CLASSIK MAFIA - Day Phase 3

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:16:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
[ MOD NOTES ]

EndarkenedRationalist is replacing Uchiha.

Please be active. I'm hoping some of those who recently died will be up to replace inactives so this game can be moved along nicely if need-be. I sincerely apologize for the delay, but some people (including myself) were traveling for Thanksgiving. Everyone who was busy told me in advance and I appreciated that. Now back to the game!

The DP will end on Thursday ~ 5 pm EST. You need 6 votes to carry out a lynch.

[ LIVING ]

01. Daltonian
02. Maikuru
03. bossy
04. TN05
05. mortsdor
06. Wylted
07. VelCrow
08. RevNge
09. airmax1227
10. Endark

[ GRAVEYARD ]

EndarkenedRationalist 1: Cop, Town

XLAV: You are the town"s Peaceful Protester. Each night phase you may select one player. You will stage a 24 hour sit-in protest in front of their house, thus interfering with all non-lethal visitor actions. If you want to stage a bigger protest to protect your target from death, you will also role block your target in the process. You win with the town.

socialpinko: You are the town"s Babysitter. Each night phase you may choose to protect a player from death. However, if you are the target of a night kill, both you and whomever you choose to protect will die. You win with the town.

TUF/tvellalott: You are the town"s Deputy. If the town has a Cop and they die, you will become the Cop in their place. If there is no Cop in the game, you are simply a cop in training i.e. a vanilla townie. You win with the town.

Khaos: You are the town's Watcher. Each night phase you may watch a player and see who visits them during the night. Additionally, you will be included in a PM with your sibling - Bullish. If one of you dies for any reason, the other will also die. You win with the town.

Bullish: You are the mafia"s Jack of all Trades. You have three one-shot abilities to be used one at a time on any night phases of your choice. They are: role cop, strongman, ninja. Additionally, you will be included in a PM with your sibling - Khaos. If one of you dies for any reason, the other will also die. You win with the mafia.
President of DDO
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:38:04 AM
Alright, I'm trying to assess what happened. Here are the possibilities I see:

1. Social was the target and doc'd either khaos or bullish. When social died, that killed his target and his target's sibling. Then TV was killed independently.

2. Social was the target and doc'd tv. Then someone killed either khaos or bullish and the other died.

3. Mafia purposefully killed khaos, knowing bullish would die. Then someone killed social, who was targeting tv.

4. Multiple independent killers.

1 and 2 seem most plausible, unless mafia thought khaos could be confirmed (he kept saying he would reveal on DP4). Any scenario requires multiple killers, though, and so far the only other killing role we know of is judge. I will go back and see who claimed it but judge needs to out what happened last night.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:46:07 AM
Full Claim
RevNge - Tracker - Tracked Khaos NP1, no results
TN05 - Oracle - Targeted Maikuru NP1
EndarkenedRationalist - Judge - Judged Dalt inno NP1

No Claim
Daltonian
Maikuru
bossy
mortsdor
Wylted
VelCrow
airmax1227

Dead
EndarkenedRationalist - Day Cop - Town
socialpinko - Babysitter - Town
khaos_mage - Watcher/Sibling - Visited someone NP1 - Town
TUF - Deputy/Day Cop - Inno on Rev DP2 - Town
XLAV - Peaceful Protestor - Targeted Khaos NP1 - Town
Bullish - Joat/Sibling - Mafia
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 9:25:58 AM
It's been forever so I'm catching myself (and I guess everyone else) back up:

@Endark: Who did you cop DP1? We're assuming Wylted.

TV copped Rev inno DP2, and he didn't flip with any flavors. So, excluding Wylted and Rev, the remaining pile is:

TN05 - Oracle
EndarkenedRationalist - Judge
Daltonian
Maikuru
bossy
mortsdor
VelCrow - PGO (just remembered this)
airmax1227

I'm removing myself, as well as Dalt, who I believe to be town. Also, given the extra deaths last night, I'm more inclined to believe the judge claim pending any alternative explanations.

