Jump to topic:

Creepypasta Mafia Endgame

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:26:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
TOWN WINS!- Wylted, Debatablity/Endarken(2), Danielle/XLAV(2), FourTrouble/Endarken(1), YYW/Bsh1, ford, Danielle/XLAV(2), 9spaceking/TNO5, Starktek/Yraelz

9spaceking/TNO5-Don"t watch it! You are none other than Spongebob Squarepants. In the episode Bootleg, you are scene, but then colors flash and you hear the screams of children. When the screne comes back to you you"re eyes are blood shot, you have no mouth, and if people stare at you long enough people think that you blink. In viewing your episode many people disappeared and several turned up dead. Nickalodeon never released another viewing of the Episode and they all deny the episode being every made. Since your effects are never really known you are the vanillia. You win with the TOWN.

Starktek/Yraelz- Slenderman, Slenderman, all the children try to run. Slenderman, Slenderman, to him it"s part of the fun. Slenderman is a historical figure who wears a tux, does not have a face, and loves children. They say if you look at him you"ll die. You are the most widely known Creepypasta, thus making you the Popular townie. It takes one more vote to lynch you. You win with the TOWN.
You most Certainly will die, You most Certainly will die, You most Certainly will die

Danielle/XLAV(2)- You shouldn"t have done that! BEN is a child who died in an accident and now haunts the Zelda game. Statues fallow you and the music is played satanicly backwards. Playing the game makes people depressed to the point of committing suicide, thus making you the supersaint. The person who lynches you has no choice to play the game and will kill themselves. You win

Ford- Do not read aloud! Tomino"s Hell is a satanic poem about a child who is tortured by his family in Hell. When you die your poem shall be read aloud to the town. You are the Lantern, if you die reguardless of Night kill or lynch, no one shall be able to see who posts or votes next day phase. (Mod will post votes and people"s posts that player posts in their PM) You win with the TOWN

YYW/BSH1- Go to sleep! One night Jeff"s mother wope-up in the middle of the night having to use the restroom and saw Jeff standing there. No nose, bletched white skin, no eye lids, and no lips. His mother was in shock, "Jeff, wha"what"s going on?" Jeff smirked, "Well you see mom, I burnt off my eye lids and cut off my lips so I could always see myself smile. He then took the knife on the counter and killed his family: Cut off their lips and carved them hearts on their chest. He also fell in love with a girl named Jane. You tried to make her beautiful like you, but you boachted it. You may not harm her or even vote against your love. You are the Cop Since when you visit people are in so much fear they will tell you everything including their affilation. Once per night phase you may select a player and learn their affiliation. You win with the TOWN.

FourTrouble/Endarken-Do you have any last words? RainbowDash is the owner of Cloudsville Rainbow factory. There she keeps her slaves and works them to the grindstone. If they attempt to escape, RainbowDash drains the color out of them for the Rainbow machine. Thus you are the jailkeeper, once per night phase you may protect a user of your choice, but in turn they are role blocked for that night phase. You win with the TOWN.

Wylted- You know they always say life is like a Party. All Pinkie Pie wanted was to be friends for life"or at least until they die. Pinkie Pie has been drugging Equestrian Ponies and carving them up like Pumpkins. The most famous pony you"ve killed and skinned is RainbowDash. Equestria has fallen silent to your cupcakes, thus making you the Silencer. Once per night phase you may select another player and they will be unable to post in the fallowing DP. They may vote, but only in their PMs. You win with the TOWN.

Debatability- I am God! Sonic.EXE has black eyes with red puples as his eyes are bleeding. He sets out to to take your soul straight to Hell and leaving his victum"s bodies looking just like him. In the level Hide and Seek you may attempt to find Sonic.EXE and get him, but it is impossible. He will find and get you. You"re the tracker, once per night phase you may select another player and learn who they visited that night phase. You win with the TOWN.

2nd Place MAFIA- Buddamoose, Khaos_Mage, ESocialBookworm

Budda- At Lavender"s Tower an errie music is played as trainers view the graves of dead Pokemon. If this song is listened to enough the player shall fall into a great depression and commit a violent suicide, thus making you the Godfather. Once per night phase you may select a player to have them commit suicide. Since no one blames the Tower for the deaths you will appear to win with the town. You win with the mafia.

Khaos- But surely, all of you must know
That it is time for you to go
Oh, little children, you weren't clever
Now you shall stay with me forever
Children have begun missing as Hypno has been placing many children under his spell. He lines them up in his liar like trophies. Children grow old and die there. You also use children as if they are Pokemon, thus making you the redirector. Once per night phase you shall select one player and they shall be redirected to another player of your choice. However since your spell doesn"t work on everyone immediately you will leave a piece of your song with them imprinted on their memory. You win with the mafia.

EsocialBookworm- HURRY, Do you think the Unowns are trying to tell us something? In Lost Silver the Unowns would try to warn people as they entered the tunnel. You"ve been HEIDED! Since you observe characters and try to warn them you are the character cop. One per night phase you may select a player and learn who their character is. You win with the MAFIA

3rd Place- XLAV (1)

XLAV (1)- I am Jane Everlasting and I will hunt down Jeff to the ends of the Earth. You were just a normal girl living an average everyday life, that was until Jeff moved close by. He only wanted to make you pretty, but botched it. He dumped bletched all over you and burned you. Now your skin is brown and leathery and you have no hair. He did you the favor of giving you a mask and a knife. Your family is dead, because of your vengefulness against Jeff you are the JOAT and may select to use against a player of choice once per night phase.
X1 Vig.
X1 Cop
X1 Doc.
You will win with the town as long as Jeff is dead.

Congrats to TNO5 for being the only player left alive in the game.
Mafia MVP: ESocial

MVP of the game: XLAV(2)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:27:49 PM
Well... we got 2nd...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:29:28 PM
*facepalm*

I should've known...
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:33:03 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:29:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*facepalm*

I should've known...

I vouched for you.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:35:19 PM
I should have fought and bussed ESocial DP5, to be honest....I think I was more town read at the time. But, I thought ford would have been lynched DP6. Oh well.

Lannan, this was by far your best balanced game yet, but, mafia was a bit underpowered.
Esocial's cop should have been something useful, and the godfather makes little sense, when there is only a 1x cop.
My work here is, finally, done.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:36:10 PM
I've learned one thing, from all these games. You're all liars!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:36:38 PM
ESocial first mafia game notes

Firstly, thank you to all of the players whom took part in this game, and lannan, for modding. You were all in my first ever mafia game as MAFIA!

My first experience as mafia:

Feelings:
Mafia is horrible to play on the forums. It"s too long, and I"m halfway dying every DP whenever someone scumreads me. It"s thrilling and fun, but oh geez, not good for my heart.

How I thought I played:
My confidence was boosted a little when some of the players townread me, but tbh/f, I SUCK at mafia. I slipped a good bit. My reads at the beginning sucked as well. My bus was, as Dalt said, unnatural. I should"ve known not to claim my real character, given that I WAS a character cop.
I also should"ve not hammered XLAV, knowing he hadn"t claimed. >.< Ugh.

How I thought my scumbuddies played:
Budda messed up when he decided to go after FT. Also, geez man" He"s mean sometimes. But cool nonetheless. He helped me come up with my fake claim, PM paraphrasement, but gosh, he yelled at me a good bit DP1.

Khaos, oh Khaos" -_- Do NOT jump to the defense on your scumbuddies ON THE FORUMS. PLEASE. It was quite obvious you were scum DP2 when you jumped to Budda"s defense when we were almost all sure that he was scum and bussing him. Also, when you jumped to MY defense, even after I asked you not to in the PM.

Khaos was a great scumbuddy. He gave me advice in the PM when I needed it, and good advice too. <3 Best scumbuddy ever

How I thought town played:
I"m typing this up as the game continues so I don"t know who has won just yet.

1.XLAV- We noticed you have a meta for whenever you have a power role, investigative to be specific. You start playing VERY aggressively. So we killed you off.
2.YYW/bsh1- You act so scummy when you"re playing, yet people just townread you sort of. [@YYW, I"m deeply offended that you think I"d lurk as mafia because I can"t lie. And I"m pleased to have had tricked you for part of the game. :P]
3.FT/Endark[1]- We used your role against you. :p Mwahaha. [@Endark[1], It was Khaos that killed you.]
4.Wylted- If you were more active, you"d have probably not been lynched. [How"s that for lying?! BOOYAH!!!]
5.StarkTek (TheDebateKid)/ Yraelz- The latter didn"t even get to play. Sowwie. Khaos killed you! The game would"ve been better for town had the former had been more active.
6.Ford- Your role was scummy and you weren"t active for a good portion of the game. But you are a great reader IMHO.
7.TNO5- There wasn"t really much to incriminate you about, besides your inactivity.
8.Dani/XLAV[2]- You did a great job not claiming. Perfect play. Great job. *nods*

IMHO,
MVP for town:
Dalt & Endark[2]

Dalt pinpointed the scumteam DP1.
Endark pinpointed the scumteam when he returned, which sorry bae <3, made me have to NK you. KHAOS MADE ME!!!

Ford would also be here, but he was somewhat inactive, which led us to leaving him as a possible mislynch. In the DP5, Ford successfully guessed EVERY SINGLE THING RIGHT.
>> How I claimed a Pokemon character
>> How I faked the affil cop
>> How I behaved
>> How I both affil & char cop"d Liz/Endark[2]

MVP for scum:
Khaos:
Noble sacrifice <3 & offered great advice even when he was dead

Notes on the mod:
I don"t know what to think about scum being tracked to one another because they"re in the same PM. I think it"s bogus. But whatever"
PLEASE end the DP on time. Don"t give out extensions unless you"ve asked all parties if it"s okay. A TWENTY FOUR HOUR extension was downright unreasonable IMHO.
Also, I"m pretty sure some of those DPs were longer than 48 hours. Please stick to a specific time.

I don"t understand the utility of character cop to mafia" at all" unless there"s TP.

---
@The mod,

Thanks for a fantastic, fun game! T"was amazing!!! :D
P.S. I"m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for yelling at you in the scum PM the day they almost lynched me.

---

I'm never playing as mafia again on the forums. It moves WAAYYYY to slow for my liking.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:38:35 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:29:49 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Well, GG.

Good job to esocial for surviving so long.

I still don't know how I did. LOL.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:39:11 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:33:03 PM, Wylted wrote:
*facepalm*

I should've known...

I vouched for you.

Tehehe. Sowwie <3

How's that for a 'bad liar?' :PPPP
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:39:33 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:36:38 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ESocial first mafia game notes

Firstly, thank you to all of the players whom took part in this game, and lannan, for modding. You were all in my first ever mafia game as MAFIA!

My first experience as mafia:

Feelings:
Mafia is horrible to play on the forums. It"s too long, and I"m halfway dying every DP whenever someone scumreads me. It"s thrilling and fun, but oh geez, not good for my heart.

How I thought I played:
My confidence was boosted a little when some of the players townread me, but tbh/f, I SUCK at mafia. I slipped a good bit. My reads at the beginning sucked as well. My bus was, as Dalt said, unnatural. I should"ve known not to claim my real character, given that I WAS a character cop.
I also should"ve not hammered XLAV, knowing he hadn"t claimed. >.< Ugh.

How I thought my scumbuddies played:
Budda messed up when he decided to go after FT. Also, geez man" He"s mean sometimes. But cool nonetheless. He helped me come up with my fake claim, PM paraphrasement, but gosh, he yelled at me a good bit DP1.

Khaos, oh Khaos" -_- Do NOT jump to the defense on your scumbuddies ON THE FORUMS. PLEASE. It was quite obvious you were scum DP2 when you jumped to Budda"s defense when we were almost all sure that he was scum and bussing him. Also, when you jumped to MY defense, even after I asked you not to in the PM.

Khaos was a great scumbuddy. He gave me advice in the PM when I needed it, and good advice too. <3 Best scumbuddy ever

How I thought town played:
I"m typing this up as the game continues so I don"t know who has won just yet.

1.XLAV- We noticed you have a meta for whenever you have a power role, investigative to be specific. You start playing VERY aggressively. So we killed you off.
2.YYW/bsh1- You act so scummy when you"re playing, yet people just townread you sort of. [@YYW, I"m deeply offended that you think I"d lurk as mafia because I can"t lie. And I"m pleased to have had tricked you for part of the game. :P]
3.FT/Endark[1]- We used your role against you. :p Mwahaha. [@Endark[1], It was Khaos that killed you.]
4.Wylted- If you were more active, you"d have probably not been lynched. [How"s that for lying?! BOOYAH!!!]

Actually I wasn't lynched until I became active. Had I stayed inactive, I likely would have survived.
5.StarkTek (TheDebateKid)/ Yraelz- The latter didn"t even get to play. Sowwie. Khaos killed you! The game would"ve been better for town had the former had been more active.
6.Ford- Your role was scummy and you weren"t active for a good portion of the game. But you are a great reader IMHO.
7.TNO5- There wasn"t really much to incriminate you about, besides your inactivity.
8.Dani/XLAV[2]- You did a great job not claiming. Perfect play. Great job. *nods*

IMHO,
MVP for town:
Dalt & Endark[2]

Dalt pinpointed the scumteam DP1.
Endark pinpointed the scumteam when he returned, which sorry bae <3, made me have to NK you. KHAOS MADE ME!!!

Ford would also be here, but he was somewhat inactive, which led us to leaving him as a possible mislynch. In the DP5, Ford successfully guessed EVERY SINGLE THING RIGHT.
>> How I claimed a Pokemon character
>> How I faked the affil cop
>> How I behaved
>> How I both affil & char cop"d Liz/Endark[2]

MVP for scum:
Khaos:
Noble sacrifice <3 & offered great advice even when he was dead

Notes on the mod:
I don"t know what to think about scum being tracked to one another because they"re in the same PM. I think it"s bogus. But whatever"
PLEASE end the DP on time. Don"t give out extensions unless you"ve asked all parties if it"s okay. A TWENTY FOUR HOUR extension was downright unreasonable IMHO.
Also, I"m pretty sure some of those DPs were longer than 48 hours. Please stick to a specific time.

I don"t understand the utility of character cop to mafia" at all" unless there"s TP.

---
@The mod,

Thanks for a fantastic, fun game! T"was amazing!!! :D
P.S. I"m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for yelling at you in the scum PM the day they almost lynched me.

---

I'm never playing as mafia again on the forums. It moves WAAYYYY to slow for my liking.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:40:33 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:33:48 PM, YYW wrote:
Good game, guys.

Tehehe.

You thought I'd lurk as town. xD :ppp
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:41:09 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:39:11 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*facepalm*

I should've known...

I vouched for you.

Tehehe. Sowwie <3

I pretty much died to save you. Everybody scum read you and then started changing their votes to me, when I took a hard stand to defend you.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:41:41 PM
Esocial, my defense of Budda was natural, given my scum read on ER.

Lannan, yeah, on DDO, it is not customary that mafia "visit" each other. If that is the case, you should warn them.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:41:48 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:41:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/16/2014 8:39:11 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*facepalm*

I should've known...

I vouched for you.

Tehehe. Sowwie <3

I pretty much died to save you. Everybody scum read you and then started changing their votes to me, when I took a hard stand to defend you.

Heh. I know. xD

On the bright side, you won? xD
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:42:46 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:41:41 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Esocial, my defense of Budda was natural, given my scum read on ER.
Dude. You were the ONLY one who townread Budda...

Lannan, yeah, on DDO, it is not customary that mafia "visit" each other. If that is the case, you should warn them.
^^^ THIS ^^^
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:43:14 PM
On another note, why am I always scum read? (I blew myself up here).
TUF, and YYW
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:43:57 PM
@Endark,

I love you soooooooooooo much!!!

I'm so sorry for killing you!!!

Right after we were reunited!!!

But it had to be done!!!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:44:03 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:43:14 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Do you have any idea how pissed I was that you did that?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:44:34 PM

LOL

I hate post restrictions.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:44:49 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:44:03 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

The post limit thing?
TUF, and YYW
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:45:31 PM

y?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:46:08 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:45:17 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
WHOSE READS FVCKING SUCK, XLAV?!?!?!

nac.

I'm so sorry honey. *puppy dog eyes*

*tries to kiss you on the cheek*
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:48:37 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:46:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

nac.

The fact that you actually had a redirector made me lessen suspicion on you. It made sense that FT/Endark 1 had been redirected to YYW. BTW, we jailed you N2, so you shouldn't have been able to cop anyone, but I couldn't use that result as my new self, and a redirector made it null anyway. So I had two damning results on you but I couldn't trust them with a redirector.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:49:33 PM
Also, I should not have played in this game, as I knew about the Lantern role.
Further, I did not want to play this game give the theme. And I especially didn't want to be mafia.

I did not read most of the game, so I could have been more help than I was.
But, wholly crap, this game was inactive. There were only 13 players, and it lasted 8DPs.

Also, Lannan, again, with 13 players, and only 3 mafia, and no real TP, we needed more powerful roles. We needed 4 mislynches to win the game, and town had two killing role traps.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:50:38 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:44:49 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

The post limit thing?

Yeah.
I knew you claimed PGO, and I was banking on it.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:50:41 PM
At 9/16/2014 8:48:37 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 9/16/2014 8:46:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

nac.

The fact that you actually had a redirector made me lessen suspicion on you. It made sense that FT/Endark 1 had been redirected to YYW. BTW, we jailed you N2, so you shouldn't have been able to cop anyone, but I couldn't use that result as my new self, and a redirector made it null anyway.
Tehehe I had a feeling. We redirected you to YYW. LOL.
So I had two damning results on you but I couldn't trust them with a redirector.
XD

You did well. You and Dalt both pinpointed the entire scumteam.

Kudos to you both.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY