Total Posts:93|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

OITNB Mafia - DAY PHASE 6

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 6:52:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
[ Living Players ]

01. Bullish
02. Mikal
03. Khaos 2
04. bsh1
05. Daltonian
06. TUF 2
07. XLAV
08. SolonKR
09. Buddamoose 2

[ Graveyard ]

TUF 1 - Yvonne "Vee" Parker, Cult Recruiter
Khaos 1 - Nicky Nichols, town Tracker
Buddamoose 1 - Tiffany "Pennsatucky" Doggett, town Insane Cop
BigMac - Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren, town Watcher
YYW - Joel Luschek, mafia Janitor
Wylted 1 - Carrie "Big Boo" Black, town Vampire

tulle - You are Rosa Cisneros, a town Bleeder. You became more significant as people learned of your story and overall persona. Though diagnosed with stage four cancer, your strength, courage and mental toughness constantly shines through. Even impending death can't bring you down! If you are lynched during the day, you will survive past the vote count and live through an extra DP. If you are shot during the night, you will survive for awhile but die when the following DP ends. You win with the town.

EndarkenedRationalist - You are Joe Caputo, the mafia Role Investigator. You are an administrative official directly below the prison's warden. Despite being slimy, sleazy, and lecherous in nature, you're an arguably decent human being. You still believe in keeping the inmates dehumanized however (hey, it's your job). Still, being in your position you have a lot of eyes and ears around who can help you find out important information. You may investigate a player's role (not alignment) each night phase. You win if the mafia becomes a majority by the end of the game.

Wylted 2 (IFLYHIGH) - You are Tasha "Taystee" Jefferson, a town Enabler. Hilarious, outspoken and surprisingly well read, you're a lot smarter than you appear. Despite your intelligence, you're unable to thrive without the help of others. Your friendship and loyalty enable other people to succeed - something you don't think you can do on your own. You have no particular abilities, but another unidentified player(s) will only be able to carry out their night action so long as you're alive. You win with the town.

The day phase will end between Wednesday August 13 at 10 pm EST and Thursday August 14 at 10 am EST.

I will give at least 12 hours notice before ending the day phase. It will take 5 votes to carry out a lynch.
President of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 6:58:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 6:56:50 AM, XLAV wrote:
See, told y'all Endark was scum.

Full claim, cuz your lynch is next.
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 6:59:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 6:58:09 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 6:56:50 AM, XLAV wrote:
See, told y'all Endark was scum.

Full claim, cuz your lynch is next.

Why should I claim?
I was right about Endark wasn't I?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:01:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 6:59:06 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 6:58:09 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 6:56:50 AM, XLAV wrote:
See, told y'all Endark was scum.

Full claim, cuz your lynch is next.

Why should I claim?
I was right about Endark wasn't I?

Seriously?
Because you've posted next to nothing for 4 DPs.
The next lynch is you.
If you paid attention in the slightest, you'd know this.
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:04:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:01:30 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 6:59:06 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 6:58:09 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 6:56:50 AM, XLAV wrote:
See, told y'all Endark was scum.

Full claim, cuz your lynch is next.

Why should I claim?
I was right about Endark wasn't I?

Seriously?
Because you've posted next to nothing for 4 DPs.
The next lynch is you.
If you paid attention in the slightest, you'd know this.
Why am I the next lynch?
Can you post the claims list?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:05:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:04:38 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why am I the next lynch?
Can you post the claims list?

FVCKING CLAIM!!!!
NOW!!!

You are the lynch because you don't play as mafia, and EVERYONE agrees.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:09:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
XLAV, you have done absolutely nothing this entire game.
Now, after half your team is dead, you pop in and try to claim "see I told you", even though your telling us was based on DP1 analysis, of which you provided none.

Saying "X is town" and offering no insight is not praiseworthy.
By the way, even Wylted was down for your lynch.
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:09:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:05:44 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:04:38 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why am I the next lynch?
Can you post the claims list?

FVCKING CLAIM!!!!
NOW!!!
Lol, why should I listen to you?

You are the lynch because you don't play as mafia, and EVERYONE agrees.
And all of you are FVCKING IDIOTS FOR THINKING THAT.
I don't play like FT.
I only want to learn how he fvcking scum hunts.

