Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Legend of Zelda Mafia Sign-ups

TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 10:54:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is my third mafia game. This game is, obviously, based on the Legend of Zelda series. Any character that has appeared in any Zelda material (including the games and other media sources, canon or non-canon) may possibly be in this game. Any player who has actively participated in at least one mafia game can sign-up - if you haven't played mafia before, I would suggest signing up for beginner's mafia instead.

Sign-ups
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 12:55:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
When does the game start?
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 7:31:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 10:54:43 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is my third mafia game. This game is, obviously, based on the Legend of Zelda series. Any character that has appeared in any Zelda material (including the games and other media sources, canon or non-canon) may possibly be in this game. Any player who has actively participated in at least one mafia game can sign-up - if you haven't played mafia before, I would suggest signing up for beginner's mafia instead.

Sign-ups
1. 9space
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 9:01:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 12:55:39 AM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
When does the game start?

Probably when sign-ups finish.
carriead20
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 10:32:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 7:31:38 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 12/2/2014 10:54:43 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is my third mafia game. This game is, obviously, based on the Legend of Zelda series. Any character that has appeared in any Zelda material (including the games and other media sources, canon or non-canon) may possibly be in this game. Any player who has actively participated in at least one mafia game can sign-up - if you haven't played mafia before, I would suggest signing up for beginner's mafia instead.

Sign-ups
1. 9space
2. XLAV
3. Carriead
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 11:06:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 10:32:01 AM, carriead20 wrote:
At 12/3/2014 7:31:38 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 12/2/2014 10:54:43 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is my third mafia game. This game is, obviously, based on the Legend of Zelda series. Any character that has appeared in any Zelda material (including the games and other media sources, canon or non-canon) may possibly be in this game. Any player who has actively participated in at least one mafia game can sign-up - if you haven't played mafia before, I would suggest signing up for beginner's mafia instead.

Sign-ups
1. 9space
2. XLAV
3. Carriead
4. Rev
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 11:06:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 10:32:01 AM, carriead20 wrote:
By the way, before joining themed games, the usual prerequisite is to complete a Beginner's game series.
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:04:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
/In.

Only assuming it's after Monday, because I have a few weekend projects and will have a ton of free time come Monday.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:04:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 11:06:05 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/3/2014 10:32:01 AM, carriead20 wrote:
At 12/3/2014 7:31:38 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 12/2/2014 10:54:43 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is my third mafia game. This game is, obviously, based on the Legend of Zelda series. Any character that has appeared in any Zelda material (including the games and other media sources, canon or non-canon) may possibly be in this game. Any player who has actively participated in at least one mafia game can sign-up - if you haven't played mafia before, I would suggest signing up for beginner's mafia instead.

Sign-ups
1. 9space
2. XLAV
3. Carriead
4. Rev
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. lannan13
14.
15.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:45:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 1:41:58 PM, Hatstand wrote:
1. 9space
2. XLAV
3. Carriead
4. Rev
5. Danielle
6. Hatstand
7. Khaos
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. lannan13
14.
15.

Now I've got to play!!
How's it been?
My work here is, finally, done.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:50:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 1:45:11 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/3/2014 1:41:58 PM, Hatstand wrote:
1. 9space
2. XLAV
3. Carriead
4. Rev
5. Danielle
6. Hatstand
7. Khaos
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. lannan13
14.
15.

Now I've got to play!!

Thanks. It will be great to play with you again too.

How's it been?

Tiring, but otherwise good. And it's good to be back. How are you?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:52:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 1:50:19 PM, Hatstand wrote:

Tiring, but otherwise good. And it's good to be back. How are you?

Same as it was since you left.
Summer break, right? Enjoy!
I'm sure you earned it.
My work here is, finally, done.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:57:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 1:52:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/3/2014 1:50:19 PM, Hatstand wrote:

Tiring, but otherwise good. And it's good to be back. How are you?

Same as it was since you left.
Summer break, right? Enjoy!
I'm sure you earned it.

Thanks :)
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 7:46:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I will join. I may hydra with someone.
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 8:15:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I will play, so long as the game does not begin before Dec 14th. If it starts before then, I will be unable to play.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 11:04:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 8:15:53 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I will play, so long as the game does not begin before Dec 14th. If it starts before then, I will be unable to play.

I probably will be starting around that time. Finals for this semester are a few days from then so it's manageable.
Nymphomaniac
Posts: 665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 11:28:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If the game starts after Dec 14th, I'm /in as a hydra with Yraelz.
Fill all my holes, please.

http://www.debate.org...

: At 11/17/2014 9:30:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
: I killed Nymph because her reads were incredibly good. I thought it was a result of inside knowledge.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 11:55:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 11:28:03 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
If the game starts after Dec 14th, I'm /in as a hydra with Yraelz.

Did you use to have another account?
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 1:47:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 11:55:44 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 12/3/2014 11:28:03 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
If the game starts after Dec 14th, I'm /in as a hydra with Yraelz.

Did you use to have another account?

He is FT.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Posts: 13,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 7:52:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2014 1:47:27 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/3/2014 11:55:44 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 12/3/2014 11:28:03 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
If the game starts after Dec 14th, I'm /in as a hydra with Yraelz.

Did you use to have another account?

He is FT.

*mind blown*
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 8:04:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2014 7:52:29 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/4/2014 1:47:27 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/3/2014 11:55:44 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 12/3/2014 11:28:03 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
If the game starts after Dec 14th, I'm /in as a hydra with Yraelz.

Did you use to have another account?

He is FT.

*mind blown*

Seriously?
How could you not tell?
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 13,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 8:10:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2014 8:04:41 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/4/2014 7:52:29 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/4/2014 1:47:27 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/3/2014 11:55:44 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 12/3/2014 11:28:03 PM, Nymphomaniac wrote:
If the game starts after Dec 14th, I'm /in as a hydra with Yraelz.

Did you use to have another account?

He is FT.

*mind blown*

Seriously?
How could you not tell?
Sarcasm Khaos, sarcasm!!
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 8:28:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2014 8:10:34 AM, XLAV wrote:

Sarcasm Khaos, sarcasm!!

Yeah, but you were probably told.
I figured it out the old-fashioned way. :)
My work here is, finally, done.