bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 4:58:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Mafia Wins!!

MAFIA

Budda - You are ERIC. A brutish and sadistic leader, you are Jeanine's muscle--not exactly flattering for you, but then, you never really deserved flattery. Your job is to make things go smoothly and to ensure no one detects what is really going on behind the scenes. Thus, you are the NINJA. You cannot be tracked or watched when carrying out the mafia NK.

Dalt - You are JEANINE MATTHEWS. As the pompous yet brilliant leader of your faction, you inspire near total loyalty from your fellow Erudites. Yet, for all your intelligence, you are unable to see the inherent value of human life and dignity that gives meaning to the social fabric you are attempting to preserve. As a cunning villain and decisive leader--you check off all the criteria of what a good "bad guy," or, in your case, "bad girl" ought to be. Therefore, you are the JOAT. You have the following 2-shot abilities: Roleblocker and Role Cop.

XLAV - You are CALEB PRIOR. You abandon your birth faction to pursue knowledge, but instead you pursue your own aggrandizement. You pretend to return to your old faction when yours begins its campaign of ethnic-, or perhaps, faction-cleansing; yet, this reversion is insincere. You are a traitor in your family's midst, always loyal to Jeanine Matthews. As a traitor to both your ideals and your family, you are the TRAITOR. You win with the mafia, but are not included in the mafia PM.

TOWN

Lannan - You are URIAH PEDRAD. You watch many of your friends die--first Marlene, then Lynn--and it drives you mad with grief. You are, therefore, the 3-shot WATCHER. At night, you may target a player and learn who visits them. You win with the town.

Subutai - You are TRIS PRIOR. You are, surprisingly, not the most likeable person in the books. You are perhaps a little too vulnerable, a little too insecure. Yet, when you find yourself under a simulation, your awareness and resolve is perplexingly feisty. You can sense that the simulation is just that--a simulation--not a real event. Therefore, you are the SENSOR. Once per game, and at night, you may choose to learn how many scum placed votes on the previous day's lynch target. If a no-lynch occurred, your ability obviously cannot be used the night afterward. You win with the town.

Khaos - You are TOBIAS "FOUR" EATON. Damn...you are sexy. You exude an aura of confident masculinity--protective, physically powerful, intelligent, a man of few words, you are an orgasmic sentinel, an unshakable rock that could face nearly any storm. Yet, you have your sensitive side too--it is just something few people will ever see. Your quiet fortitude and self-assured strength make you a 10 out of 10. By far the best character in the book, you are POPULAR. It takes one extra vote to lynch you. You win with the town.

Wylted - You are LYNN. It is only on your deathbed that you reveal your true nature and your romantic feelings for Marlene. Inasmuch as you are given to deathbed proclamations, you are the ORACLE. If you die, you may select on other player and have their affiliation revealed. You win with the town.

Adam - You are JOHANNA REYES. As a member of Amity, no one expected you to fight back, yet you did. Thus, you are the BOMB. If NK'd, you kill your killer. You win with the town.

[Originally: You are JOHANNA REYES. You have a deep love for your community and your work, but when your community refused to do what you knew was right, you defied them. Your ability to not allow competing interests to affect your decisions makes you the odd-night COMMUTER. You cannot be targeted by any actions on odd-nights. You win with the town.]

9space - You are MARCUS EATON. An abusive husband whose unwillingness to cooperate with others, general intransigence, vitriolic personality, and unmitigated arrogance makes you despised by many, including your son. Thus, you are HATED. It takes one less vote to lynch you. You win with the town.