I just remembered that Vel claimed PGO, but I doubt any of the deaths would be from that. Khaos was involved in the conversation where he claimed, and I specifically remember bullish saying something like "Velcrow is PGO, stop denying it" or something like that, so scum knew. It is possible that social protected him if he wasn't paying attention to the game, but in that case, it seems more likely that he would just target one of his earlier town reads (me, airmax, and bossy). That leaves:

TN05 - Oracle
bossy
mortsdor
VelCrow - PGO
airmax1227

I especially don't like the PGO and Oracle claims. They are easy to fake. Let's get some claims and lynch from this group.
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 12:03:01 PM
At 12/1/2014 11:45:32 AM, RevNge wrote:
I tracked Mort.

I know, I know, bad decision, but I was scum reading on him.

No results.

There is already an inno on you, you should of waited for him to claim.
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 12:12:34 PM
I tracked Mort.

No results.

Wait, no results or he didn't go anywhere?
- lamerde

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 12:16:34 PM
At 12/1/2014 12:12:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I tracked Mort.

No results.

No results. Again. >.>
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 12:25:23 PM
At 12/1/2014 12:16:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
I tracked Mort.

No results.

No results. Again. >.>

That is curious, considering xlav is dead. It would suggest a mafia role blocker, but one of bullish's abilities was a ninja, so why would they rb the tracker?
- lamerde

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 2:14:28 PM
At 12/1/2014 12:25:23 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/1/2014 12:16:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
I tracked Mort.

No results.

No results. Again. >.>

That is curious, considering xlav is dead. It would suggest a mafia role blocker, but one of bullish's abilities was a ninja, so why would they rb the tracker?
There's already a plethora of town power roles and the likes, so could he be naive? It wasn't in the role list, but neither was the "day cop" modifier.

Behaviourally, I am decidedly worried about Rev. He is not confident or inquisitive like I would say he is in games where he's been town.

Mafia with only 1x ninja (assumedly) seems a bit underpowered to deal with both a tracker and a watcher. Coupled that with two cops, and two protective-type roles, along with some outside killer (possibly the judge responsible for one of those deaths) that seems a tad too town-oriented.

Thus, I do not trust cop results, especially considering a godfather and a lawyer are in that pile - and one almost definitely exists with two cops, would you not agree?

Also, what do you think of the possibility that Endark/Uchiha are the killer fake claiming judge?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 3:36:10 PM
At 12/1/2014 2:14:28 PM, Daltonian wrote:
There's already a plethora of town power roles and the likes, so could he be naive? It wasn't in the role list, but neither was the "day cop" modifier.

If he was naive, he'd be told that his target didn't visit anyone, not receive no result.

Behaviourally, I am decidedly worried about Rev. He is not confident or inquisitive like I would say he is in games where he's been town.

Mafia with only 1x ninja (assumedly) seems a bit underpowered to deal with both a tracker and a watcher. Coupled that with two cops, and two protective-type roles, along with some outside killer (possibly the judge responsible for one of those deaths) that seems a tad too town-oriented.

Thus, I do not trust cop results, especially considering a godfather and a lawyer are in that pile - and one almost definitely exists with two cops, would you not agree?

Now that both the cop and the deputy flipped without flavors, I agree that scum have to have a counter. Both cops were day cops, though, so either the scum roles also have a day ability or it's a godfather. With the joat and a godfather or lawyer and so many active town roles, it would make sense to have a roleblocker. Again, if anyone was role blocked NP1, they should out.

Also, what do you think of the possibility that Endark/Uchiha are the killer fake claiming judge?

There was no extra death NP1. We know social didn't stop it or else he would be dead and xlav protected khaos, and scum never want khaos dead lol
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 3:39:19 PM
At 12/1/2014 3:36:10 PM, Maikuru wrote:

There was no extra death NP1. We know social didn't stop it or else he would be dead and xlav protected khaos, and scum never want khaos dead lol

Nevermind, mixed that up. Social would die if he was targeted, not his target. Ok, that's a possibility. Endark should confirm that he is responsible for some of what happened last night.
- lamerde

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 3:58:17 PM
At 12/1/2014 3:36:10 PM, Maikuru wrote:

If he was naive, he'd be told that his target didn't visit anyone, not receive no result.
I'm not town reading Rev yet, then.

