Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 32.2: ENDGAME

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 12:20:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Town wins!!

1st Place: TOWN


XLAV - You are the BODYGUARD. Each night you may select another player. Any lethal actions aimed at them will be redirected to you. You win with the town.

Vox - You are the 1-shot VIGILANTE. Once per game, and at night, you may select a player for death. You win with the town.

Khaos - You are the BODYGUARD. Each night you may select another player. Any lethal actions aimed at them will be redirected to you. You win with the town.

[Originally: Universal Back-Up]


Uchiha - You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select a player. You will learn who they visited. You win with the town.

Esocial (Sjd) - You are BULLETPROOF. You are immune to NKs. You win with the town.

Honest - You are the ORACLE. Upon your death, you may select another player, and have their affiliation revealed in the next DP. You win with the town.

Yama - You are the ASCETIC. You are unaffected by non-lethal night actions. You win with the town.

2nd Place: MAFIA

Harder - You are the COMMUTER. You cannot be targeted at night.

Nymph - You are the 2-shot BUS DRIVER. Each night you may select a player (player A) and a second player (player B). Player A's action will be redirected to Player B, and Player B's action will be redirected to Player A.

3rd Place: TP

Rev - You are the SERIAL KILLER. Each night, you MUST select another player for death; if you fail to do so, I will randomly choose a target for you. You win when all other players are dead, or win it is mathematically impossible for you to lose.

NIGHT ACTIONS


Vox - Vig XLAV
Uchiha - Trk. Vox
Nymph - Bsdr. Vox and Rev
Rev - NK Uchiha
Nymph - NK XLAV

Game No. 3 will begin late (probably around 11:00pm, DDO time) tomorrow.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 2:08:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I actually thought that scum had an advantage this game...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 3:54:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 12:20:15 AM, bsh1 wrote:
NIGHT ACTIONS

Vox - Vig XLAV
Uchiha - Trk. Vox
Nymph - Bsdr. Vox and Rev
Rev - NK Uchiha
Nymph - NK XLAV
How did Vox and Rev die? How did Uchiha live?
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 3:56:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 2:08:41 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I actually thought that scum had an advantage this game...

Harder was easy to read.
Nymph annoyed everyone that got her lynch.
I think Rev was setting up a mislynch on Vox, since that's what I would have done. Though the plan failed when he shot during the NP.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 7:41:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 2:08:41 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I actually thought that scum had an advantage this game...

Balance-wise, perhaps not. There were only three non-mafia active roles, and one was 1x, so a 2x bus driver and a commuter have very limited utility. The presence of two bodyguards makes this even worse. I understand these games aren't supposed to be balanced, though.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 7:54:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 3:54:54 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 11/12/2014 12:20:15 AM, bsh1 wrote:
NIGHT ACTIONS

Vox - Vig XLAV
Uchiha - Trk. Vox
Nymph - Bsdr. Vox and Rev
Rev - NK Uchiha
Nymph - NK XLAV
How did Vox and Rev die? How did Uchiha live?

I bus-drive and got three main targets against mafia killed. Then town wins by pure luck. You were only one who played well catching 1harder but town shouldn't have lynched me - that was dumb.
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 8:21:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 7:54:07 AM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
At 11/12/2014 3:54:54 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 11/12/2014 12:20:15 AM, bsh1 wrote:
NIGHT ACTIONS

Vox - Vig XLAV
Uchiha - Trk. Vox
Nymph - Bsdr. Vox and Rev
Rev - NK Uchiha
Nymph - NK XLAV
How did Vox and Rev die? How did Uchiha live?

I bus-drive and got three main targets against mafia killed. Then town wins by pure luck. You were only one who played well catching 1harder but town shouldn't have lynched me - that was dumb.

Hail Khaos! Hail zi Fuhrer! Hail zi Vaterland!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 9:43:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 3:54:54 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 11/12/2014 12:20:15 AM, bsh1 wrote:
NIGHT ACTIONS

Vox - Vig XLAV
Uchiha - Trk. Vox
Nymph - Bsdr. Vox and Rev
Rev - NK Uchiha
Nymph - NK XLAV
How did Vox and Rev die? How did Uchiha live?

Read very carefully how I do my bus driver ability.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 10:28:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 10:23:57 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I guess it's always lucky when you catch people in lies.

You didn't catch me in a lie...
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 10:43:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 10:28:31 AM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
At 11/12/2014 10:23:57 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I guess it's always lucky when you catch people in lies.

You didn't catch me in a lie...

Sure I did, you claimed a specific pattern out of one instance. In fact, you pawned off a meta based on one instance (in fact, only two DPs, so not the entire game). That is a lie.
You refused to defend the assertion. That is just dumb.

So, you are either caught in a lie or dumb. Or both.
I frankly don't care.

And, of course, there is the bigger lie I've caught you in. So, whatever.
I wouldn't expect someone like you to ever compliment me, whoever you were.
My work here is, finally, done.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 12:05:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
@Nymph and Khaos

There's a new game. Go play that one.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 12:13:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 10:43:32 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/12/2014 10:28:31 AM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
At 11/12/2014 10:23:57 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I guess it's always lucky when you catch people in lies.

You didn't catch me in a lie...

Sure I did, you claimed a specific pattern out of one instance. In fact, you pawned off a meta based on one instance (in fact, only two DPs, so not the entire game). That is a lie.

I gave one specific example to illustrate my point. I was on my phone and didn't have time to go through other examples. I didn't lie and you have no basis to prove I was lying. I still maintain I didn't lie. The game is over. Let me guess, you're gonna say I'm lying now. You're also gonna say I lie as town, which is in fact what you said during the game. I supposedly lied about being a "noob" during the first game, where I was town. Well, if I lie as both town and mafia, which seems to be your argument, then you didn't have a basis to lynch me. Again, I stand by my assertion that town got lucky.

You refused to defend the assertion. That is just dumb.

I dunno what you're talking about here. I still defend the assertion and would have in-game if I hadn't been lynched so quickly, for no rational reason whatsoever. Yes, town was right, but if towns play the way they did this game, they'll lost the vast majority of their games; it's no better than using random.org.

So, you are either caught in a lie or dumb. Or both.

Or neither.

And, of course, there is the bigger lie I've caught you in. So, whatever.

Which is what? That I'm a "noob"? I consider myself a "noob." That's a subjective determination. If it's an objective determination, then I'm still a noob, cause I just joined the fvcking site. However you spin it, I didn't lie.

I wouldn't expect someone like you to ever compliment me, whoever you were.

You're right, I wouldn't ever compliment someone who is terrible at mafia, is mean to new players, systematically attacks new players by ignoring them, and is a sexist to boot. I don't see why I'd ever compliment that kind of person.
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 12:41:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 12:13:43 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:

I wouldn't expect someone like you to ever compliment me, whoever you were.

You're right, I wouldn't ever compliment someone who is terrible at mafia,
you're a noob, so you can't determine my level of play, can you?
I see things you don't see, and that makes me a bad player.
I do things you did to me DP1, and that makes me a bad player.
So, if I mimic you, what does that make you?
is mean to new players,
except you're not a new player
systematically attacks new players by ignoring them,
see above
and is a sexist to boot.
And how would you know that?

I don't see why I'd ever compliment that kind of person.

That's right, because you are a petty person who could never compliment someone you despise, especially for despising them for absolutely no reason. Well, for hypocritical reasons. Unless you claim that calling someone lazy and blind is not being mean to them and claiming that everyone in this series is sexist, or at least was DP1.
My work here is, finally, done.
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 12:46:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 12:41:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/12/2014 12:13:43 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:

I wouldn't expect someone like you to ever compliment me, whoever you were.

You're right, I wouldn't ever compliment someone who is terrible at mafia,
you're a noob, so you can't determine my level of play, can you?

I don't see what being a "noob" has to do with determining your level of play.

I see things you don't see, and that makes me a bad player.

Nah. You see things that aren't there. Like supposedly the delusion that I "lied" about your meta. First off, "lying" implies deliberate intent to deceive. I did no such thing. I read your meta and drew a conclusion off it.

I do things you did to me DP1, and that makes me a bad player.

No. I did things you did to me. You ignored my questions first. Your first post in DP1 of the first game was refusing to answer my question. That's the FIRST thing you did. I can show how many questions of yours I answered so far, and I'm sure it far outweighs the number of questions you've answered.

So, if I mimic you, what does that make you?

You don't mimic me. It would do you good to try it out.

is mean to new players,
except you're not a new player

I'm new to the site. And you had no reason to doubt that when you were mean to me. This is what pisses me off about you.

systematically attacks new players by ignoring them,
see above
and is a sexist to boot.
And how would you know that?

Rape thread.

I don't see why I'd ever compliment that kind of person.

That's right, because you are a petty person who could never compliment someone you despise, especially for despising them for absolutely no reason. Well, for hypocritical reasons. Unless you claim that calling someone lazy and blind is not being mean to them and claiming that everyone in this series is sexist, or at least was DP1.

You weren't "blind" or "lazy." You intentionally ignored my questions. You even admitted after the first game that you "intentionally" ignored my questions. So fvck off with this "blind" and "lazy" bullsh!t. You're just trying to save face.
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 1:02:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 12:46:58 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
At 11/12/2014 12:41:16 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/12/2014 12:13:43 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:

I wouldn't expect someone like you to ever compliment me, whoever you were.

You're right, I wouldn't ever compliment someone who is terrible at mafia,
you're a noob, so you can't determine my level of play, can you?

I don't see what being a "noob" has to do with determining your level of play.

I see things you don't see, and that makes me a bad player.

Nah. You see things that aren't there. Like supposedly the delusion that I "lied" about your meta. First off, "lying" implies deliberate intent to deceive. I did no such thing. I read your meta and drew a conclusion off it.

You read one game.

I do things you did to me DP1, and that makes me a bad player.

No. I did things you did to me. You ignored my questions first. Your first post in DP1 of the first game was refusing to answer my question. That's the FIRST thing you did. I can show how many questions of yours I answered so far, and I'm sure it far outweighs the number of questions you've answered.

Yeah, because I wasn't outing an investigation role. So what?
Does it make you cry that someone saw something you didn't see?

So, if I mimic you, what does that make you?

You don't mimic me. It would do you good to try it out.

is mean to new players,
except you're not a new player

I'm new to the site. And you had no reason to doubt that when you were mean to me. This is what pisses me off about you.

systematically attacks new players by ignoring them,
see above
and is a sexist to boot.
And how would you know that?

Rape thread.
Because I believe that alcohol isn't tantamount to victimhood?
Further, given the fact that men are raped via alcohol as well, the only sexist here is you, assuming that I was only referring to women.

I don't see why I'd ever compliment that kind of person.

That's right, because you are a petty person who could never compliment someone you despise, especially for despising them for absolutely no reason. Well, for hypocritical reasons. Unless you claim that calling someone lazy and blind is not being mean to them and claiming that everyone in this series is sexist, or at least was DP1.

You weren't "blind" or "lazy." You intentionally ignored my questions. You even admitted after the first game that you "intentionally" ignored my questions. So fvck off with this "blind" and "lazy" bullsh!t. You're just trying to save face.

On the fifth page you called me blind and lazy and refused to answer a question.
That is much, much earlier than when I started to annoy you.
My work here is, finally, done.