Total Posts:76|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 31.3: ENDGAME

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 10:39:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Mafia Wins!!

MAFIA


Budda - You are the WAY-TOO-SKINNY. I mean, seriously, how could *anyone* be attracted to that? Yet, it seems like a lot of gay guys are...but I just don't understand it. Because people think you're hot when you're not, you are the GODFATHER. You appear to be town-affiliated to COPs and you have the final say on the mafia NK. [http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com...]

Wylted - You are the SAGGY JEANS GUY. What idiot invented this fashion trend? Talk about no class. If I compiled a list of fashion faux pas that were immediate turn offs, this would be one of them. Because I get a mental block anytime I see this on someone, even a hot guy, you are the ROLEBLOCKER. Each night you may select a player and prevent them from using their role. [http://cdn.madamenoire.com...]

Dalt - You are the NERDY HIPSTER. You can be cute, but you're never sexy. There's just none of that same sexual energy that you need to be truly smoking. But your cuteness seems to help you slide under the radar when people mistake cute for hot. Therefore you are the 3-shot NINJA, because your adorable charm helps you get past our guard. You cannot be tracked when carrying out the NK. [http://1.bp.blogspot.com...]

[Fake Claim: TEENAGE DREAM - http://1.bp.blogspot.com...]

TOWN

Vel - You are the SWIMMER. You just might be too sexy to describe...No gay guy could look away from you while you're swimming, that's for sure--our eyes track you in admiration as you glide through the water, and our minds fantasize wildly about what it would be like to take you home with us. Thus, you are the nonconsecutive TRACKER. On nonconsecutive nights, you may choose a player and learn who they visit. You win with the town. [http://37.media.tumblr.com...]

Endark - You are the TESTOSTERONE RUSH. You exude masculine confidence and radiate physical power. There is an air of danger around you that mingles with the raw sexual energy you give off, that makes just being around you an orgasmic, exciting sensation. There is no hotter type of guy--no one so justifiably self-assured. You walk into a room and all eyes turn onto you. Thus, you are the 1-shot LIGHTNING ROD. At night, you may choose to redirect all nonlethal actions to yourself. You win with the town. [http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com...]

Lannan - You are the HARD-TO-GET. You're sexy all by yourself...but the challenge just makes you even more irresistible. We all want what we can't have, and damn, you are something any sensible gay guy would pine over. But, because you are not impacted by our advances, you are the ASCETIC. You are unaffected by nonlethal actions. You win with the town.

[http://thereadingdate.com...]
[http://1130thetiger.com...]

Khaos - You are the SEXY TATOOS. Tastefully done, usually accentuating your figure, your tatoos only make you more attractive. Yet, there are so many gay guys out there who would reject you because of your tatoos! I just don't get it. But, because they don't see the hotness in you, despite it being there, you are the MILLER. You appear to be mafia-affiliated to COPs. You win with the town. [http://www.gaypornu.com...]

Yama - You are the JOCK. So hot...but, unfortunately, your not known for your intelligence. You'll either be one of the few who make it big in professional sports, or you'll be forced to join the army or become a cop just to get a job. It's like your graduate from hot jock fantasies to cop fantasies, so that must make you the COP. Each night you may select another player. You will learn if they win with the mafia (guilty) or some other faction (innocent.)

[http://www.yourecards.net...]
[http://www.beautyconfessional.net...]

Rev - You are the SURFER. You could save me from drowning any day of the week. In fact, I might even pretend to be drowning just to have you give me the kiss of life. Chill and laid back like most surfers, you never panic under pressure (and this is incredibly hot), but you're also nice enough to come to the rescue. Therefore, you are the DOCTOR. Each night you may protect a player from death. You win with the town. [http://2.bp.blogspot.com...]

Khaos (Debate) - You are the HOT COWBOY. Rough and tumble, you have a masculine edge that is a massive turn on. Just fantasizing about your rough hands all over me...well, I won't finish that thought, but you get my drift. Your pistol is deadly, and thus, you are the VIGILANTE. Each night you may select another player for death. You win with the town.

[http://spiritweaverdotorg.files.wordpress.com...]
[http://kathleenball.webs.com...]

Lannan (JBB) - You are the BOY NEXT DOOR. It's not so much that you are sexy as yourself, but the idea of a outwardly good boy being an insatiable romancer underneath...now that is hot. It helps when your cute too...and you usually are. Because everyone thinks your so tame (even when, really, nothing could be farther from the truth), you are the VIRGIN. If you are lynched, all NK's that NP will fail. You win with the town.

[https://pbs.twimg.com...]
[http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com...]