Now that both the cop and the deputy flipped without flavors, I agree that scum have to have a counter. Both cops were day cops, though, so either the scum roles also have a day ability or it's a godfather. With the joat and a godfather or lawyer and so many active town roles, it would make sense to have a roleblocker. Again, if anyone was role blocked NP1, they should out.
It is incredibly likely that they do, I agree.

If a lawyer lawyered someone, would that extend into the following DP? It's possible.

Killer could have waived, if I'm understanding correctly, perhaps to bolster a fake claim of judge. I could especially see Uchiha doing this.

Or, someone could have successfully protected.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:34:11 PM
Since I'm not responsible for one of the deaths, it's theoretically possible that someone (XLAV, most likely) visited VelCrow to test the PGO claim. I would have suspected VelCrow and Bullish of being scum buddies but for the number of deaths.

Social most likely targeted TV/TUF. Scum thought that they would be targeted and thus targeted someone else - likely Social.

Since Khaos came out and said he wasn't supposed to die, I'm ruling out the possibility that he visited VelCrow to kill Bullish. Therefore either he or Bullish were targeted by another, as yet unspecified, killing role.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:51:57 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:34:11 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Since I'm not responsible for one of the deaths, it's theoretically possible that someone (XLAV, most likely) visited VelCrow to test the PGO claim. I would have suspected VelCrow and Bullish of being scum buddies but for the number of deaths.

Xlav was lynched last DP. How caught up are you?
- lamerde

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:56:23 PM
I have 1-2 replacements ready and will start subbing people in as need-be, probably starting tomorrow morning.
President of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 6:10:49 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:51:57 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/1/2014 5:34:11 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Xlav was lynched last DP. How caught up are you?

Oh.
Well then. (Thanksgiving happened, so....)
mortsdor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:51:03 PM
I tracked Mort.

No results.

I'd rather not claim ATM, but just wanted to state that your getting no results makes sense from my perspective :P

That is, I very much doubt you were in any way roleblocked.
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:09:29 PM
At 12/1/2014 8:38:04 AM, Maikuru wrote:

1. Social was the target and doc'd either khaos or bullish. When social died, that killed his target and his target's sibling. Then TV was killed independently.

I think Social targeted Khaos. And mafia killed social not knowing she was on Khaos.

And I have a feeling TV targeted me. Do you think its possible since I already outed PGO?
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:44:53 PM
At 12/1/2014 8:09:29 PM, VelCrow wrote:

I think Social targeted Khaos. And mafia killed social not knowing she was on Khaos.

And I have a feeling TV targeted me. Do you think its possible since I already outed PGO?

Paraphrase your role PM.
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:48:55 PM

Also, why do you think that is what happened?
- lamerde

VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 9:13:07 PM
At 12/1/2014 8:44:53 PM, Maikuru wrote:

Paraphrase your role PM.

I have already claimed > DP2 #390
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 9:18:06 PM
At 12/1/2014 8:48:55 PM, Maikuru wrote:

Also, why do you think that is what happened?

Khaos mentioned during DP2 that I could be tp PGO instead. So claiming PGO does not clear me, and it could also be a fake claim.

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 9:19:28 PM
I killed Khaos, my bad...

I'm the vig... I took a shot that I didn't think was entirely random and I saw Khaos as scummy. I didn't vig NP1 because that would have been nearly entirely random, so I waited until NP2 when I had more to go on.

I think the deciding factor for me was that he had soft claimed PGO and Vig, and at some point called out the actual PGO for not CCing him when he essentially soft claimed it. I see this as extremely scummy especially if this can be extended to his soft claim on vig, in which he somehow implied that me not outing myself to CC was somehow scummy. I express in this in the last DP.

I really don't see how this can't be viewed as scummy - even after knowing he's town. It seems to me that soft claiming roles to get CC'd is by it's very nature an anti-town thing to do. Perhaps there is a method to this madness that is reasonable that I'm simply not aware of due to my lack of experience playing with Khaos.

In any case, I found his play to be scummy so I vigged him. Again, my bad.
Debate.org Moderator