Total Posts:66|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DotD Mafia DP3

SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:28:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Daltonian died in the night.
Daltonian- You think you are Osgood, however, you could be the Zygon. You are vanilla/goon, but there are some important rules. If someone claims Osgood, send me a PM, and I"ll confirm if they actually are. If so, you must truthfully claim as well. During the night, send me three names. If any name comes up in all three actual mafia PMs, that is the person to be NK"d. If no name appears in all three, I"ll clarify what happens then.

Solon died in the last DP, here is his PM.
Solon- You think you are Osgood, however, you could be the Zygon. You are vanilla/goon, but there are some important rules. If someone claims Osgood, send me a PM, and I"ll confirm if they actually are. If so, you must truthfully claim as well. During the night, send me three names. If any name comes up in all three actual mafia PMs, that is the person to be NK"d. If no name appears in all three, I"ll clarify what happens then.

I'd like to apologize for a mistake last DP. Khaos was McGillop, not Kate.

Khaos_Mage is replacing Pots.

1. EndarkenedRationalist
2. Khaos
3. XLAV
4. Bullish
5. Wylted
6. Yama
7. BigMac
8. StarkTek
9. 9space
10. Danielle
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:39:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTL XLAV

How did you know Khaos1 was innocent, when not even myself knew, let alone the mod error?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:44:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
By the by, I am the Curator.

Cameos are fun, I guess.
I'm guessing by Yama's post, I am the actor of a previous Doctor.
My work here is, finally, done.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:47:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wow. The mafia killed Dalt when Dalt basically asked to be lynched today.. Thank you mafia.

That means assuming human = town and Zygon = scum, we know there is no difference between the town/scum PM pairs. So we're sure that all 3 scum are among these people. Mod error confirms that the 3 people are Osgood, Kate, and McGillop.

So it's simple then. We ask all the scum pair PM people to claim, and lynch them all.
0x5f3759df
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:48:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 12:47:01 PM, Bullish wrote:
Wow. The mafia killed Dalt when Dalt basically asked to be lynched today.. Thank you mafia.

That means assuming human = town and Zygon = scum, we know there is no difference between the town/scum PM pairs. So we're sure that all 3 scum are among these people. Mod error confirms that the 3 people are Osgood, Kate, and McGillop.

So it's simple then. We ask all the scum pair PM people to claim, and lynch them all.
cool, cool.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:49:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 12:44:07 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
By the by, I am the Curator.

Cameos are fun, I guess.
I'm guessing by Yama's post, I am the actor of a previous Doctor.

Yep. The actor of the fourth Doctor.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:50:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Actually we should all character claim, so the 1/2 scums have a counter to the selfish motivation of staying alive.
0x5f3759df
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:52:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 12:49:04 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/23/2014 12:44:07 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
By the by, I am the Curator.

Cameos are fun, I guess.
I'm guessing by Yama's post, I am the actor of a previous Doctor.

Yep. The actor of the fourth Doctor.

I wouldn't have gotten the reference in the PM if it wasn't for your list.
"I look like someone from before" or something like that.
I thought I was a Zylon at first....LOL
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:53:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 12:50:35 PM, Bullish wrote:
Actually we should all character claim, so the 1/2 scums have a counter to the selfish motivation of staying alive.

I agree and I agree with your plan.
Do you have a list?
Have you claimed?
You should go first, then pick someone.
My work here is, finally, done.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:53:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 12:39:24 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL XLAV

How did you know Khaos1 was innocent, when not even myself knew, let alone the mod error?

Why would XLAV ever call you innocent..
0x5f3759df
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:56:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 12:53:17 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 8/23/2014 12:39:24 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL XLAV

How did you know Khaos1 was innocent, when not even myself knew, let alone the mod error?

Why would XLAV ever call you innocent..

Well, I was dead, so it's okay. Never while alive.

Do you think there is a cop or something?
That seems to break the game, if only one person knows the truth.
However, that person could be mafia, I suppose.

Besides, actually, XLAV has been cop a few times, and would NEVER have outed his result DP2, especially for an innocent dead player.

Never mind, I want him to claim first.
And maybe we lynch him before the other pairs.
My work here is, finally, done.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 12:57:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 12:53:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/23/2014 12:50:35 PM, Bullish wrote:
Actually we should all character claim, so the 1/2 scums have a counter to the selfish motivation of staying alive.

I agree and I agree with your plan.
Do you have a list?
Have you claimed?
You should go first, then pick someone.

Let me go make the list..

I'm Malcolm Taylor. I soft claimed DP1: scientist, peace, destruction etc.
0x5f3759df
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 1:04:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'll also say this:
My role breaks the 4th wall.

I wholeheartedly believe that mafia is within the pairs of characters, plus there must be one or two other mafia (likely one) that knows who is mafia, since someone is directing NKs.
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 2:21:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
somebody respond to one of my messages if I need to look at this DP again. If not let's just kill XLAV and move on.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 3:53:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
XLAV (3/6)- Khaos, Wylted, Yama
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 4:07:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Seriously. XLAV should be full on hunting right now. The fact that he is neither hunting nor fluff posting is double weird.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:02:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 4:58:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Khaos2 is town too, because you know, behavior analysis.

If you are innocent, give us your name.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
XLAV
Posts: 13,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:03:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 5:02:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/23/2014 4:58:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Khaos2 is town too, because you know, behavior analysis.

If you are innocent, give us your name.

Character claim and that is it.
Tenth Doctor
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:06:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 5:03:21 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/23/2014 5:02:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/23/2014 4:58:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Khaos2 is town too, because you know, behavior analysis.

If you are innocent, give us your name.

Character claim and that is it.
Tenth Doctor
UNVOTE If someone cc's you, you die.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:09:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Let's mass claim. I think the theme is obvious and mass claiming will out all of the scum. If you're town don't discuss it just do it and let's end this game already.

unvote

Also claims list please. I'm to lazy to read through all this. Plus I have 4 arguments due and Thett is the only person with enough decency to wait more than an hour after I post my argument to offer a rebuttal.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:18:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
1. EndarkenedRationalist-
2. Khaos- Curator
3. XLAV- 10th Doctor
4. Bullish- Malcolm Taylor
5. Wylted- War Doctor
6. Yama- 11th Doctor
7. BigMac-
8. StarkTek -
9. 9space- Moment
10. Danielle-
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:21:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Starting from most curious activity. VTL Stark Would you happen to be McGillop?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 7:27:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh and the 12th Doctor is making his appearance as we speak.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW