Jump to topic:

Creepypastas Mafia Day Phase 6

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 2:52:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Died Last Day Phase- Budda- At Lavender"s Tower an errie music is played as trainers view the graves of dead Pokemon. If this song is listened to enough the player shall fall into a great depression and commit a violent suicide, thus making you the Godfather. Once per night phase you may select a player to have them commit suicide. Since no one blames the Tower for the deaths you will appear to win with the town. You win with the mafia.

Died Last Night- YYW/bsh1-Go to sleep! One night Jeff"s mother wope-up in the middle of the night having to use the restroom and saw Jeff standing there. No nose, bletched white skin, no eye lids, and no lips. His mother was in shock, "Jeff, wha"what"s going on?" Jeff smirked, "Well you see mom, I burnt off my eye lids and cut off my lips so I could always see myself smile. He then took the knife on the counter and killed his family: Cut off their lips and carved them hearts on their chest. He also fell in love with a girl named Jane. You tried to make her beautiful like you, but you boachted it. You may not harm her or even vote against your love. You are the Cop Since when you visit people are in so much fear they will tell you everything including their affilation. Once per night phase you may select a player and learn their affiliation. You win with the TOWN.
[Hidden- Since you threaten everyone at the point of their death they tell you only what they want to here and makes you believe that everyone is guilty.]
https://www.youtube.com...

Living Players
1. Daltonia
2. ESocialBookworm
3. Ford
4. XLAV
5. TNO5

With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to lynch.

This day phase is set to end in 48 hours.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 3:21:31 PM
At 9/10/2014 3:12:12 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Ok, what exactly is the functionality of a lantern?

It's a negative utility role, Like hated or miller. When I die, whether by lynch or night kill, the next dp will be completely anonymous. All votes and statements will be made in the player pms, and Lannan will post them to the dp anonymously.

I will say, in theory my death would have been more beneficial to the mafia in the early game because it would have resulted in a completely wasted dp. Now, with so few players remaining, it will be very easy for town to work around the issue of anonymity by simply including your name in each post, or it that's not allowed, some kind of code word.

I suggest we make a list of code words that are easily linked to your username, so that in the event that I am killed tonight, town can still know who is posting what tomorrow. In any event if I am killed, it may be impossible to stop Mafia from simply using someone else's code name to hide their identity, and without being able to see who is saying what, there's an excellent chance town would either mislynch or no lynch.

For this reason, I believe we are for all intents and purposes at MYLO and possibly even at LYLO.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 3:31:43 PM
Additionaly, we need full claims from everyone now.

Ford: Lantern (if I die, the next dp is anon)
ESocial: Odd day affil cop, even night char cop
Dalton: not a JOAT, keeps forgetting to submit night actions.
XLAV: ???
Tn05: vanilla

Please correct any mistakes
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 3:39:39 PM
I also urge everyone to read over dp5 again. It's only 4 pages long. Post 71 in particular stands out to me as very interesting and strange. Khaos claims mafia has a backup and thus another godfather (unproven), he claims that he redirected YYW to himself when he got guilty (unproven) and that YYW was tp (proven to be untrue from YYWs flip).

He also claims mafia only has one player remaining. While this cannot be known, I'd really like for tn05, XLAV and dalton to very explicitly claim their roles, then we lynch dalton who is in all probability the last mafia member. If that doesn't win us the game, we will either auto lose or auto win, assuming ESocial is town. Even if mafia have a godfather, her character cop will still out him as backup
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 3:45:46 PM
I could be wrong about this, but I think the fact that YYW was killed last night means khaos was telling the truth about there only being one mafia left. They probably thought YYW was actually sane, and did redirect him to himself, which means they feared being discovered by two cops and coming in third instead of second, which is why they killed YYW. That kill makes no sense if they thought he was insane, especially because everyone else also believed him to be insane.

I think the last scum is dalton. XLAV is second most likely. I have ESocial as 90% town, and tn05 is probably also town.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 4:08:46 PM
At 9/10/2014 3:21:31 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
I suggest we make a list of code words that are easily linked to your username, so that in the event that I am killed tonight, town can still know who is posting what tomorrow. In any event if I am killed, it may be impossible to stop Mafia from simply using someone else's code name to hide their identity, and without being able to see who is saying what, there's an excellent chance town would either mislynch or no lynch.

We can go by the first letter of our names
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 4:13:24 PM
At 9/10/2014 4:08:46 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 9/10/2014 3:21:31 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

We can go by the first letter of our names

Good plan
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 4:13:54 PM
At 9/10/2014 4:11:56 PM, XLAV wrote:
Any results?

What is your role? Also, you said you got a message last night. What was it?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 4:19:23 PM
At 9/10/2014 4:13:54 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
Any results?

The message I got was "HIEDED".
Am I the only one who got this?
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 4:20:23 PM
At 9/10/2014 4:19:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
Any results?

I didn't get any messages.

One more time. What is your role?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 4:26:02 PM
At 9/10/2014 4:20:23 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 9/10/2014 4:19:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
Any results?

I didn't get any messages.

One more time. What is your role?
How many mafia have we killed?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 5:25:16 PM
At 9/10/2014 3:35:03 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
Lannan you posted Buddhas flip instead of khaos. Was that a mistake?

Yes, I apologize. I've been very sick as of recent.

Khaos- But surely, all of you must know
That it is time for you to go
Oh, little children, you weren't clever
Now you shall stay with me forever
Children have begun missing as Hypno has been placing many children under his spell. He lines them up in his liar like trophies. Children grow old and die there. You also use children as if they are Pokemon, thus making you the redirector. Once per night phase you shall select one player and they shall be redirected to another player of your choice. However since your spell doesn"t work on everyone immediately you will leave a piece of your song with them imprinted on their memory. You win with the mafia.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 5:28:12 PM
Whoa. That changes everything. Pokemon theme seems really likely now... ESocial, what do you have to say for yourself?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 5:38:11 PM
At 9/10/2014 5:28:12 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
Whoa. That changes everything. Pokemon theme seems really likely now... ESocial, what do you have to say for yourself?

1. Contrary to belief, I'm not an idiot. Should I have been mafia, I would've fakeclaimed. Lannan clearly put my character in as a mislynch target.
2. I claimed cop early on, and YYW was flavoured, therefore it is quite obvious, that I must've been the town cop to get REAL results, as the other cop would've been dysfunctional.
3. I had a null-read on you for a while, but now, I'm leaning scum on you, and no, not because of OMGUS, because YOU were the one Khaos has been townreading for most of the game!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 5:39:06 PM
In the words of the great Smithers,
Analysis of the theme sometimes kills town.

Character =/= Affiliation
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 5:41:12 PM
At 9/10/2014 5:39:06 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Results? Also who do you thinkis scum and why?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 5:48:30 PM
At 9/10/2014 5:41:12 PM, XLAV wrote:

Results?
None last night.
Remember: *ODD DAY AFFIL* & *EVEN NIGHT CHARACTER COP*
I've successfully proven that I'm a character cop by stating YOUR character when yu hadn't said it yet. This PROVES I'm town because a character cop is no utility whatsoever to mafia. The only other way I could've known is if we were scumbuddies, which we can't be because 4 scum would be a bit unbalanced in this game, not so?
Moreover, I GOT THE GUILTY on Khaos which lead us to killing him!!!

Also who do you think is scum and why?
1. Daltonia- I'm about sure he's town. He's definitely not mafia. He's given good reads and been active most of the time.
2. ESocialBookworm- Town- proven role
3. Ford- TP
I got an innocent on him, which makes me think he's TP.
Khaos also townread him for most of the game.
And his claim is a bit iffy.
4. XLAV[2]- Null
You've been inactive for the majority of this game. Have you claimed yet btw?
I know I outted your character...
5. TNO5
You've been inactive for the majority of this game as well. You're also vanilla, which I guess I semi-buy... I mean, you claimed coming down to the end... but still...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 6:16:12 PM
At 9/10/2014 5:48:30 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Results?
None last night.
I've successfully proven that I'm a character cop by stating YOUR character when yu hadn't said it yet. This PROVES I'm town because a character cop is no utility whatsoever to mafia. The only other way I could've known is if we were scumbuddies, which we can't be because 4 scum would be a bit unbalanced in this game, not so?

1. Daltonia- I'm about sure he's town. He's definitely not mafia. He's given good reads and been active most of the time.
3. Ford- TP
4. XLAV[2]- Null
5. TNO5
You've been inactive for the majority of this game as well. You're also vanilla, which I guess I semi-buy... I mean, you claimed coming down to the end... but still...

No offense, but these reads are made with atrocious reasoning.
I will type a full case against dalton later tonight, but he has not been helpful at all. He has been active, true, but he claims to keep forgetting to submit actions. Does this make any sense to you?

You may be town, but are by no means confirmed. You have confirmed your character cop ability. The fact that this role would be useless to mafia is a) false and b) irrelevant. If you were scum, you could use it to gain town cred, like you're doing now. Plus if town has roles that are useless like lantern or miller or vanilla, why not mafia too? Again I am not saying you are scum. But you are definitely not confirmed.

Myself: you got innocent on me, if I'm not mistaken while mafia godfather was still alive. If you are town and unflavored, which seems likely after your result on khaos, this means I cannot be mafia. Your only evidence that I am TP is that khaos town read me? First of all if khaos thought I was TP, shouldn't he have pushed for my lynch to gain town cred and distract us from him and his buddies? I think he was hoping i would be mislynched off of YYWs guilty result, and then he would look like he was trying to stop town from making a mistake. I assure you I am not TP, and in any event if there is a TP it's probably a joint win survivor at this point.

XLAV hasn't claimed his character and I suspect he is that TP survivor, if not scum. Note that when asked to reveal his role, he wanted to know how many scum we have killed.

Tn05 is basically the only thing I agree with you on. I mostly buy his vanilla town claim
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 6:32:31 PM
At 9/10/2014 5:48:30 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Results?
None last night.

3. Ford- TP
4. XLAV[2]- Null
5. TNO5
So, only Ford is your scum? Why is he TP?
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 6:35:52 PM
At 9/10/2014 6:16:12 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
I'm a drunk (roleblocker) and I claimed this ages ago.

I waived again, I'll be honest.

Riddle me this, why, if there is no watcher/tracker in the game, would I lie about my night actions? Would it not seem more townish to lie about having done it?

I could lie right now and say I visited you.

I actually did forget about them because I'm in school and when I do come on my focus admittedly is on other things.

For one, if mafia understood your role, you probably should have been long since dead.
Secondly, me forfeiting night actions is not indicative of scumminess
Third, "I town read him because he claimed vanilla" can not even be called a read because it makes little to no sense
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 6:37:32 PM
I also don't trust annie yet either, btw.

I have not forgotten Endark's result from the other DP
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 7:21:51 PM
At 9/10/2014 6:35:52 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 9/10/2014 6:16:12 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
I'm a drunk (roleblocker) and I claimed this ages ago.

This is true, I remember now.

I waived again, I'll be honest.

Riddle me this, why, if there is no watcher/tracker in the game, would I lie about my night actions? Would it not seem more townish to lie about having done it?

I could lie right now and say I visited you.

That wouldnt make sense. Why would you visit me? My role is not active and thus probably cannot even be blocked.

I actually did forget about them because I'm in school and when I do come on my focus admittedly is on other things.

For one, if mafia understood your role, you probably should have been long since dead.

Agreed. In fact if we mislynch today and I am killed tonight, town will have a really hard time lynching correctly during the anonymous dp that will follow.

Secondly, me forfeiting night actions is not indicative of scumminess

How else do you explain that you have been active in most of the DPs, yet you forget to submit night actions?

Third, "I town read him because he claimed vanilla" can not even be called a read because it makes little to no sense

It's not that I town read him because he claime vanilla, but that his claim is way less scummy than yours for example. Plus reading dp5 you look really scummy in retrospect
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 7:23:42 PM
At 9/10/2014 6:37:32 PM, Daltonian wrote:
I also don't trust annie yet either, btw.

I have not forgotten Endark's result from the other DP

Dude, khaos was a redirector. It's easily possible that he redirected endark to someone who actually did visit khaos, like another mafia member. This would make ESocial town
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 7:40:42 PM
At 9/10/2014 7:25:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Mwahahahaha!!!!
Dance, dance, dance my pretties!
Dance for my entertainment!!!

Dammit khaos, you're always making me paranoid, even after you're dead
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 8:40:01 PM
At 9/10/2014 7:25:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Mwahahahaha!!!!
Dance, dance, dance my pretties!
Oh, I am, on your f*cking grave. YOU KILLED MY ENNIE!!! TWICE YOU BASTARD!!!!
Dance for my entertainment!!!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 9:46:33 PM
Going to bed. Won't be on till tomorrow night because of school;
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY