Total Posts:210|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Mafia: Day Phase Six

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 11:21:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Mort - You are YYW, love of my life, the center of my world, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You are most wonderful, sexy, kind, and sweet person to have ever sailed into my life. You have innumerable talents, and there is not a single issue where I don't value your advice and input highly. Therefore, you are the JOAT. You have three 2x abilities. You win with the town.

- Unblocker: Select a target. If they were roleblocked (this does not apply to passive people passively roleblocked, as with an ascetic), you will un-roleblock them.
- Rolestopper: Select a target. No other player may target them with non-lethal actions, essentially making your target an ascetic
- Kissing Booth: Like the fruit vendor, choose to give one player a kiss. You will visit this player. If you kiss scum, you die. If you kiss town, you will gain an additional 1x shot for either the Unblocker ability or the Rolestopper ability.

[Hidden Mod Note: Because you're always in bed with me, you only get up to do your action every now and then. Your actions have a 50% chance of success--i.e. you will only have a 50% chance of unblocking your target, and you will only rolestop 50% of actions aimed at your target.]

DIED IN THE NIGHT

XLAV - You are COOLDUDEBRO. You are decent debater and a semi-frequent user of DDO. You are sort of archetypical of the average user of DDO, at least if we exclude the people who come, and then leave after a week or less. Therefore, you are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Wylted - Mikal, Gladiator - Town
Krieg - Dairygirl, Vanilla - Town
Rev - ADOL, Werewolf - Mafia
Esocial - Esocial, Voyeur - Town
Blade - Romanii, JOAT - Mafia
Geo - Endark, Jailkeeper - Town
Nymph - Wrich, Fisherman - Town
Endark - JMK, Survivor - TP
9space - Thett, Popular - Town
Mort - YYW, JOAT - Town
XLAV - CDB, Vanilla - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Yama
Dalt
Wylted
Khaos
YYW

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:00pm, DDO time, on 11/18/14.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 11:34:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ah, the cursed hidden mod note.

There must be a lawyer or a godfather in the game, as by process of elimination (if I were to blindly trust results), YYW would be mafia as Khaos, Yama, and Wylted are all inno.

Thoughts on Wylted
Here's something odd: I was redirected to Wylted. We know there is a bus driver in the game.

Obviously, if I was bus driven and Wylted was town as my report alleges, I WOULD BE DEAD. Therefore,

In order for Wylted to be town:
The last mafia is a redirector - which is WEIRD considering they have bus driver. I receive knowledge of having been redirected.

If Wylted is scum:
There is some sort of mafia double kill.. but who the hell killed Blade?
Wylted did not perform the double kill
One of the one-two remaining scum is a godfather/lawyer

Assuming Wylted is GF or was lawyered, I can actually see incentive in redirecting me to him.

Wylted is towniest to me at this point.
I just find it.. ODD that mafia has redirector + bus driver.

Thoughts on Khaos
Behaviourally, I don't like him. Khaos is usually stubborn and vehemently disagrees with everything I say. He went into the last DP claiming he knew Mort was town and proceeded to hammer him.

It's not like Khaos to make assumptions like "oh, woops, I assumed role = affiliation". He's a meticulous thinker.

Then again, it's Khaos.

Has he even character claimed (this game's been all over the place for me)? If so, when?

Thoughts on Yama
I still want to know what *exactly* his role is. He should out it if he hasn't already and thoroughly explain it.

He claimed early.

Thoughts on YYW
Pretty sure he claimed Bladerunner. I can't recall a role claim. Was it JOAT?

Blindly trusting results, YYW would be mafia at this point.
He has not been overly active outside DP1, where he made a vast point of pushing Wylted (1) and YYW, both non-mafia.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2014 11:37:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/16/2014 11:34:15 PM, Daltonian wrote:
He has not been overly active outside DP1, where he made a vast point of pushing Wylted (1) and Endark******, both non-mafia.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 12:44:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
VOTE COUNT

Dalt (1/3) - YYW
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 1:06:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Actually, let's blindly trust Dalt's results again. There is probably only 1 scum so we lynch YYW today if he is innocent then, that just leaves Khaos.

unvote VTL YYW
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 1:11:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
VOTE COUNT

Dalt (1/3) - YYW
YYW (1/3) - Wylted
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 5:54:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/17/2014 12:39:27 AM, YYW wrote:
VTL DALT

nac
You're really inclined to believe there's no cop in a game with a framer rather than a lawyer/godfather..?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 6:02:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/16/2014 11:21:55 PM, bsh1 wrote:
LYNCHED LAST DP

Mort - You are YYW, love of my life, the center of my world, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You are most wonderful, sexy, kind, and sweet person to have ever sailed into my life. You have innumerable talents, and there is not a single issue where I don't value your advice and input highly. Therefore, you are the JOAT. You have three 2x abilities. You win with the town.

- Unblocker: Select a target. If they were roleblocked (this does not apply to passive people passively roleblocked, as with an ascetic), you will un-roleblock them.
- Rolestopper: Select a target. No other player may target them with non-lethal actions, essentially making your target an ascetic
- Kissing Booth: Like the fruit vendor, choose to give one player a kiss. You will visit this player. If you kiss scum, you die. If you kiss town, you will gain an additional 1x shot for either the Unblocker ability or the Rolestopper ability.

[Hidden Mod Note: Because you're always in bed with me, you only get up to do your action every now and then. Your actions have a 50% chance of success--i.e. you will only have a 50% chance of unblocking your target, and you will only rolestop 50% of actions aimed at your target.]

LOL, that's probably one of the best role PM's I've ever seen. XD
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 6:57:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/17/2014 5:32:28 AM, Daltonian wrote:
I don't know about this. It almost seems like YYW wants us to lynch him..

Who do you want to lynch. I'm up for KHAOS or YYW. I think KHAOS is the more likely scum but I'll go with whatever your vote is.

UNVOTE

Make your decision Dalton. No new evidence is going to appear.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:11:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
WoW!!!!
Give me a chance here.
Your accusations are pathetic.

VTL YYW
If we are at LYLO, he must be scum.

Give me a minute to explain myself.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:34:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am Maikuru. As an exceptional mafia player and even better debater, I've earned the respect of bsh1. My investigation skills are quite good, given my record of 44-0 at debating. Thus, I am a 2x watcher and 2x tracker. (get it, 4 uses of two roles, 44?)

NP1 watched ER, only Dalton - why do you think I dismissed the framer so vehemently?
NP2 tracked Mort to Wylted - why do you think I trusted him? Pretty ballsy to attack Dalton with some crazy role as scum, especially given he may have been the last scum.
NP5 watched YYW, no one visited (I thought he'd have been the NK)

YYW is the tactical lynch, since a lawyer is very unlikely, but a godfather is likely in play.
Further, if there is only one scum left, the 1x vig is looking might suspicious, given 3 scum vs 12 townies.

Even so, Yama's comments were CC'd by Mort.
So, today, I'm down for YYW or or Yama.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 9:03:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/16/2014 11:34:15 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Ah, the cursed hidden mod note.

There must be a lawyer or a godfather in the game, as by process of elimination (if I were to blindly trust results), YYW would be mafia as Khaos, Yama, and Wylted are all inno.

Thoughts on Wylted
Here's something odd: I was redirected to Wylted. We know there is a bus driver in the game.

Obviously, if I was bus driven and Wylted was town as my report alleges, I WOULD BE DEAD. Therefore,

In order for Wylted to be town:
The last mafia is a redirector - which is WEIRD considering they have bus driver. I receive knowledge of having been redirected.

If Wylted is scum:
There is some sort of mafia double kill.. but who the hell killed Blade?
Wylted did not perform the double kill
One of the one-two remaining scum is a godfather/lawyer

Assuming Wylted is GF or was lawyered, I can actually see incentive in redirecting me to him.

Wylted is towniest to me at this point.
I just find it.. ODD that mafia has redirector + bus driver.

Thoughts on Khaos
Behaviourally, I don't like him. Khaos is usually stubborn and vehemently disagrees with everything I say. He went into the last DP claiming he knew Mort was town and proceeded to hammer him.

It's not like Khaos to make assumptions like "oh, woops, I assumed role = affiliation". He's a meticulous thinker.
Between my results and his role claim, I believed he was town.
However, even if he was rolestopper, you were right that that doesn't make him town.
What is wrong with that? Why is that suspicious?
I may be stubborn, but I'm not stupid. And, I am far more likely to listen to someone defend/attack another player than defend themselves.

Then again, it's Khaos.

Has he even character claimed (this game's been all over the place for me)? If so, when?
I claimed Maikuru DP3, I think. If not, DP2. I have full claimed.

Thoughts on Yama
I still want to know what *exactly* his role is. He should out it if he hasn't already and thoroughly explain it.

He claimed early.

Thoughts on YYW
Pretty sure he claimed Bladerunner. I can't recall a role claim. Was it JOAT?

Blindly trusting results, YYW would be mafia at this point.
He has not been overly active outside DP1, where he made a vast point of pushing Wylted (1) and YYW, both non-mafia.

Just some food for thought.
Wylted killed Nymph for being too good. Let's think about that: Nymph was clearly an experienced player, and I called her out as FT (a known good player). Why kill her?

Yama was effectively CC'd by mort.

YYW has claimed a role that sounds like restless spirit. This DP1 claim excuses his death, as there is no point for mafia to kill him. Further, he has been all over the map in his reads, and most of them wrong, up to and including trying to lynch you today.

What I have done? I agreed with you. Such damning evidence. Keeping in mind that we should have not been close to a LYLO last DP, so we lynch mort, then lynch Yama. Can you say tactical?

I have lost my town read on everyone except for you.
We should be at LYLO, given 16 players and only three scum, so I'm down for a YYW lynch.
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Um I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.

