[ Graveyard ]

TUF 1 - Yvonne "Vee" Parker, Cult Recruiter
Khaos 1 - Nicky Nichols, town Tracker
Buddamoose 1 - Tiffany "Pennsatucky" Doggett, town Insane Cop
BigMac - Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren, town Watcher
YYW - Joel Luschek, mafia Janitor
Wylted 1 - Carrie "Big Boo" Black, town Vampire
tulle - Rosa Cisneros, town Bleeder.
EndarkenedRationalist - Joe Caputo, mafia Role Investigator.
Wylted 2 (IFLYHIGH) - You are Tasha "Taystee" Jefferson, town Enabler.

https://www.youtube.com...

Mikal - You are Sophia Burset, a variation of the Beloved Princess. Though born a man, you have transitioned to a strong, sassy, smart, sexy, compassionate, beautiful woman on the inside/out. Girl you're not really a princess... you're a Queen! You bring a depth and stability to Litchfield that would be sorely missed. If you are lynched during the day phase, the mafia gets two night kills the following night as the town would be distracted, mourning a great loss. If you are targeted for a night kill for any reason, you will be spared (for one shot only). You win with the town.

XLAV - You are Gloria Mendoza, a town Weak Doctor. Sure you might be crazy for the way you utilize santeria, but there's no denying that your ridiculous spells seem to actually work. Kinda. You've made people feel better and protected people quite a few times with your witch doctor religious voo doo magic. However, you're not actually a doctor so your "protection" is unreliable. Each night phase you may try and protect a player from being shot at (one shot per night phase) including yourself. If they are town, you will succeed. However as a Weak Doctor, if you attempt to protect someone who is not aligned with the town, you will die. You win with the town.

SolonKR - You are Alex Vause, a town Vigilante. While not conventionally beautiful, you're SMART, super savvy and basically the most god damn sexy fvcking prison lesbian inmate there ever was. JESUS. It's hard to understand why every woman in Litchfield isn't trying to grind on you every chance they get. The mod of this game would definitely be trying to wife you or at least be around (on) you constantly. The fact is though that you're kind of a loner. You're really the only inmate who isn't part of a clique. You're friendly but independent. Each night phase, you may shoot at a player if you so choose. You win with the town.

** I might replace TUF 2 **

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIDEO TO START THE DAY PHASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com...

The day phase will end around Thursday August 14 at 10 am EST.

I will give at least 12 hours notice before ending the day phase. It will take 4 votes to carry out a lynch.
President of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:43:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I wished Solon would have shot....(and maybe he did)

I think there is only one mafia left, regardless, we MUST lynch today.
My work here is, finally, done.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:50:26 PM
This actually helps out alot, with khaos confirmed(imo) and bsh confirmed(due to yyw), mafia is down to, from my point of view, bullish, daltonian, and tuf.

TUF and daltonian, by virtue of their vanilla claims, are an either/or situation. So essentially a 50/50 shot of hitting scum between the two, not factoring in anything. By PoE though, Bullish guaranteed has to be mafia to me.

I'll wait to place my vote until everyones said their piece, but right now to me it's:

- TUF(behaviorally)

OR

Bullish(by virtue of process of elimination)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:51:50 PM
At 8/12/2014 7:44:29 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Did anyone ever confirm Bullish?

I think I remember Solon saying he did early on, but then a few DP's later Bullish said he never commuted, so I'm not sure..
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:52:09 PM
okay....
I caught ER
Do we agree this makes me town?

bsh1 outed YYW
Do we agree this makes him town?
Do you think YYW would really have a problem lying in a game to bsh1?
However, it seems more likely that bsh1 wouldn't have bussed his scummate at that time, since there was no need for it.
Character being mislynch target?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:55:37 PM
At 8/12/2014 7:50:26 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
This actually helps out alot, with khaos confirmed(imo) and bsh confirmed(due to yyw), mafia is down to, from my point of view, bullish, daltonian, and tuf.

TUF and daltonian, by virtue of their vanilla claims, are an either/or situation. So essentially a 50/50 shot of hitting scum between the two, not factoring in anything. By PoE though, Bullish guaranteed has to be mafia to me.

I think the vanilla issue must be correct, because why kill XLAV?
I can see them not risking the free kill on commuter or BP, and keeping me alive is strange...but it forces a mislynch today.

So, I'd rather lynch a vanilla, and we don't know if there is mafia or not.

Hmmmm, I think I may have the best play.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:56:20 PM

You said you confirmed me.
0x5f3759df
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:56:52 PM
At 8/12/2014 7:56:20 PM, Bullish wrote:

You said you confirmed me.