Krieg - You are JACK KANG. You help shelter those fleeing from Jeanine's violence, but your heart really isn't into it. As someone who is willing to protect, but only halfheartedly, you are the 2-shot BODYGUARD. At night you may select a player. Any lethal actions aimed at your target will be redirected towards you. You win with the town.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

Lannan - Wtc. XLAV
Subutai - Snsr. DP1
Krieg - Bdg. Adam
Dalt - Rlcp. 9space
Budda - Ninja Wylted
Wylted - Orc. Budda

NP2

Krieg - Bdg. XLAV
Dalt - Rlbk. Krieg
Dalt - NK Subutai

NP3

Lannan - Wtc. Adam
Dalt - Rlbk. Krieg
Dalt - NK Lannan

MOD COMMENTS

Good game, and good work by XLAV in IDing and joining forces with Dalt. HATED are a negative utility to town, and its sometimes better to lynch them early than allow mafia to have a game-winning quick-hammer like that. I will be posting sign-ups for 30.x within the next few hours. I'll post in the 29.x announcement thread when sign-ups for the next series have been posted. I also apologize for the breach of etiquette on my part that forced me to alter Adam's role.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 5:00:54 PM
Also, WTF?!?!?!?!?

You do not vote someone for an answer, then lynch him before he can answer.
My work here is, finally, done.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 5:39:05 PM
At 9/8/2014 5:00:54 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Also, WTF?!?!?!?!?

To be fair, I hadn't even posted yet when you voted for me

..does that really count..?
I was being dull and was weary that XLAV was TP lyncher on Adam, which is why I was not more immediately persistent about Adam's death
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 5:41:06 PM
I called Daltonian and no one helped me out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:03:48 PM
At 9/8/2014 5:39:05 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Also, WTF?!?!?!?!?

To be fair, I hadn't even posted yet when you voted for me

Because you were online and very intermittently posting, thus making think you were looking for claims.
Because I had town reads on three players (well, XLAV was a TP conditional read), so, it was 50% chance.

Budda, not because he voted me, but because he did not caution people about voting me and was hoping I'd die before I came back on.

XLAV, while I said I town read him, was really thinking he is TP. What spoilers could there possibly be in a town (or mafia) PM?

..does that really count..?
I was being dull and was weary that XLAV was TP lyncher on Adam, which is why I was not more immediately persistent about Adam's death
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:05:44 PM
Oh, in case people were wondering what I was doing in, I wanted to see how long it would take Dalton to respond to my hyper-aggressive posts.

Also, I thought I might be lynched overnight, but not get SEVEN votes.
I would have been confirmed town, as popular is one of the few roles that mafia is ever, since it costs town a DP.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:44:57 PM
Actually......

Unvote VTL Budda

This game is going to suck for anyway I just realized....

I am the INNOCENT. I will be confirmed DP4.....as whatever my affiliation is at the time.

So, Budda, fvck off for your making fun of me.
Why the hate DP1? Because I was close to the truth? Is that why you were fishing, to make sure I wasn't samurai?

Bullish is clearly town.
This is two roles regarding conversion, and with no TP, there is no reason why he should be mafia.

I am down for a lynch on Budda, Yama, or Mikal.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:45:24 PM
At 9/8/2014 6:44:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Actually......

Unvote VTL Budda

I am the INNOCENT. I will be confirmed DP4.....as whatever my affiliation is at the time.

Why the hate DP1? Because I was close to the truth? Is that why you were fishing, to make sure I wasn't samurai?

Bullish is clearly town.
This is two roles regarding conversion, and with no TP, there is no reason why he should be mafia.

Twice in two days, I think :/
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:46:12 PM
At 9/8/2014 6:45:24 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/8/2014 6:44:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Actually......

Unvote VTL Budda

Bullish is clearly town.

Twice in tawo days, I think :/

Lol.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:48:47 PM
At 9/8/2014 6:47:39 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/8/2014 5:41:06 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Why did you watch the bomb?
I really thought he was going to Watch Krieg, which was why I rb'd him. I wanted to role cop you to see if you were traitor or TP, and RB him at the same time. Chose the latter.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:51:03 PM

The better question is why didn't Sub out his sensor results?
He'd have had two confirmed townies, plus a dead one, and himself.
Leaving three mafia among five players.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:52:08 PM
At 9/8/2014 6:48:47 PM, Daltonian wrote:

I really thought he was going to Watch Krieg, which was why I rb'd him. I wanted to role cop you to see if you were traitor or TP, and RB him at the same time. Chose the latter.

