Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Theme-less Mafia Sign-ups

TUF
Posts: 23,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 1:29:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I have modded a game, so I have taken my name off the hold list and have prepared a game that does not have a theme due to recent observations about how theme analysis is harmful to certain teams, etc. This game will use un-conventional roles; IE roles that I made up, or previously known roles with slight variations to them, etc.

If you have a history for trolling games, in-activity, rule breaking, or unfair play I may not let you play. It's nothing personal, I just want the game to be fun for everyone and drama-less if possible.

Danielle has agreed to be my co-mod. I haven't heard from her in a while so this might be tenative, but for now I am going to go ahead and count on it.

1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
We all go a little mad sometimes.
XLAV
Posts: 14,342
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 1:43:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/21/2014 1:29:52 AM, TUF wrote:
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I have modded a game, so I have taken my name off the hold list and have prepared a game that does not have a theme due to recent observations about how theme analysis is harmful to certain teams, etc. This game will use un-conventional roles; IE roles that I made up, or previously known roles with slight variations to them, etc.

If you have a history for trolling games, in-activity, rule breaking, or unfair play I may not let you play. It's nothing personal, I just want the game to be fun for everyone and drama-less if possible.

Danielle has agreed to be my co-mod. I haven't heard from her in a while so this might be tenative, but for now I am going to go ahead and count on it.

1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. XLAV
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife

Favorite Debate:
Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 24,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 2:00:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/21/2014 1:43:46 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/21/2014 1:29:52 AM, TUF wrote:
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I have modded a game, so I have taken my name off the hold list and have prepared a game that does not have a theme due to recent observations about how theme analysis is harmful to certain teams, etc. This game will use un-conventional roles; IE roles that I made up, or previously known roles with slight variations to them, etc.

If you have a history for trolling games, in-activity, rule breaking, or unfair play I may not let you play. It's nothing personal, I just want the game to be fun for everyone and drama-less if possible.

Danielle has agreed to be my co-mod. I haven't heard from her in a while so this might be tenative, but for now I am going to go ahead and count on it.

1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. XLAV
6. wylted
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 2:17:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Slot me in as maybe por favor. Right now i'm slotted for the beginners series, creepypasta, and transformers mafia. So i wouldnt want to overextend myself if this game happens to start up when the other three are ongoing
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Posts: 23,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 4:29:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. XLAV
6. wylted
7. Budda
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

@ Budda, I will try to avoid posting this game if more than 1 is already ongoing.
We all go a little mad sometimes.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 4:40:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/21/2014 4:29:39 AM, TUF wrote:
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. XLAV
6. wylted
7. Budda
8. GCL (if your cool with is TUF?)
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

@ Budda, I will try to avoid posting this game if more than 1 is already ongoing.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
TUF
Posts: 23,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 5:32:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. (reserved for budda who is a maybe)
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
We all go a little mad sometimes.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 2:56:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/21/2014 5:32:41 AM, TUF wrote:
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. (reserved for budda who is a maybe)
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9. Bullish
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Nice new avi.
0x5f3759df
SolonKR
Posts: 4,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 5:30:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm in if it starts on or after August 28th, and in as a replacement otherwise.
Bailey <3

"For often evil men are rich, and good men poor;
But we will not exchange with them
Our virtue for their wealth, since one abides always,
While riches change their owners every day." - Solon, Plutarch's "Life of Solon"
TUF
Posts: 23,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 5:47:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. (reserved for budda who is a maybe)
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9. Bullish
10. Khaos
11. Solon (It will likely start after the 28th given the current games)
12.
13.
14.
15.
We all go a little mad sometimes.
TUF
Posts: 23,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 5:48:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/21/2014 3:08:09 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
/in