Yeah, and that was a lie.
I am a hated townie, not a cop.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 8:00:12 PM
I want to everyone to respond to this post:
Am I town?

Is bsh1 town?

Is Budda town?

I'll inclined to say yes, but am a little hesitant on Budda.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 8:23:41 PM
01. Bullish - Lorna Morello, x-shot commuter
02. Khaos 2 - Brook Soso, Hated person
03. bsh1 - Bloomington - Bulletproof
04. Daltonian - chicken, vanilla
05. TUF 2 - Black Cindy, vanilla
06. Buddamoose 2 - Piper Chapman, vanilla

I did not commute for either of the two "NP's." I have 1 commute left.
0x5f3759df
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 8:28:30 PM
At 8/12/2014 8:00:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I want to everyone to respond to this post:
Am I town?

Is bsh1 town?

Is Budda town?

I'll inclined to say yes, but am a little hesitant on Budda.

If bsh1 gets online, you and him should lead today. Everyone else is unconfirmed, so I will only trust judgements you guys make, no one else.

bsh1 - Yes.The lack of NK's by scum in previous also indicate that there probably is at least one BP type role in the game, or XLAV is just super OP at playing doctor. I find the first more likely, so I personally tend to believe bsh on behalf of this.
You - Almost definitively, though Endark's slip wasn't hard to notice. My role PM included literally close to nothing but the fact that I was the chicken, so I'd be a bit upset if he got that many details.. I think you're town, still, though.
Budda - I don't know/null. Themewise, I'd be hard pressed to accept Piper Chapman (main character) isn't in the game, but you never know. Danielle gave me an odd role and apparently didn't even put other key characters in the game, so I wouldn't be overly shocked if she pulled a fast one and didn't include Piper.

What do you think about everyone, Khaos?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 8:49:11 PM
At 8/12/2014 7:52:09 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
okay....
I caught ER

You caught him in a scum slip, yes. I'd say i caught him DP2, kept pushing DP3, and it was that push that opened the opportunity for him to even slip. Now, this only means as much as people give credit to, as it could have, from an objective standpoint, been a bus.

Do we agree this makes me town?

That you caught him in his scum slip, yes.

bsh1 outed YYW
Do we agree this makes him town?

Yes, the interaction between the two of them was genuine to me. Based off what YYW was saying, it heavily implied he and YYW were not affiliated with each other

Do you think YYW would really have a problem lying in a game to bsh1?

Idk, as of the moment i'm inclined to believe he did this game. Like i said, i wasnt really getting a "faked" vibe from the interaction.

However, it seems more likely that bsh1 wouldn't have bussed his scummate at that time, since there was no need for it.

There really wasnt, imo. A bus gives great cred sure, but its not foolproof.

Character being mislynch target?

Huh?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:03:42 PM
Game mechanic perspective.

I can see 3 vanillas. 3 vanillas were mentioned in the OP.

2 scum left seems reasonable. Although I can also see 3 mafias and a second TP. A survivor claiming vanilla or BP is possible.

I'm town. Commuter is too easily confirmable. I claimed early. My character is somewhat major, and does not fit with any scum theme.

The 2 characters that stand out are Piper's ex, and the phantom animal. I can see the chicken as a survivor.

Piper must be town.

Behaviour perspective.

Khaos (rep ross) always over estimates his townness, and feels entitled to claim last. He also asks too many questions that no one really has the motivation to answer. He also lied about confirming me by visitation; I fail to see his claimed motivation of "drawing the NK," because there are quite a few other visiting roles other than cop; plus, I don't see how he could draw the NK, when the vig was still alive. His outing of Endark is null at best, since it was mentioned at least twice in DP1 that there was little to no role justification; also given that Endark was scummy has hell any way, it's was not necessarily even hunting for scum.

bsh1 asked for YYW's affiliation for no reason, YYW confirms himself as scum. Bsh1 must be non-mafia. Bsh1 argued with me all DP1, and pulled out his dodgy lawyer talk. Lawyer talk is his town meta.

Daltonian is noob. He was scummy in every possible imaginable way on DP1, up to the point when he claimed chicken. That claim is so far fetched I don't see it as scum.

TUF (rep 9space) has been quite. Too quiet. His character is also not in a positive light.

Budda (rep TV) has been pretty consistent. He claimed Piper when there were still unclaimed people. Piper is almost guaranteed town.

VTL TUF just say something.
0x5f3759df
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:08:54 PM
Khaos is town, I'm town, Bsh is town.

