Total Posts:146|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hitchhiker's Mafia DP 6

ford_prefect
Posts: 4,138
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:34:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"I speak of none but the computer that is to come after me," intoned Deep Thought, his voice regaining its accustomed declamatory tones. "A computer whose merest operational parameters I am not worthy to calculate--and yet I will design it for you. A computer that can calculate the Question to the Ultimate Answer, a computer of such infinite and subtle complexity that organic life itself shall form part of its operational matrix. And you yourselves shall take on new forms and go down into the computer to navigate its ten-million-year program! Yes! I shall design this computer for you. And I shall name it also unto you. And it shall be called... the Earth."

Lynched DP5: Wylted2 (replacing TN05)
Character: You are Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz. You are responsible for demolishing the Earth. Your employer has paid you an awful lot of of money to finish the job by ensuring the death of its last surviving inhabitants. You have at your disposal a heavily armed Vogon Constructor Fleet. Therefore, you are the Strongman. If you perform the night kill, you Roleblock your target and bypass any protective abilities.

Died in the night: Bullish
Character: Role: You are the computer Deep Thought. Your circuits are irrevocably committed to calculating the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. However, the program will take a little while to run. Seven and a half million years, to be precise. Therefore, you are the hybrid Cop/Innocent Child. Each night, you may target a player. You will not learn the affiliation of these players until NP3. You will also be mod-confirmed on DP4. You win with the town.

Adam_Godzilla
Daltonian
Danielle
ESocial/Rev
Endark2

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. DP ends no later than 1 AM on Tuesday, 10/28/14
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:36:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I got no results... again... :(
I feel like a bird without wings.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:38:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I caught up. I watched Bullish and he was visited by ADAM. That's 2/3 mafia down. Vote to lynch Adam.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:44:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:37:49 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
VTL Dani

This should have happened ages ago.

YEAH OKAY. What's your reasoning?

1. I watched Bullish. He was visited by Adam and only Adam. Bullish is dead.

2. I claimed Watcher - and this will prove it. You can test my role right now by lynching Adam.

3. I'm Trillian, a main character. Adam's character tried to kill Arthur. My character had a baby with him.

4. Adam has been MIA and gave no analysis all game. I wonder why. #Lurker

5. We knew that either 9space, Wylted 1 or Adam was scum. Now that we know the other 2 are innocent, we know the latter is dead. What evidence do you have against me? Absolutely nothing. I'm not Third Party. That makes no sense with my character/role. There was already a 3rd party player found, maybe 2.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:44:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:44:03 AM, Danielle wrote:
5. We knew that either 9space, Wylted 1 or Adam was scum. Now that we know the other 2 are innocent, we know the latter is guilty.
President of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:46:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:44:03 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:37:49 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
VTL Dani

This should have happened ages ago.

YEAH OKAY. What's your reasoning?

1. I watched Bullish. He was visited by Adam and only Adam. Bullish is dead.

2. I claimed Watcher - and this will prove it. You can test my role right now by lynching Adam.

3. I'm Trillian, a main character. Adam's character tried to kill Arthur. My character had a baby with him.

4. Adam has been MIA and gave no analysis all game. I wonder why. #Lurker

5. We knew that either 9space, Wylted 1 or Adam was scum. Now that we know the other 2 are innocent, we know the latter is dead. What evidence do you have against me? Absolutely nothing. I'm not Third Party. That makes no sense with my character/role. There was already a 3rd party player found, maybe 2.

Yeah, okay.
I might actually believe you about Adam. In which case, we lynch you then him or him then you. I'm not terribly picky.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:47:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:36:14 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I got no results... again... :(
I feel like a bird without wings.

Seems you're either naive or no one visited you.

