Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:38:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Town wins!!

TOWN

Khaos - You are the TRACKER. Ka-pow!

Zaradi - You are the ROLEBLOCKER. Each night you can select a player and prevent them from using their action. You win with the town.

Yama - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select another player. You will learn their role not their affiliation. You win with the town.

Budda - You are the SIDEKICK. Each night you can select another player; any nonlethal actions aimed at them will be redirected to you. It's like BODYGUARD, but for nonlethal actions. You win with the town.

Dalt - You are the PACIFIST. You cannot hammer people. You win with the town.

Rev - You are the VIGILANTE. Each night you may select a player and kill them. You win with the town.

MAFIA

Krieg - You are the REDIRECTOR. Each night you may choose a player and redirect their action to another player of your choice.

Lannan - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select a player and learn their role, but not their affiliation.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

Rev - Vig Krief
Yama - Rlcp. Budda
Budda - Sdk. Rev
Zaradi - Rlbk. Budda
Lannan - Rlcp. Rev
Krieg - Rdct. Rev to Yama
Krieg - NK Zaradi

NP2

Budda - Sdk. Krieg
Krieg - Rdct. Rev to Rev
Krieg - NK Budda

MOD COMMENTS

Mafia ought not to have NK'd Budda...but nonetheless, they made effective use of their redirecting abilities NP1. Good game.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:40:52 PM
Lessons:
1. Townies can disagree vehemently.
2. Mafia need to select their NKs wisely. Budda is a good player, this is true, but mafia need to keep mislynches on the table, and no one is going to lynch two confirmed town players.
My work here is, finally, done.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:55:47 PM
I still just cant fathom why mafia would kill Zaradi and Yama, obviously in an attempts to make me look scummy, and not really push my lynch?

Like, if you werent gonna push it, leave Zaradi or Yama alive and have me do the leg work for you in leading a lynch on one of them.

The NP2 kill was just... i just dont wanna process that. Lets just say it didnt happen, and forget that it ever did.

Overall though, I was pleased with Rv8's performance. He has some great potential in this game.

I'm thoroughly displeased with my performance. My strategy was part sound, part unsound, and my behavioral reads were lackluster.

A 66% town read percentage(2/3 correct) is woefully lower than my average(80-90%).

My scum reads were terrible too, as shortly before DP1 ended I was of the mind that Khaos and Krieg were scum(50%). Definitely not one of my best games -_-
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:01:39 PM
-_______________________________________________________-
Remind me why dafuq Lannan rolecopped me when I deliberately said I was vig?
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:04:56 PM
And dangit Zaradi!!! Krieg woulda died N1 had you not roleblocked me -_-.

Although i understand you doin that to confirm yourself to me thus being confirmed as town, to me. Either that or you thought i was scum, and in that case... tit for tat i suppose lol
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:16:45 PM
At 9/17/2014 8:55:47 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
I still just cant fathom why mafia would kill Zaradi and Yama, obviously in an attempts to make me look scummy, and not really push my lynch?

Like, if you werent gonna push it, leave Zaradi or Yama alive and have me do the leg work for you in leading a lynch on one of them.

If they kept Yama alive, Yama probably would've copped Krieg because he would be the center of attention due to his survival. If they kept Zaradi alive, Zaradi would have done the same and roleblocked Krieg, which prevented him from redirecting in case of one of us used our roles on him in NP2. In terms of roles, Yama and Zaradi were the most dangerous, while Khaos was mislynched anyway in DP1.
The NP2 kill was just... i just dont wanna process that. Lets just say it didnt happen, and forget that it ever did.

Perhaps Krieg had something against you for being a fan of American Football along with Yama.

Overall though, I was pleased with Rv8's performance. He has some great potential in this game.

XD I was just being derpy for the first half of the game, and was a lost little sheep in the second. What Mafia should have done is NK me, because Dalton had an FOS that Budda was scum, and Krieg tried his best to look innocent, so there was a chance that scum could have won.

I'm thoroughly displeased with my performance. My strategy was part sound, part unsound, and my behavioral reads were lackluster.

It was risky, that's for sure, and it could have failed had Krieg not claimed Bulletproof, which lead me to shooting him and him redirecting it, which heavily narrowed down the scum pool list. Remind me to analyze role claims more thoroughly; one of the things the strategy for Town's victory depends on the fake claims of Mafia, and how we can use them to our advantage. Not a good move on my part to go aggro on Yama and not look at Lannan or Krieg.

A 66% town read percentage(2/3 correct) is woefully lower than my average(80-90%).

Well, Lannan and Krieg were being inactive in the beginning of the game, so I couldn't really draw much conclusions from the first day. Still, it was worth it. The LYLO strategy was risky, but due to the triple Town death in NP1, percentages didn't really matter in DP2.

My scum reads were terrible too, as shortly before DP1 ended I was of the mind that Khaos and Krieg were scum(50%). Definitely not one of my best games -_-

I regret mislynching Khaos, but even if we VTNL'ed, we'd still suspect him next game, unless he was killed in NP1, which would leave either Zaradi or Yama in DP2, who we'd heavily suspect. The percentages were lower than I was hoping for, and Town slipped up a lot in DP1, but the risk was worth it since there was a smaller pool in the game.

-.- I knew it. Krieg was the redirector. I called that in DP2. Not that it really matters anyway, since I didn't shoot in NP2, but I'm still somewhat proud of actually guessing something right (lol).

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:17:58 PM
At 9/17/2014 8:38:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Budda - Sdk. Krieg
Krieg - Rdct. Rev to Rev
Krieg - NK Budda

...I don't even...V____________V

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:19:20 PM
Also, game two will either be up tonight by midnight EST or tomorrow by 8:00pm EST.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:23:25 PM
At 9/17/2014 9:04:56 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Although i understand you doin that to confirm yourself to me thus being confirmed as town, to me. Either that or you thought i was scum, and in that case... tit for tat i suppose lol

I can't really blame Zaradi for his roleblock on Budda. He couldn't really roleblock me, Dalton, or Krieg (Dalton because he does nothing and the plan between me and Krieg in DP1), so he had to choose between Yama, Khaos, Budda, or Lannan. Lannan's fake claim of Priest was a lot more subtle than Krieg's claim of Bulletproof, which was believable. Yama and Khaos' roles were important to Town (rolecop and tracker, although Khaos, why didn't you full claim before getting lynched T_____T), while Budda's was the least important role that targeted a player. In short, Budda was the least effective role that targeted one person, so it was the safest way for Zaradi to prove that he was Town.

Lannan and Krieg slipped up a lot, though, in DP2 and NP2 respectively. I have no idea what was going on in their PM. >.> Town cornered Mafia when Krieg claimed Bulletproof. He seriously shouldn't have done that.

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:24:16 PM
At 9/17/2014 9:01:39 PM, RevL8ion wrote:

Yes, Lannan, you should have stayed put, but then again, it didn't matter, since everyone had claimed.
I suppose to see if he was redirected to Budda.
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:25:45 PM
At 9/17/2014 8:40:52 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Lessons:
1. Townies can disagree vehemently.
2. Mafia need to select their NKs wisely. Budda is a good player, this is true, but mafia need to keep mislynches on the table, and no one is going to lynch two confirmed town players.

1 is obvious, and 2 is just derp. i don't even know what to think of Budda's NK. Note to self, though: next game, I'm going to trust everyone until it comes down to claiming. If Mafia makes one slip in fake claiming, then they're screwed. It was apparent in this game, that's for sure.

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:26:53 PM
At 9/17/2014 9:24:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Yes, Lannan, you should have stayed put, but then again, it didn't matter, since everyone had claimed.

Seems legit. You didn't full claim in DP1 though, did you Khaos?

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:29:22 PM
At 9/17/2014 9:26:53 PM, RevL8ion wrote:

Nope, and I wasn't going to.
I was trying to say I'd visit Lannan to confirm him (as he would have role copped me), but really I was going to target you, to confirm Budda.
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:31:47 PM
At 9/17/2014 9:29:22 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I was trying to say I'd visit Lannan to confirm him (as he would have role copped me), but really I was going to target you, to confirm Budda.

Oh. That suspicious of Budda, huh? :P

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:32:06 PM
At 9/17/2014 9:23:25 PM, RevL8ion wrote:

I can't really blame Zaradi for his roleblock on Budda. He couldn't really roleblock me, Dalton, or Krieg (Dalton because he does nothing and the plan between me and Krieg in DP1), so he had to choose between Yama, Khaos, Budda, or Lannan. Lannan's fake claim of Priest was a lot more subtle than Krieg's claim of Bulletproof, which was believable. Yama and Khaos' roles were important to Town (rolecop and tracker, although Khaos, why didn't you full claim before getting lynched T_____T), while Budda's was the least important role that targeted a player. In short, Budda was the least effective role that targeted one person, so it was the safest way for Zaradi to prove that he was Town.

Lannan and Krieg slipped up a lot, though, in DP2 and NP2 respectively. I have no idea what was going on in their PM. >.> Town cornered Mafia when Krieg claimed Bulletproof. He seriously shouldn't have done that.

If Zaradi thought Budda was scum, then the roleblock was the best move.
Otherwise, I would have RB'd Krieg. If he was scum, good. If town, so be it.

Also, why claim at that point?
Either you believe I am scum by behavior, or I claim whatever I damn well please, because everyone else has.
An early claim gets you town cred. The last claim does not.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:32:39 PM

Little bit of both.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:36:11 PM
At 9/17/2014 9:31:47 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 9:29:22 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Oh. That suspicious of Budda, huh? :P

As I said in another post, the claim doesn't mean anything.
If I claimed doc, would that have swayed you? Should it have?

And, it wasn't a matter of suspicion, although I was, it was to confirm him.
If he was sidekick, which I saw he claimed, I would have instead tracked him to you, instead of you to Krieg (or Yama).
Had I tracked him, he's confirmed. Had I not, he was lying.

Had we lynched Budda, I'd have tracked Krieg.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 8:50:44 AM

In short, Budda was the least effective role that targeted one person, so it was the safest way for Zaradi to prove that he was Town.

Except like i stated DP1, my role was crucial to ensuring that your shot went through to krieg. That redirect? Wouldnt of happened to you if i had not been roleblocked. Thats why I figured there was a bus driver and redirector. Cause I really didnt see a world in which Zaradi would fvck up the whole plan to shoot you as town. Unless he figured I was scum, and i've still yet to see why I was being percieved as such lol(save for Process of Elimination).
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 11:45:06 AM
At 9/18/2014 8:50:44 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

In short, Budda was the least effective role that targeted one person, so it was the safest way for Zaradi to prove that he was Town.

Except like i stated DP1, my role was crucial to ensuring that your shot went through to krieg. That redirect? Wouldnt of happened to you if i had not been roleblocked. Thats why I figured there was a bus driver and redirector. Cause I really didnt see a world in which Zaradi would fvck up the whole plan to shoot you as town. Unless he figured I was scum, and i've still yet to see why I was being percieved as such lol(save for Process of Elimination).

Mmh. At least it lead to the confirmation that Krieg was the redirector. Either way, it was a close shave, but a win's still a win.

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 11:48:32 AM
At 9/18/2014 11:45:06 AM, RevL8ion wrote:

Mmh. At least it lead to the confirmation that Krieg was the redirector. Either way, it was a close shave, but a win's still a win.

that is true

this next game needs to start now lol. I'm craving some mafia
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 11:49:10 AM
At 9/18/2014 11:48:32 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

that is true

Same. And we need moar players. Two scum isn't as fun as three.

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 1:12:11 PM
At 9/18/2014 11:48:32 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

that is true

Five hours and forty-eight minutes remaining...

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 1:12:52 PM
How come no one's posting in the Endgame? :O

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 1:17:15 PM
At 9/18/2014 1:12:52 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
How come no one's posting in the Endgame? :O

there isn't much to post within the endgame haha. Small basic games like this don't have much to discuss.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 1:18:32 PM
>.> Good point. I need moar Mafia...I'm suffering from a seizure due to lack of intense brain activity.

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 7:55:46 PM
At 9/17/2014 9:19:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Also, game two will either be up tonight by midnight EST or tomorrow by 8:00pm EST.

bsh you better have it up in five minutes. :P

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 7:59:47 PM
At 9/18/2014 7:55:46 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 9/17/2014 9:19:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:

bsh you better have it up in five minutes. :P

Don't rush genius, kid.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 11:14:26 PM
This was a brilliant game, I can't believe I did alright as Mafia.

I have to apologise for leaving in the middle of a game, but other than that I did good.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.