I need to see you be active in a few games before I let you join mate, sorry.
We all go a little mad sometimes.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 8:25:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You kind of scare me... And themes make it all the more fun... so nah.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 6:11:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/21/2014 5:47:40 PM, TUF wrote:
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. (reserved for budda who is a maybe)
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9. Bullish
10. Khaos
11. Solon (It will likely start after the 28th given the current games)
12. Dennybug
13.
14.
15.
TUF
Posts: 23,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:14:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. (reserved for budda who is a maybe)
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9. Bullish
10. Khaos
11. Solon (It will likely start after the 28th given the current games)
12. Dennybug
13.
14.
15.
We all go a little mad sometimes.
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:25:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. (reserved for budda who is a maybe)
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9. Bullish
10. Khaos
11. Solon (It will likely start after the 28th given the current games)
12. Dennybug
13. Adam_Godzilla (how the hell can I resist?)
14.
15.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:39:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2014 5:25:40 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. (reserved for budda who is a maybe)
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9. Bullish
10. Khaos
11. Solon (It will likely start after the 28th given the current games)
12. Dennybug
13. Adam
14.
15.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
9spaceking
Posts: 4,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 10:11:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2014 5:39:55 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 8/23/2014 5:25:40 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. (reserved for budda who is a maybe)
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9. Bullish
10. Khaos
11. Solon (It will likely start after the 28th given the current games)
12. Dennybug
13. Adam
14. 9space
15.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
Daltonian
Posts: 4,852
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 7:41:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2014 10:11:59 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 8/23/2014 5:39:55 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 8/23/2014 5:25:40 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3. (reserved for Trekie who is a maybe)
4. (reserved for Lucky who is a maybe)
5. (reserved for budda who is a maybe)
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9. Bullish
10. Khaos
11. Solon (It will likely start after the 28th given the current games)
12. Dennybug
13. Adam
14. 9space
15. Daltonian
I'm back! ;)
TUF
Posts: 23,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 7:43:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3.
4.
5.
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9. Bullish
10. Khaos
11. Solon (It will likely start after the 28th given the current games)
12. Dennybug
13. Adam
14. 9space
15. Daltonian
We all go a little mad sometimes.
TUF
Posts: 23,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 7:43:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2014 7:42:57 PM, YYW wrote:
This looks like it'l be a good game. I'll probably watch.

don't want to play?
We all go a little mad sometimes.
YYW
Posts: 43,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 7:49:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2014 7:43:59 PM, TUF wrote:
At 8/23/2014 7:42:57 PM, YYW wrote:
This looks like it'l be a good game. I'll probably watch.

don't want to play?

Not going to have time. All I'd be able to do is post periodically (like, thirty minutes a day) and vote. Reading the DP isn't a problem, even if it gets to be more than 1k posts... but I will not have time to be active.
FourTrouble
Posts: 16,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 1:29:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2014 7:49:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/23/2014 7:43:59 PM, TUF wrote:
At 8/23/2014 7:42:57 PM, YYW wrote:
This looks like it'l be a good game. I'll probably watch.

don't want to play?

Not going to have time. All I'd be able to do is post periodically (like, thirty minutes a day) and vote. Reading the DP isn't a problem, even if it gets to be more than 1k posts... but I will not have time to be active.

YYW, hydra?
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
YYW
Posts: 43,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 1:43:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/24/2014 1:29:22 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 8/23/2014 7:49:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/23/2014 7:43:59 PM, TUF wrote:
At 8/23/2014 7:42:57 PM, YYW wrote:
This looks like it'l be a good game. I'll probably watch.

don't want to play?

Not going to have time. All I'd be able to do is post periodically (like, thirty minutes a day) and vote. Reading the DP isn't a problem, even if it gets to be more than 1k posts... but I will not have time to be active.

YYW, hydra?

I think that it's going to be better if I just sit this one out. I've got an insane week next week.
TUF
Posts: 23,108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 2:54:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3.
4.
5.
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9. Bullish
10. Khaos
11. Solon
12. Dennybug
13. Adam
14. 9space
15. Daltonian
We all go a little mad sometimes.
Krieg01
Posts: 1,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 9:27:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/24/2014 2:54:42 PM, TUF wrote:
1. bsh1
2. TN05
3.Krieg01 (If you mind of course)
4.
5.
6. wylted
7. XLAV
8. GCL
9. Bullish
10. Khaos
11. Solon
12. Dennybug
13. Adam
14. 9space
15. Daltonian
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
Nefelibata
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:52:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If I could, I would like to play. I've signed up for a beginner's series, but it hasn't started yet :(. I read the TV's guide and I think I understand enough to get by. I've been reading up on other games to see what it's like as well, but I would understand if you didn't want a noob playing. :)