Beginners' Mafia 29.1: DP3

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 11:07:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DIED LAST DP

Khaos - You are the HUNTER. If lynched, you may select another player to die with you. You win with the town.

Krieg - You are the INNOCENT CHILD. At the beginning of DP2, you will be mod-confirmed as town-affiliated. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

GCL - You are the DOCTOR. Each night, you may select a player to protect from lethal night action. You may not protect yourself. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Denny
Subutai
Khaos
Krieg
GCL

LIVING PLAYERS

Adam
Dalt
9space
XLAV
Budda

With 5 players left alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:00pm, DDO time, 8/26/14.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 11:09:46 PM
CORRECTION

Khaos wins with the mafia.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 11:28:44 PM
At 8/24/2014 11:16:59 PM, YYW wrote:
*munches popcorn*

Lol...You must really enjoy popcorn.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 11:41:57 PM
At 8/24/2014 11:28:44 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/24/2014 11:16:59 PM, YYW wrote:
*munches popcorn*

Lol...You must really enjoy popcorn.

I'd enjoy anything with you, bae ;)
Tsar of DDO
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:08:59 AM
First off, sorry about missing the last DP. I didnt even realize it was going on. I was distracted with creepypasta. Everybody needs to take this slowly, because assuming 3 scum at game start, we are at 3 to 2 and at LYLO.

I'm the cop. Obviously Dalton is scum, cause of his bunk result on me. Why is it bunk? Look at how convenient it was. Not only does he have the NK in his dreamer result, but also the innocent child? That a dreamer result, completely at random, would immediately narrow down to one person screams scum.

Sadly, i really dont have any results to give. My night action failed both nights. I can only surmise that because so many people role-claimed or soft-claimed off the bat, mafia were trying to root out the cop N1.

After all, subutai and I were pretty much the only ones who hadnt claimed or soft-claimed. Given Daltons faked results D2, i couldnt really be a nk target anymore, else dalton would be outted as the scum he is. But why Subutai? Because after pushing so hard for khaos, was i not an obvious doc target?

As for my defense:

1) Does my behavior DP1 really scream a bus of Khaos? Denny was town-reading Khaps and I continued to push him to be oracled. What scum motivation s there to do that, when i easily could've left it alone and pushed for a 9space, or Daisy lynch, leaving Khaos alive as my scumbuddy?

2) My argumentation for it was 100% pro-town. It made the most logical sense and thank god Denny saw that.

3) Look at how Khaos acted towards me. How he was always fronting me as a possible lynch, but never really calling for it. How he kept saying one of the inactives, or me should be oracled. He was throughout the DP trying to sow a mislynch of me but didnt want to stick out his neck to do so and that should be obvious.

Overall my behavior screams town motivated to the max. It screams town in general, and we should be lynching daltonian here. Lynching me makes no logical sense, it really doesnt.

I'm open to any questions
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:09:15 AM
VTL Budda

He is the only one left alive from my dream, and the other two (Krieg) (Subutai) are confirmed town.

It's LYLO, so it's pretty much who you choose to believe.
My dream last night was Adam, XLAV (daisy), Budda.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:09:47 AM
At 8/25/2014 12:09:15 AM, Daltonian wrote:
VTL Budda

He is the only one left alive from my dream, and the other two (Krieg) (Subutai) are confirmed town.

It's LYLO, so it's pretty much who you choose to believe.
My dream last night was Adam, XLAV (daisy), Budda.

VTL Budda
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:15:09 AM
At 8/24/2014 11:50:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
Can someone post the claims list, pls. Thank you.

Live players

Daltonian- Dreamer

Result: one of Krieg, Budda, Subutai is scum

Budda- Cop

Results: N1- Failed, N2- Failed

Adam- Role Stolen(?)

XLAV- No claim

9Space- Da ... (soft-claim) later said was bomb(?)

Dead Players

Krieg- Innocent Child
Subitai- Priest
GCL- Doctor
Denny- Oracle
Khaos- scum lol
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:16:59 AM
At 8/25/2014 12:08:59 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
First off, sorry about missing the last DP. I didnt even realize it was going on. I was distracted with creepypasta. Everybody needs to take this slowly, because assuming 3 scum at game start, we are at 3 to 2 and at LYLO.

I'm the cop. Obviously Dalton is scum, cause of his bunk result on me. Why is it bunk? Look at how convenient it was. Not only does he have the NK in his dreamer result, but also the innocent child? That a dreamer result, completely at random, would immediately narrow down to one person screams scum.

Sadly, i really dont have any results to give. My night action failed both nights. I can only surmise that because so many people role-claimed or soft-claimed off the bat, mafia were trying to root out the cop N1.

After all, subutai and I were pretty much the only ones who hadnt claimed or soft-claimed. Given Daltons faked results D2, i couldnt really be a nk target anymore, else dalton would be outted as the scum he is. But why Subutai? Because after pushing so hard for khaos, was i not an obvious doc target?

As for my defense:

1) Does my behavior DP1 really scream a bus of Khaos? Denny was town-reading Khaps and I continued to push him to be oracled. What scum motivation s there to do that, when i easily could've left it alone and pushed for a 9space, or Daisy lynch, leaving Khaos alive as my scumbuddy?
You did not bus Khaos. You were hardly present the entire DP. Do not claim credit for what Denny did.

2) My argumentation for it was 100% pro-town. It made the most logical sense and thank god Denny saw that.
You showed up late and took all the credit for Denny's orcing Khaos. I told Khaos that my town reading him was contingent on Denny orc'ing him ages before you and was among the first to VTL denny.

3) Look at how Khaos acted towards me. How he was always fronting me as a possible lynch, but never really calling for it. How he kept saying one of the inactives, or me should be oracled. He was throughout the DP trying to sow a mislynch of me but didnt want to stick out his neck to do so and that should be obvious.
Post # or it didn't happen.
This never happened and Budda is pretending it did because he's scum.
Khaos supported lynching Denny because he knew if he didn't, he would be scum read.

If I were scum, why would I have said that I would scum read and possibly VTL him unless he allowed Denny to orc him?
Overall my behavior screams town motivated to the max. It screams town in general, and we should be lynching daltonian here. Lynching me makes no logical sense, it really doesnt.
I predicted that this would happen the last DP. Budda's extreme instinct to only show up when at risk of being lynched, automatically defend himself and incriminate me, and simultaneously claim a power role is scummy.

Adam, please just trust your gut.
Also: Budda alleges I somehow predeterminedly knew Krieg was innocent child. How? Is there even a role cop in play?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:25:44 AM
VOTE COUNT

Budda (1/3) - Dalt
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:32:18 AM
Also, there are probably two scum left.

I don't think scum b would be stupid enough to just sheep scum a (budda) immediately after he posts. Watch for suspicious behaviour.

Assuming town doesn't lose and I am not lynched today, the only way we can win is via analysis of today's DP or a night action.

I'll probably die during the NP if I survive this DP.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:41:33 AM
At 8/25/2014 12:16:59 AM, Daltonian wrote:

You did not bus Khaos. You were hardly present the entire DP. Do not claim credit for what Denny did.

Bullsh!t i didnt. When i finally got online Denny wasnt even a candidate to be lynched. He was completely against it himself at the time. I had to push the focus back onto denny, then make sure khaos was being oracled. After all, Denny was town-reading Khaos

You showed up late and took all the credit for Denny's orcing khaos.

1) I did not show up "late." When i came online Denny wasnt even a candidate to be lynched. And here's the thing. You, as you said, town-read khaos for accepting being oracled by denny. I domt recall ever having that factor into my read. Khaos was a scum read of mine. And when i gave my reads and desires for a lynch stated outright that if denny wasnt going to be lynched, then khaos was my first choice.

Bullsh!t it didnt happen. Khaos was consistently doing it all DP1. I will go and get those post #'s even though on this phone its painfully annoying.

Khaos supported lynching Denny because he knew if he didn't, he would be scum read.

Entirely wrong, khaos supported lynching Denny yes, but he kept trying to get others oracled.

If I were scum, why would I have said that I would scum read and possibly VTL him unless he allowed Denny to orc him?

"Possibly" VTL him. I was going to unless Denny oracled him.

I predicted that this would happen the last DP. Budda's extreme instinct to only show up when at risk of being lynched, automatically defend himself and incriminate me, and simultaneously claim a power role is scummy.

