Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 30.1: DP3

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 12:17:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Lannan - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select a player and learn their role, but not their affiliation. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT


Budda - You are the SIDEKICK. Each night you can select another player; any nonlethal actions aimed at them will be redirected to you. It's like BODYGUARD, but for nonlethal actions. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Khaos
Zaradi
Yama
Lannan
Budda

LIVING PLAYERS

Rev
Dalt
Krieg

With three players left, it takes 2 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59pm, DDO time, on 9/18/14.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 10:40:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You're kidding, right Krieg? You SERIOUSLY didn't kill one of the confirmed townies? If you killed Dalton, at least I'd still have some suspicion on Budda, or vice versa with me and Dalton. GG, and thanks for the first game everyone! :D
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 10:40:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 10:40:10 AM, RevL8ion wrote:
You're kidding, right Krieg? You SERIOUSLY didn't kill one of the confirmed townies? If you killed Dalton, at least I'd still have some suspicion on Budda, or vice versa with me and Dalton. GG, and thanks for the first game everyone! :D

>.> Almost forgot.

VTL Krieg
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 12:55:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 10:58:56 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/17/2014 10:56:34 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
LOL, WTF mafia?!?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 1:05:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
seriously though, WHY?

Why in all hell would I be killed? Dalton couldn't of faked being pacifist. Unless my eyes decieved me and he didn't bold his self-vote at L-1, or he never placed a vote a L-1. Then he was confirmed pacifist, and thus town.

Rv8 was confirmed vig via the double death N1, thus town.

I mean... were y'all just pissed that you couldn't lynch me D2? Was that why you NK'd me?

What is even more baffling is that you chose to kill Yama and Zaradi N1 as well. Why not leave one of them alive? Like, I can see that you wanted to make me look super scummy via the deaths, but that still requires you pushing me to be lynched. Which neither of you(Lannan and Krieg) actually did. Y'all just lurked...

I mean it was a virtual guarantee I was gonna push Krieg and the one remainder as scum. Thus it would've just been a matter of swaying me to vote Zaradi or Yama, instead of Krieg. But killing both Zaradi and Yama made it obvious I misread Lannan, as him and Krieg were the only two possible scum.

and of course when its a choice between lynching me, and someone else, like 99% of the time that other person is getting lynched. As scum, you don't force straight up decisions with me, as town you better hope I dont decide to force a straight up decision with you. Cause in either event chances are you're coming out lynched.

Not to sound egotistical, but its the truth lol. Initial pushes for my lynch have a seriously small success rate. It usually takes about 2-3 DP's of constant effort to lynch me lol.

In OITNB, I was only lynched cause I pushed that sh!t myself as town, else it would've ended up a no lynch.

In CreepyPasta I was outright scummy as sh!t, and it still took 2 DP's of non<x>stop tunneling to lynch me lol

In Themeless, even when I was the one CC'd, I still wasn't lynched.

and i could go on and on and on with examples from games. But suffice to say, jeebus mafia, y'all screwed urselves lol
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 2:23:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 9:40:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Krieg (2/2)- Daltonian, Rev8

Krieg was lynched. End game will be up later
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 5:34:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So"when"s the second game coming up? :3
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 5:34:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 5:34:26 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
So"when"s the second game coming up? :3

*When's
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 5:36:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 5:34:59 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:34:26 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
So"when"s the second game coming up? :3

*When's

An endgame will be posted soon, where we can talk about things about the game.
After that, the new PMs will be sent.....or rather, if you are still town, you will use the same PM, and if you are mafia, you'll use a new one.
My work here is, finally, done.
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 6:00:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 5:36:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:34:59 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:34:26 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
So"when"s the second game coming up? :3

*When's

An endgame will be posted soon, where we can talk about things about the game.
After that, the new PMs will be sent.....or rather, if you are still town, you will use the same PM, and if you are mafia, you'll use a new one.

Okay. I probably got the Derpiest Mafia Player award, but Yama probably beat me for that one. :P
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 6:16:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 6:00:34 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:36:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:34:59 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:34:26 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
So"when"s the second game coming up? :3

*When's

An endgame will be posted soon, where we can talk about things about the game.
After that, the new PMs will be sent.....or rather, if you are still town, you will use the same PM, and if you are mafia, you'll use a new one.