I guess she is better than I have her credit for.

I'm not down for a Yama lynch at any point. Yama wasn't CCed until DP3. Why did in the hell would Mort wait that long to say something?

I think it's between YYW and khaos. I'm waiting for Dalt's vote so I can follow his lead.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 9:45:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
Um I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.

And it is equally likely mafia killed her due to her good reads.

I guess she is better than I have her credit for.

I'm not down for a Yama lynch at any point. Yama wasn't CCed until DP3. Why did in the hell would Mort wait that long to say something?
Maybe he didn't notice.
Wasn't I the one who brought it up DP3?


I think it's between YYW and khaos. I'm waiting for Dalt's vote so I can follow his lead.
All game you have acted unilaterally, why so gunshy now?

Wylted, is your whole town read on Yama based on the late CC of Mort, who has flipped town?
I get why it me or YYW from your POV, but why not Yama? That is a weak, weak, reason.
My work here is, finally, done.
YYW
Posts: 36,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 10:06:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lynch me and the town will lose.

I am BLADERUNNER060. I'm a genuinely nice guy who bsh1 think's very highly of... I'm a great voter, a solid friend, and a verbose writer. Indeed, you am incredibly talkative, and and bsh1 doubt's that even death would silence you. Thus, I am are the TREE STUMP. After I die, I stay around, and are able to post 15 comments per DP. I may not vote after death, however. I win with the town.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 10:07:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/17/2014 9:45:00 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
Um I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.

And it is equally likely mafia killed her due to her good reads.

I guess she is better than I have her credit for.

I'm not down for a Yama lynch at any point. Yama wasn't CCed until DP3. Why did in the hell would Mort wait that long to say something?
Maybe he didn't notice.
Wasn't I the one who brought it up DP3?


I think it's between YYW and khaos. I'm waiting for Dalt's vote so I can follow his lead.
All game you have acted unilaterally, why so gunshy now?

Wylted, is your whole town read on Yama based on the late CC of Mort, who has flipped town?
I get why it me or YYW from your POV, but why not Yama? That is a weak, weak, reason.

I'm pretty sure you are scum... but I really have no idea.

Lynch me and the town will lose.

I am BLADERUNNER060. I'm a genuinely nice guy who bsh1 think's very highly of... I'm a great voter, a solid friend, and a verbose writer. Indeed, you am incredibly talkative, and and bsh1 doubt's that even death would silence you. Thus, I am are the TREE STUMP. After I die, I stay around, and are able to post 15 comments per DP. I may not vote after death, however. I win with the town.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 10:07:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/16/2014 11:30:31 PM, Wylted wrote:
There's got to be a godfather left otherwise I can't see Dalt still being alive.

Lynch me and the town will lose.

I am BLADERUNNER060. I'm a genuinely nice guy who bsh1 think's very highly of... I'm a great voter, a solid friend, and a verbose writer. Indeed, you am incredibly talkative, and and bsh1 doubt's that even death would silence you. Thus, I am are the TREE STUMP. After I die, I stay around, and are able to post 15 comments per DP. I may not vote after death, however. I win with the town.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 10:08:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/17/2014 5:32:28 AM, Daltonian wrote:
I don't know about this. It almost seems like YYW wants us to lynch him..

No.

Lynch me and the town will lose.

I am BLADERUNNER060. I'm a genuinely nice guy who bsh1 think's very highly of... I'm a great voter, a solid friend, and a verbose writer. Indeed, you am incredibly talkative, and and bsh1 doubt's that even death would silence you. Thus, I am are the TREE STUMP. After I die, I stay around, and are able to post 15 comments per DP. I may not vote after death, however. I win with the town.
Tsar of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 10:09:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Unvote VTL Wylted

You were unaware the Jailkeeper was lynched DP3, and unaware that ER was a solo-win survivor. You aren't paying attention to the flips, because you already know them.
You lamented town's lynch of scum in ER.
Your sheeping Dalton is unlike you.
Your support of Yama makes no sense, given mort was town.
Your shooting Nymph was just as likely scum motivated than town motivated. In fact, the ONLY explanation is that you and scum shot Nymph, which you were slow to admit.
1x NK for mafia is not unheard of, especially with a jailkeeper and a 1x scum BP.
You mention godfather this DP, even though I mentioned him last DP, in an effort to give yourself a pre-emptive defense of "if I was GF, why not kill cop when I was town resulted? The GF is alive for Yama or Khaos, to get their town read"
My work here is, finally, done.
YYW
Posts: 36,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 10:10:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I know at least one of you is scum. I don't know who. I replied to all of you because only scum would want to VTL me.

I have full claimed, and I have never been CC'd. I have completely explained my character and role. There is no reason whatsoever to lynch me.

There are lots of reasons to lynch Khaos, whose shiftiness and feigned ignorance in the last DP resulted in a townie being hammered. He knew what he was doing, and therefore I am 75% sure he is scum. I am only 75% sure, however. I am not certain.
Tsar of DDO