanity will give you the opposite results than what is true (unbeknownst to you). You win with the town.

** Buddamoose will be replacing tvellalott **

BigMac - You are Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren, a town Watcher. Sure you're out of your god damn mind. But you've got a great heart, and a lot of useful skills. You're good at keeping watch. You're extremely loyal and you take your jobs very seriously. If you are assigned a task, you make sure to get it done. You're a great asset to any team. Each night phase you may watch a player and see who visits them for any reason during the night phase. You win with the town.

The day phase will end between Tuesday August 11 at 10 pm EST and Wednesday August 12 at 10 am EST.

I will give at least 12 hours notice before ending the DP. It will take 8 votes to carry out a lynch.
President of DDO
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 4:29:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Was not expecting that. Budda, we'll yell at each other at the endgame :p

Solon, why didn't you vig?

I agree that we need to lynch YYW but I think I need to go over the last couple of day phases and re-evaluate my reads.
yang.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 4:35:33 PM
At 8/10/2014 4:29:23 PM, tulle wrote:

I agree that we need to lynch YYW but I think I need to go over the last couple of day phases and re-evaluate my reads.

Solon probs shot me to confirm me.
0x5f3759df
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 4:40:26 PM
At 8/10/2014 4:35:33 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 8/10/2014 4:29:23 PM, tulle wrote:

Solon probs shot me to confirm me.
Bulletproof?

Btw, I still havem't fully read the past DP.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:11:04 PM
Chalk that up to a play from buddah. Granted he needed to be lynched after he did that. Suspicion would have been on him the entire game

now to this

VTL YYW

for practically claiming he was scum
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:16:32 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:11:04 PM, Mikal wrote:
Chalk that up to a play from buddah.

Chalk that up to you not knowing how to properly scumhunt. Sheet, chalk that up to everyone not knowing how to properly scumhunt. What part about, "a disagreeance on proper strategem doesn't necessitate scumminess" do you not understand. Try reading my explanations on how to scumhunt, cause you need the help kid.

Granted he needed to be lynched after he did that.

no, no i didn't. I explained why what i did wasn't scummy, explained why you were falsely coming to the conclusion that it was, and explained why it wasn't scummy via a sensible town explanation for doing what i did.

Suspicion would have been on him the entire game

this, is quite literally the only valid point you're even making. And the only reason suspicion would've been on me the whole game is because dolts like you don't understand how to seperate whats scummy and what isn't

now to this

VTL YYW

"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:18:14 PM
basically Mikal, you are bad. I would normally offer to mentor you, but i'm just a bit too frustrated with you after that comment.

say it Tulle

VTL YYW

endark dies next.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:18:32 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:16:32 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/10/2014 5:11:04 PM, Mikal wrote:
Chalk that up to a play from buddah.

Chalk that up to you not knowing how to properly scumhunt. Sheet, chalk that up to everyone not knowing how to properly scumhunt. What part about, "a disagreeance on proper strategem doesn't necessitate scumminess" do you not understand. Try reading my explanations on how to scumhunt, cause you need the help kid.

Granted he needed to be lynched after he did that.

no, no i didn't. I explained why what i did wasn't scummy, explained why you were falsely coming to the conclusion that it was, and explained why it wasn't scummy via a sensible town explanation for doing what i did.

Suspicion would have been on him the entire game

this, is quite literally the only valid point you're even making. And the only reason suspicion would've been on me the whole game is because dolts like you don't understand how to seperate whats scummy and what isn't

now to this

VTL YYW

Just because it doesn't necessitate you as scum it was a scummy action. If I were a vig and vigged someone that town told me not to Vig , FOs would be on me and for due cause. The same is true with you. I still have no idea why you claimed that early, and from that claim you got lynched. There is no way to get around that, it was just a bad move. I'm glad its over with anyway because there was no avoiding it
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:20:13 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:18:14 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
basically Mikal, you are bad. I would normally offer to mentor you, but i'm just a bit too frustrated with you after that comment.

say it Tulle

VTL YYW

endark dies next.

You realize you are the only person who thinks doing what you did was a smart action. There is no decent mafia player that would do something that fuking retarded, and you deserved to be lynched for it.

I've made the case why 100 times, and no one agrees with you ffs. It was a horrible move and we got the lynch out the way. It needed to be done, because you would have been lynched within the next 2 dps either way.

It was fuking atrocious. Not calling you a bad player, but that play was literally horrible
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:22:33 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:20:40 PM, Danielle wrote:
R.I.P. Crazy Eyes

https://www.youtube.com...

*Big Mac was found pissing on the the wardens door. She was carted away by mr mustache to Chicago*
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:23:26 PM

say it Tulle

LOL I'm sorry for scumreading you as usual. We'll hash it out at the endgame.

I'd like to hear from Solon what he did last night.
yang.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:24:35 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:18:32 PM, Mikal wrote:

Just because it doesn't necessitate you as scum it was a scummy action.

there is no such thing as a scummy action, in and of itself, i swear the more i have to explain this for derps like you, the more i want to just stop playing again. past year i've been on and off, and its still the same inactivity, still the same lack of knowledge on proper scumhunting, still the same bs "oooh he just commited a scum-tell" bs that is wrong a majority of the time.

If I were a vig and vigged someone that town told me not to Vig , FOs would be on me and for due cause.

It shouldn't be, and the only reason this is true, is because of derps like you who don't know how to differentiate scummy behavior, from town behavior, from null behavior.

The same is true with you. I still have no idea why you claimed that early,

i sensibly explained to you why i did

and from that claim you got lynched. : There is no way to get around that, it was just a bad move. I'm glad its over with anyway because there was no avoiding it

because derps like you don't know how to scumhunt</strong.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:25:15 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:23:26 PM, tulle wrote:

say it Tulle

LOL I'm sorry for scumreading you as usual. We'll hash it out at the endgame.

naw-uh, you know what i want you to say Tulle :P

I'd like to hear from Solon what he did last night.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:25:30 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:20:13 PM, Mikal wrote:

We need to stop rehashing. It's over and done, we can talk about it in the endgame instead of accumulating more posts over it.

We should get results, hear from Solon, and lynch YYW.
yang.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:26:32 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:24:35 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

there is no such thing as a scummy action, in and of itself,

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Of course there are scummy "anti town actions". There is no need to even respond to the stupidity of that statement

If I were a vig and vigged someone that town told me not to Vig , FOs would be on me and for due cause.

It shouldn't be, and the only reason this is true, is because of derps like you who don't know how to differentiate scummy behavior, from town behavior, from null behavior.

sorry for mistaking scummy for stupid. Either way that put FOS on you and you deserved to die for it.

And with horrible logic as to why you did, just because you saw the need to claim does not mean it was a valid move and you are the only person that seems to think that

and from that claim you got lynched. : There is no way to get around that, it was just a bad move. I'm glad its over with anyway because there was no avoiding it

read above
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:29:51 PM

say it Tulle

VTL YYW

endark dies next.

You realize you are the only person who thinks doing what you did was a smart action.

just because everyone thinks something is true, doesn't mean it is true.

There is no decent mafia player that would do something that fuking retarded, and you deserved to be lynched for it.

wrong, ur looking at a more then decent mafia player, who did do that, and for sensible reasons. you can remain delusional about it all you want. But really, you're the one who doesn't know how to scumhunt. You're the one who still persisted even despite being, the why's, how's, and what's, of my actions, and why they weren't scummy.

I've made the case why 100 times, and no one agrees with you ffs.

again, just because everyone thinks something is right, doesn't make it right.

It was a horrible move and we got the lynch out the way. It needed to be done, because you would have been lynched within the next 2 dps either way.

again, the only reason for this being because derps like you don't know how to scumhunt. But hey, look at the results, was i guilty or innocent?

look at my results over all my games, how many times am i right? how many times am i wrong? How many times have i won at endgame(in quickfire or regular, as town?) many more times than you have.

so tell me, what is evidence for something being true and untrue? Results, or that everybody thinks its a certain way?

It was fuking atrocious. Not calling you a bad player, but that play was literally horrible

see, and that i can at least understand. Saying it was a bad play, is ok. That's ur opinion. Saying i deserve to be lynched for the bad play, is really, really, really poor scumhunting.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:37:43 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:26:32 PM, Mikal wrote:

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Of course there are scummy "anti town actions". There is no need to even respond to the stupidity of that statement

anti-town =/= scummy. Do i really need to explain this for the third time,(twice in this game) for you to understand this? Remember buddy, i've played wayyyyyy, more mafia than you and have come to this understanding over as many games.

sorry for mistaking scummy for stupid. Either way that put FOS on you and you deserved to die for it.

something like what wylted did in x-men. That is an anti-town action that somebody deserves to die for. What he was saying after he did it, what his behavior was like after he did it. It was 100% anti-town, and also lacked any town motivation. That is something somebody deserves to die for.

