Total Posts:91|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DotD Mafia DP4

SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:24:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
9space died in the night.
9space- You are the Moment, always popping up and continuously pushing the Doctor until he does what you want. You are the RESTLESS SPIRIT. After being lynched, you may still talk in the following DPs, but you may not vote.

Living Players List
1. EndarkenedRationalist
2. Khaos
3. XLAV
4. Bullish
5. Wylted
6. Yama
7. BigMac
8. StarkTek
9. Danielle

DP ends August 28, at 8:30 PM DDO time.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 6:30:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
LOL, such a useful role for 9space.

On a more serious note, what do you make of Zylon King now?
Clearly, they don't have to kill inside of the pairs, so neither should we.
My work here is, finally, done.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 7:50:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Checking in. I have been offline for the past 3 days as I warned everyone about (it was my engagement party this weekend and I had family in from out of town). I completely missed DP 2 and 3. I have a feeling that I missed a lot in terms of theme analysis and character revelations. I apologize about having to be offline. I'm definitely going to need a little while to catch up, and a summary would be useful. Also, are there any "confirmed" or "mostly confirmed" townies? If so, a summary from them in particular would be most helpful.
President of DDO
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 7:54:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ohhhh yeaaahhhhh
I told you I couldn't WAIT to tell you my role! XD
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 7:58:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
analyzing DP1 right now...nothing important happened but I noticed even after my soft-claim XLAV never unvoted even after around 120th psot.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 7:59:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
and BigMac seems to be leaning town with his analysis; he puts Yama as a suspicious guy.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 8:01:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Alright, so no one's giving me a helpful summary. Cool, thanks.

What is the most updated claims list of the living players? Have there been any night action results? I see that two Osgood's and a Kate have died. Have we learned any other relevant information pertinent to the theme? Random: XLAV, have you claimed?
President of DDO
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 8:04:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Khaos(1) (rep Jonbonbon) McGillop/Zygon
Solon - Osgood/Zygon
Dalt - Osgood/Zygon
9space - Moment

1. EndarkenedRationalist - Zygon/(Can't remember name)
2. Khaos(2) (rep Pots) - Curator - "breaks 4th wall"
3. XLAV - 10th Doctor
4. Bullish - Malcolm Taylor
5. Wylted - War Doctor - miller
6. Yama - 11th Doctor - protector
7. BigMac -
8. StarkTek - Kate/Zygon?
9. Danielle -
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 8:07:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 8:01:14 PM, Danielle wrote:
Alright, so no one's giving me a helpful summary. Cool, thanks.

What is the most updated claims list of the living players? Have there been any night action results? I see that two Osgood's and a Kate have died. Have we learned any other relevant information pertinent to the theme? Random: XLAV, have you claimed?

Hello McGillop.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 8:22:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 8:01:14 PM, Danielle wrote:
Alright, so no one's giving me a helpful summary. Cool, thanks.

What is the most updated claims list of the living players? Have there been any night action results? I see that two Osgood's and a Kate have died. Have we learned any other relevant information pertinent to the theme? Random: XLAV, have you claimed?

Whelp, no Kate has died. So you must be McGillop.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 8:42:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 8:22:34 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 8/26/2014 8:01:14 PM, Danielle wrote:
Alright, so no one's giving me a helpful summary. Cool, thanks.

What is the most updated claims list of the living players? Have there been any night action results? I see that two Osgood's and a Kate have died. Have we learned any other relevant information pertinent to the theme? Random: XLAV, have you claimed?

Whelp, no Kate has died. So you must be McGillop.

You are aware she probably didn't see the mod correction from DP3, right?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 8:44:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 7:50:32 PM, Danielle wrote:
Checking in. I have been offline for the past 3 days as I warned everyone about (it was my engagement party this weekend and I had family in from out of town). I completely missed DP 2 and 3. I have a feeling that I missed a lot in terms of theme analysis and character revelations. I apologize about having to be offline. I'm definitely going to need a little while to catch up, and a summary would be useful. Also, are there any "confirmed" or "mostly confirmed" townies? If so, a summary from them in particular would be most helpful.

It's been decided that all pairs of players need to die.
Please character claim.

Also, I am alone in my belief there must be a Zylon King of some sort.
My work here is, finally, done.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 8:45:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 8:01:14 PM, Danielle wrote:
Alright, so no one's giving me a helpful summary. Cool, thanks.

What is the most updated claims list of the living players? Have there been any night action results? I see that two Osgood's and a Kate have died. Have we learned any other relevant information pertinent to the theme? Random: XLAV, have you claimed?

Note: You need to read DP3.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:02:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Rather, my role failed.
I suppose there could be other reasons for it.

VTL Wylted
For trying to lynch XLAV.
My work here is, finally, done.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:07:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 9:02:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 8:04:19 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Yama, do you target?

I can. My default has been myself.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:10:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 9:07:55 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:02:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 8:04:19 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Yama, do you target?

I can. My default has been myself.

That's fine.
But, there went my theory.
My work here is, finally, done.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:17:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 9:10:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:07:55 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:02:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 8:04:19 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Yama, do you target?

I can. My default has been myself.

That's fine.
But, there went my theory.

So who do you place your bets on as Kingpin?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:21:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 9:17:17 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:10:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:07:55 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:02:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 8:04:19 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Yama, do you target?

I can. My default has been myself.

That's fine.
But, there went my theory.

So who do you place your bets on as Kingpin?

Right now, Wylted.
XLAV is clearly cop, and if not, he needs to claim. Hell, he should claim anyway, since it's obvious.

