Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 7:34:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Graveyard:

Player: XLAV
Character: Sam Witwicky
Role: Vanilla Townie - Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
"...I want to help you, I do, but I am not some alien ambassador, you know? I'm a normal kid with normal problems. I am where I'm supposed to be." - Live-Action Films
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Player: TUF
Character: Hound
Role: Watcher - Each night you may select another player. You will learn who visited them, but not what action(s) were performed.
"Observe everything, remember even more." - Marvel Comics
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Previously Dead:
Wylted - Medium - Town
Danielle - Traitor - Mafia
PeacefulChaos - Bodyguard - Town
Endark(1) - Unbalanced Vigilante - Town
Khaos_Mage - 50/50 Doctor - Town
Bsh1/YYW - Vote Thief - Town
Maikuru - Mason Recruiter - Town
Drafter - Roleblocker - Mafia
Lucky_Luciano - Inventor - Town

Livivng Players
1) FourTrouble/Mikal
2) TN05
3) Daltonian
4) EndarkenedRationalist(2)
5) ford_prefect

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
52 hours remaining
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 9:00:08 AM
VTL Daltonian

This is MYLO. Most likely we have 3 town, 1 TP, 1 mafia. We've got three strategies here:
1. Lynch who we most suspect as mafia.
2. Lynch TP (bad idea).
3. No lynch (bad idea).

Three would fail as I am subject to mafia control tonight. This might even possibly be a nightkill which would make it 1-1-1 (town mafia TP). 1 also will fail if we mislynch. 2 would fail for the same reason as 3.

Basically, we need a lynch. Daltonian is the only one left who could be mafia.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 12:13:20 PM
At 9/2/2014 11:33:06 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Tn05 where is your quote from?

G1 Cartoon.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 3:22:24 PM
At 9/2/2014 2:57:29 PM, TN05 wrote:
C'mon people, there's no need to be inactive in the endgame.

I honestly have no idea who the last scum is.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 3:23:40 PM
At 9/2/2014 3:22:24 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

Well, it isn't you, TUF, Mikal/FT, or Endark. It's either me or Dalt, and I know it isn't me.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 3:28:37 PM
At 9/2/2014 3:23:40 PM, TN05 wrote:

Well, it isn't you, TUF, Mikal/FT, or Endark. It's either me or Dalt, and I know it isn't me.

Well tuf is dead so obviously its not him. How do you know it's not dalt and Mikal/ft?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 3:34:50 PM
At 9/2/2014 3:28:37 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 9/2/2014 3:23:40 PM, TN05 wrote:

Well tuf is dead so obviously its not him. How do you know it's not dalt and Mikal/ft?

Well, if Dalt and FT/Mikal are scum buddies that should be fairly obvious once Dalt flips.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 3:45:54 PM
Alright, hey everyone. Just got home from school. TN05 is the most likely the last mafia by PoE - unless there are two left. Mikal is confirmed TP. Don't buy Ford as mafia just based on gut instinct, so that leaves Endark and TN05.. Endark, by virtue of his claim, seems more townish to me than TN05.

However, I still have a wavering doubt in my mind that TN05 might not be mafia, but there's no other logical choice.

It's MYLO if there are two left, and also MYLO if Mikal decides to side with mafia in the end, so if we don't lynch right today, we could lose. Think rationally about this. Don't rush it like we did yesterday with XLAV.

Claims
Ford - Continuity Cop
Mikal/FT - TP Survivor (joint win)
Endark - Pacifist
TN05 - Double Agent
Daltonian - JOAT

Scum Pile
TN05
Endark
Ford
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 3:48:15 PM
I don't think it's possible for there to be 2 mafia left and TN05 to not be scum, or else I'd have been hammered.

If there's one mafia left, then it's probably TN05 but I'm going to review the past DPs and look for slips
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 3:55:16 PM
Did TUF ever provide a list of his results?

Assuming Mikal/FT are, in fact, joint-win survivor, then the scum pile is Ford, TN, and Dalt.

In order from scummiest to towniest, I see it as TN, Dalt, Ford.

If Dalt were a mafia role cop, it seems to me he'd have either withheld the information about FT/Mikal being a joint-win survivor or lied and said they were a solo-win survivor. Ford has demonstrated he's able to cop people's quotes, which wouldn't be any use to the mafia.

Based on that, VTL TN05
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:10:12 PM
At 9/2/2014 3:45:54 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Alright, hey everyone. Just got home from school. TN05 is the most likely the last mafia by PoE - unless there are two left. Mikal is confirmed TP. Don't buy Ford as mafia just based on gut instinct, so that leaves Endark and TN05.. Endark, by virtue of his claim, seems more townish to me than TN05.

However, I still have a wavering doubt in my mind that TN05 might not be mafia, but there's no other logical choice.

It's MYLO if there are two left, and also MYLO if Mikal decides to side with mafia in the end, so if we don't lynch right today, we could lose. Think rationally about this. Don't rush it like we did yesterday with XLAV.

Claims
Ford - Continuity Cop
Mikal/FT - TP Survivor (joint win)
Endark - Pacifist
TN05 - Double Agent
Daltonian - JOAT

Scum Pile
TN05
Endark
Ford

Please explain why Endark, Ford, and myself are scummy. We've all confirmed our roles. All you've confirmed is you had a 1x role cop, which is a very common mafia role and would make a lot of sense for mafia to have in a game with 2 TPs.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:11:49 PM
At 9/2/2014 3:55:16 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Assuming Mikal/FT are, in fact, joint-win survivor, then the scum pile is Ford, TN, and Dalt.