Khaos was right, btw, you were acting scummy at DP1. I didn't notice Budda though.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 7:00:50 PM
At 9/8/2014 6:52:08 PM, XLAV wrote:

Curious as to how you would have spun my question regarding how Christina is a spoiler, also a bomb?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 7:03:12 PM
At 9/8/2014 7:00:50 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Curious as to how you would have spun my question regarding how Christina is a spoiler, also a bomb?

I never gave out a softclaim. What I meant with the "spoiler" was the theme itself. I've only watched the movie and I was about to read the books. When the PMs where out, I was forced to read the wiki to find a fake claim...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 7:05:06 PM
At 9/8/2014 7:03:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/8/2014 7:00:50 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I never gave out a softclaim. What I meant with the "spoiler" was the theme itself. I've only watched the movie and I was about to read the books. When the PMs where out, I was forced to read the wiki to find a fake claim...

Yeah, that's why I figured you were scum, but I thought you were TP survivor.
Town wouldn't be concerned with spoilers, unless it was in their PM.
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 7:57:30 PM
GG, I wasn't very active this game at all and I am sorry for that, as a few things irl had my attention, but anyway it was a good game and, again I am sorry for not being active this game.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2014 5:07:30 AM
I knew there was a good reason as to why my role stank so much.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 1:03:52 AM
Also, WTF?!?!?!?!?

Sorry about that also. I was online when it happened, if I knew you had that many votes I would have unvoted, not that it would have helped.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 1:08:50 AM
@Budda, If you're reading this:

I saw what you post after I revealed you. I thought that Khaos's FOS of you after being dead could cause town to mislynch you. I also wanted you to flip town so that you would never have to reveal your role and act as a clear leader for town.
Me revealing you was a compliment. I wanted a good player to be above suspicion and be able to obtain a leadership role. I'm just one if those weirdos that would rather confirm town than confirm a single scum player. Mafia did a hell of a job coming back after the early stumble.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 11:57:05 AM
At 9/11/2014 1:03:52 AM, Wylted wrote:
Also, WTF?!?!?!?!?

Sorry about that also. I was online when it happened, if I knew you had that many votes I would have unvoted, not that it would have helped.

First, it would have mattered, because I wouldn't have been lynched, since there were only 7, or maybe I miscounted a third time.
But, it's fine. I was fine dying so we could use lynch analysis, which showed Budda was too careless about it. XLAV, too. But, that is something he has done has town, but not for a while, so I don't know if that is a point against him or not.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 12:31:40 PM
Post-hoc justification is post-hoc. An L-2 vote is neither careless nor scummy. You mistook my vote as L-1 and are now creating justification to excuse that mistake and legitimize what was a a poorly rationaled FoS that so happened to be correct.

Dalton was a decent call, but you were quite adamant that ur role was why dalton was scummy. Either the reasoning you've since supplied is post-hoc to justify what was a random guess, OR, that reasoning was present and you chose not to share it.(which is just derp if true).
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 12:50:42 PM
At 9/11/2014 12:31:40 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Post-hoc justification is post-hoc. An L-2 vote is neither careless nor scummy. You mistook my vote as L-1 and are now creating justification to excuse that mistake and legitimize what was a a poorly rationaled FoS that so happened to be correct.

Actually, I said that your not warning of saying "no more votes until he responds" is why you were scum.
Either at L-1 or L-2, town would have been cautious.

Dalton was a decent call, but you were quite adamant that ur role was why dalton was scummy. Either the reasoning you've since supplied is post-hoc to justify what was a random guess, OR, that reasoning was present and you chose not to share it.(which is just derp if true).

As I said, I wasn't sure, but I wanted to analyze the lynch, when I wasn't lynched, not expecting to get 7 or 9 players to lynch me. He was a 50% guess, but he was posting elsewhere, and I found it odd he didn't post in game, but came in shortly after I wanted his death.

And, no, didn't explain myself because I wanted XLAV/town to figure out what I did and why. You know, teaching them.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 12:56:43 PM
Budda, this is what I said:
Massive FOS on Budda for not announcing I was at L-1 with his vote, or even placing an L-1 vote.

While I was wrong about the vote count, I was still right about the reason...not announcing I was close to a lynch.