So, if it's obvious, why did Wylted, the miller, the role that necessitates a cop, vote to lynch the cop?
My work here is, finally, done.
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 7:24:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
DP3 people seemed to be voting on ER but then stopped...anyone fill me in on why the fos was on him? Were we just pressuring him or was there something else?
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Posts: 13,705
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 7:28:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 9:21:51 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:17:17 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:10:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:07:55 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:02:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 8:04:19 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Yama, do you target?

I can. My default has been myself.

That's fine.
But, there went my theory.

So who do you place your bets on as Kingpin?

Right now, Wylted.
XLAV is clearly cop, and if not, he needs to claim. Hell, he should claim anyway, since it's obvious.

Damn it Khaos. Why did you have to make it too obvious... The scum were already stupid enough not to NK me last NP. You should have just kept quiet.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 8:29:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 8:44:45 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
It's been decided that all pairs of players need to die.

This is what I was thinking and wondering about the last time I was active, I believe DP2.

Please character claim.

I'm Clara. And since I am not a pair, I think protection is warranted. Obv the mafia is only going to target non-pairs during the night since pairs will be the focus of lynch targets and that's how we'll be confused. Can you explain the discussion that led to the killing pairs decision or refer me to the pages it was discussed? (It would help me analyze something.)

Also, I am alone in my belief there must be a Zylon King of some sort.

I dunno what that means but okay.
President of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 12:15:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/27/2014 8:29:18 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 8/26/2014 8:44:45 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
It's been decided that all pairs of players need to die.

This is what I was thinking and wondering about the last time I was active, I believe DP2.

Please character claim.

I'm Clara. And since I am not a pair, I think protection is warranted. Obv the mafia is only going to target non-pairs during the night since pairs will be the focus of lynch targets and that's how we'll be confused. Can you explain the discussion that led to the killing pairs decision or refer me to the pages it was discussed? (It would help me analyze something.)

DP2 I'm assuming, and reinforced DP3, given Khaos1's flip for all to see.
I do not know how valuable NK analysis is, though, since Khaos1 was killed NP1, and there is that pick three names thing for the NK in the PMs.

Also, I am alone in my belief there must be a Zylon King of some sort.

I dunno what that means but okay.

That there is a mafia outside of the pairs who knows who is mafia.
Otherwise, why kill within the pairs at all? (ahem, Khaos1, for example)
My work here is, finally, done.
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 12:40:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/27/2014 12:15:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/27/2014 8:29:18 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 8/26/2014 8:44:45 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
It's been decided that all pairs of players need to die.

This is what I was thinking and wondering about the last time I was active, I believe DP2.

Please character claim.

I'm Clara. And since I am not a pair, I think protection is warranted. Obv the mafia is only going to target non-pairs during the night since pairs will be the focus of lynch targets and that's how we'll be confused. Can you explain the discussion that led to the killing pairs decision or refer me to the pages it was discussed? (It would help me analyze something.)

DP2 I'm assuming, and reinforced DP3, given Khaos1's flip for all to see.
I do not know how valuable NK analysis is, though, since Khaos1 was killed NP1, and there is that pick three names thing for the NK in the PMs.

Also, I am alone in my belief there must be a Zylon King of some sort.

I dunno what that means but okay.

That there is a mafia outside of the pairs who knows who is mafia.
Otherwise, why kill within the pairs at all? (ahem, Khaos1, for example)

interesting...
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 12:46:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/27/2014 12:40:17 PM, 9spaceking wrote:

interesting...

Think about it:
Khaos1 was a mod error in flip. I was really Mcgollip. No Mcgollip has claimed? Why? They are scum.
Solon was lynched, and his counterpart was NK'd. Why? Solon was scum.

It makes perfect sense.
If we lynch ER (did his pair surface?), we may get scum, or lynch town.
However, we know that there ought to be at least two players who are lying about their character.
I'd rather lynch scum by playing the game as it is meant to be, then by hoping we lynch scum by luck, since ER (and his pair) don't know if they are town or not.

However, I'll lynch ER if no lynch is going to occur.
Right now, I'm looking at Wylted for being miller and trying to lynch the obvious cop.
My work here is, finally, done.
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 12:48:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/27/2014 12:46:48 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/27/2014 12:40:17 PM, 9spaceking wrote:

interesting...

Think about it:
Khaos1 was a mod error in flip. I was really Mcgollip. No Mcgollip has claimed? Why? They are scum.
okay...
Solon was lynched, and his counterpart was NK'd. Why? Solon was scum.
interesting...

It makes perfect sense.
If we lynch ER (did his pair surface?), we may get scum, or lynch town.
okay...
However, we know that there ought to be at least two players who are lying about their character.
I'd rather lynch scum by playing the game as it is meant to be, then by hoping we lynch scum by luck, since ER (and his pair) don't know if they are town or not.

However, I'll lynch ER if no lynch is going to occur.
Right now, I'm looking at Wylted for being miller and trying to lynch the obvious cop.

wait whats with the pairs thingiemagig? Is that for scum or something?
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 12:48:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/27/2014 7:28:12 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:21:51 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:17:17 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:10:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:07:55 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/26/2014 9:02:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/26/2014 8:04:19 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Yama, do you target?

I can. My default has been myself.

That's fine.
But, there went my theory.

So who do you place your bets on as Kingpin?

Right now, Wylted.
XLAV is clearly cop, and if not, he needs to claim. Hell, he should claim anyway, since it's obvious.

Damn it Khaos. Why did you have to make it too obvious... The scum were already stupid enough not to NK me last NP. You should have just kept quiet.

lolz....it's a shame. Looks like we'll have to read everyone harder and try to see who is really the scum.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...