bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 5:31:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Mafia wins!!

MAFIA

Budda - You are the SCOUT. Each night you may select a player; you will learn who they visit.

XLAV - You are the LOOKOUT. Each night you may select a player; you will learn who visits them.

Khaos - You are the HUNTER. If lynched, you may select another player to die with you.

[Originally: Role Stealer]

TOWN

Denny - You are the ORACLE. If you die, you may select one player and publically reveal their affiliation. You win with the town.

Subutai - You are the PRIEST. You will learn the roles (but not the names) of those players who visit you during the night. You win with the town.

Krieg - You are the INNOCENT CHILD. At the beginning of DP2, you will be mod-confirmed as town-affiliated. You win with the town.

GCL - You are the DOCTOR. Each night, you may select a player to protect from lethal night action. You may not protect yourself. You win with the town.

9space - You are the BOMB. If NK'd, you kill your killer. You win with the town.

Adam - You are VANILLA. You have no role.

[Originally: Hunter]

Dalt - You are the DREAMER. Each night you will receive a dream containing the names of three players. At least one of these players will be mafia. You win with the town.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

GCL - Doc. Dalt
Budda - Sct. Dalt
Khaos - Rlst. Adam
Khaos - NK Subutai

NP2

Budda - Sct. 9space
XLAV - Lkt. Dalt
XLAV - NK GCL

NP3

XLAV - NK Adam

MOD COMMENTS

I applaud the mafia for pulling out a tough victory. With a Dreamer, Priest, Innocent Child, and Oracle all able to give insight into affiliations and roles on behalf of town, a Doctor to shield against NKs, and a Bomb, this game was heavily skewed in town's favor. In fact, had XLAV NK'd 9space, town would've won. Town did a good job too--Denny's and Dalt's play was great and did a lot for to the the town in the game until LYLO.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 5:53:54 PM
At 8/26/2014 5:45:52 PM, YYW wrote:
Daltonian, I think, did well as an individual in this game. Very good, on his part.

He wasn't good enough though, especially with my mistake. :(
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:06:21 PM
At 8/26/2014 5:53:54 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
Daltonian, I think, did well as an individual in this game. Very good, on his part.

Yeah. Next time im never soft claiming a powerful role ever again. I knew you werent scum.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:15:59 PM
At 8/26/2014 6:06:21 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Yeah. Next time im never soft claiming a powerful role ever again. I knew you werent scum.

How did you know?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:18:24 PM
Everything I said in-game, all advice, was 100% true.

Just because someone claims a role and is not CC'd, does not make them town.
Further, just because a player leads a lynch on mafia, does not make them town.

Had I still been alive, I would have gone after my scummate super hard at LYLO. Why?
Because at the next LYLO, I have town cred, and am much less suspicious.

Noob town made lots of noob assumptions, and they happened to be right.
Just be careful in the future.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:27:43 PM
In case people were wondering:

Yes, I do love me a tactical lynch as town, but when mafia only need two mislynches to win, I especially love a free mislynch as mafia.

By lynching Dalton we had a free mislynch, bringing the game down to MYLO DP2, unless there was a killing role. So, even if Dalton orc'd me, it was worth it.

Further, thanks to Dalton for the insight into Adam's role. :P
I honestly missed that.

Again, like I said, I knew 5/7 of the town's roles going into NP1. That was super helpful.
Honestly, I thought Dalton was bulletproof, and was hoping against hope that Adam was hunter or PGO.

Also, Adam, from the other game, that was said because that seemed like a geniune response, thus, if I had read it as town, I would have believed you are town. That is why you don't talk about on going games, because you can influence them.

It can't be avoided sometimes, but do your best not to influence games outside of this one.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:30:24 PM
Good job guys. I lurked most of your game.

@Dennis you're a good player.

@Dalt, excellent play this game. It's been amazing to watch your mafia skills grow.

@XLAV, nice job! I'll be watching you from now on to make sure you're not scum, although I was pretty sure you were in the last DP.

@Daisy, you dissappointed me my love. I can't believe you were scum your first game and DROPPED OUT!!!! I haven't gotten to be scum yet on the forums and I've played so many fvcking games!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:34:56 PM
This was a really good game, I honestly didn't think playing mafia would be so fun, I guess I was wrong.

The next game is going to be even better than this one because of all the new add-in's with flavour's etc.
OMG can't wait!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:40:35 PM
Also, the reason people died when they did was strategy, not because of their reads.

Subitai had an informational role, so we took the chance on his NK not being protected.
Krieg was killed for a few reasons:
1. 9space would have killed us
2. Dalton would have confirmed Budda as scum
3. Keieg was confirmed townie.
4. GCL could not protect herself, so she was a sitting duck.

Adam was killed because he was town read by most, and while dreamer can be an easy mafia role to fake, it was better to have that option (which had XLAV been on earlier he would have hammered), and the scummy role of bomb.

Honestly, I don't know why XLAV just didn't claim Vanilla, but it didn't matter, since there were no more visiting roles.

LOL at priest, mafia watcher, mafia tracker when there is only one visiting role for town.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 7:02:28 PM
@Dalt: Be more observant. Esocial was right, I was offline when you were at L-1 in LyLo. You sill did a good job though.

@9space: Stop acting scummy and anti-town.

Its interesting that mafia are the ringers and the town are the noobs, but town was still able to kill the two ringers, lol.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 7:06:41 PM
At 8/26/2014 7:02:28 PM, XLAV wrote:
@Dalt: Be more observant. Esocial was right, I was offline when you were at L-1 in LyLo. You sill did a good job though.
This is very true.
It meant nothing that he didn't hammer if there was no evidence of him even being online.
In fact, if he was town and noticed, he'd have spoken up.

So, the logical conclusion is that he didn't know, which, at best, means that scummates didn't tell him to.

@9space: Stop acting scummy and anti-town.
Agreed.
What was the point of handing the game over to mafia, if Dalton was town?

Its interesting that mafia are the ringers and the town are the noobs, but town was still able to kill the two ringers, lol.

It helps when one is oracled and the other thinks there's a roleblocker. LOL
At least my death was planned.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 7:17:25 PM
Putting a gun to your own head works surprisingly well. In the end, who is dumber? The person voting to kill themselves, or the person voting to kill the person voting to kill themselves?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:33:33 PM
At 8/26/2014 5:31:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Mafia wins!!

MAFIA

Budda - You are the SCOUT. Each night you may select a player; you will learn who they visit.

XLAV - You are the LOOKOUT. Each night you may select a player; you will learn who visits them.

Khaos - You are the HUNTER. If lynched, you may select another player to die with you.

TOWN

Denny - You are the ORACLE. If you die, you may select one player and publically reveal their affiliation. You win with the town.

Subutai - You are the PRIEST. You will learn the roles (but not the names) of those players who visit you during the night. You win with the town.

Krieg - You are the INNOCENT CHILD. At the beginning of DP2, you will be mod-confirmed as town-affiliated. You win with the town.

GCL - You are the DOCTOR. Each night, you may select a player to protect from lethal night action. You may not protect yourself. You win with the town.

9space - You are the BOMB. If NK'd, you kill your killer. You win with the town.

Dalt - You are the DREAMER. Each night you will receive a dream containing the names of three players. At least one of these players will be mafia. You win with the town.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

GCL - Doc. Dalt
Budda - Sct. Dalt
Khaos - Rlst. Adam
Khaos - NK Subutai

NP2

Budda - Sct. 9space
XLAV - Lkt. Dalt
XLAV - NK GCL

NP3

XLAV - NK Adam

MOD COMMENTS

I applaud the mafia for pulling out a tough victory. With a Dreamer, Priest, Innocent Child, and Oracle all able to give insight into affiliations and roles on behalf of town, a Doctor to shield against NKs, and a Bomb, this game was heavily skewed in town's favor. In fact, had XLAV NK'd 9space, town would've won. Town did a good job too--Denny's and Dalt's play was great and did a lot for to the the town in the game until LYLO.

GG, I can't believe the experienced players were the Mafia. that was worst case scenario for town
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:35:10 PM
At 8/26/2014 9:33:33 PM, Dennybug wrote:
Mafia wins!!

MAFIA

TOWN

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

GCL - Doc. Dalt
Budda - Sct. Dalt
Khaos - Rlst. Adam
Khaos - NK Subutai

NP2

Budda - Sct. 9space
XLAV - Lkt. Dalt
XLAV - NK GCL

NP3

XLAV - NK Adam

MOD COMMENTS

GG, I can't believe the experienced players were the Mafia. that was worst case scenario for town

DP1 of the second game is up you should go and join!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:35:28 PM
Town did ok judging that I was the most experienced player on town's side, which is not really all that experienced in comparison. lol.

I should've been more thoughtful at LYLO.
GG all :)
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:36:17 PM
At 8/26/2014 9:35:10 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
Mafia wins!!

MAFIA

TOWN

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

GCL - Doc. Dalt
Budda - Sct. Dalt
Khaos - Rlst. Adam
Khaos - NK Subutai

NP2

Budda - Sct. 9space
XLAV - Lkt. Dalt
XLAV - NK GCL

NP3

XLAV - NK Adam

MOD COMMENTS

I haven't gotten my role.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:36:31 PM
At 8/26/2014 6:30:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Good job guys. I lurked most of your game.

@Dennis you're a good player.

@Dalt, excellent play this game. It's been amazing to watch your mafia skills grow.
If only I had remembered XLAV is never to be trusted. :(
@XLAV, nice job! I'll be watching you from now on to make sure you're not scum, although I was pretty sure you were in the last DP.

@Daisy, you dissappointed me my love. I can't believe you were scum your first game and DROPPED OUT!!!! I haven't gotten to be scum yet on the forums and I've played so many fvcking games!
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:38:06 PM
At 8/26/2014 9:36:17 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:35:10 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
Mafia wins!!

MAFIA

TOWN

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

GCL - Doc. Dalt
Budda - Sct. Dalt
Khaos - Rlst. Adam
Khaos - NK Subutai

NP2

Budda - Sct. 9space
XLAV - Lkt. Dalt
XLAV - NK GCL

NP3

XLAV - NK Adam

MOD COMMENTS

I haven't gotten my role.

Talk to Bsh1 because I have already gotten my role and I believe that some others have to, you should have your own PM with him for your questions just ask Bsh1 to see if he forgot you!

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 4:20:56 AM
At 8/26/2014 6:15:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 6:06:21 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

How did you know?

Probability. It was either him or xlav. I chose xlav.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 4:23:20 AM
At 8/26/2014 6:27:43 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
In case people were wondering:

Yes, I do love me a tactical lynch as town, but when mafia only need two mislynches to win, I especially love a free mislynch as mafia.

By lynching Dalton we had a free mislynch, bringing the game down to MYLO DP2, unless there was a killing role. So, even if Dalton orc'd me, it was worth it.

Further, thanks to Dalton for the insight into Adam's role. :P
I honestly missed that.

Again, like I said, I knew 5/7 of the town's roles going into NP1. That was super helpful.
Honestly, I thought Dalton was bulletproof, and was hoping against hope that Adam was hunter or PGO.

Also, Adam, from the other game, that was said because that seemed like a geniune response, thus, if I had read it as town, I would have believed you are town. That is why you don't talk about on going games, because you can influence them.

It can't be avoided sometimes, but do your best not to influence games outside of this one.

Alright buddy. I love you. I will remember this converation. Also no hard feelings about me saying budda's better than you right?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 6:23:36 AM
Well done to most. I will say a few things:

Dalton- you played well. Way to pick up on my foolish slip in saying there was a roleblocker. That caused adam to unvote saving you from being mislynched XD.

Denny- Nice call of Khaos being mafia.

9Space- oh 9space, you guy you XD

I will say that town got extremely lucky DP2 despite some poor decision making. Why? The DP was far too rushed. Yes, it worked out in towns favor this time, but always, as a rule of thumb, take LYLO slow. Such a hasty DP could easily have led to towns downfall DP2 and it almost did with Adam voting Dalton so quickly.

I just couldnt help but laugh at my slip though XD. That game was in the bag, and being honest Dalton, no knock on you as a player, you did splendid, I was out arguing you 9 ways to Sunday lol. 9spaces hasty vote to lynch me, and my slip really were a saving grace XD.

MVP- XLAV/Daltonian. XLAV cause he brought in the win, and Daltonian cause he kept the game going till DP3 at the least.

Adam- Bruh, you were good as well, just gotta work on that rationale a little bit, and also being aware of situations. That vote on Dalton DP2 was bad business lol.

Damn that Dreamer though, the NK, an innocent child, and me XD. Coildnt of been anyone else but those two townies haha
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion