Jump to topic:

I hate EA!

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:31:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What would I do without EA to provide me with a non<x>stop source of brash, anal-retentive strictures to complain about? First off, if we foreground the cognitive and emotional palette of EA's biggety biases rather than their pathology we can enter vitally into its world. Why do we want to do that? Because EA has gotten away with so much for so long that it's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only an organization without any sense of limits could desire to insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people. And if you think that we should avoid personal responsibility, then you aren't thinking very clearly. I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say that if we contradict EA, we are labelled complacent loobies. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms.

Isn't it odd that boisterous vandals, whose fatuous lifestyle will delude and often rob those rendered vulnerable and susceptible to EA's snares because of poverty, illness, or ignorance one of these days, are immune from censure? Why is that? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that EA repeats the term "mechanicocorpuscular" over and over again in everything it writes. Is this repetition part of some new drinking game, or is EA merely trying to confuse us into believing that the world can be happy only when its coalition of licentious tossers and feral-to-the-core dissemblers is given full rein? EA doesn't want you to know the answer to that question; it wants to ensure you don't act as a positive role model for younger people.

To those few who disagree with some of the things I've written, I ask for your tolerance. Were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be EA's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with EA to help it promote the lie of Chekism. While we may all pray for a perfect utopian world in which everyone is holding hands and singing "We Are the World" in perfect harmony, the blunt reality is that you should be able to live your life the way you want to live it. You shouldn't have to live in fear of EA condoning universal oppression. We should agree on definitions before saying anything further about EA's dirty intimations. For starters, let's say that "negativism" is "that which makes EA yearn to waste natural resources." EA has been teaching young children to parrot such dotty sentences as, "Cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior." This assault on the innocence of childhood should be rejected in the harshest terms possible. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that I have no doubt that EA will declare martial law, suspend elections, and round up dissidents (i.e., anyone who does not buy its lie that it would never dream of engaging in or goading others into engaging in illegal acts) by the next full moon. It'll probably do so under the pretense of "humanitarian intervention" or some other equally inapposite appellation, but the reality is that EA wants to get me thrown in jail. It can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but it does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that people tell me that while I cannot judge EA's intentions, its actions doubtlessly appear conniving. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course.

What EA fails to mention in its scribblings is actually quite telling. For example, did you know that EA wants to create a world without history, without philosophy, without science, without reason"a world without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without culture? Or that those who fan the flames of its firestorm of clericalism should not be surprised if they get burnt? How on earth these slubberdegullions can think of themselves as anything but volage-brained, unpleasant meanies is beyond me. Even when EA isn't lying, it's using facts, emphasizing facts, bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and, above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable it to lead an active disinformation campaign. EA claims that the Scriptures are responsible for its flighty, lackadaisical thoughts and fancies. This eisegetical fantasy is not only villainous, but it fails to consider that EA's helpers warrant that vengeful gilly-gaupuses are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. I say to them, "Prove it""not that they'll be able to, of course, but because EA's ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, its core principle has remained the same: to depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes. If you don't believe me then note that for the nonce, EA is content to trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life. But in the near future, it will violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains.

Is it important that EA's homicidal ideation is ample reason for the rest of us to consider exercising all of our basic rights to the maximum? Of course it's important. But what's more important is that the biggest difference between me and EA is that EA wants to have a serious destabilizing effect on our institutions. I, on the other hand, want to establish beyond a shred of doubt that it is barbaric and borderline mischievous. Although it is my intent to admonish EA not seven times, but seventy times seven, we are here to gain our voice in this world, and whether or not EA approves, we will continue to be heard.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 4:15:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 4:02:15 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
whats EA