Total Posts:203|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 29.2: DP2

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:48:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DIED LAST DP

Adam - You are the SUPER SAINT. If lynched, your hammerer will also die. You win with the town.

Dalt - You are the INNOCENT CHILD. You will be mod-confirmed as town-affiliated at the start of DP3. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT


Krieg - You are the 2-shot ROLEBLOCKER. Each night you may select a player and prevent the use of their role for that night. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Adam
Dalt
Krieg

LIVING PLAYERS


GCL
Denny
9space
Subtuai
XLAV
Budda
Khaos

With 7 players remaining, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 9:00pm, DDO time, on 8/28/14.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:54:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 9:52:21 PM, YYW wrote:
I love games with super saints...

Lol. That's so random...Why?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:56:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 9:54:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:52:21 PM, YYW wrote:
I love games with super saints...

Lol. That's so random...Why?

Because being a super saint is something I'd be totally interested in, since I'm scum read and lynched every single game...
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:58:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 9:56:22 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:54:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:52:21 PM, YYW wrote:
I love games with super saints...

Lol. That's so random...Why?

Because being a super saint is something I'd be totally interested in, since I'm scum read and lynched every single game...

*hugs* I'm sure you'll be townread eventually ;) But, that is so beautifully devious--I love it.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Subutai
Posts: 3,262
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:01:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was genuinely surprised that Adam was not scum, considering how he acted in DP1, but now that I read his role, I'm not so surprised.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
YYW
Posts: 36,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:10:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 9:58:46 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:56:22 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:54:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:52:21 PM, YYW wrote:
I love games with super saints...

Lol. That's so random...Why?

Because being a super saint is something I'd be totally interested in, since I'm scum read and lynched every single game...

*hugs* I'm sure you'll be townread eventually ;) But, that is so beautifully devious--I love it.

Devious, and a tad vengeful... lol.

There are some, like esocial, who can tell the difference... and I think that there are others, like Budda and FT who can too or at least would be able to.

Others, less so.

meh.........................................................

I'm just pulling for Dalton in every game I see now, because I like an underdog story (even though he's not really an underdog anymore haha). Malcolm Gladwell might say that that's his advantage...
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:13:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 10:10:18 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:58:46 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:56:22 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:54:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:52:21 PM, YYW wrote:
I love games with super saints...

Lol. That's so random...Why?

Because being a super saint is something I'd be totally interested in, since I'm scum read and lynched every single game...

*hugs* I'm sure you'll be townread eventually ;) But, that is so beautifully devious--I love it.

Devious, and a tad vengeful... lol.

Lol...yes it is :)

I'm just pulling for Dalton in every game I see now, because I like an underdog story (even though he's not really an underdog anymore haha). Malcolm Gladwell might say that that's his advantage...

Dalt's pretty cool, and I think this is a good group of noobs (though Dalt's pretty much graduated from noob level.)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:17:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 10:13:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/28/2014 10:10:18 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:58:46 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:56:22 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:54:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/28/2014 9:52:21 PM, YYW wrote:
I love games with super saints...

Lol. That's so random...Why?

Because being a super saint is something I'd be totally interested in, since I'm scum read and lynched every single game...

*hugs* I'm sure you'll be townread eventually ;) But, that is so beautifully devious--I love it.

Devious, and a tad vengeful... lol.

Lol...yes it is :)

I'm just pulling for Dalton in every game I see now, because I like an underdog story (even though he's not really an underdog anymore haha). Malcolm Gladwell might say that that's his advantage...

Dalt's pretty cool, and I think this is a good group of noobs (though Dalt's pretty much graduated from noob level.)

haha, I'd say so.
Tsar of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:24:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Damnit, I hope you are happy Adam.
You just killed our only other strong town read.

I totally would have hammered you had you claimed....
My work here is, finally, done.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:31:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What on earth!?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:36:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 10:33:52 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/28/2014 10:33:25 PM, XLAV wrote:
Good news is, we most likely don't have an SK.

Fix'd.

Fix'd
My work here is, finally, done.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:36:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 10:32:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL 9space

GCL, did you visit me? I know if you did, so be honest.

I wouldn't call it visiting or is that what it's called?
Anyways, I was blocked. I was trying to get it redirected back to me but nada?
For some reason??? 0.o
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:38:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ah, boo, Adam.

@YYW & bsh
I am a proud graduate of the beginner's mafia class o'28 :)
I have made bad voting decisions two times in a row. bleh

GOOD LUCK TOWN.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
YYW
Posts: 36,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:39:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 10:38:18 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Ah, boo, Adam.

@YYW & bsh
I am a proud graduate of the beginner's mafia class o'28 :)
I have made bad voting decisions two times in a row. bleh

Everyone does... even some who claim to be "the best." I think you're good, dude. lol

GOOD LUCK TOWN.
Tsar of DDO
XLAV
Posts: 13,730
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:46:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 10:36:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/28/2014 10:32:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL 9space

GCL, did you visit me? I know if you did, so be honest.

I wouldn't call it visiting or is that what it's called?
Anyways, I was blocked. I was trying to get it redirected back to me but nada?
For some reason??? 0.o

Maybe you got Krieg's roleblock. Khaos, how does visiting you confirm them?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:54:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 10:36:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/28/2014 10:32:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL 9space

GCL, did you visit me? I know if you did, so be honest.

I wouldn't call it visiting or is that what it's called?
Yes, that's what it is called. Anytime you affect another player, you "visit" them.

Anyways, I was blocked. I was trying to get it redirected back to me but nada?
For some reason??? 0.o

What were you told, exactly?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 11:00:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 10:46:01 PM, XLAV wrote:

Maybe you got Krieg's roleblock. Khaos, how does visiting you confirm them?

I never said them; I said one of them.

I think I know your role, so you should just claim.
In fact, we should all claim, since we are technically at LYLO.
My work here is, finally, done.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 11:00:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 10:54:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 8/28/2014 10:36:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/28/2014 10:32:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL 9space

GCL, did you visit me? I know if you did, so be honest.

I wouldn't call it visiting or is that what it's called?
Yes, that's what it is called. Anytime you affect another player, you "visit" them.

Anyways, I was blocked. I was trying to get it redirected back to me but nada?
For some reason??? 0.o

What were you told, exactly?

Action failed.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 11:04:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 11:00:49 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Action failed.

That's interesting, since my action, also failed.
Did you know that you do NOT redirect the roleblock to yourself? I asked bsh1 before I devised this plan.

So, how did your action fail?
My work here is, finally, done.
Subutai
Posts: 3,262
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 11:06:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
More accurately, if we follow the accepted numbers, the situation is MYLO, as there are four town, two mafia, and one TP (most likely). Regardless, lynchings should definitely be done with care.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 11:08:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VOTE COUNT

9space (1/4) - Khaos
Subutai (1/4) - XLAV
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 11:09:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 11:06:41 PM, Subutai wrote:
More accurately, if we follow the accepted numbers, the situation is MYLO, as there are four town, two mafia, and one TP (most likely). Regardless, lynchings should definitely be done with care.

TP is scum, and have no obligation to town.
Assume TP is survivor, and we no lynch (which is an option at MYLO, not LYLO), it would be two mafia, one survivor, and three townies (presumably).
If survivor makes a deal with mafia to win with them, town cannot lynch tomorrow, and will lose.

Please claim.
My work here is, finally, done.