Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Universe Is Waiting For YOUR WISH

RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:41:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 11:55:14 AM, peaceseeker wrote:
Using Only ONE WORD....

What Do You Need RIGHT NOW?

Right now?

Hmm...

Sleep.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:41:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:38:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:37:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
Cocaine

XD I died after reading this. LMAO

It was either that or whores but I only have 5 bucks so it's one or the other.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:43:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:41:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:38:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:37:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
Cocaine

XD I died after reading this. LMAO

It was either that or whores but I only have 5 bucks so it's one or the other.

I don't know, I heard you can get a discount if your package is a decent size...
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:46:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:40:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sig change

omg!!! your signature!!!
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:51:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:43:58 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:41:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:38:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:37:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
Cocaine

XD I died after reading this. LMAO

It was either that or whores but I only have 5 bucks so it's one or the other.

I don't know, I heard you can get a discount if your package is a decent size...

I just noticed that RM quote. You know I don't think that guy likes me, which is wierd. I actually treat each exchange with him as a new beginning and show him more respect than anybody.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:51:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:46:27 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:40:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sig change

omg!!! your signature!!!

LOL XD

Wylted makes a good quote source for sigs. :P
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:53:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:51:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:46:27 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:40:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sig change

omg!!! your signature!!!

LOL XD

Wylted makes a good quote source for sigs. :P

LOL umm thats not the one necessarily that I was talking about...
the RM one.. I think I was in that hangout when he said that too... O.O
Kind of, um, ahem, disturbing.... O.O
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:54:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:51:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:43:58 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:41:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:38:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:37:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
Cocaine

XD I died after reading this. LMAO

It was either that or whores but I only have 5 bucks so it's one or the other.

I don't know, I heard you can get a discount if your package is a decent size...

I just noticed that RM quote. You know I don't think that guy likes me, which is wierd. I actually treat each exchange with him as a new beginning and show him more respect than anybody.

Well, that's RM for you. :P
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:55:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:53:13 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:51:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:46:27 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:40:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sig change

omg!!! your signature!!!

LOL XD

Wylted makes a good quote source for sigs. :P

LOL umm thats not the one necessarily that I was talking about...
the RM one.. I think I was in that hangout when he said that too... O.O
Kind of, um, ahem, disturbing.... O.O

If you want, I can include a link to my tentacle hentai pornography essay tourney with 9space...LOL
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:56:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:55:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:13 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:51:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:46:27 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:40:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sig change

omg!!! your signature!!!

LOL XD

Wylted makes a good quote source for sigs. :P

LOL umm thats not the one necessarily that I was talking about...
the RM one.. I think I was in that hangout when he said that too... O.O
Kind of, um, ahem, disturbing.... O.O

If you want, I can include a link to my tentacle hentai pornography essay tourney with 9space...LOL

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh O.O NO THANK YOU!
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:57:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:56:04 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:55:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:13 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:51:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:46:27 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:40:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sig change

omg!!! your signature!!!

LOL XD

Wylted makes a good quote source for sigs. :P

LOL umm thats not the one necessarily that I was talking about...
the RM one.. I think I was in that hangout when he said that too... O.O
Kind of, um, ahem, disturbing.... O.O

If you want, I can include a link to my tentacle hentai pornography essay tourney with 9space...LOL

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh O.O NO THANK YOU!

Are you sure? XD

It includes some fascinating external links...LMAO
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:05:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:57:44 PM, RevNge wrote:
Are you sure? XD

It includes some fascinating external links...LMAO

Uhhhh are you sure your only 13?... O.O
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:10:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:05:20 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:57:44 PM, RevNge wrote:
Are you sure? XD

It includes some fascinating external links...LMAO

Uhhhh are you sure your only 13?... O.O

XD Last time I checked, yeah.
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:11:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:10:52 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:05:20 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:57:44 PM, RevNge wrote:
Are you sure? XD

It includes some fascinating external links...LMAO

Uhhhh are you sure your only 13?... O.O

XD Last time I checked, yeah.

Goodness gracious... I have a 13yr old brother and he doesn't talk or do that... you sure?
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:16:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:11:39 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:10:52 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:05:20 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:57:44 PM, RevNge wrote:
Are you sure? XD

It includes some fascinating external links...LMAO

Uhhhh are you sure your only 13?... O.O

XD Last time I checked, yeah.

Goodness gracious... I have a 13yr old brother and he doesn't talk or do that... you sure?

Do what? LOL
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:19:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:16:35 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:11:39 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:10:52 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:05:20 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:57:44 PM, RevNge wrote:
Are you sure? XD

It includes some fascinating external links...LMAO

Uhhhh are you sure your only 13?... O.O

XD Last time I checked, yeah.

Goodness gracious... I have a 13yr old brother and he doesn't talk or do that... you sure?

Do what? LOL

Nada nino, nada! LOL
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
18Karl
Posts: 351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:30:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:37:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
Cocaine

I thought you smoked the Bible?
praise the lord Chin Chin
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:36:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:30:54 PM, 18Karl wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:37:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
Cocaine

I thought you smoked the Bible?

No I eat it. The words of the lord give me nourishment fvck actual food. I've lost 80 pounds since following the bibles advice to seek the word of God for nourishment.
18Karl
Posts: 351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:38:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:36:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:30:54 PM, 18Karl wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:37:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
Cocaine

I thought you smoked the Bible?

No I eat it. The words of the lord give me nourishment fvck actual food. I've lost 80 pounds since following the bibles advice to seek the word of God for nourishment.

You should try smoking it, especially Matthew 24, but I heard Genesis is also good. Btw, what type of Bible do you eat? KJV? NIV? Geneva?
praise the lord Chin Chin
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:51:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
semi-cosmic powers.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:55:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:52:28 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:51:23 PM, donald.keller wrote:
semi-cosmic powers.

Not one word. :P

With semi-cosmic powers, I don't have to worry about that.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:01:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:38:40 PM, 18Karl wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:36:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:30:54 PM, 18Karl wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:37:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
Cocaine

I thought you smoked the Bible?

No I eat it. The words of the lord give me nourishment fvck actual food. I've lost 80 pounds since following the bibles advice to seek the word of God for nourishment.

You should try smoking it, especially Matthew 24, but I heard Genesis is also good. Btw, what type of Bible do you eat? KJV? NIV? Geneva?

Try Malachi 2:3 it is by far the best bible verse.
DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 12:05:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 11:55:14 AM, peaceseeker wrote:
Using Only ONE WORD....

What Do You Need RIGHT NOW?

Puppy.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
18Karl
Posts: 351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 1:08:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 10:01:01 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:38:40 PM, 18Karl wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:36:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:30:54 PM, 18Karl wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:37:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
Cocaine

I thought you smoked the Bible?

No I eat it. The words of the lord give me nourishment fvck actual food. I've lost 80 pounds since following the bibles advice to seek the word of God for nourishment.

You should try smoking it, especially Matthew 24, but I heard Genesis is also good. Btw, what type of Bible do you eat? KJV? NIV? Geneva?

Try Malachi 2:3 it is by far the best bible verse.


I will punish your descendants and splatter your faces with the manure from your festival sacrifices, and I will throw you on the manure pile.


I now see what the Crusaders were high on
praise the lord Chin Chin