How does this at all make me scummy? Of course i'm gping to say something. That doesnt make me town or scum. I was distracted with creepypasta and didnt even see this games dp had started. And how does claiming a power role mean i'm scum?

Also: Budda alleges I somehow predeterminedly knew Krieg was innocent child. How? Is there even a role cop in play?

Yes, that is exactly what I am sayimg happened btw. ii forgot to add Krieg on the list of people that didnt claim or soft-claim. NK subutai, Roleblock me, Role-cop krieg makes perfect sense as actions NP1 for mafia to root out a cop. The three unclaimeds period.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:45:14 AM
Daltonian, why are you specifically singling out adam in your plea? What information do you have to know he is town, and thus should be singled out, that i'm not seeing?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:08:22 AM
At 8/24/2014 11:09:46 PM, bsh1 wrote:
CORRECTION

No no no. I was hunter before i got swapped for another vanilla role for scum's sake! Why does Khaos win with mafia??
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:12:22 AM
At 8/25/2014 1:08:22 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
CORRECTION

No no no. I was hunter before i got swapped for another vanilla role for scum's sake! Why does Khaos win with mafia??

The OP is correct. Khaos is the HUNTER.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:13:05 AM
You want proof that Khaos was constantly trying to cast suspicion on me or get me lynched? Here we go:

http://www.debate.org...

Post #4 and 9: He suggests lynching me

Posts #22 and #29: He suggest getting my claim. #29 in specific he targets GCL and I. GCL was town. What do you think I am?

Post #85- This is interesting, here he defends dalt from accusations of an OmGuS from Annie, a player who isnt even in the game. Why the pre-emptive defense over what Khaos ultimately knows is a null-tell?

Post #87- Here we see Khaos being defensive over Dalton again. The time in regards to why Dalton is being pressured and not himself.

Post #105- Here we see Khaos once again say he wanted my claim.

Post #130- what kind of BS reason is that for town-reading Dalt?

Post #190- Oracle Budda

Post #190- if denny is scum, so is budda

This is right around where Khaos tries to push a VTNL but fails hardcore. You think i didnt notice that? I didnt say it, but thats part of why i was scum reading him.

More incoming
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:18:29 AM
At 8/25/2014 12:08:59 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

As for my defense:

You showed up late and took all the credit for Denny's orcing Khaos. I told Khaos that my town reading him was contingent on Denny orc'ing him ages before you and was among the first to VTL denny.

Adam, please just trust your gut.

I'm still sulking over the fact that I'm vanilla. I was tge hunter before and the only hunter. Killing is my thing, that was my soft claim. I win with town and yet Khaos is mafia. How? Someone swapped my role for his obviously and that means khaos was vanilla the whole time! He was framed the last second and became mafia! Somehow. Anyway, in your recent dream, it included daisy and budda and me. Daisy wasnt mentioned in the last dream so it means shes innocent. I know im innocent since im vanilla now. Which means buddah is scum.

Vtl daltonian

Buddah, convince me again that daltonian is scum, i need to be sure.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:19:30 AM
At 8/25/2014 1:12:22 AM, bsh1 wrote:
CORRECTION

The OP is correct. Khaos is the HUNTER.

OP?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:21:12 AM
CORRECTION

A better question you should be asking urself is, why is daltonian specifically pleading to me as if he already knows i'm town? Btw, look at the list of roles, you didnt get "swapped" you obviously got ur role stolen based off what you are saying right now.

That should be a high indicator to anyone town that Daltonian is scum. He was already pleaing to you as if he already knew you were town. Despite you not giving any indication from a townie perspective that ur role had been stolen. Ergo, Daltonian already knew this, already knew you were town, and THAT is why he was pleading to you in specific.

Everyone else take note, because I will be dying tonight, Daltonian slipped in his behavior towards adam. He showed he had information no regular townie should have, or been able to surmise. Adam is obvs town.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:24:53 AM
At 8/25/2014 1:21:12 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
CORRECTION

A better question you should be asking urself is, why is daltonian specifically pleading to me as if he already knows i'm town? Btw, look at the list of roles, you didnt get "swapped" you obviously got ur role stolen based off what you are saying right now.

That should be a high indicator to anyone town that Daltonian is scum. He was already pleaing to you as if he already knew you were town. Despite you not giving any indication from a townie perspective that ur role had been stolen. Ergo, Daltonian already knew this, already knew you were town, and THAT is why he was pleading to you in specific.

Everyone else take note, because I will be dying tonight, Daltonian slipped in his behavior towards adam. He showed he had information no regular townie should have, or been able to surmise. Adam is obvs town.

Thanks.

VTL Daltonian

You're time is up.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:29:02 AM
At 8/25/2014 1:21:12 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
CORRECTION

Can you please tell me what an OP is?
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:29:14 AM
At 8/25/2014 1:26:05 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Also, can someone explain what OP is?

OP can mean three things: Original Post, Original Poster, and Overpowered.

Original Post refers to the first post in a thread. Original Poster refers to the creator of a thread, a debate, poll, or opinion question. Overpowered is a mafia term meaning that the game is skewed in favor of one faction over another.

In this case, I used OP to mean Original Post.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:29:53 AM
VOTE COUNT

Budda (1/3) - Dalt
Dalt (1/3) - Adam
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:30:13 AM
At 8/25/2014 1:29:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Original Post refers to the first post in a thread. Original Poster refers to the creator of a thread, a debate, poll, or opinion question. Overpowered is a mafia term meaning that the game is skewed in favor of one faction over another.

In this case, I used OP to mean Original Post.

You're cute when you're explaining stuff <3
Tsar of DDO
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:33:09 AM
At 8/25/2014 12:41:33 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Bullsh!t i didnt. When i finally got online Denny wasnt even a candidate to be lynched. He was completely against it himself at the time. I had to push the focus back onto denny, then make sure khaos was being oracled. After all, Denny was town-reading Khaos
Budda, this is just a pure bullsh"t absolute lie. Denny was the one who suggested he lynch himself and had a gut instinct about Khaos right from the beginning, even though Khaos was going at him and calling him paranoid. Kudos to him.

I cannot refute absolute lies. If anything, the fact that Budda just lied about Denny's reads during the DP should indicate that he is scum desperately clawing at town leverage for himself.

Adam scum reads Budda, leads lynch on him, then comes back and VTL's me at LYLO.
It's obvious that he's the other scum. If town doesn't lynch me, my FOS is on him tomorrow.

There is no town motivation for adamantly claiming someone is scum throughout every DP (including the last one), and then when presented the chance to lynch them, say, "Whoop! Nevermind! Let's not lynch him at LYLO! lol11!!"
You showed up late and took all the credit for Denny's orcing khaos.

1) I did not show up "late." When i came online Denny wasnt even a candidate to be lynched. And here's the thing. You, as you said, town-read khaos for accepting being oracled by denny. I domt recall ever having that factor into my read. Khaos was a scum read of mine. And when i gave my reads and desires for a lynch stated outright that if denny wasnt going to be lynched, then khaos was my first choice.
Again, pure bullsh"t.

Bullsh!t it didnt happen. Khaos was consistently doing it all DP1. I will go and get those post #'s even though on this phone its painfully annoying.

Entirely wrong, khaos supported lynching Denny yes, but he kept trying to get others oracled.
He was. I didn't deny that Khaos did this; I said it was entirely Denny's read, Denny's idea, and Khaos's death goes to him. The fact that you are grasping at straws and clawing for town leverage in saying "lol, I showed up and VTL'd Denny!" is scummy to anyone smart.

"Possibly" VTL him. I was going to unless Denny oracled him.
What? Why would I pressure Khaos into being orc'd by Denny if I knew he would flip scum?

How does this at all make me scummy? Of course i'm gping to say something. That doesnt make me town or scum. I was distracted with creepypasta and didnt even see this games dp had started. And how does claiming a power role mean i'm scum?

I don't care. You were half-absent the entire game, and you show up at LYLO claiming cop, finally now ready to advance the game. That is scummy.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:37:46 AM
At 8/25/2014 1:30:13 AM, YYW wrote:

You're just always cute <3
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 1:44:51 AM
At 8/25/2014 1:37:46 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/25/2014 1:30:13 AM, YYW wrote:

You're just always cute <3

@bsh1 Thank you.

@both of you I'm so jealous of your strong relationship. It must be nice to love someone this much.