Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

The Aggressive Nymph!

mortsdor
Posts: 1,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 5:25:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Forum for discussing the new member...

Is he/she an Alternate account? Askbob? Mikal? Jesus?

You decide.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 5:55:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 5:25:55 PM, mortsdor wrote:
Forum for discussing the new member...

Is he/she an Alternate account? Askbob? Mikal? Jesus?

You decide.

don't post this in the games forum
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
mortsdor
Posts: 1,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:00:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 5:55:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
don't post this in the games forum

lol, but that's where everybody else is posting About It !

This belongs in the games forum b/c the reason for it's existence is Khaos and Nymph getting huffity in the gamethreads.

It is an effort to contain the flaming.

If I were to put it in the debate.org thread that would less relevant, as the only people who should care at all about this stupid Freaking topic are the people in the game threads which are getting flamed by this.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:09:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:00:37 PM, mortsdor wrote:
At 11/11/2014 5:55:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
It is an effort to contain the flaming.

Great choice...a call out thread. Well played.

I should get some fvcking popcorn for when Nymph clicks on this thread.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:10:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:00:37 PM, mortsdor wrote:
At 11/11/2014 5:55:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
don't post this in the games forum

lol, but that's where everybody else is posting About It !

This belongs in the games forum b/c the reason for it's existence is Khaos and Nymph getting huffity in the gamethreads.

It is an effort to contain the flaming.

If I were to put it in the debate.org thread that would less relevant, as the only people who should care at all about this stupid Freaking topic are the people in the game threads which are getting flamed by this.

I'm done flaming and stated the reasons for bringing it up.
It explains my change of behavior, my mood, and my absence.
Also, aside from my whining, it is relevant to the game, as it goes to motives and whatnot.
My work here is, finally, done.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:35:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:09:48 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:00:37 PM, mortsdor wrote:
At 11/11/2014 5:55:28 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
It is an effort to contain the flaming.

Great choice...a call out thread. Well played.

I should get some fvcking popcorn for when Nymph clicks on this thread.
Kolkolkolkol!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:40:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I can imagine it now.

Nymph: "Delete this thread you pusillanimous wanker!"

Khaos: "Verpiss dich!"

Nymph:"Sprich nicht mit mir, du verr"ckter Mann!"

Nymph: "Tscha - du bist wirklich der Beweis, dass nicht alles was zwei Backen hat, ein Gesicht sein muss!"
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:46:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:40:32 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
I can imagine it now.

Nymph: "Delete this thread you pusillanimous wanker!"

Khaos: "Verpiss dich!"

Nymph:"Sprich nicht mit mir, du verr"ckter Mann!"

Nymph: "Tscha - du bist wirklich der Beweis, dass nicht alles was zwei Backen hat, ein Gesicht sein muss!"

Achtung sprakenzi Dutch?
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:49:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:09:48 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I should get some fvcking popcorn for when Nymph clicks on this thread.

I wasn't aware popcorn was capable of doing that...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:52:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:46:43 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:40:32 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
I can imagine it now.

Nymph: "Delete this thread you pusillanimous wanker!"

Khaos: "Verpiss dich!"

Nymph:"Sprich nicht mit mir, du verr"ckter Mann!"

Nymph: "Tscha - du bist wirklich der Beweis, dass nicht alles was zwei Backen hat, ein Gesicht sein muss!"

Achtung sprakenzi Dutch?

Ein bisschen... mehr oder weniger.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:57:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:49:09 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:09:48 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I should get some fvcking popcorn for when Nymph clicks on this thread.

I wasn't aware popcorn was capable of doing that...

You have a weak imagination.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 7:17:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:57:34 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:49:09 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:09:48 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I should get some fvcking popcorn for when Nymph clicks on this thread.

I wasn't aware popcorn was capable of doing that...

You have a weak imagination.

Lol...maybe.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 2:18:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:10:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
It explains my change of behavior, my mood, and my absence.

Pffffffft fvck that guy. Play Classik Mafia! <3
President of DDO
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 2:34:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 2:18:10 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:10:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
It explains my change of behavior, my mood, and my absence.

Pffffffft fvck that guy. Play Classik Mafia! <3

She's apparently a girl. O_O
NiamC
Posts: 905
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 3:21:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 3:18:29 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 11/12/2014 2:34:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
She's apparently a girl. O_O

There are no girls on the internet.

but...but...but what about you?? O.o
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 3:44:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 3:21:45 PM, NiamC wrote:
At 11/12/2014 3:18:29 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 11/12/2014 2:34:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
She's apparently a girl. O_O

There are no girls on the internet.

but...but...but what about you?? O.o

LOL
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 6:54:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 3:44:52 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/12/2014 3:21:45 PM, NiamC wrote:
At 11/12/2014 3:18:29 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 11/12/2014 2:34:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
She's apparently a girl. O_O

There are no girls on the internet.

but...but...but what about you?? O.o

LOL

Classic. the liars paradox..
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...