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

Rev - Doc Endark
Yama - Cop Budda
Vel - Trk Khaos
Dalt - Ninja Khaos

NP2

Rev - Doc Dalt
Yama - Cop Endark
Khaos - Vig Budda
Wylted - Rlbk Yama
Dalt - Ninja Endark

NP3

Rev - Doc Khaos
Khaos - Vig Dalt
Wylted - Rlbk. Khaos
Dalt - Ninja Rev

So, did you enjoy the theme? I know I did. I wonder if you can guess which I thought was the hottest photo...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 10:43:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, it was new.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 10:44:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/31/2014 10:43:13 PM, Daltonian wrote:
wtf.. Lannan wasn't a virgin?

?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 10:44:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/31/2014 10:39:03 PM, bsh1 wrote:
So, did you enjoy the theme? I know I did. I wonder if you can guess which I thought was the hottest photo...
My favourite was Yama's 2nd photo.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 10:45:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/31/2014 10:44:05 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/31/2014 10:43:13 PM, Daltonian wrote:
wtf.. Lannan wasn't a virgin?

?
Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention. Didn't you claim to be a virgin at some point?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 10:45:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/31/2014 10:44:30 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 10/31/2014 10:39:03 PM, bsh1 wrote:
So, did you enjoy the theme? I know I did. I wonder if you can guess which I thought was the hottest photo...
My favourite was Yama's 2nd photo.

OMG...good choice.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 10:46:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/31/2014 10:45:41 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 10/31/2014 10:44:05 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/31/2014 10:43:13 PM, Daltonian wrote:
wtf.. Lannan wasn't a virgin?

?
Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention. Didn't you claim to be a virgin at some point?

Yeah, on my second person.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 10:47:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/31/2014 10:46:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/31/2014 10:45:41 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 10/31/2014 10:44:05 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/31/2014 10:43:13 PM, Daltonian wrote:
wtf.. Lannan wasn't a virgin?

?
Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention. Didn't you claim to be a virgin at some point?

Yeah, on my second person.
Ooooh. Yeah, I see now.

.. up late for a halloween party and am out of it. lol
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 11:16:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/31/2014 10:39:03 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Mafia Wins!!

MAFIA


Budda - You are the WAY-TOO-SKINNY. I mean, seriously, how could *anyone* be attracted to that? Yet, it seems like a lot of gay guys are...but I just don't understand it. Because people think you're hot when you're not, you are the GODFATHER. You appear to be town-affiliated to COPs and you have the final say on the mafia NK. [http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com...]

Wylted - You are the SAGGY JEANS GUY. What idiot invented this fashion trend? Talk about no class. If I compiled a list of fashion faux pas that were immediate turn offs, this would be one of them. Because I get a mental block anytime I see this on someone, even a hot guy, you are the ROLEBLOCKER. Each night you may select a player and prevent them from using their role. [http://cdn.madamenoire.com...]

Dalt - You are the NERDY HIPSTER. You can be cute, but you're never sexy. There's just none of that same sexual energy that you need to be truly smoking. But your cuteness seems to help you slide under the radar when people mistake cute for hot. Therefore you are the 3-shot NINJA, because your adorable charm helps you get past our guard. You cannot be tracked when carrying out the NK. [http://1.bp.blogspot.com...]

[Fake Claim: TEENAGE DREAM - http://1.bp.blogspot.com...]

TOWN

Vel - You are the SWIMMER. You just might be too sexy to describe...No gay guy could look away from you while you're swimming, that's for sure--our eyes track you in admiration as you glide through the water, and our minds fantasize wildly about what it would be like to take you home with us. Thus, you are the nonconsecutive TRACKER. On nonconsecutive nights, you may choose a player and learn who they visit. You win with the town. [http://37.media.tumblr.com...]

Endark - You are the TESTOSTERONE RUSH. You exude masculine confidence and radiate physical power. There is an air of danger around you that mingles with the raw sexual energy you give off, that makes just being around you an orgasmic, exciting sensation. There is no hotter type of guy--no one so justifiably self-assured. You walk into a room and all eyes turn onto you. Thus, you are the 1-shot LIGHTNING ROD. At night, you may choose to redirect all nonlethal actions to yourself. You win with the town. [http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com...]

Lannan - You are the HARD-TO-GET. You're sexy all by yourself...but the challenge just makes you even more irresistible. We all want what we can't have, and damn, you are something any sensible gay guy would pine over. But, because you are not impacted by our advances, you are the ASCETIC. You are unaffected by nonlethal actions. You win with the town.

[http://thereadingdate.com...]
[http://1130thetiger.com...]

Khaos - You are the SEXY TATOOS. Tastefully done, usually accentuating your figure, your tatoos only make you more attractive. Yet, there are so many gay guys out there who would reject you because of your tatoos! I just don't get it. But, because they don't see the hotness in you, despite it being there, you are the MILLER. You appear to be mafia-affiliated to COPs. You win with the town. [http://www.gaypornu.com...]

Yama - You are the JOCK. So hot...but, unfortunately, your not known for your intelligence. You'll either be one of the few who make it big in professional sports, or you'll be forced to join the army or become a cop just to get a job. It's like your graduate from hot jock fantasies to cop fantasies, so that must make you the COP. Each night you may select another player. You will learn if they win with the mafia (guilty) or some other faction (innocent.)

[http://www.yourecards.net...]
[http://www.beautyconfessional.net...]

Rev - You are the SURFER. You could save me from drowning any day of the week. In fact, I might even pretend to be drowning just to have you give me the kiss of life. Chill and laid back like most surfers, you never panic under pressure (and this is incredibly hot), but you're also nice enough to come to the rescue. Therefore, you are the DOCTOR. Each night you may protect a player from death. You win with the town. [http://2.bp.blogspot.com...]

Khaos (Debate) - You are the HOT COWBOY. Rough and tumble, you have a masculine edge that is a massive turn on. Just fantasizing about your rough hands all over me...well, I won't finish that thought, but you get my drift. Your pistol is deadly, and thus, you are the VIGILANTE. Each night you may select another player for death. You win with the town.

[http://spiritweaverdotorg.files.wordpress.com...]
[http://kathleenball.webs.com...]

Lannan (JBB) - You are the BOY NEXT DOOR. It's not so much that you are sexy as yourself, but the idea of a outwardly good boy being an insatiable romancer underneath...now that is hot. It helps when your cute too...and you usually are. Because everyone thinks your so tame (even when, really, nothing could be farther from the truth), you are the VIRGIN. If you are lynched, all NK's that NP will fail. You win with the town.

[https://pbs.twimg.com...]
[http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com...]

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

Rev - Doc Endark
Yama - Cop Budda
Vel - Trk Khaos
Dalt - Ninja Khaos

NP2

Rev - Doc Dalt
Yama - Cop Endark
Khaos - Vig Budda
Wylted - Rlbk Yama
Dalt - Ninja Endark

NP3

Rev - Doc Khaos
Khaos - Vig Dalt
Wylted - Rlbk. Khaos
Dalt - Ninja Rev

So, did you enjoy the theme? I know I did. I wonder if you can guess which I thought was the hottest photo...

can you give us a list of all photo?
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 12:03:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I never thought that Wylted would have been gay enough to come up with something like Holiday Hunk.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 12:05:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/31/2014 11:16:37 PM, VelCrow wrote:

can you give us a list of all photo?

All photos are already posted.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 2:05:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 12:03:51 AM, RevNge wrote:
I never thought that Wylted would have been gay enough to come up with something like Holiday Hunk.

I wasn't that was Dalton. If I did my claim it would've been a fire man, holding a big hose.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 6:44:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, I'm pissed.
I don't know why I voted before I read the DP, like I said I would. However, I am not entirely to blame...

Yama, WTF?!?
That was not your justification, and I was right in lynching you for, YET AGAIN, withholding information. Your actions caused me not to trust you, and bsh1's profile said he doesn't like sports, so between that, the horrible justification, and the fact you didn't reveal you had two photos DP1, was enough for me at the time.

However, having read DP2, Dalton was clearly lying DP3 about his actions DP2. I would have voted Dalton, but was quite surprised that Yama was hammered.

Rev, why did you vote Yama?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 6:48:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Nevermind, Rev, I see why you voted him.
Pretty much the same reason I did.

But, feel free to blame us Yama for your intentionally not giving us reasons to trust you.
My work here is, finally, done.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 10:53:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 12:03:51 AM, RevNge wrote:
I never thought that Wylted would have been gay enough to come up with something like Holiday Hunk.
Haha. You failed to consider that I could've been on his team.. ;)
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:27:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 11:05:08 AM, XLAV wrote:
Lol, Yama was obviously town. He still has that town noob meta. You guys should have went with Dalt.

Yama jerked around town, both DP1, but even more importantly, after he was CC'd at MYLO. That is why town voted for him.

Had the DP lasted another 10 minutes, I would have switched my vote because Dalton lied about his motivations and actions.
My work here is, finally, done.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:35:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 10:53:20 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 11/1/2014 12:03:51 AM, RevNge wrote:
I never thought that Wylted would have been gay enough to come up with something like Holiday Hunk.
Haha. You failed to consider that I could've been on his team.. ;)

Beginner's theme always f*cks with my mind. In this game, the game tested Mafia's gayness. Bottom line: If Mafia was gay enough, they would win.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:38:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 6:48:52 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Nevermind, Rev, I see why you voted him.
Pretty much the same reason I did.

But, feel free to blame us Yama for your intentionally not giving us reasons to trust you.

He could have said that he wasn't smart so he had to either go to the army or become a police officer... >.>
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:39:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 2:05:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/1/2014 12:03:51 AM, RevNge wrote:
I never thought that Wylted would have been gay enough to come up with something like Holiday Hunk.

I wasn't that was Dalton. If I did my claim it would've been a fire man, holding a big hose.

I don't think that will fit Bsh's tastes. Then again, neither did Jock. V_V
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:40:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 10:53:20 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 11/1/2014 12:03:51 AM, RevNge wrote:
I never thought that Wylted would have been gay enough to come up with something like Holiday Hunk.
Haha. You failed to consider that I could've been on his team.. ;)

Smh. I'm glad I was Town because I would never have the gayness to come up with Holiday Hunk. LOL

...actually, Holiday Hunk would be the gayest character in the entire theme, would it be real.

Dalton, you just passed Bsh's level of gayness. I don't know if that's possible. ._.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:41:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 11:38:17 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/1/2014 6:48:52 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Nevermind, Rev, I see why you voted him.
Pretty much the same reason I did.

But, feel free to blame us Yama for your intentionally not giving us reasons to trust you.

He could have said that he wasn't smart so he had to either go to the army or become a police officer... >.>

Or tried at all to give a reason other than "I do what I want", which both made no sense, nor sounds like bsh1.
That's why Yama wants to be a cop (shudders), to do what he wants.
My work here is, finally, done.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:42:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 11:41:13 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2014 11:38:17 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/1/2014 6:48:52 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Nevermind, Rev, I see why you voted him.
Pretty much the same reason I did.

But, feel free to blame us Yama for your intentionally not giving us reasons to trust you.

He could have said that he wasn't smart so he had to either go to the army or become a police officer... >.>

Or tried at all to give a reason other than "I do what I want", which both made no sense, nor sounds like bsh1.
That's why Yama wants to be a cop (shudders), to do what he wants.

I thought that his real character was a rapist of some sort when he said "I do what I want." LOL
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:46:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 11:39:07 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/1/2014 2:05:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/1/2014 12:03:51 AM, RevNge wrote:
I never thought that Wylted would have been gay enough to come up with something like Holiday Hunk.

I wasn't that was Dalton. If I did my claim it would've been a fire man, holding a big hose.

I don't think that will fit Bsh's tastes. Then again, neither did Jock. V_V

Physically, jocks and firemen *definitely* fit my tastes.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:48:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 11:39:07 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/1/2014 2:05:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/1/2014 12:03:51 AM, RevNge wrote:
I never thought that Wylted would have been gay enough to come up with something like Holiday Hunk.

I wasn't that was Dalton. If I did my claim it would've been a fire man, holding a big hose.

I don't think that will fit Bsh's tastes. Then again, neither did Jock. V_V

Out of curiosity, what do you think my tastes are?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:48:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 11:46:04 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/1/2014 11:39:07 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/1/2014 2:05:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/1/2014 12:03:51 AM, RevNge wrote:
I never thought that Wylted would have been gay enough to come up with something like Holiday Hunk.

I wasn't that was Dalton. If I did my claim it would've been a fire man, holding a big hose.

I don't think that will fit Bsh's tastes. Then again, neither did Jock. V_V

Physically, jocks and firemen *definitely* fit my tastes.

Emphasis on physically.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:49:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 11:48:48 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/1/2014 11:46:04 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/1/2014 11:39:07 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/1/2014 2:05:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/1/2014 12:03:51 AM, RevNge wrote:
I never thought that Wylted would have been gay enough to come up with something like Holiday Hunk.

I wasn't that was Dalton. If I did my claim it would've been a fire man, holding a big hose.

I don't think that will fit Bsh's tastes. Then again, neither did Jock. V_V

Physically, jocks and firemen *definitely* fit my tastes.

Emphasis on physically.

Sure. But that's why I included pictures. I wasn't assessing peoples' minds, just their bodies.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 11:55:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 11:48:24 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/1/2014 11:39:07 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/1/2014 2:05:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/1/2014 12:03:51 AM, RevNge wrote:
I never thought that Wylted would have been gay enough to come up with something like Holiday Hunk.

I wasn't that was Dalton. If I did my claim it would've been a fire man, holding a big hose.

I don't think that will fit Bsh's tastes. Then again, neither did Jock. V_V

Out of curiosity, what do you think my tastes are?

Physically? Probably guys that aren't too overly muscular (like John Cena WTF) but still have abs, biceps, triceps, and a bunch of other ceps that are toned. Probably leaning (sorry for the pun) on the lean side, but not at all skinny, and they look like tops. LOL

I just said that firemen and jocks usually lack in mental power, and assumed that you wouldn't like people that were somewhat dumb. XD

Don't forget about the tents in the pants. ;3