Why am I higher than Dalt and Ford? My role has essentially been confirmed by Khaos, a confirmed townie who was killed by the mafia, presumably to prevent him from utilizing my help.

If Dalt were a mafia role cop, it seems to me he'd have either withheld the information about FT/Mikal being a joint-win survivor or lied and said they were a solo-win survivor. Ford has demonstrated he's able to cop people's quotes, which wouldn't be any use to the mafia.

Based on that, VTL TN05
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:15:40 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:11:49 PM, TN05 wrote:

Why am I higher than Dalt and Ford? My role has essentially been confirmed by Khaos, a confirmed townie who was killed by the mafia, presumably to prevent him from utilizing my help.

How were you confirmed by Khaos, a 50/50 doctor?

Based on that, VTL TN05
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:18:16 PM
I mean, let's look at the claims:
Ford - Continuity cop (confirmed)
Mikal/FT - TP survivor w/ 1x BP, 1x Track, 1x Dodge (confirmed via Daltonian)
EndarkenedRationalist - Pacifist (confirmed via vote)
TN05 - Double agent (confirmed via Khaos_mage)
Daltonian - JOAT (at least 1x role cop, 1x follower, 1x other?)

Out of all of these roles, which ones make sense as mafia? Continuity cop is a fairly weak role, but has no real use to mafia. Mikal's roles (if Daltonian is truthful) fit fairly well with a TP. Endark's role makes absolutely no sense for a mafioso. My role would be suspect, except there is already a traitor and my affiliation is stagnant as town. Daltonian's stated claims are generic roles that make sense as mafia roles. I had a mafia follower in my last game, and a mafia role cop in a couple others.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:19:02 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:15:40 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

He acknowledged he received information vital to the use of his role. I claimed to have sent it, and no one else stepped forward to claim they sent it.

Based on that, VTL TN05
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:24:51 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:19:02 PM, TN05 wrote:

He acknowledged he received information vital to the use of his role. I claimed to have sent it, and no one else stepped forward to claim they sent it.

What has your utility been, on the nights you were pro-town?

Based on that, VTL TN05
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:26:32 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:24:51 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

When Khaos_Mage (First Aid) was alive, I would send him information. Judging by what he said, I sent him a list of names, at least one of which was set to die. We only got to do that once though before he died.

Based on that, VTL TN05
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:27:39 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:26:32 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 9/2/2014 4:24:51 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

When Khaos_Mage (First Aid) was alive, I would send him information. Judging by what he said, I sent him a list of names, at least one of which was set to die. We only got to do that once though before he died.

And this was only once? The other nights, you did nothing?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:29:58 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:27:39 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

I presume, because my role says that on odd nights I send First Aid (Khaos_Mage) valuable intel. This would have continued every odd-numbered night, but unfortunately he died NP2 so I was only able to help him once.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 5:11:38 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:29:58 PM, TN05 wrote:

I presume, because my role says that on odd nights I send First Aid (Khaos_Mage) valuable intel. This would have continued every odd-numbered night, but unfortunately he died NP2 so I was only able to help him once.

So you could only help one person as Punch. Do you have any idea about your darker half?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 5:13:41 PM
At 9/2/2014 5:11:38 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

So you could only help one person as Punch. Do you have any idea about your darker half?

No idea. My best guesses are intel on role usage, but I can't rule out an extra factional kill.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 5:17:04 PM
At 9/2/2014 5:13:41 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 9/2/2014 5:11:38 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

No idea. My best guesses are intel on role usage, but I can't rule out an extra factional kill.

Then you understand why I can't see you as confirmed. Why couldn't you, as mafia, give something to Khaos? You yourself had a mafia vendor in your game (though it only roleblocked).
Dalt's actions make more sense from town motives than scum ones. I don't see why mafia would say that FT - FT! - is a joint win survivor.
I'm going to go back and look at Ford's posts again.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 5:17:57 PM
At 9/2/2014 9:00:08 AM, TN05 wrote:
VTL Daltonian

This is MYLO. Most likely we have 3 town, 1 TP, 1 mafia. We've got three strategies here:
1. Lynch who we most suspect as mafia.
2. Lynch TP (bad idea).
3. No lynch (bad idea).

Three would fail as I am subject to mafia control tonight. This might even possibly be a nightkill which would make it 1-1-1 (town mafia TP). 1 also will fail if we mislynch. 2 would fail for the same reason as 3.

Basically, we need a lynch. Daltonian is the only one left who could be mafia.

Why did you visit TUF?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 5:20:51 PM
At 9/2/2014 3:48:15 PM, Daltonian wrote:
I don't think it's possible for there to be 2 mafia left and TN05 to not be scum, or else I'd have been hammered.

If there's one mafia left, then it's probably TN05 but I'm going to review the past DPs and look for slips

thats also false, if there is 2 mafia left it, your hammer would rely on me scum siding which they are scared to do at this point.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 5:21:53 PM

Based on that, VTL TN05

No. Dalt as mafia role cop would definitely not have lied about Mikal/ft being solo win. When we lynched them, they would have flipped joint win and we would have lynched dalt for lying.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 5:22:35 PM
Im not sure how forum games work though

if its 2 2 1 would that be game, or would it rely on me to scum side and make the final call?

Or would mafia win because of the 2 2 and then I would joint win

Assuming the first is true there has to be one scum left

assuming the second is true then Im being used for a mislynch

not sure how modding works with this