Total Posts:160|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Transformers Mafia DP5

trekie
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:33:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Graveyard:

Player: Drafter
Character: Starscream
Role: Roleblocker - Each night you may select another player and prevent them from taking any action.
"I would love to see you try! Really, I would!" - Transformers Prime
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Mafia. The Mafia wins when it eliminates all opposing factions (or when nothing can prevent the same outcome).

Player: Lucky_Luciano
Character: Brainstorm
Role: Inventor - During each night you may choose to do two of the following:
A) Build a new invention.
Choose an item to build from the following list:
- Evasive Bullet
- Holomatter Avatar
- Metafictional Bomb
- Shoomer
- Thought Bullet
- Slow Cell
- Existential Gun
- The Unmentionable (can't be tested)
B) Test out your contraption.
Choose an already built item and learn what the item does.
C) Use an item. (Without testing, safety is not guaranteed!)
Choose an already built item to use. If you don't know what the item does and it requires a target in order to be used you will be prompted to provide one. (You can self target if you wish.)
D) Give an item to another player.
Choose an already built item and target another player. Your target will receive the item during the night. The passed on item can be used in addition to a player's original abiliti(es) starting from the following night.
"Ah, enriched nucleon...! The magic ingredient! Two drops turns hand gun into a banned gun." - IDW Comics
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Previously Dead:
Wylted - Medium - Town
Danielle - Traitor - Mafia
PeacefulChaos - Bodyguard - Town
Endark(1) - Unbalanced Vigilante - Town
Khaos_Mage - 50/50 Doctor - Town
Bsh1/YYW - Vote Thief - Town
Maikuru - Mason Recruiter - Town

Livivng Players
1) FourTrouble/Mikal
2) TN05
3) XLAV
4) Daltonian
5) EndarkenedRationalist(2)
6) ford_prefect
7) TUF

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
52 hours remaining
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:34:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
i dodged lucky as well, the fuker didnt vig like he said he was either

TUF we need to lynch xlav. Have endark hammer

VTL Xlav
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:36:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Confirmed Town

TUF

Confirmed TP

FT/ Mikal

High probability of town

Endark - Pacifist would be an idiot to claim this roll as scum and we are about to test it

Dalt - I just don't buy the dude as scum no matter what. He outed our role and has did nothing to be pro town at this point

Scum pile

Xlav, Tn05, Ford

We lynch them in that order, as now im sure xlav is scum. I would rather lynch tn05 over ford, because ford has been pro town as well.

I think the scum team is going to fall on xlav and tn at this point
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:37:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
RIP Lucky.

Since this is up now, my apologies to TUF. I don't think you are a moron. I was simply irritated you hammered without apparently realizing the plan (to get Endark to confirm as pacifist).

VTL XLAV

Let's wait for Endark to get on before we get to L-1. Then quickly have him hammer and we'll unvote.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:37:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:36:23 PM, Mikal wrote:
Confirmed Town

TUF

Confirmed TP

FT/ Mikal


High probability of town

Endark - Pacifist would be an idiot to claim this roll as scum and we are about to test it

Dalt - I just don't buy the dude as scum no matter what. He outed our role and has did nothing to be pro town at this point




Scum pile

Xlav, Tn05, Ford


We lynch them in that order, as now im sure xlav is scum. I would rather lynch tn05 over ford, because ford has been pro town as well.

I think the scum team is going to fall on xlav and tn at this point

WTF do you think I am scum? Khaos basically confirmed me DP2.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:40:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:37:52 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:36:23 PM, Mikal wrote:
Confirmed Town

TUF

Confirmed TP

FT/ Mikal


High probability of town

Endark - Pacifist would be an idiot to claim this roll as scum and we are about to test it

Dalt - I just don't buy the dude as scum no matter what. He outed our role and has did nothing to be pro town at this point




Scum pile

Xlav, Tn05, Ford


We lynch them in that order, as now im sure xlav is scum. I would rather lynch tn05 over ford, because ford has been pro town as well.

I think the scum team is going to fall on xlav and tn at this point

WTF do you think I am scum? Khaos basically confirmed me DP2.

IDC what you are this point, the last 2 scum are in that pile

I just think you are a better target than ford, with continuity cop. We can discuss who to kill after xlav but xlav is 100 percent scum. We are going to push him to 3 and have endark hammer to confirm his claim
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:41:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:40:18 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:37:52 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:36:23 PM, Mikal wrote:
Confirmed Town

TUF

Confirmed TP

FT/ Mikal


High probability of town

Endark - Pacifist would be an idiot to claim this roll as scum and we are about to test it

Dalt - I just don't buy the dude as scum no matter what. He outed our role and has did nothing to be pro town at this point




Scum pile

Xlav, Tn05, Ford


We lynch them in that order, as now im sure xlav is scum. I would rather lynch tn05 over ford, because ford has been pro town as well.

I think the scum team is going to fall on xlav and tn at this point

WTF do you think I am scum? Khaos basically confirmed me DP2.

IDC what you are this point, the last 2 scum are in that pile

I agree. XLAV and ford are the most likely scum.

I just think you are a better target than ford, with continuity cop. We can discuss who to kill after xlav but xlav is 100 percent scum. We are going to push him to 3 and have endark hammer to confirm his claim

I agree with this plan.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:47:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:44:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:40:10 PM, TN05 wrote:
Unvote

how did khaos confirm you , link me to the post

#102: http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:47:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tufs going to die tonight

and we are going to lynch xlav and he will flip scum

The next day phase is going to consist of

endark, tno5, ford , and myself

That is going to leave me and endark as town, with the choice of ford or tn05

this game is going to to come down to a final call
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:48:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:47:26 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:44:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:40:10 PM, TN05 wrote:
Unvote

how did khaos confirm you , link me to the post

#102: http://www.debate.org...

wait who replaced khaoz?
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:48:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:48:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:47:26 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:44:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:40:10 PM, TN05 wrote:
Unvote

how did khaos confirm you , link me to the post

#102: http://www.debate.org...

wait who replaced khaoz?

He died NP2.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:49:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:48:42 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
Also, who do people want me to investigate tonight? Give me some suggestions

Investigate me. My continuity is G1 cartoon.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:51:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:48:58 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:48:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:47:26 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:44:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:40:10 PM, TN05 wrote:
Unvote

how did khaos confirm you , link me to the post

#102: http://www.debate.org...

wait who replaced khaoz?

He died NP2.

i missed most of the first 2 im reading over it some now

@ ford it does not matter at this point, your role is all but useless

Its going to come down to whether we lynch you or tn05

that is the game

last scum is 90 percent one of you two

The only other possible scenario is if endark claimed pacifist for some reason and flips scum which would make no sense

Or Tuf is able to recruited into masons as scum without the mason dying, whatever that role is. Both are unlikely
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:53:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Actually never mind lol. Last scum is tn05 guaranteed

I already investigated TUF, endark2, and Daltonian and they were all comics. I'm investigating Tn05 tonight. TN, what is your quote from? Hahaha just so we all know you're lying scum tomorrow
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:53:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:51:06 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:48:58 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:48:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:47:26 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:44:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:40:10 PM, TN05 wrote:
Unvote

how did khaos confirm you , link me to the post

#102: http://www.debate.org...

wait who replaced khaoz?

He died NP2.

i missed most of the first 2 im reading over it some now

@ ford it does not matter at this point, your role is all but useless

Its going to come down to whether we lynch you or tn05

You are seriously still considering lynching me after reading that?

that is the game

last scum is 90 percent one of you two


The only other possible scenario is if endark claimed pacifist for some reason and flips scum which would make no sense

Or Tuf is able to recruited into masons as scum without the mason dying, whatever that role is. Both are unlikely
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:54:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Fellow townies, we are nearing the point of the game where we can't trust FT/Mikal any longer. They are joint win survivor and have no incentive to remain pro-town. We need to pick up the slack and plan ourselves.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:55:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:53:43 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:51:06 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:48:58 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:48:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:47:26 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:44:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:40:10 PM, TN05 wrote:
Unvote

how did khaos confirm you , link me to the post

#102: http://www.debate.org...

wait who replaced khaoz?

He died NP2.

i missed most of the first 2 im reading over it some now

@ ford it does not matter at this point, your role is all but useless

Its going to come down to whether we lynch you or tn05

You are seriously still considering lynching me after reading that?

Its you or ford and buy both of you as town per behavior

You are the less likely of the two atm

Its 100 percent you or ford unless tuf is able to join masons as scum or endark is an idiot. Both of which i dont see happening

I dont care at this point , ill worry about the choice the next dp but for now we need to confirm endark and lynch xlav


that is the game

last scum is 90 percent one of you two


The only other possible scenario is if endark claimed pacifist for some reason and flips scum which would make no sense

Or Tuf is able to recruited into masons as scum without the mason dying, whatever that role is. Both are unlikely
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:55:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is actually really funny. Tn05 is boned either way. Might as well give up man. If you don't kill me, I will investigate you. And if you do kill me, you're the last one on the suspect list haha
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:56:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:54:52 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'm here and ready to prove my role.

VTL XLAV

Go.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:56:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:54:28 PM, TN05 wrote:
Fellow townies, we are nearing the point of the game where we can't trust FT/Mikal any longer. They are joint win survivor and have no incentive to remain pro-town. We need to pick up the slack and plan ourselves.

Looooool nice try
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:57:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:55:57 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
This is actually really funny. Tn05 is boned either way. Might as well give up man. If you don't kill me, I will investigate you. And if you do kill me, you're the last one on the suspect list haha

I think we can all agree XLAV is scum. If you're town and I'm town, the only other possible scum is FT/Mikal.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 6:57:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/30/2014 6:56:20 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 8/30/2014 6:54:52 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'm here and ready to prove my role.

VTL XLAV

Go.

VTL XLAV