Okay. I probably got the Derpiest Mafia Player award, but Yama probably beat me for that one. :P
Nope.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 6:17:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 6:16:07 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/17/2014 6:00:34 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:36:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:34:59 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:34:26 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
So"when"s the second game coming up? :3

*When's

An endgame will be posted soon, where we can talk about things about the game.
After that, the new PMs will be sent.....or rather, if you are still town, you will use the same PM, and if you are mafia, you'll use a new one.

Okay. I probably got the Derpiest Mafia Player award, but Yama probably beat me for that one. :P
Nope.
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 6:24:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 6:17:02 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 6:16:07 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/17/2014 6:00:34 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:36:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:34:59 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:34:26 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
So"when"s the second game coming up? :3

*When's

An endgame will be posted soon, where we can talk about things about the game.
After that, the new PMs will be sent.....or rather, if you are still town, you will use the same PM, and if you are mafia, you'll use a new one.

Okay. I probably got the Derpiest Mafia Player award, but Yama probably beat me for that one. :P
Nope.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 7:45:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 6:24:23 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/17/2014 6:17:02 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 6:16:07 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/17/2014 6:00:34 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:36:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:34:59 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 5:34:26 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
So"when"s the second game coming up? :3

*When's

An endgame will be posted soon, where we can talk about things about the game.
After that, the new PMs will be sent.....or rather, if you are still town, you will use the same PM, and if you are mafia, you'll use a new one.

Okay. I probably got the Derpiest Mafia Player award, but Yama probably beat me for that one. :P
Nope.

Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:30:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 2:23:07 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/17/2014 9:40:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Krieg (2/2)- Daltonian, Rev8

Krieg was lynched. End game will be up later

Do you want to post it, or should I?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:31:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 8:30:15 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 2:23:07 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/17/2014 9:40:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Krieg (2/2)- Daltonian, Rev8

Krieg was lynched. End game will be up later

Do you want to post it, or should I?

You better. I'm at work right now.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:32:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 8:31:18 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/17/2014 8:30:15 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 2:23:07 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/17/2014 9:40:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Krieg (2/2)- Daltonian, Rev8

Krieg was lynched. End game will be up later

Do you want to post it, or should I?

You better. I'm at work right now.

Okie dokie.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:44:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 1:05:37 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
seriously though, WHY?

Why in all hell would I be killed? Dalton couldn't of faked being pacifist. Unless my eyes decieved me and he didn't bold his self-vote at L-1, or he never placed a vote a L-1. Then he was confirmed pacifist, and thus town.

Rv8 was confirmed vig via the double death N1, thus town.

I mean... were y'all just pissed that you couldn't lynch me D2? Was that why you NK'd me?

What is even more baffling is that you chose to kill Yama and Zaradi N1 as well. Why not leave one of them alive? Like, I can see that you wanted to make me look super scummy via the deaths, but that still requires you pushing me to be lynched. Which neither of you(Lannan and Krieg) actually did. Y'all just lurked...

I mean it was a virtual guarantee I was gonna push Krieg and the one remainder as scum. Thus it would've just been a matter of swaying me to vote Zaradi or Yama, instead of Krieg. But killing both Zaradi and Yama made it obvious I misread Lannan, as him and Krieg were the only two possible scum.

and of course when its a choice between lynching me, and someone else, like 99% of the time that other person is getting lynched. As scum, you don't force straight up decisions with me, as town you better hope I dont decide to force a straight up decision with you. Cause in either event chances are you're coming out lynched.

Not to sound egotistical, but its the truth lol. Initial pushes for my lynch have a seriously small success rate. It usually takes about 2-3 DP's of constant effort to lynch me lol.

In OITNB, I was only lynched cause I pushed that sh!t myself as town, else it would've ended up a no lynch.

In CreepyPasta I was outright scummy as sh!t, and it still took 2 DP's of non<x>stop tunneling to lynch me lol

Not for a lack of effort on my part though <3

In Themeless, even when I was the one CC'd, I still wasn't lynched.

and i could go on and on and on with examples from games. But suffice to say, jeebus mafia, y'all screwed urselves lol
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:00:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/17/2014 8:44:50 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Not for a lack of effort on my part though <3

"Two DP's worth of tunneling" effort. I felt so speshul ;)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion