Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

MMS Games Defined: Treating Gamers Like Dogs?

Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2014 8:01:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Think about it. In most MMS (Modern Military Shooters,) if you don't play the game the developers' way, then you don't get to play it. When you do something contrary to what a ridiculous storyline, that's when they yank your leash. They punish you for doing it how you want. They give you a mid-battle doggy nap called a regenerating health bar so you can hide behind a rock and you're fine. Then They reward you with a kibble brand known as "Too Much Ammo." It's two or three times more ammo than you need, and you get fat on it. They combat your new poor shape not with real exercise, but by making the game easier and easier. Then they tell you you're a big dog.
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2014 11:25:11 PM
At 10/26/2014 8:01:39 PM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
Think about it. In most MMS (Modern Military Shooters,) if you don't play the game the developers' way, then you don't get to play it. When you do something contrary to what a ridiculous storyline, that's when they yank your leash. They punish you for doing it how you want. They give you a mid-battle doggy nap called a regenerating health bar so you can hide behind a rock and you're fine. Then They reward you with a kibble brand known as "Too Much Ammo." It's two or three times more ammo than you need, and you get fat on it. They combat your new poor shape not with real exercise, but by making the game easier and easier. Then they tell you you're a big dog.

Instead of coming on here and ranting about how bad games are getting, and I do understand as I play games all the time and they are getting worse. Maybe you should instead of hating on them start creating them yourself around how you want people to play the game, because maybe some other gamers out there don't want as much realism In a game as you.

If you want realism in gaming then go play Arma with some friends online they pride themselves of being a realistic game.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 6:07:38 AM
At 10/27/2014 11:25:11 PM, Krieg01 wrote:

Instead of coming on here and ranting about how bad games are getting, and I do understand as I play games all the time and they are getting worse. Maybe you should instead of hating on them start creating them yourself around how you want people to play the game, because maybe some other gamers out there don't want as much realism In a game as you.
That's true. I've been toying around with C++ and making some games, but I want more graphics...

Lately I've been playing a little bit of Minecraft, but mainly SCII. For free games, the AoT game and Tanki Online. XD
If you want realism in gaming then go play Arma with some friends online they pride themselves of being a realistic game.
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 6:43:44 AM
At 10/27/2014 11:25:11 PM, Krieg01 wrote:

I think I'll make a 90's style shooter.