Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Classik Mafia Sign Ups

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 4:15:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This will be a classic game (no theme) with an open set-up. I can't remember the last time the town has won a game I modded... so if you think you're a good player, come test your chops! I'd like to think the game will still be balanced and straight forward, though a little unique (that's why it's classik :P ). For example I will implement a few mod challenges: day phase 1 is only allowed to be 200 posts in length max. Ya'll know I hate day phase 1.

The game will begin when Les Mis Mafia ends. I look forward to modding with you!

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
President of DDO
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 5:02:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sign ups

01. Bullish
02. Daltonian
03. Maikuru
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 5:34:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"day phase 1 is only allowed to be 200 posts in length max"

That... might not work ...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 5:47:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
/in
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 5:48:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
/out
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 5:50:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 5:34:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
"day phase 1 is only allowed to be 200 posts in length max"

That... might not work ...

http://www.debate.org...

DP1 with 203 posts, about 10 of which are just people joking at the end. Most long DP's are the result of a vocal few.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 6:09:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 5:50:13 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:34:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
"day phase 1 is only allowed to be 200 posts in length max"

That... might not work ...

http://www.debate.org...

DP1 with 203 posts, about 10 of which are just people joking at the end. Most long DP's are the result of a vocal few.

I stand corrected.
http://fc04.deviantart.net...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 6:43:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'l play - sounds fun!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 6:58:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 6:57:36 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 11/9/2014 6:09:32 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

You wanna play?

Can't, sorry. :<
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 7:20:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
01. Bullish
02. Daltonian
03. Maikuru
04. XLAV
05. bossy
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
mortsdor
Posts: 1,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 7:51:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
01. Bullish
02. Daltonian
03. Maikuru
04. XLAV
05. bossy
06. TN05
07. mortsdor
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 12:39:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
01. Bullish
02. Daltonian
03. Maikuru
04. XLAV
05. bossy
06. TN05
07. mortsdor
08. Wylted
09. TUF
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
President of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 3:47:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm game, but only after this coming up weekend as I've been bussy preparing for that.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:55:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 12:39:06 PM, Danielle wrote:
01. Bullish
02. Daltonian
03. Maikuru
04. XLAV
05. bossy
06. TN05
07. mortsdor
08. Wylted
09. TUF
10. VelCrow
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 8:22:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This game is a ways off, but to avoid drawing any detrimental comparisons, I should say now that my activity level certainly will not be as high as in Adventurer or Transformers Mafia. School stuff.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 2:12:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
01. Bullish
02. Daltonian
03. Maikuru
04. XLAV
05. bossy
06. TN05
07. mortsdor
08. Wylted
09. TUF
10. VelCrow
11. EndarkenedRationalist
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 3:06:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
01. Bullish
02. Daltonian
03. Maikuru
04. XLAV
05. bossy
06. TN05
07. mortsdor
08. Wylted
09. TUF
10. VelCrow
11. EndarkenedRationalist
12. RevNge
13.
14.
15.
16.
President of DDO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 6:44:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
01. Bullish
02. Daltonian
03. Maikuru
04. XLAV
05. bossy
06. TN05
07. mortsdor
08. Wylted
09. TUF
10. VelCrow
11. EndarkenedRationalist
12. RevNge
13. socialpinko
14.
15.
16.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 7:20:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This will be interesting because I've only played with like three people who have signed up so far. So reads are gonna be iffy. Still, open setup will be fun at least.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.