Beginners' Mafia 31.1: DP3

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 10:22:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DIED LAST DP

Endark - You are the DREAMER. Each night in which there are 4 players besides you still alive, you will receive three names. At least one of those names will be scum. You win with the town.

Yama - You are the SUICIDE BOMBER. During the DP, you may choose to detonate, killing yourself and another player. To use your ability, simply post the following in the DP: "I activate my Ability. I detonate, killing [Insert Name of Target]." You must bold this request. Do not post after using your role. You win with the mafia.

Linkish - You are the VIRGIN. If lynched, you will prevent any lethal actions from working the following NP. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

JBB
Cora
Lannan
Rev
Debate
Vel

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:00pm, DDO time, on 10/21/14.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 10:28:51 PM
Just gonna copy paste from DP2.

Ok guys. I got this all figured out. Town wins. Sorry Scums..

JBB>Watcher
Cora>Vig
Lannan>Cop
Rev>Bomb
Debate>Mimic
Linkish>Virgin (to be lynched)
Vel>Confirmed town

NP
Lannan>JBB>Cora
No death due to Virgin lynch

DP
1. If Cop claim scum, lynch JBB.
a. If JBB is scum then Town wins.
b. If JBB is town then vig kills Cop in next NP>Town wins.

2. If Cop claim town, lynch Cop.
a. If Cop is scum then Town wins.
b. If Cop is town then no reason for Cop to lie>JBB is town.

From 2.b. the only scenario that Town doesn"t win,
JBB>Confirmed town
Cora>Vig
Rev>Bomb
Debate>Mimic (to be vig)
Vel>Confirmed town

NP
JBB>Cora>Deb
JBB to watch Cora to ensure no one mimic/rolesteals.

DP
A. If only Deb dies, we will be at MYLO. Town should go no lynch.
Next DP
Cora>Rev
A.1. If Rev is mafia, Town wins from vig.
A.2. If Cora is mafia, Town wins from lynch.

B. If Deb + Vel/JBB/Cora dead, Rev is scum. Only possible from vig+NK. Town wins from lynch.

C. If Deb lives, Cora is mafia. Town wins from lynch.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 10:29:10 PM
VTL Debatability
Still going from where I left off last DP. JBB was inno.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 10:29:46 PM
Lannan and JBB

Whats the verdict?
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 10:30:33 PM
At 10/19/2014 10:29:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Debatability

VTL Lannan13

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 10:31:58 PM
VOTE COUNT

Debate (1/4) - Lannan
Lannan (1/4) - Vel
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 10:40:02 PM
At 10/19/2014 10:30:33 PM, VelCrow wrote:
VTL Debatability

VTL Lannan13

I'd like to remind you that this game is not balanced and if I was scum and if I wanted to go by your little chart then I would have claimed that he was guilty. Anyways, I'm waiting on JBB's results.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:01:58 PM
At 10/19/2014 10:40:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Debatability

VTL Lannan13

I'd like to remind you that this game is not balanced and if I was scum and if I wanted to go by your little chart then I would have claimed that he was guilty. Anyways, I'm waiting on JBB's results.

True that. But by lynching JBB and finding JBB town, you know that we would vig u the same night. Thus the only way for you to survive would be to claim JBB town and pray you dont get lynched. WIFOM. The only reason we have to not lynch you is if JBB watches someone visiting Cora when we all specifically agreed not to do. Otherwise, there is still no prove that you are Cop. Judging from logic if you are scum, it would be obvious that you know everyone's alignment. And from my chart lynching you ultimately leads to Town's win. Show me a scenario where my chart does not cover.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:05:44 PM
At 10/19/2014 11:01:58 PM, VelCrow wrote:
VTL Debatability

VTL Lannan13

True that. But by lynching JBB and finding JBB town, you know that we would vig u the same night. Thus the only way for you to survive would be to claim JBB town and pray you dont get lynched. WIFOM. The only reason we have to not lynch you is if JBB watches someone visiting Cora when we all specifically agreed not to do. Otherwise, there is still no prove that you are Cop. Judging from logic if you are scum, it would be obvious that you know everyone's alignment. And from my chart lynching you ultimately leads to Town's win. Show me a scenario where my chart does not cover.

Your chart doesn't cover the fact that the set-up is completely random. We could all be cops for all you know like in Daytona's Sherlock Mafia, though I know we're not all cops, but you see that this game's set-up is not ballence and that there is nothing to keep it from having an OP town or an OP mafia as bsh1 himself said that the game is not for ballence, but for maximum exposer.

VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:09:24 PM
At 10/19/2014 11:05:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Debatability

VTL Lannan13

Your chart doesn't cover the fact that the set-up is completely random. We could all be cops for all you know like in Daytona's Sherlock Mafia, though I know we're not all cops, but you see that this game's set-up is not ballence and that there is nothing to keep it from having an OP town or an OP mafia as bsh1 himself said that the game is not for ballence, but for maximum exposer.

From DP 1
Other
Additionally, there is a maximum of only one of each role.

We definitely can't be all cops. Btw your replies now are quite scummy..

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:11:17 PM
At 10/19/2014 11:09:24 PM, VelCrow wrote:
VTL Debatability

VTL Lannan13

From DP 1
Other

*facepalm* That was an example. I was saying that, AS AN EXAMPLE, to show that there can be multiple detective roles in this game (watcher, cop, tracker, etc...).

VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:13:20 PM
At 10/19/2014 11:11:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Debatability

VTL Lannan13

From DP 1
Other

*facepalm* That was an example. I was saying that, AS AN EXAMPLE, to show that there can be multiple detective roles in this game (watcher, cop, tracker, etc...).

My chart has covered all possible outcomes based on individual RC. If they lied their Claims then obviously their scum.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:18:19 PM
At 10/19/2014 11:13:20 PM, VelCrow wrote:
VTL Debatability

VTL Lannan13

From DP 1
Other

My chart has covered all possible outcomes based on individual RC. If they lied their Claims then obviously their scum.

I'm not talking about their claims, I'm talking about that the game isn't balanced. There is absolutely a huge possibility that JBB and I could both be town. I wanted to investigate Debate last NP, but ya'll had me investigate JBB.

VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:22:19 PM
At 10/19/2014 11:18:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/19/2014 11:13:20 PM, VelCrow wrote:
VTL Debatability

VTL Lannan13

From DP 1
Other

I'm not talking about their claims, I'm talking about that the game isn't balanced. There is absolutely a huge possibility that JBB and I could both be town. I wanted to investigate Debate last NP, but ya'll had me investigate JBB.

Based on my chart, I have already covered the event that you are both town with 2.b. Do read carefully. Now talking about confirming your alignment, there is only one possible person here that can do that now. Debatability-Mimic. Guess who VTL Debate?

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:32:45 PM
Debatability visited Cora
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:48:10 PM
Please, when you reply to someone else's posts, delete old information so that your posts are insanely long. Thanks, everyone :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:51:43 PM
At 10/19/2014 11:32:45 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

unvote VTL Debatability

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:52:02 PM
Hey VelCrow

I said something.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:58:29 PM
VOTE COUNT

Debate (2/4) - Lannan, Debate
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:07:05 AM

interesting.
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:19:36 AM

-.- Liz is most likely Mafia mimic then. Maybe she thought Linkish was lying.

VTL Debate
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:22:09 AM
i did not visit cora, i visited lannan... so i can confirm that he is a cop of course

i have no other choice but to believe that jbb is scum at this point... i have no idea how she could have gotten fake results, given that the mafia redirector died.

vtl jbb

interesting that cora didn't vig me after being instructed to do so
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:24:06 AM
At 10/19/2014 11:22:19 PM, VelCrow wrote:

Based on my chart, I have already covered the event that you are both town with 2.b. Do read carefully. Now talking about confirming your alignment, there is only one possible person here that can do that now. Debatability-Mimic. Guess who VTL Debate?'

i can confirm lannan as town, as i targeted him and became a cop
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:27:25 AM
but wait, that can't be right

because there is no godfather or flavoring in the game... jbb must be innocent

unvote
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:29:19 AM
Sorry debatability, but I'm gonna have to hammer that.

VTL Debatability
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:32:29 AM
At 10/20/2014 12:22:09 AM, debatability wrote:
i did not visit cora, i visited lannan... so i can confirm that he is a cop of course

i have no other choice but to believe that jbb is scum at this point... i have no idea how she could have gotten fake results, given that the mafia redirector died.

vtl jbb

My first reason to hammer your lynching. I was told that you visited Cora.

interesting that cora didn't vig me after being instructed to do so

We lynched a virgin. No death actions could be performed last night.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:34:01 AM
At 10/20/2014 12:29:19 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Sorry debatability, but I'm gonna have to hammer that.

VTL Debatability

lol good game man
there was really nothing i could have done after both yama and cdb had died, via process of elimination, whether i had targeted cora or not, i would have lost that one. i think that if either yama or cdb survived, we would have had a chance.
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:35:04 AM
At 10/20/2014 12:32:29 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

i was going to explain that you were most likely godfather and you lied about your results

and then i realized there was no godfather
and i was like sh1t
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:35:51 AM
At 10/20/2014 12:32:29 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

We lynched a virgin. No death actions could be performed last night.

huh i thought it was only night kills