I still play scum. I don't quit just because I'm scum like FT does.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:12:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:09:26 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:05:44 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:04:38 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why am I the next lynch?
Can you post the claims list?

FVCKING CLAIM!!!!
NOW!!!
Lol, why should I listen to you?
If you read the DPs, you'd know it's not me, I'm the only one posting right now.

You are the lynch because you don't play as mafia, and EVERYONE agrees.
And all of you are FVCKING IDIOTS FOR THINKING THAT.
I don't play like FT.
I only want to learn how he fvcking scum hunts.

I still play scum. I don't quit just because I'm scum like FT does.
Super Smash brothers begs to disagree. And when your reason was because four games is too many, and you haven't even caught up one DP, that is your scum meta of inactivity.

Claim!!!!
Want another reason?
Because me and bsh1 are both almost universally town read, since we both brought down the mafia members.

There is no reason for you to not claim. So do it.
Stop stalling.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:18:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
XLAV, what happened?
In Ail to the Chief, when I replaced bsh1 DP2, you scum read me for inactivity and demanded my claim.

It is DP6, and you have done nothing.
Why the change of heart?
Or are you just admitting to being a hypocrite?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:19:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Mikal, did you get your answer that was supposed to confirm or damn another player?
What was the question, and what was the answer?
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:20:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:12:19 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:09:26 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:05:44 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:04:38 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why am I the next lynch?
Can you post the claims list?

FVCKING CLAIM!!!!
NOW!!!
Lol, why should I listen to you?
If you read the DPs, you'd know it's not me, I'm the only one posting right now.

You are the lynch because you don't play as mafia, and EVERYONE agrees.
And all of you are FVCKING IDIOTS FOR THINKING THAT.
I don't play like FT.
I only want to learn how he fvcking scum hunts.

I still play scum. I don't quit just because I'm scum like FT does.
Super Smash brothers begs to disagree. And when your reason was because four games is too many, and you haven't even caught up one DP, that is your scum meta of inactivity.
You guys are all idiots for thinking I quit the game because I got mafia.
Town or mafia, I was still going to quit the game.
Do you want me to ask for a replacement this game and lynch me just to prove it?

Claim!!!!
Want another reason?
Because me and bsh1 are both almost universally town read, since we both brought down the mafia members.

There is no reason for you to not claim. So do it.
Stop stalling.
Show me the lynch order.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:21:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:20:15 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:12:19 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:09:26 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:05:44 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:04:38 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why am I the next lynch?
Can you post the claims list?

FVCKING CLAIM!!!!
NOW!!!
Lol, why should I listen to you?
If you read the DPs, you'd know it's not me, I'm the only one posting right now.

You are the lynch because you don't play as mafia, and EVERYONE agrees.
And all of you are FVCKING IDIOTS FOR THINKING THAT.
I don't play like FT.
I only want to learn how he fvcking scum hunts.

I still play scum. I don't quit just because I'm scum like FT does.
Super Smash brothers begs to disagree. And when your reason was because four games is too many, and you haven't even caught up one DP, that is your scum meta of inactivity.
You guys are all idiots for thinking I quit the game because I got mafia.
Town or mafia, I was still going to quit the game.
Do you want me to ask for a replacement this game and lynch me just to prove it?

Claim!!!!
Want another reason?
Because me and bsh1 are both almost universally town read, since we both brought down the mafia members.

There is no reason for you to not claim. So do it.
Stop stalling.
Show me the lynch order.

It's you and Mikal on the chopping block.
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:23:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:21:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

It's you and Mikal on the chopping block.
Thats it? Seriously???
There's scum in your town pile.

Anyway, as promised.
Doctor.
All the NPs I doc'd Solon.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:25:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:23:18 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:21:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

It's you and Mikal on the chopping block.
Thats it? Seriously???
There's scum in your town pile.
You don't know that.
But, by all means, Master, why don't you tell us who they are?

Anyway, as promised.
Doctor.
All the NPs I doc'd Solon.

And why the hold up and change of heart about inactives claiming?
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:27:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:25:36 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:23:18 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:21:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

It's you and Mikal on the chopping block.
Thats it? Seriously???
There's scum in your town pile.
You don't know that.
But, by all means, Master, why don't you tell us who they are?
M8, I haven't even read the whole DP2 yet.

Anyway, as promised.
Doctor.
All the NPs I doc'd Solon.

And why the hold up and change of heart about inactives claiming?
I character claimed in DP1, didn't I?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:29:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:27:43 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:25:36 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:23:18 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:21:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

It's you and Mikal on the chopping block.
Thats it? Seriously???
There's scum in your town pile.
You don't know that.
But, by all means, Master, why don't you tell us who they are?
M8, I haven't even read the whole DP2 yet.
So, tell me, how do you know there is scum in the town pile then?
How do you make assertions based on zero knowledge?


Anyway, as promised.
Doctor.
All the NPs I doc'd Solon.

And why the hold up and change of heart about inactives claiming?
I character claimed in DP1, didn't I?
Your point?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:32:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Budda, you might as well claim, too.
Then I will.

I say we lynch XLAV, and if he flips town, Solon is lynched.
He's made some bold choices as vig, and then convenient ones after the killings stopped.

And, we know there is a role cop for mafia.
Explains why I haven't died yet.
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:33:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:29:37 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:27:43 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:25:36 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:23:18 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:21:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

It's you and Mikal on the chopping block.
Thats it? Seriously???
There's scum in your town pile.
You don't know that.
But, by all means, Master, why don't you tell us who they are?
M8, I haven't even read the whole DP2 yet.
So, tell me, how do you know there is scum in the town pile then?
Well obviously, I'm town and Mikal is town.
How do you make assertions based on zero knowledge?
Zero knowledge? You showed me that its either me or Mikal on the lynch list. I town read Mikal on DP1 and I'm town.
So there is scum on the other pile.


Anyway, as promised.
Doctor.
All the NPs I doc'd Solon.

And why the hold up and change of heart about inactives claiming?
I character claimed in DP1, didn't I?
Your point?
I was inactive, so I claimed in DP1.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:34:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:32:12 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Budda, you might as well claim, too.
Then I will.

I say we lynch XLAV, and if he flips town, Solon is lynched
Oh wow, such idiotic lynches.
I'm town.
Solon is town via GCL.

He's made some bold choices as vig, and then convenient ones after the killings stopped.

And, we know there is a role cop for mafia.
Explains why I haven't died yet.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:38:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:33:06 AM, XLAV wrote:
So, tell me, how do you know there is scum in the town pile then?
Well obviously, I'm town and Mikal is town.
Oh, we weren't aware that hybrid roles in a semi-open setup were a viable thing, especially when the hybrid is also a variant on the main role, and his 1x contradicts his role.
How do you make assertions based on zero knowledge?
Zero knowledge? You showed me that its either me or Mikal on the lynch list. I town read Mikal on DP1 and I'm town.
Yeah....Mikal is not town.
So there is scum on the other pile.
Again, this requires knowledge from FOUR DPs that you don't have.


Anyway, as promised.
Doctor.
All the NPs I doc'd Solon.

And why the hold up and change of heart about inactives claiming?
I character claimed in DP1, didn't I?
Your point?
I was inactive, so I claimed in DP1.
No, you claimed DP1 because you were pressured, then posted random pointless stuff, and fell off the map - the thing you do as scum.

And, FT-wanna-be, people didn't believe him when he quit World's fair, and you of all people should know that, so why should we believe you, when it is known you hate being scum, and were scum in two of the four games you were playing.

You had no reason to be busy to not even catch up on DP2, let alone the fairly short DPs 3-5.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:41:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:34:34 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:32:12 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Budda, you might as well claim, too.
Then I will.

I say we lynch XLAV, and if he flips town, Solon is lynched
Oh wow, such idiotic lynches.
I'm town.
Solon is town via GCL.

Because mafia is never given fake claims?
You can say GCL was town all you want, but that doesn't explain why she is town, and nothing anyone cares to state....and I don't think was repeated by anyone except ER and Mikal and yourself, all of which are scum or highly suspect.

Also, why did Wylted say you are scum?
Obviously, you must be, since Wylted would never turn on you unless you were, right?
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:48:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:38:58 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:33:06 AM, XLAV wrote:
So, tell me, how do you know there is scum in the town pile then?
Well obviously, I'm town and Mikal is town.
Oh, we weren't aware that hybrid roles in a semi-open setup were a viable thing, especially when the hybrid is also a variant on the main role, and his 1x contradicts his role.
What did he claim exactly?
How do you make assertions based on zero knowledge?
Zero knowledge? You showed me that its either me or Mikal on the lynch list. I town read Mikal on DP1 and I'm town.
Yeah....Mikal is not town.
Then why did you propose to lynch me and Solon?
So there is scum on the other pile.
Again, this requires knowledge from FOUR DPs that you don't have.


Anyway, as promised.
Doctor.
All the NPs I doc'd Solon.

And why the hold up and change of heart about inactives claiming?
I character claimed in DP1, didn't I?
Your point?
I was inactive, so I claimed in DP1.
No, you claimed DP1 because you were pressured, then posted random pointless stuff, and fell off the map - the thing you do as scum.
Oh like what?
Town reading people?
Wanting to lynch Endark?

And, FT-wanna-be, people didn't believe him when he quit World's fair, and you of all people should know that, so why should we believe you, when it is known you hate being scum, and were scum in two of the four games you were playing.
Hate scum=/=Not playing scum.
There is a difference.


You had no reason to be busy to not even catch up on DP2, let alone the fairly short DPs 3-5.
Let's use math shall we?
DP5 - 100
DP4 - 100
DP3 - 100
DP2 - 200 (From where I stopped)
______________
500

500 posts!
Full of flame wars and long posts!

And yes, I am indeed busy this week, not enough time to read the posts.
I could ask for a replacement but you ignorant fools will probably lynch me again.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:51:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:41:16 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:34:34 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:32:12 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Budda, you might as well claim, too.
Then I will.

I say we lynch XLAV, and if he flips town, Solon is lynched
Oh wow, such idiotic lynches.
I'm town.
Solon is town via GCL.

Because mafia is never given fake claims?
You can say GCL was town all you want, but that doesn't explain why she is town, and nothing anyone cares to state....and I don't think was repeated by anyone except ER and Mikal and yourself, all of which are scum or highly suspect.
I have a better idea.
How about Solon shoots me and I doc myself and get some role to make sure Solon shot me?

Better than your stupid mislynch plans.

Also, why did Wylted say you are scum?
Obviously, you must be, since Wylted would never turn on you unless you were, right?
He is wrong then.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 8:23:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You know what? Fine, lynch me. If it means to stop this "I quit as scum" lie sh*t when I flip town, then I am willing to get lynched.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 8:29:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:51:22 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:41:16 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:34:34 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:32:12 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Budda, you might as well claim, too.
Then I will.

I say we lynch XLAV, and if he flips town, Solon is lynched
Oh wow, such idiotic lynches.
I'm town.
Solon is town via GCL.

Because mafia is never given fake claims?
You can say GCL was town all you want, but that doesn't explain why she is town, and nothing anyone cares to state....and I don't think was repeated by anyone except ER and Mikal and yourself, all of which are scum or highly suspect.
I have a better idea.
How about Solon shoots me and I doc myself and get some role to make sure Solon shot me?
Because there is no roles available to that.

Better than your stupid mislynch plans.
It's not mine, it's everyone's.
Again, you'd know that if you paid the slightest attention.
Newsflash, if you are so far behind, why not start with the most recent DP to see what has developed.

Also, why did Wylted say you are scum?
Obviously, you must be, since Wylted would never turn on you unless you were, right?
He is wrong then.
Oh, better not buddy him then, since he can't read you.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 8:32:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 8:23:51 AM, XLAV wrote:
You know what? Fine, lynch me. If it means to stop this "I quit as scum" lie sh*t when I flip town, then I am willing to get lynched.

Except you did quit as scum, so it proves nothing, and most people are aware you are more inactive as scum.
Are you seriously going to try to argue that?
My work here is, finally, done.