Total Posts:193|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 28.3: DP3

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 3:13:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Endark - You are EXPLOUD. Because you're noisy, bombastic, and full of hot air--everything I imagine a Washington insider would be--you are the 1-shot LOBBYIST. Your vote will have the weight of two on a DP of you choice. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

9space
GCL
Endark

LIVING PLAYERS

YYW
Khaos
Dalt
Esocial
XLAV
Wylted
Ford
Lannan

With 8 players remaining, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 3:00pm, DDO time, on 8/19/14.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 4:16:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 3:37:53 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Is it MYLO?
Yeah, it is.

So, questions
- Assuming there is a governor and you did indeed override the lynch, why did you do so?
Either..
A) Ford was saved by a scummate
B) Ford was for some reason saved by the governor

- Wylted is still alive. What were his results? Could he be scum framing Ford (doubtful, but no one is confirmed)

- Ford has gone silent. He should explain himself or face a possible lynch.

- Khaos, it's MYLO. You need to stop sheeping XLAV and help the town if you're really affiliated with it.

- YYW & XLAV: I may be being conspiratorial, but I have a gut hunch that either one of the two is scum or they're actually both scum themselves. YYW and XLAV being at complete odds with each other but then coming to the realization that they need to VTL someone who will eventually flip town (9space) is kinda scummy to me.

- Esocial: She has been analytical enough. Most of her activity is reads and recollections of what has happened. Didn't join the 9space bw the first day. This could be WIFOM, so I'll leave her at null~ish.

- Lannan isn't doing all that much. Thoughts on him?

Also, anyone gotta claims list?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 4:24:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 4:16:12 PM, Daltonian wrote:

- Khaos, it's MYLO. You need to stop sheeping XLAV and help the town if you're really affiliated with it.

You know what you need to do.
Oh, boy, do I have somethings to say, but my intentions this game weretake XLAV down a few pegs. A public display of distrust of his abilities will work.

You need for votes on me.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 4:43:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 4:24:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:16:12 PM, Daltonian wrote:

- Khaos, it's MYLO. You need to stop sheeping XLAV and help the town if you're really affiliated with it.

You know what you need to do.
Oh, boy, do I have somethings to say, but my intentions this game weretake XLAV down a few pegs. A public display of distrust of his abilities will work.

You need for votes on me.

WOW!!!
Four typos. That is pathetic.
My work here is, finally, done.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 4:45:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 4:21:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Wtf just happened.
Somehow, Ford's lynch was overridden and we lost a DP.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 4:48:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 4:45:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:21:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Wtf just happened.
Somehow, Ford's lynch was overridden and we lost a DP.

Was Ford supposed to get lynched last DP because of Endark's role?
Last I checked it was 4/5.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 4:49:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 4:48:06 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:45:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:21:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Wtf just happened.
Somehow, Ford's lynch was overridden and we lost a DP.

Was Ford supposed to get lynched last DP because of Endark's role?
Last I checked it was 4/5.
He could have been, but Endark must've chosen not to use his 1x lobbyist. Ask bsh for clarification if it was an error or not.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 4:52:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 4:49:54 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:48:06 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:45:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:21:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Wtf just happened.
Somehow, Ford's lynch was overridden and we lost a DP.

Was Ford supposed to get lynched last DP because of Endark's role?
Last I checked it was 4/5.
He could have been, but Endark must've chosen not to use his 1x lobbyist. Ask bsh for clarification if it was an error or not.

There was no error.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 4:55:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 4:54:33 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:53:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
So Endark did use his ability.
When?

Last DP, most likely.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 4:57:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 4:55:49 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:54:33 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:53:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
So Endark did use his ability.
When?

Last DP, most likely.

FINAL TALLY

Khaos (1/5) - Esocial
YYW (1/5) - Khaos
Ford (4/5) - Endark, Wylted, YYW, Dalt
Endark (1/5) - Ford

If he'd used his ability, wouldn't Ford be dead?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 6:26:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 5:51:45 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I got my cases written out, and just need clearance to post them.
Why would you need any clearance to post a case?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 6:27:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 6:26:19 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 5:51:45 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I got my cases written out, and just need clearance to post them.
Why would you need any clearance to post a case?

I'm not progressing the game unless half of players put a vote on me, to prove that XLAV is failing town, even with an extra vote.
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 6:28:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 6:27:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/17/2014 6:26:19 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 5:51:45 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I got my cases written out, and just need clearance to post them.
Why would you need any clearance to post a case?

I'm not progressing the game unless half of players put a vote on me, to prove that XLAV is failing town, even with an extra vote.

Didn't I tell you? YYW is scum.
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 6:29:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 4:57:54 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:55:49 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:54:33 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:53:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
So Endark did use his ability.
When?

Last DP, most likely.

FINAL TALLY

Khaos (1/5) - Esocial
YYW (1/5) - Khaos
Ford (4/5) - Endark, Wylted, YYW, Dalt
Endark (1/5) - Ford

If he'd used his ability, wouldn't Ford be dead?
Scum has a governor.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 6:29:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTL Khaos
What the heck? He's said he's going to refuse to help the town unless we vote for him, so why not?

Could he be a jester/fool trying to get scum to hammer him?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 6:29:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 6:28:27 PM, XLAV wrote:

Didn't I tell you? YYW is scum.

Then why aren't you voting him so I can vote?
You still need to convince three other players.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 6:30:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 6:29:29 PM, Daltonian wrote:
VTL Khaos
What the heck? He's said he's going to refuse to help the town unless we vote for him, so why not?

Could he be a jester/fool trying to get scum to hammer him?

Jesters don't exist.
It is crap to lose a game for nailing scum.
My work here is, finally, done.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 6:30:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 6:29:01 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:57:54 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:55:49 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:54:33 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 4:53:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
So Endark did use his ability.
When?

Last DP, most likely.

FINAL TALLY

Khaos (1/5) - Esocial
YYW (1/5) - Khaos
Ford (4/5) - Endark, Wylted, YYW, Dalt
Endark (1/5) - Ford

If he'd used his ability, wouldn't Ford be dead?
Scum has a governor.
We should see if any townies claim governor before we kill Ford.
It's MYLO, but ford seems like the logical option to lynch.

Bsh, is Ford being activity prompted?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 6:32:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 6:30:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/17/2014 6:29:29 PM, Daltonian wrote:
VTL Khaos
What the heck? He's said he's going to refuse to help the town unless we vote for him, so why not?

Could he be a jester/fool trying to get scum to hammer him?

Jesters don't exist.
It is crap to lose a game for nailing scum.
I'm only really voting for you so you will provide us your case(s) and start being pro-town.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 6:35:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/17/2014 6:32:29 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 8/17/2014 6:30:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/17/2014 6:29:29 PM, Daltonian wrote:
VTL Khaos
What the heck? He's said he's going to refuse to help the town unless we vote for him, so why not?

Could he be a jester/fool trying to get scum to hammer him?

Jesters don't exist.
It is crap to lose a game for nailing scum.
I'm only really voting for you so you will provide us your case(s) and start being pro-town.

But XLAV is phenomenal at this game.
He's carrying town to victory, and I am helping him.
How is that not pro-town?
I mean, look at his powers of persuasion. "XLAV is scum, I already told you that" How can you argue?
My work here is, finally, done.