Let's lynch Dani or Adam.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:51:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Drafter List:

Esocial/Rev - Old Thrashbarg, Priest
Daltonian - Arthur Dent, sandwich maker
Endark 2 - The Great Prophet Zarquon, medium
Danielle - Trillian, watcher
Adam - Agrajig, 3x Deathproof
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:53:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:46:23 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Yeah, okay.
I might actually believe you about Adam. In which case, we lynch you then him or him then you. I'm not terribly picky.

Uh, FOS - why aren't you picky? Adam isn't playing and his role is useless. I asked what evidence you had against me and you provided ZERO because you have nothing -- yet you think we're just going to lynch Adam and then me? Wtf makes you think anyone would lynch me over you or Esocial? Neither of you have or can prove your role. I CAN. Adam visited Bullish. Bullish is dead. If I'm lying and Adam flips innocent, then lynch me. I'm 99% sure Adam is mafia because I didn't see anybody else visit Bullish - unless there is a Ninja. But we can't focus on hypotheticals. I gave you 5 pieces of evidence against Adam; anything else is speculation. Vote to lynch Adam, and FOS Endark for saying "it doesn't matter" who we lynch. When it's DP6 and there are 2 mafia alive when 3 is a majority, then yes it absolutely matters who we lynch. Why would you say otherwise, and do you have evidence against anyone else or not?
President of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:56:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:53:15 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:46:23 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Yeah, okay.
I might actually believe you about Adam. In which case, we lynch you then him or him then you. I'm not terribly picky.

Uh, FOS - why aren't you picky? Adam isn't playing and his role is useless. I asked what evidence you had against me and you provided ZERO because you have nothing -- yet you think we're just going to lynch Adam and then me? Wtf makes you think anyone would lynch me over you or Esocial? Neither of you have or can prove your role. I CAN. Adam visited Bullish. Bullish is dead. If I'm lying and Adam flips innocent, then lynch me. I'm 99% sure Adam is mafia because I didn't see anybody else visit Bullish - unless there is a Ninja. But we can't focus on hypotheticals. I gave you 5 pieces of evidence against Adam; anything else is speculation. Vote to lynch Adam, and FOS Endark for saying "it doesn't matter" who we lynch. When it's DP6 and there are 2 mafia alive when 3 is a majority, then yes it absolutely matters who we lynch. Why would you say otherwise, and do you have evidence against anyone else or not?

You realise this entire attack on Adam is WIFOM, right?
Your role says Adam is scum.
My role says you are scum.
So now what?

You also realise that you're misrepresenting me? I'm not picky who we lynch between you and Adam. Although, after this post, I prefer you.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:00:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:56:34 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
You realise this entire attack on Adam is WIFOM, right?
Your role says Adam is scum.
My role says you are scum.
So now what?

You also realise that you're misrepresenting me? I'm not picky who we lynch between you and Adam. Although, after this post, I prefer you.

You realize that this entire attack on me is WIFOM, right? My role says Adam is scum. Your role says -- NOTHING. You didn't give any results. Obviously you prefer me after this post. I'm sitting here pointing out your scummy behavior and Adam is nowhere to be found with a role that can't hurt the mafia team, whereas mine can. Of course you prefer lynching me.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:02:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Another thing - if Adam is 3x deathproof then we sure as sh!t better try lynching him today. For Endark to say it "doesn't matter" if we lynch myself or Adam is absurd. If we lynch Adam tomorrow and he lives, then the mafia becomes the majority. Game over. Obvious mafia is obvious.
President of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:02:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:56:34 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
What if Dani is busing Adam?

VTL Adam
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:04:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 1:02:31 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:56:34 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
What if Dani is busing Adam?

What if she is? So what? Why take that bait?

VTL Adam
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:04:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's also a lie to say that there is hardly a case against Adam. I gave 4 other pieces of evidence vs. Endark's zero and equal WIFOM claim.
President of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:05:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 1:02:29 AM, Danielle wrote:
Another thing - if Adam is 3x deathproof then we sure as sh!t better try lynching him today. For Endark to say it "doesn't matter" if we lynch myself or Adam is absurd. If we lynch Adam tomorrow and he lives, then the mafia becomes the majority. Game over. Obvious mafia is obvious.

ROFLMAO

If Adam is 3x deathproof, and we try lynching him today, the day ends in a no-lynch, and mafia kill at night, making it 2:2 game over.

Plus, if he's 3x deathproof, he couldn't visit.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:05:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 1:02:31 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:56:34 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
What if Dani is busing Adam?

VTL Adam

What incentive would I have to bus Adam? Also, are you saying that you believe Endark is confirmed innocent and if so, how? Are you saying that you don't believe that I'm Trillian the Watcher, and if not then why not?
President of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:05:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 1:04:06 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/25/2014 1:02:31 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:56:34 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
What if Dani is busing Adam?

What if she is? So what? Why take that bait?

I don't like Adam's play rn. Rev scumread Adam in our PM last DP.
I hope rev comes online because we need to talk.

VTL Adam
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:06:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 1:00:22 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:56:34 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
You realise this entire attack on Adam is WIFOM, right?
Your role says Adam is scum.
My role says you are scum.
So now what?

You also realise that you're misrepresenting me? I'm not picky who we lynch between you and Adam. Although, after this post, I prefer you.

You realize that this entire attack on me is WIFOM, right? My role says Adam is scum. Your role says -- NOTHING. You didn't give any results. Obviously you prefer me after this post. I'm sitting here pointing out your scummy behavior and Adam is nowhere to be found with a role that can't hurt the mafia team, whereas mine can. Of course you prefer lynching me.

My role says Trillian isn't in the game.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:06:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 1:05:19 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
ROFLMAO

If Adam is 3x deathproof, and we try lynching him today, the day ends in a no-lynch, and mafia kill at night, making it 2:2 game over.

And if he's 3x deathproof and you don't lynch him today, you can't lynch him in the future - the mafia kill at night and it's still game over dumb a$s.

Plus, if he's 3x deathproof, he couldn't visit.

ROFLMFAO we already know he's deathproof because he survived the lynch. So roflmaohahalmofcopter all you want but you look like a retard with zero analytical skills.
President of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:07:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 1:05:57 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/25/2014 1:04:06 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/25/2014 1:02:31 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:56:34 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
What if Dani is busing Adam?

What if she is? So what? Why take that bait?

I don't like Adam's play rn. Rev scumread Adam in our PM last DP.
I hope rev comes online because we need to talk.

VTL Adam

I hope you realise Dani's post 15 makes 0 sense from a towny perspective.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:07:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 1:05:22 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 10/25/2014 1:02:31 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:56:34 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
What if Dani is busing Adam?

VTL Adam

What incentive would I have to bus Adam? Also, are you saying that you believe Endark is confirmed innocent and if so, how? Are you saying that you don't believe that I'm Trillian the Watcher, and if not then why not?

I don't know what to believe.

I townread Daltonian. I nullread Endark. I don't know what to think of you yet.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:08:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 1:06:57 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 10/25/2014 1:05:19 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
ROFLMAO

If Adam is 3x deathproof, and we try lynching him today, the day ends in a no-lynch, and mafia kill at night, making it 2:2 game over.

And if he's 3x deathproof and you don't lynch him today, you can't lynch him in the future - the mafia kill at night and it's still game over dumb a$s.

If we lynch you, we still have another DP.

Plus, if he's 3x deathproof, he couldn't visit.

ROFLMFAO we already know he's deathproof because he survived the lynch. So roflmaohahalmofcopter all you want but you look like a retard with zero analytical skills.

It's called a governor, and for you to have played mafia that much and not consider that is rather telling.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:09:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Unvote
Rev and I need to talk.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 1:11:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 1:09:44 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/25/2014 1:09:18 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Unvote
Rev and I need to talk.

Oh, good, we'll be here forever, since Rev basically quit.

-_- Patience. We have time.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.