Send a Message
10/24/2014 1:46:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"In a moment," repeated the robot patiently, "we will have the Golden Bail..."
"You will not," said Zaphod.
"And then we must go," said the robot, in all seriousness, "to a party."
"Oh," said Zaphod, startled, "Can I come?"
"No," said the robot, "we are going to shoot you."
"Oh, yeah?" said Zaphod, waggling his gun.
"Yes," said the robot, and they shot him.
Zaphod was so surprised that they had to shoot him again before he fell down.

Lynched DP4: 9Spaceking
Character: Hotblack Desiato
Role: You are the famous intergalactic rockstar, Hotblack Desiato. You are spending a year dead for tax reasons. Therefore, you are the Commuter, and you are not affected by any night actions until NP3. During NP3, you return to life and resume your job as a rockstar in the band Disaster Area, at which point you lose your Commuter ability. You win with the town.

Died in the night: Khaos/Budda
Character: Zaphod Beeblebrox
Role: You are Galactic President Zaphod Beeblebrox, inventor of the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, and recently voted the Worst Dressed Sentient Being in the Known Universe for the seventh time... Therefore you are Popular. It takes one extra vote to lynch you. You win with the town.

Living Players:

Adam_Godzilla
Bullish
Daltonian
Danielle
ESocial/Rev
Wylted2
Endark2

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. DP ends no later than 1 AM on Monday, 10/27/14
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 7:54:29 AM
UMMMMMMM......................................

"You received a perfectly normal beast sandwich. Aside from that, no results."

Guys, I think I'm naive.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 8:09:17 AM
Remind me why 9space was lynched? His claim seemed pretty legit to me, regarding Desiato...Adam's, though, still bothers me. A lot.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 8:20:38 AM
At 10/24/2014 7:27:07 AM, Wylted wrote:
Sorry guys. Clearly I'm insane.

VTL Adam

What were your results again? For every NP so far?
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 8:51:42 AM
At 10/24/2014 8:09:17 AM, RevNge wrote:
Remind me why 9space was lynched? His claim seemed pretty legit to me, regarding Desiato...Adam's, though, still bothers me. A lot.

Why hello there! Is my presence creeping you out enough?
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 8:53:08 AM
Guys I have no clue what to do this DP. My final guess of who's scum has just been killed. And 9space was innocent.

I'll just wait for Endark's revelation.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 8:54:26 AM
Oh btw

Im back from my trip.

Went mountain hiking and I saw stars. They reminded me of this game and the theme.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 9:01:15 AM
Living Players Reads:

Adam_Godzilla- null
Bullish- leaning very slightly null/town
Daltonian- idk
Danielle- null
ESocial/Rev
Wylted2- idk
Endark2- leaning town

Anyone have a full claims list?

Adam_Godzilla- 3X Deathproof
Bullish- cop
Daltonian-
Danielle-
ESocial/Rev- priest
Wylted2- cop
Endark2- medium

@Endark, what's your quote of the day?
@Wylted & Bullish, results for every NP so far nao.
@Dalt, @Endark, reads

I'd say we have 3 scum + 4 town, so we're at MYLO, (right?)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 9:55:03 AM
At 10/24/2014 9:01:15 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Living Players Reads:
Esocial, I don't like your play and I don't like your reads.
Bullish is mod-confirmed town.
I am nearly confirmed town, as I am a main character with no cc who claimed (relatively) early and am the Sandwich Maker. You've been receiving these sandwiches every night and yet you keep better track of claims of people whose claims have been hidden in mountains of fluff rather than the person directly effecting you or the mod confirmed townie?

That sounds awfully like you were haphazardly prepped in a PM without having read the DP or paid attention to the game.

It is one thing to not pay attention; it is another to specifically know the wrong things.

Considering Wylted is insane or scum, I TR Danielle. Mafia would be incredibly OP with out at least one consistent Power Role. Perhaps I am wrong, cause my reads suck when I'm town, but I'm sticking to this.

Wylted/Adam scum tossup - one has to be scum. Should lynch between them today.
Esocial - Slight Scum
Endark - Scum by PoE and the fact that I don't think Esocial would promise on her love that she was town if he wasn't scum with her.

Alternatively, if Esocial was town, Endark never responded to Esocial's love declaration (to my knowledge).

Wylted/Adam
Esocial/Endark
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 9:57:05 AM
At 10/24/2014 8:54:26 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Oh btw

Im back from my trip.

Went mountain hiking and I saw stars. They reminded me of this game and the theme.
Why were you online elsewhere throughout this trip...?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:03:06 AM
Given my insane flavor it should be obvious to everyone either me or Adam are scum. One of us should be lynched and with all the roles that protected or were invincible from kills, there is no way adam is town
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:06:14 AM
At 10/24/2014 8:53:08 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Guys I have no clue what to do this DP. My final guess of who's scum has just been killed. And 9space was innocent.

