Total Posts:328|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Mafia: Day Phase 2

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:12:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Wylted - You are MIKAL. You are incredibly protective of Rina, and I think that's extremely admirable. I feel sorry for the health of the idiot who chooses to annoy her or hurt her feelings. If this were the old South, I could totally see you dueling for her honor. Moreover, you have the physical fitness (I am *not* going to go on a tangent about your abs) to back up your protective instincts. Because you would take on anyone for her, one-on-one, you are the GLADIATOR. Once per game, and during a DP, you may declare gladiatorial combat, naming yourself and one player of your choosing as the gladiators. The vote count will be cleared and reset, and only you, your target, and VTNL will be votable. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT


Krieg - You are DAIRYGIRL4U2C. You are only noteworthy as the user with the most losses on DDO...not exactly the kind of thing you want to be noteworthy for. But, by the same token, you're not exactly a bad member, you don't spam the forum or start flame wars as far as I can tell. So, you're not really good or bad, which makes you VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Wylted - Mikal, Gladiator - Town
Krieg - Dairygirl, Vanilla - Town

LIVING PLAYERS


Mort
Geo
Yama
Dalt
Rev
VelCrow
9spaceking
Khaos
XLAV
Nymph
Esocial
Endark
Blade
YYW

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:00am, DDO time, on 11/13/14.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:16:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Rev is today's lynch.

Vote: Rev

Endark, I know you'll help with this. But you need to claim and get people off your back. Please don't waste this DP like you did the last one.
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:17:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:16:24 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
Rev is today's lynch.

Glad you agree.

VTL Rev

Vote: Rev

Endark, I know you'll help with this. But you need to claim and get people off your back. Please don't waste this DP like you did the last one.

Tell me why I should claim other than the circular reasoning of appeasing townies who baselessly want my claim. If I hear a good reason, I will.
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:18:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:16:24 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
Rev is today's lynch.

Vote: Rev

Endark, I know you'll help with this. But you need to claim and get people off your back. Please don't waste this DP like you did the last one.

Why Rev and not Khaos?

And I agree about Endark. Just because Wylted made an ill founded choice does not mean that Endark is town. It means that Wylted has spectacularly bad judgement.
Tsar of DDO
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:18:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:21:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VOTE COUNT

Rev (2/8) - Nymph, Endark
Khaos (1/8) - YYW
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:21:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Rev is mafia. Khaos might be but I'm more confident on Rev.
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:22:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:21:34 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
Rev is mafia. Khaos might be but I'm more confident on Rev.

Why are you so sure? Based on the last DP I am more sure that Khaos is scum than Rev is. Like, walk me through the logic on this one.
Tsar of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:24:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:21:34 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
Rev is mafia. Khaos might be but I'm more confident on Rev.

So, I went from probably town to maybe mafia.
Wow!!!
You've scum read me in every game I've played with you....
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:24:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I will post this once and once only.

Here's why getting my claim was scummy last DP:

We already had 6 or 7 hard character claims. Further claims that DP were not only unnecessary; they were downright anti-town, as they both handed puzzle pieces to the mafia - who, let us not forget, have more information than we do - and they allowed mafia to therefore manipulate thematic analysis. This is the reason mass claims are generally a bad idea.

Secondly, not claiming DP1 IS NOT SCUMMY. At worst, it is anti-town. Was I anti-town for refusing to cooperate? Yes. Were there town motives behind refusing to cooperate? Yes. Since refusing to claim when there are town motives behind doing so is not inherently scummy, that wagon on me was absurd. No one on it except possibly Nymph and Yama had any reason for voting me other than my claim.

Getting my claim this DP is NOT scummy because:

Now town has more information, based on the two flips.
A good percentage of the player pool has not already claimed.

I am Airmax.
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:26:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:17:43 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Tell me why I should claim other than the circular reasoning of appeasing townies who baselessly want my claim. If I hear a good reason, I will.

1. You were brought to L-1 and refused to claim. That fact alone is grounds for getting your claim because that act is grounds for lynching, both as a policy and because it's scummy.

2. You caused the death of a townie yesterday. If it hadn't been Wylted, it would have been you. You refused to claim at L-1 which was grounds for lynching you. If you had claimed, instead of refusing to claim, Wylted would not have gladiated anyone and you wouldn't have been lynched. We would have had time to shift votes onto Rev, lynching potential scum instead.

3. You should claim to convince people you are town. Yes, you know you're town, but everyone else doesn't and they're not going to take your word for it. By refusing to claim at L-1, you've removed any credibility you have with this town. You've also made yourself lynchbait.

Again, read this: http://www.debate.org...
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:27:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:26:20 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
At 11/10/2014 11:17:43 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Tell me why I should claim other than the circular reasoning of appeasing townies who baselessly want my claim. If I hear a good reason, I will.

1. You were brought to L-1 and refused to claim. That fact alone is grounds for getting your claim because that act is grounds for lynching, both as a policy and because it's scummy.

2. You caused the death of a townie yesterday. If it hadn't been Wylted, it would have been you. You refused to claim at L-1 which was grounds for lynching you. If you had claimed, instead of refusing to claim, Wylted would not have gladiated anyone and you wouldn't have been lynched. We would have had time to shift votes onto Rev, lynching potential scum instead.

3. You should claim to convince people you are town. Yes, you know you're town, but everyone else doesn't and they're not going to take your word for it. By refusing to claim at L-1, you've removed any credibility you have with this town. You've also made yourself lynchbait.

Again, read this: http://www.debate.org...

I disagree with about 20% of what you wrote in that thread, but that's irrelevant to this game.
mortsdor
Posts: 1,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:27:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello all :)

At 11/10/2014 11:24:47 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I will post this once and once only.

Here's why getting my claim was scummy last DP:

We already had 6 or 7 hard character claims. Further claims that DP were not only unnecessary; they were downright anti-town, as they both handed puzzle pieces to the mafia - who, let us not forget, have more information than we do - and they allowed mafia to therefore manipulate thematic analysis. This is the reason mass claims are generally a bad idea.

Secondly, not claiming DP1 IS NOT SCUMMY. At worst, it is anti-town. Was I anti-town for refusing to cooperate? Yes. Were there town motives behind refusing to cooperate? Yes. Since refusing to claim when there are town motives behind doing so is not inherently scummy, that wagon on me was absurd. No one on it except possibly Nymph and Yama had any reason for voting me other than my claim.

Getting my claim this DP is NOT scummy because:

Now town has more information, based on the two flips.
A good percentage of the player pool has not already claimed.

I am Airmax.

had you also claimed to be a Mod yesterday or was that someone else?
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:28:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:27:30 PM, mortsdor wrote:
Hello all :)

At 11/10/2014 11:24:47 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I will post this once and once only.

Here's why getting my claim was scummy last DP:

We already had 6 or 7 hard character claims. Further claims that DP were not only unnecessary; they were downright anti-town, as they both handed puzzle pieces to the mafia - who, let us not forget, have more information than we do - and they allowed mafia to therefore manipulate thematic analysis. This is the reason mass claims are generally a bad idea.

Secondly, not claiming DP1 IS NOT SCUMMY. At worst, it is anti-town. Was I anti-town for refusing to cooperate? Yes. Were there town motives behind refusing to cooperate? Yes. Since refusing to claim when there are town motives behind doing so is not inherently scummy, that wagon on me was absurd. No one on it except possibly Nymph and Yama had any reason for voting me other than my claim.

Getting my claim this DP is NOT scummy because:

Now town has more information, based on the two flips.
A good percentage of the player pool has not already claimed.

I am Airmax.

had you also claimed to be a Mod yesterday or was that someone else?

That was me.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:28:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:27:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/10/2014 11:24:47 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

I am Airmax.

Yeah, we know.

You role cop me bro?
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:30:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:24:47 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I will post this once and once only.

Here's why getting my claim was scummy last DP:

We already had 6 or 7 hard character claims. Further claims that DP were not only unnecessary; they were downright anti-town, as they both handed puzzle pieces to the mafia - who, let us not forget, have more information than we do - and they allowed mafia to therefore manipulate thematic analysis. This is the reason mass claims are generally a bad idea.

Secondly, not claiming DP1 IS NOT SCUMMY. At worst, it is anti-town. Was I anti-town for refusing to cooperate? Yes. Were there town motives behind refusing to cooperate? Yes. Since refusing to claim when there are town motives behind doing so is not inherently scummy, that wagon on me was absurd. No one on it except possibly Nymph and Yama had any reason for voting me other than my claim.

Getting my claim this DP is NOT scummy because:

Now town has more information, based on the two flips.
A good percentage of the player pool has not already claimed.

I am Airmax.

And Wylted's blood is on your hands.
Tsar of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:30:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:28:48 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 11/10/2014 11:27:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/10/2014 11:24:47 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

I am Airmax.

Yeah, we know.

You role cop me bro?

You claimed mod yesterday.
Don't you remember?
You were one of two people, and Airmax was the more likely one.

Again, the whole reason I am voting Rev was he wanted clarification. Why? You could only be one of two people.
My work here is, finally, done.
mortsdor
Posts: 1,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:30:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:28:32 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
had you also claimed to be a Mod yesterday or was that someone else?

That was me.

alright, for the record both you and YYW are ridiculous for the end of last DP
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:30:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
mortsdor, vote for Rev.
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:31:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:30:29 PM, mortsdor wrote:
At 11/10/2014 11:28:32 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
had you also claimed to be a Mod yesterday or was that someone else?

That was me.

alright, for the record both you and YYW are ridiculous for the end of last DP

Clearly, other people must have agreed with me.
Tsar of DDO
mortsdor
Posts: 1,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:32:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:21:29 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Rev

I really didn't like his question about the mod.

what was this question?

Nymph/khaos what's the reasoning for vtling Rev?
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:33:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:30:02 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/10/2014 11:24:47 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I will post this once and once only.

Here's why getting my claim was scummy last DP:

We already had 6 or 7 hard character claims. Further claims that DP were not only unnecessary; they were downright anti-town, as they both handed puzzle pieces to the mafia - who, let us not forget, have more information than we do - and they allowed mafia to therefore manipulate thematic analysis. This is the reason mass claims are generally a bad idea.

Secondly, not claiming DP1 IS NOT SCUMMY. At worst, it is anti-town. Was I anti-town for refusing to cooperate? Yes. Were there town motives behind refusing to cooperate? Yes. Since refusing to claim when there are town motives behind doing so is not inherently scummy, that wagon on me was absurd. No one on it except possibly Nymph and Yama had any reason for voting me other than my claim.

Getting my claim this DP is NOT scummy because:

Now town has more information, based on the two flips.
A good percentage of the player pool has not already claimed.

I am Airmax.

And Wylted's blood is on your hands.

So let's lynch scum for him, shall we?
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:34:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:28:48 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 11/10/2014 11:27:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/10/2014 11:24:47 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

I am Airmax.

Yeah, we know.

You role cop me bro?

You were either me or Airmax. That was not a hard deduction. Even though you so egregiously failed to act in the town's interest -I'll let that go, so long as you don't do it again.

Appreciate the fact that someone more or less scarified themselves so that you could have a second (and undeserved) chance at life.
Tsar of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:34:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 11:32:22 PM, mortsdor wrote:
At 11/10/2014 11:21:29 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Rev

I really didn't like his question about the mod.

what was this question?

Nymph/khaos what's the reasoning for vtling Rev?

I don't know, nor care, what her reason is.
ER claimed he's the mod, and Rev asked if he was Airmax.
It could be nothing, but it seems like he wanted to nail the claim down. I don't like it.
My work here is, finally, done.