Bullish was never confirmed by anybody, according to previous posts. I won't talk about the manner in which I died last night, since that's a bit unfair. Just know that I can guarantee it gives me absolutely no extra indicator of who might be scum.

Right now, I'm leaning Dalt, though. He's been least helpful, and the chicken claim at this point is what sticks out to me. As well, 3 vanillas is a bit improbable.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:09:51 PM
In other words, I think scum has to be between Bullish and Dalt, and I'm leaning Dalt.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:15:07 PM
At 8/12/2014 9:10:08 PM, Bullish wrote:
We should lynch Solon.

Let me ask you this. Three minutes ago, Danielle explicitly stated that I hadn't confirmed my replacing in (because I wasn't here). I presented my characters name, with real name and nickname intact, less than two minutes later (I saw her message and confirmed replacing in maybe a minute later)). Do you think I instantaneously looked up my characters alias and real name on a wiki, when I could have pulled it from the claims list if I were lying? I gave the full name, which I found in my PM. That should be decent evidence for my townie-ness.

TUF's inactivity was null; he was replaced out.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:15:58 PM
VTL Bullish

I like his analysis the least.
If there are two mafia, I'm assuming one, not two, are vanilla.

Lynch Bullish, and see what happens.
bsh1 can't die, and I am the only reason town will be forced to lynch, so mafia will kill one of the vanillas or me. If me, then we no lynch, and see another vanilla's flip.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:16:04 PM
At 8/12/2014 9:15:07 PM, SolonKR wrote:
We should lynch Solon.

Let me ask you this. Three minutes before I posted, Danielle explicitly stated that I hadn't confirmed my replacing in (because I wasn't here). I presented my characters name, with real name and nickname intact, less than three minutes later (I saw her message and confirmed replacing in maybe a minute later)). Do you think I instantaneously looked up my characters alias and real name on a wiki, when I could have pulled it from the claims list if I were lying? I gave the full name, which I found in my PM. That should be decent evidence for my townie-ness.

Fixed.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:18:36 PM
We should lynch Solon.

Let me ask you this. Three minutes ago, Danielle explicitly stated that I hadn't confirmed my replacing in (because I wasn't here). I presented my characters name, with real name and nickname intact, less than two minutes later (I saw her message and confirmed replacing in maybe a minute later)). Do you think I instantaneously looked up my characters alias and real name on a wiki, when I could have pulled it from the claims list if I were lying? I gave the full name, which I found in my PM. That should be decent evidence for my townie-ness.

This means nothing, as it assumes you hadn't looked up the character in your former life.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:20:13 PM
At 8/12/2014 9:18:36 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
We should lynch Solon.

This means nothing, as it assumes you hadn't looked up the character in your former life.

I was on a vacation within a vacation until about 20 minutes ago. I didn't bother looking up any character but my own (which would explain why I was a stupid vig -_- ).
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:29:41 PM
Didn't Budda finger Tulle (who was innocent) and Mikal (who was also innocent)? Granted, being wrong doesn't mean you're scum, but it's something to consider.

I still townread Dalt. He is the one person I am unwilling to lynch. @Khaos - why are you confirmed, again?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:34:00 PM
Let me think... Bullish has a good reason to town read him in that he has repeatedly thought that he would be confirmed.

@Khaos: Why Bullish over Dalt?
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:36:40 PM
Questions:

01. Bullish - Would a sane Mafioso would claim commuter--it's too easily confirmed?
02. Khaos 2 - Thoughts? Pointing out one obvious scumslip (that others would've pointed out eventually) does not make him town.
04. Daltonian - He claimed early on, which doesn't seem to fit is tentative scum play. Thoughts?
05. TUF 2 - Why are two vanillas unlikely, given that there were 3 possible in this game?
06. Buddamoose 2 - Thoughts about the accuracy of his reads?

Also: why MUST we lynch today. Assuming two scum, if we no-lynch and only 1 person dies, we're still in play, right? Though, admittedly, it seems unlikely that just 1 person will be NK'd given the plurality we've had the last two DPs.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:40:04 PM
At 8/12/2014 9:36:40 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Questions:

01. Bullish - Would a sane Mafioso would claim commuter--it's too easily confirmed?

What?

Also: why MUST we lynch today. Assuming two scum, if we no-lynch and only 1 person dies, we're still in play, right? Though, admittedly, it seems unlikely that just 1 person will be NK'd given the plurality we've had the last two DPs.

Because Khaos claimed hated.
0x5f3759df