But what i did, had a sensible explanation(and whether or not you agree with it, doesn't mean its not sensible). What i did, inherently didn't harm town, so you can't say it was "extremely" anti-town, or even majorly anti-town. It was, at most, minorly anti-town. What most would consider a bad play. Not an instantly lynchable offense.

Because if we went around lynching everybody for stupidity, you would have been lynched DP1. Thus mislynched, as i'm confident ur town, just sub-par in rationale for scumminess. And 99% of games would be won by mafia, because most of the time, stupid plays come from townies.

And with horrible logic as to why you did, just because you saw the need to claim does not mean it was a valid move and you are the only person that seems to think that

i never said it was a valid move, i said just cause nobody agreed it was a valid move, doesn't make it scummy. I think it was a valid move for my own reasons. You think it wasn't for yours. THAT DOESN"T MEAN IT WAS SCUMMY

read above

point still stands, you don't know how to scumhunt
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:38:27 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:30:22 PM, tulle wrote:
Budda, why is endarkened scum?

are you really going to make me repeat it all over again, for the third time? -_-
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:42:13 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:29:51 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

say it Tulle

VTL YYW

endark dies next.

You realize you are the only person who thinks doing what you did was a smart action.

just because everyone thinks something is true, doesn't mean it is true.

There is no decent mafia player that would do something that fuking retarded, and you deserved to be lynched for it.

wrong, ur looking at a more then decent mafia player, who did do that, and for sensible reasons. you can remain delusional about it all you want. But really, you're the one who doesn't know how to scumhunt. You're the one who still persisted even despite being, the why's, how's, and what's, of my actions, and why they weren't scummy.

I've made the case why 100 times, and no one agrees with you ffs.

again, just because everyone thinks something is right, doesn't make it right.

That argument is again is invalid, that is like saying just because people believe in the moon, it does mean it its there. If you can see it, use it, and it is demonstrated in every game that is played, there is validity to it.

Again this argument is bred from ignorance and warrants no response. You just stated there are no anti town actions in mafia. /end topic. This explains why you were willing to just go "hey guis, im a fuking paranoid cop" right after you investigate yourself without using an logic or rationale to back up the inclination of the statement.

It was a horrible move and we got the lynch out the way. It needed to be done, because you would have been lynched within the next 2 dps either way.

again, the only reason for this being because derps like you don't know how to scumhunt. But hey, look at the results, was i guilty or innocent?

look at my results over all my games, how many times am i right? how many times am i wrong? How many times have i won at endgame(in quickfire or regular, as town?) many more times than you have.

Just because you have played more games DDO does not make you a better player than anyone in here. That is an logical fallacy at its core. You know how many times I've heard that playing any type of game, hell I hear it in life as well. It is such horrible logic

"Im tenth prestige I'm better than you"

"I'm level (x) I'm better than you"

"Ive played 1,00 games on DDO , im better becuase I have more wins"

That is such a fallacious statement that it is mind boggling. Of course you have more wins, that means you play to much.

If i have played 10 and you have played 200 over the course of your DDO history, mathematically you should have more wins that me

Your play is evidence of why that fallacy is not a valid argument

so tell me, what is evidence for something being true and untrue? Results, or that everybody thinks its a certain way?

see, and that i can at least understand. Saying it was a bad play, is ok. That's ur opinion. Saying i deserve to be lynched for the bad play, is really, really, really poor scumhunting.

You did deserve to be lynched because it was a bad play, and the context in which the play was made. A bad play does not equate to a lynch, a bad play that is a possibility of a fake claim or that just made no sense does deserve a lynch

By poe, all possible logic, and the nature of your claim you did deserve that lynch, if anything to get the FOS off of you
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:45:29 PM
At 8/10/2014 5:37:43 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/10/2014 5:26:32 PM, Mikal wrote:

anti-town =/= scummy. Do i really need to explain this for the third time,(twice in this game) for you to understand this? Remember buddy, i've played wayyyyyy, more mafia than you and have come to this understanding over as many games.

Of course anti town does not equate to someone being scum, however it does add to POE or the possibility they are scum

When you are the only person in the game that has did something retarded and did it without due cause, yes your lynch is justified. There are no other targets, and your claim by both theme, behavior, and the context of it made you the best lynch target

to sum this up sure anti town play does not equate to scum, but it means there is chance they are scum and you are given due cause to believe that because of said action
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 5:46:22 PM
Really guys? A whole page dedicated to a flamewar? Unless you can explain how this is furthering the game, I think it's best to squash it.
yang.