I'll just wait for Endark's revL8ion.

Fix'd
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:07:23 AM
At 10/24/2014 8:20:38 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Sorry guys. Clearly I'm insane.

VTL Adam

What were your results again? For every NP so far?

Np 2 investigated Adam got innocent. Np 1 TNO5 took no actions. NP3 investigated 9space guilty NP4 investigated Khaos got guilty.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:09:54 AM
At 10/24/2014 8:53:08 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

I'll just wait for Endark's revelation.

If you were town, you'd immediately scum read me for my results on you. The fact you're not makes it obvious you're scum.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:13:25 AM
At 10/24/2014 10:11:23 AM, Wylted wrote:
Kill Adam. Obvious scum is obvious scum. We should've listened to KHAOS.

Does anyone feel like Khaos' play style seems scummy, but he's usually Town? XD

Hmm. I don't know. For the record, I think you're scum as well, but one of you are TP. Or did both TP members get eliminated already...?
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:23:11 AM
Possible Scum Teams
A.
Esocial
Endark
Wylted

B.
Esocial
Endark
Adam

C.
Endark
Wylted
Danielle

D.
Endark
Adam
Danielle

Kinda sorta in order of likelihood

A - Endark, Esocial, Wylted.
I find this one worrying.

Wylted's Night actions
NP1 - No one
NP2 - Adam: Innocent
NP3 - 9space: Guilty

I originally began to townread him after observing 9space's role and how the two collaborated, but this factor hit me:

This is extremely convenient, as Wylted's copping 9space is specifically coordinated to have landed on DP3. If mafia rolecopped 9space DP3 (perhaps to see if he was lying about his role considering most others had claimed), they would find his role and could use it to their advantage to appear more townish.

Endark/Esocial I could buy as a scumteam at this point. Neither have useful roles, and Esocial's 'mistake' made above concerning knowledge of claims bothers me, along with her ever vowing her love to Endark in a game wherein she swore not to ever do it in the past (after it ruined Endark's game).. unless they were both scum and agreed upon it in advance.

I find Endark/Esocial scum team most likely. Upon review, I may actually be most comfortable lynching Endark today.

B. Esocial, Endark, Adam
This scenario is also troubling. Esocial was online 10-20 minutes before town needed Adam to be lynched when Khaos flipped popular, but conveniently never showed up even after notification. It could be an unfortunate townie occurrence, but this still worries me.

If Wylted is telling the truth and did not role cop 9space NP3, then Adam has to be scum.

I find Adam disappearing from the game albeit being active elsewhere on the site during his "vacation" worrying, but this still may have been a townie Adam who is easily frustrated trying to escape the game.

C. Endark, Adam, Danielle
Whilst I hope for town's sake (and my reads' sake.. lol) that this scenario is not true, it is possible that it could be if we have an underpowered mafia.

If Esocial was town, this could explain Endark never responding to her declaration of love.
Danielle, in the past, was reluctant to lynch Adam (if I'm remembering correctly, seriously, correct me if I'm confusing her and esocial or something) and instead wanted to lynch 9space. This adds a bit more credence to the possible existence of this scenario.

D - Endark, Wylted, Danielle
I don't think Esocial would be scum where Endark is town, as stated above, so I'm not going to list her in any combination where Endark is town and she is not.

I find this scenario most troubling, as it quite literally gives town no useful roles to work with other than a JOAT and a bodyguard. In order for it to be true, as well, we have to presume that mafia has a role cop (Wylted being scum requires a role cop for him to guilty 9space without being lynched immediately after)
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:25:50 AM
At 10/24/2014 10:03:06 AM, Wylted wrote:
Given my insane flavor it should be obvious to everyone either me or Adam are scum. One of us should be lynched and with all the roles that protected or were invincible from kills, there is no way adam is town
Actually, there could be if town has no PR. Would it not make sense if, town having no apparent ability to investigate scum, had a surplus of protective roles to compensate? This also assumes Danielle is not a watcher, though.

Respond to what I posted about you in my megapost above.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:27:34 AM
At 10/24/2014 10:23:11 AM, Daltonian wrote:
Possible Scum Teams
A.
Esocial
Endark
Wylted

B.
Esocial
Endark
Adam

C.
Endark
Wylted
Danielle

D.
Endark
Adam
Danielle
O_O Endark's in all four of them.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:30:29 AM
At 10/24/2014 10:27:34 AM, RevNge wrote:
Possible Scum Teams
A.
Esocial
Endark
Wylted

B.
Esocial
Endark
Adam

C.
Endark
Wylted
Danielle

D.
Endark
Adam
Danielle
He is. Momentarily, I may VTL Endark.
I don't see a scenario where he isn't, it'd have to be:
Esocial, Adam/Wylted, Danielle

I don't think that scenario is possible because Esocial (imo) is not the type of person to vow her love to Endark in a game where she is scum and Endark is town, consider Endark has expressed disapproval of manipulating emotions in mafia games like this in the past.

Explain you and Esocial's town read on Endark.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:37:20 AM
Wait- when was Bullish confirmed town?! O_O

Oh gosh... I need to reread these DPs.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:38:18 AM
At 10/20/2014 8:01:55 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
Final Vote Count:

Khaos/Budda (3/6) - Adam, endark, ESocial/Rev
Adam (5/6) - 9space, khaos/budda, dalt, XLAV, bullish
Bullish (1/6) - Danielle

The DP has ended without a lynch. Night actions are due in 48 hours, preferably before then.

This vote count adds a *lot* of credence to theory B, actually. Esocial not coming online to vote for Adam after being active minutes before and the both of them having refused to vote for Adam is troubling.

I'm either voting for Adam or Endark today unless someone changes my mind. I'll wait for input from the accused (or, scum, really, Endark) and from Danielle before voting.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:41:05 AM
At 10/24/2014 10:38:18 AM, Daltonian wrote:
I'm either voting for Adam/Wylted*** or Endark today unless someone changes my mind. I'll wait for input from the accused (or, scum, really, Endark) and from Danielle before voting.

*** - fixed
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:54:21 AM
Aside from Adam, list your other two scum reads.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 11:42:08 AM
Checking in from work! I'm sincerely sorry to everyone (I just PM'd the mod apologizing) for my absence the last 2 days. Unfortunately the mod proceeded and I was not able to use my role last NP and had to forfeit my night action because I wasn't around. I've told the mod not to replace me. My dad had to have emergency surgery and I'm his next of kin, so I was in the hospital and they don't have WiFi in ICU. He's fine now.

Anyway I see that we lynched 9space. I want to read the last day phase and catch up, but after work I have to go to a dinner and then I will be busy all day tomorrow. I can be active late tonight (around midnight) or a little before/after. I can check in periodically while I'm at work, but I don't have time to read everything from the last DP until late tonight. What should I know for this DP?
President of DDO
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 11:45:30 AM
At 10/24/2014 10:30:29 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 10/24/2014 10:27:34 AM, RevNge wrote:
Possible Scum Teams
A.
Esocial
Endark
Wylted

B.
Esocial
Endark
Adam

C.
Endark
Wylted
Danielle

D.
Endark
Adam
Danielle
He is. Momentarily, I may VTL Endark.
I don't see a scenario where he isn't, it'd have to be:
Esocial, Adam/Wylted, Danielle

I don't think that scenario is possible because Esocial (imo) is not the type of person to vow her love to Endark in a game where she is scum and Endark is town, consider Endark has expressed disapproval of manipulating emotions in mafia games like this in the past.

Explain you and Esocial's town read on Endark.

For the record, I never town read Endark. That was ESocial. O_O
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 11:47:49 AM
At 10/24/2014 11:42:08 AM, Danielle wrote:
Checking in from work! I'm sincerely sorry to everyone (I just PM'd the mod apologizing) for my absence the last 2 days. Unfortunately the mod proceeded and I was not able to use my role last NP and had to forfeit my night action because I wasn't around. I've told the mod not to replace me. My dad had to have emergency surgery and I'm his next of kin, so I was in the hospital and they don't have WiFi in ICU. He's fine now.

Anyway I see that we lynched 9space. I want to read the last day phase and catch up, but after work I have to go to a dinner and then I will be busy all day tomorrow. I can be active late tonight (around midnight) or a little before/after. I can check in periodically while I'm at work, but I don't have time to read everything from the last DP until late tonight. What should I know for this DP?
Read my PoE and tell me your reaction.

If you believe I am town and consider that Bullish is mod-confirmed, then by PoE these are the only people left:
Esocial
Endark
Wylted
Adam

I do not see a scenario where Endark is town. I'm actually for lynching him today. Thoughts?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 12:07:16 PM
At 10/24/2014 10:25:50 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 10/24/2014 10:03:06 AM, Wylted wrote:
Actually, there could be if town has no PR. Would it not make sense if, town having no apparent ability to investigate scum, had a surplus of protective roles to compensate? This also assumes Danielle is not a watcher, though.

Respond to what I posted about you in my megapost above.

I know for a fact adam is scum. I got guilty on 9space and Khaos and innocent on him. I'm clearly insane flavored. I don't see how we lynch anyone other than me or him this DP.